Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572771 Posts in 72115 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 08:39:10 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  FIBO 2019 and your previous experiences
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: FIBO 2019 and your previous experiences  (Read 2339 times)

Offline makko1

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
FIBO 2019 and your previous experiences
« on: March 12, 2019, 06:34:59 pm »
Hi!
Every year at this time, I begin to dream to be at FIBO to meet all my favourite fbb stars. But I am to far from Cologne and so I can only dream about it. Are you planning to go there? Did you visited it in the past? What did you do? Who did you met? Please, tell your experience at FIBO.
Bye

Forum Saradas

Offline m100

• Activity:
    0%
Re: FIBO 2019 and your previous experiences
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2019, 07:37:59 pm »
Hi, i'm going to the Fibo every year. I visit it since 2012, so it will be my 8th Fibo. Basically I was looking around for fbb's, taking photos, buying supplements, talk to people, etc.
It's definitely worth attending, I always meet fbb's, have some nice conversations. I recognized less fbb's going to the Fibo in the past years. However, last year was an exception, due to the wings of strenght booth. If you like fitness girls, there are tons of them in cologne. Plus, it's overcrowded, so it will take some time to move around and see everything.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline makko1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2019, 07:55:38 pm »
Hi  m100!
Wings of Strengh booth seems to be the paradise of muscled angels: Natalija, Alina, Oana... Are they nice with you? How are they live, comparing to their photos and videos?

Offline m100

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2019, 07:04:57 am »
Hi  m100!
Wings of Strengh booth seems to be the paradise of muscled angels: Natalija, Alina, Oana... Are they nice with you? How are they live, comparing to their photos and videos?

They are super nice. Btw I haven't really met an fbb that was unfriendly to me. So yea, u can talk to them, take photos, all the girls are sweet and good conversation partners. To see them live it's definitely something different. When I first saw an fbb and was standing next to her I was nervous, sweating, didn't know what to say. Right now when I'm standing next to them it's nothing special anymore.

Offline crabdone

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2019, 05:25:08 pm »
FIBO is definitely very crowded but I personally find it more interesting than say the Arnold in Columbus, which is also a nightmare due to the crowds.  WoS booth will be awesome this year and yes the ladies are always nice and approachable, taking selfies with you and having a chat.

Offline m100

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2019, 05:52:09 pm »
I'll spend all day at the WOS booth  ;)

Offline pumpfiction

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2019, 07:42:38 pm »
FIBO experience from years ago, exactly in 2012, the same year m100 started to visit it. At that time it was held in Essen, which is quite a fascinating city. Never came back there unfortunately since, but I've lived in the UK for a while so I visit its equivalent the Bodypower Expo in Birmingham.

I remember taking a photo of Natalie Falk who nicely and with a smile struck a double biceps pose. I also saw Daniela Sell, Maryse Manios, Marika Johansson (Already covered in tats)...

Can't remember all the details, except I only went on Saturday and paid something like 19 euros for a non-booked ticket, so quite cheap. The "Halle" was very huge, lots of stands to stop by and Bratwürst snacks to eat (!!!), nice atmosphere;

Definite recommendation.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  FIBO 2019 and your previous experiences

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View