Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577999 Posts in 73580 Topics by 28963 Members - Latest Member: Otata96 May 03, 2024, 06:01:30 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Art  |  #MANIPS: Morf Mix~collected VOL. 3
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #MANIPS: Morf Mix~collected VOL. 3  (Read 25879 times)

Offline jos73

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    46.67%
#MANIPS: Morf Mix~collected VOL. 3
« on: April 24, 2012, 01:27:14 am »
TAZZIE COLOMB

Forum Saradas

randeth

Re: #MANIPS: Morf Mix~collected VOL. 3
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 03:53:33 pm »
Wow NinjaStar what a phenomenal array of morphs! love the Natalya set, her cute face works very well with those proportions and its great to see Natalie Portman at that size, shes a bonafide hulking sex goddess now!  but oh wow, the shear amount of skill to create Sheeva, that is fantastically done piece. I can tell a great amount of time has been spent on it I just want to say it really shows on how well its come out. K+++++++

Many thanks for the time you spent on writing out that guide its been incredibly helpful, I'm still too shy and my efforts have been pretty rubbish so far but your guides have been a major help in getting over the steep learning curve and improving my skill a day at a time, thanks once again. also If I can be so bold as too make a request for some absolutely, ginormous hulking to the limit Keira Knightley? thanks once again.

Offline muscleluv

• Activity:
    0%
  • bigger and harder
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 06:13:43 pm »
I'm really proud of this one.

One of the first muscular women characters I discovered when I was wee lad. Fantastic work!

padaz

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2012, 06:32:44 pm »
I'm really proud of this one.

Nice one. Beside the Mortal Combat boss it also reminds me of Stellar from the free comic of the same name.

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 12:28:49 am »
also If I can be so bold as too make a request for some absolutely, ginormous hulking to the limit Keira Knightley? thanks once again.

For you, sure.

I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

randeth

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2012, 03:28:08 pm »
also If I can be so bold as too make a request for some absolutely, ginormous hulking to the limit Keira Knightley? thanks once again.

For you, sure.

My god your the best! Keira's never looked better, looks like she could take on the entire lineup herself :) K++++++ insane amounts of karma.

So I've given morphing a go, kinda offseason, not really that good... but I thought I would put it up anyway, let me know what you think (and if its too risque  :o )

Offline Mister Grey

• Activity:
    0%
  • Watch for rock
    • Mister Grey's Gallery
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2012, 06:27:00 am »
Got another for you guys, of Famke Janssen. Hope I spelled her name right, I'm never sure about that.

Mister Grey

Offline Mister Grey

• Activity:
    0%
  • Watch for rock
    • Mister Grey's Gallery
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2012, 06:31:52 am »
Ah, dammit, I forgot I already posted that one. Sorry, folks. Here's one of Heather Graham to make up for it.

Mister Grey

Offline VOXA

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2012, 11:53:10 pm »
User is currently banned [View]

buddye

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2012, 02:43:14 am »
Ninja's latest is way cool. She looks like some sort of massive rock formation that the forces of nature carved out of the side of a solid granite cliff! :wow:
My thing is taking beautiful, sexy, already massive fbbs and making them even bigger.
I give you the growing Roberta Toth collection:

Now all of you, like I, can fantasize that we're dating Roberta. And as time goes by you fall in love. In other words, she's growing on you..... and growing and Growing and GROWING!

Of course her legs have grown so massive in real life that some of these required no leg growth to bring her into perfect proportion. Kind of Kim Perez in reverse. :funny:

Offline kredenchurut

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2012, 11:59:42 pm »
Let's hope Reese Witherspoon will hit the gym after giving birth to her third baby!

NICE i hope i can be that big one day!!!!  :wow:

buddye

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2012, 05:00:05 am »
Beautiful Tina Chandler's back grows to such an extreme level of sheer mass that judges and audiences alike are just astonished and awe-struck! :wow: :-\ :what:

randeth

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2012, 03:52:51 pm »
Lovely morphs Mr Grey, Buddye and kredenchurut! K+

NinjaStar, NinjaStar... you are my hero! your proportions are just right up my street, which really compliments the fact when you take someone quite scrawny and blow them up into a muscle goddess, as a request how about some Gigantesque hulking Ellen Page?  (let me know if your sick of requests  ;D )

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2012, 02:15:11 am »
...[H]ow about some Gigantesque hulking Ellen Page?  (let me know if your sick of requests  ;D )

Sorry I've been away. I'm not sick of requests. I haven't found much time to morph as of late, but I'll try to do that one for you soon, randeth.

In the meantime, more Sheeva. I think I overdid the blood on the last one. I was studying a tutorial on how to make blood splatters using GIMP's brushes. I wanted it to look like Sheeva slaughtered an entire army by herself. After several hours of work, I still say it's simply "meh."

If any one is curious I used this tutorial: http://www.gimpusers DOT com/tutorials/blood-splatter-texture. The biggest problem I have is I'm using the latest unstable version of GIMP v2.8. The slightly different interface and some of the new tools render this tutorial slightly difficult to replicate. v.2.8 comes with many more brushes than the current stable release does.

Edit: I love how the bloody version didn't get axed, but the normal one did.

These sheeva morphs arent necessarily the hottest thing ever, but considering the detail and level of believability, its really incredible work.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

diggit35

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2012, 04:11:16 pm »
some Ace of Spades for ya...

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Art  |  #MANIPS: Morf Mix~collected VOL. 3

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View