Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574218 Posts in 72869 Topics by 28730 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 03:55:11 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New ongoing story - New Life
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New ongoing story - New Life  (Read 150608 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Re: New ongoing story - New Life
« Reply #225 on: March 13, 2019, 01:09:11 pm »
“Who, me?”
“Yes, you, obviously. A new kind of exercise?”
“Actually, I am looking for Milla. Did she call you?”
“As a matter of fact, she sent me a message, she wanted to see me. She said she needed to vent. I don’t mind it. What’s going on?”
“I really screwed up.”
Denise smiled:
“You were together?”
“No, no. I made a stupid mistake and I’m afraid she got hurt because of me.”
“Okay … So what happened?”
“I really can’t tell you. I’m sorry. It’s pretty bad and I’m afraid she wouldn’t want me to talk about it to others.”
The make-up artist shrugged.
“That’s okay, I guess. So, you see her yet?”
Ava got up, standing on top of the jungle gym. It was funny to feel so easy about this. The last time she had felt comfortable climbing and balancing was … never. She had always been a chubby kid, without any athletic talent whatsoever. And now, she was fit and at ease with this. That was actually a great thing. She enjoyed this a lot. If only she could clear up the trouble with Milla, then she could go back to her new life.
That’s when she saw her. Milla was still quite a way off, heading towards Denise’s dorm. She wasn’t looking happy at all, but it was somewhat clear that she had managed to walk off most of her anger.
Just as she came into full view, two men appeared from the side, walking towards her briskly. Without warning, they grabbed her. Milla was so surprised, she didn’t even scream.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #225 on: March 13, 2019, 01:09:11 pm »

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #226 on: March 14, 2019, 01:25:05 pm »
Ava leaped from the jungle gym in one bound. She landed on the concrete with an “oof!”, but got up immediately and ran towards Milla. The other woman was struggling with the men, although “struggling” was the wrong word. If anything, she was just trying to get away from them.
Only now did Denise understand what was going on. She started shouting for help.
One of the men shouted at Milla:
“Stop this or you’ll get hurt! I swear I’ll punch you!”
Ava ran as fast as she could. She was surprised by how long it took to reach her. At the same time, she was bracing for the impact. She had no idea of what she’d do, but for now, she had to help her roommate.
She just awkwardly slammed into the group, her face hitting one man’s back. The aggressor stumbled, releasing Milla for a second. She tried to get away, but the other man hit her with his fist.
Milla almost fell over, but at the same time, her arm shot forward and punched the man in his side. As she trust it forward, her arm exploded with muscle. She screamed in panic, but the sudden expansion of power was enough to launch the man away from her.
He shrieked as her blow shattered his ribs. He landed on the ground a few steps away, clutching his side. The other man was just trying to get rid of Ava who was clinging to him. When he noticed Milla’s mutating arm, his jaw dropped.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #227 on: March 15, 2019, 09:12:41 am »
Right in front of him, Milla was transforming, her body growing strangely elongated and, well, bumpy. Her muscles were growing quickly, her arm lengthening while her fingers spread. Did she have another elbow in there? The young woman was clearly shocked, but that transforming part of her body seemed to be on autopilot.
The man she was holding was looking as if he had a seizure. Her strangely alien muscles grew and tightened, squeezing him hard. There was an audible snap as her hand shattered his bone. He howled in pain and the huge appendage just tossed him away as if he were light as a feather.
Ava watched the whole occurrence, unable to decide of what to do. This was horrible and she was afraid to even get closer. Who knew what would happen to her? It was her responsibility this had happened, and she didn’t want to get hurt. Milla’s arm was continuing its mutation, now developing the same strange zits the blob had produced, while also losing its color and turning white as a sheet.
The young woman was clawing at her own arm, but it was obvious that she was on the verge of collapsing. If she didn’t have a heart attack first, her mind would probably snap.
Denise was staring at this, but it didn’t seem as if she was still getting what was going on.
Ava had to do something. Who knew what would happen if she didn’t stop Milla? That arm could kill the attackers! And even worse, what if the police got alerted and simply shot her?
Despite her fears she headed for her roommate.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #228 on: March 16, 2019, 11:36:58 am »
The growth was spreading all over Milla’s body now. Her chest’s muscles were expanding and it was about to hit her neck. She was shaking all over, the men were scrambling for cover. The zits on her arm were opening now, exposing orange baubles like before.
“Milla! Calm down, please …”
The young woman turned around to face Ava. There was a strange smell in the air now, sweet, but also completely alien. Ava hesitated. This was incredibly dangerous.
Milla stared at her and managed to speak between sobs.
“Ava … What is going on with me? I … It’s … I’m afraid. Please. Help me!”
The buff young woman made soothing gestures and came closer.
“I’m here. Let’s find a way to get this better. Take a deep breath. It wants to defend you, so please, calm down. Close your eyes and please, for the love of God, focus on something nice. We’ll fix this …”
Milla’s expanding chest destroyed her outfit, tearing her top apart. She was shaking in panic now. Ava was very close, laying a hand on Milla’s mutated arm. She did her best to appear harmless, although she was well aware that her friend was so strong now that there was no chance she could even hope to hurt her. Also, deep inside her, something was admiring those muscles. They were huge and ripped and veiny, with those incredible striations and full muscle bellies … Ava had to shake her head to clear her mind. This was neither the time nor the place and seriously, what kind of a pervert had she become?

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #229 on: March 17, 2019, 09:52:13 pm »
Meanwhile, Milla’s body was growing larger and larger, the growth reaching her abs and her glutes. It still was a bizarre and alien kind of physique that she was developing, mostly because it was completely over the top. It felt as if her body was being rebuilt by someone who had only a vague idea of human anatomy and had decided to randomly enlarge bits and pieces of it.
At the same time, it was clear that she was tremendously strong. This wasn’t for show. Her muscles radiated an insane power and Ava could feel that Milla was struggling to keep her strength under control.
There was a kind of aura to her energy and a bestial aspect inside her mind that was trying to breach her defenses and release a monstrous entity.
Still, Ava did her best to stay calm. It was a lie, obviously. But she still had to do her best to comfort her, well, friend.
She tried to soothe her, to give her the strength to fight this monstrosity.
“Milla, take it easy. They’re gone. We’ll find a way to keep you safe. You’re in control, please …”
The creature that her roommate had turned into was beginning to calm down and shrink. It took a while, her muscles only slowing their growth at first. Ava had to admit that Milla was more massive than anybody she had ever seen at her peak. She was absolutely gigantic, yet so misshapen, it was sickening. The young scientist just hoped that this would all get well again.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #230 on: March 18, 2019, 07:42:36 pm »
Slowly, Milla relaxed. As she did, her body seemed to shrink down, her muscles receding back under her skin. It was a strange sight to watch her deflate. She stumbled and clung to Ava, her body now weak and exhausted. She breathed deeply, resting her head against Ava’s shoulder. Her body was naked and exposed and she was shivering.
Ava turned to Denise, who was still completely shocked and utterly confused. She said, loud and clear:
“Get a blanket or something! We need to cover her!”
“But …”
“Now. Please! Can’t you see she’s in trouble?”
“Of course. I’ll be back in a moment!”
The other girl ran to her place while Ava took off her jacket and put it over Milla’s reduced shoulders. She led her to the side of the path, a little out of sight. There was no one around, but nowadays, who could tell?
She held Milla close and whispered:
“I know it’s bad now, but we’ll fix this.”
“Ava … This thing in me … It wanted to kill them. I could barely stop it. Please! You have to do something. I’m dangerous now.”
“Jaden, you remember Jaden? He’s with me on this and he’s going to come and help you. Get you away from this and make sure you don’t feel threatened. And we’ll get it back out of you.”
“Please.” She sobbed. “It changed me. But it was still me. I …”
Denise appeared, carrying a big quilt and handed it to Milla. Then they all went inside. Denise was very careful and clearly afraid.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #231 on: March 19, 2019, 07:44:02 pm »
Milla dropped on Denise’s bed, which was her only usable piece of furniture for this. She exhaled and wrapped the quilt tighter around herself. Ava asked Denise:
“Do you have some clothes for her? I’m going back outside to pick up the bits.”
The makeup artist nodded and dove into her wardrobe.
“I’m sure I can find something.”
“Cool.”
Ava grabbed a plastic bag and stepped back outside. Somehow, she was nervous to the point of paranoia now. She looked around, watching out for any observers. Drones, maybe? Who were these people? Did Professor Lang have anything to do with them? Who else knew about Milla’s predicament?
Moving carefully, she approached the rags that were left of Milla’s clothes. It was amazing and terrifying. Her body had grown so much in such a short time it had actually ripped them to shreds. The bits were surprisingly small and completely busted. There was no chance to salvage anything.
As she scooped the bits up, even finding Milla’s exploded shoes, she wondered what it felt like. Not what Milla had gone through, all panicky and out of control, but if you did that slowly, while managing to direct that energy …
The mere idea made her pause. She shook her head. This was neither the time nor the place for fantasies like these. Also, she wasn’t even sure when she had started to obsess about muscles. There really was no reason, was there? She wanted to be fit, okay, she got that, but that fixation on getting buff? That was clearly her mom’s problem.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #232 on: March 20, 2019, 07:35:04 am »
She returned quickly and dumped the bag by the door. Denise frowned at her. The apartment was small, but she had clearly spent a lot of time on designing its interior. Dropping random bags of trash was certainly not going to make her appreciate Ava. Once she realized this, Ava picked it back up and mumbled:
“Sorry. I just … I don’t know where to put it.”
“It’s okay. Just put it outside, okay?”
“Sure.” Once the door was shut, she turned to Denise and asked: “So, how are you doing?”
“It’s terrible. I turned into a monster! I can’t … I almost killed those people! I … I need this to stop!”
Ava nodded and said:
“I know. Listen, we need to get you to safety and we have to figure out how to get that thing back out. Is that okay with you?”
Milla nodded. She was exhausted and she felt completely helpless. Losing control of herself was horrifying. Having that monster inside her … She was afraid.
Ava continued:
“I fear that this is all my fault.” Milla’s expression was almost amused. “So, here’s my plan: I’m going to call Jaden now and we’re all just leaving. I fear that my professor might be involved in all this, so it’s best to get some distance between us and her.”
Milla just groaned.
“But what about school?”
 “I don’t know. Right now, we have to get that thing out of you.”
“But couldn’t we just ask the police or a hospital or something like that?”
“Maybe … I wouldn’t risk it. What if they decide to keep you in and … dissect you?”
Her roommate stared at her. Her jaw dropped and it was obvious that she was about to pass out.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #233 on: March 21, 2019, 11:50:42 am »
A little later, Jaden arrived outside, parking his car discreetly out of sight. The girls had remained hidden in Denise’s apartment, constantly on the lookout for any further attackers. Ava also scanned the sky for drones. She felt paranoid doing this, but then again, it was to be expected.
Denise wasn’t happy about all this. She was also slowly beginning to understand what had happened to Milla, and she was heading into a shock. Ava did her best to calm her down. She made her swear she wouldn’t tell anybody, but decided that they had to leave quickly.
Vaguely, Ava added:
“We’re going to return the outfit soon. Don’t worry.”
“I don’t give a fuck about the outfit. It’s just that … A good friend of mine just turned into a monster.”
Milla howled at the word. Ava shrugged:
“As I said, I’m trying to fix that. Jaden should be right here.”
As ordered, he knocked on the door. Ava got up and let him in. They embraced, then he walked over to Milla and said:
“Hey, I’m so sorry you got involved in all of this. I promise we’ll make it well again, okay?”
They hugged. Milla was tired now. She just wanted to sleep.
Together, Ava and Jaden half helped, half carried her to the car. As she got in, Ava apologized to Denise again, insisted on her keeping her mouth shut and then, at last, they left. Just as they drove off, Ava remembered the jar.
“Jaden, we gotta get the blob.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #234 on: March 22, 2019, 07:08:19 am »
The young man groaned.
“Seriously?”
“Of course. I know it’s shit, but I didn’t know this would come up. I just thought I’d find Milla, get her home and be safe.”
“Alright. We’ll go back to your place. But you have to be super careful, okay?”
“Obviously. I mean, this is crazy! We’ve headed straight into conspiracy movie territory.”
“Yes, but it’s for real. Listen, Ava, I need you to do this real quick. Please. I’m sure these people will be there already. I’ll distract them, but you have to be safe.”
“Got it.”
They reached Ava’s place and looked around. The coast looked clear. Jaden decided to push his luck and hit the horn. The blare sounded over the area and someone appeared at the door. It was one of the men that had tried to kidnap Milla. She stared at him in absolute hatred.
“Those guys are in our room.”
Jaden nodded and said:
“Okay, let’s get them moving.”
He let Ava out of the car and drove by the house slowly.
“Milla, let them see you.”
She lowered the window and pointed at the man. Then she shouted:
“You! I’m going to get you if you touched my stuff!”
The man was confused at first, but then immediately ran after them, pulling out his phone.
Jaden accelerated just a little bit to keep him distanced. On the campus, he couldn’t really go fast. There were just too many people wandering around.
Soon enough, two more men emerged from the building, running for a car of their own.
Ava crept inside.

Offline Maestro

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #235 on: March 22, 2019, 10:17:07 pm »
This is amazing. The suspense is running thick and heavy. I can’t wait to see what will happen. But I can’t understand Jaden’s optimism. The situation seems to be dangerous and unpredictable. Let’s see where this story takes us!

Offline wildsurfer92

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #236 on: March 23, 2019, 04:06:31 am »
Love it
User is currently banned [View]

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #237 on: March 23, 2019, 10:33:20 am »
Thank you both!

She felt like a spy as she sneaked through the door, her heart pumping. She started up the stairs, then returned to the elevator, called it and checked that no one was inside. Since it was empty, she hit the ancient stop button and blocked it right here. The worst thing that could happen was that she was on her way upstairs and someone just rode down at the same time. Ava felt very clever.
Then she returned to the stairwell and saw Professor Lang coming down towards her, a tough looking man right with her and the jar in her hands.
Ava paused. The professor stood there, rather dumbfounded. The big man didn’t much care about the whole situation and tried to continue downstairs.
The young woman said:
“Give me my jar.”
The scientist shook her head. She was clearly embarrassed and tried to hold the blob tighter.
Ava insisted:
“It’s mine. You can’t just take it. Besides, what is this with Milla? How could you?”
“Ava, there’s more going on than you can imagine right now.”
What she said was obviously true. Still, Ava wouldn’t give in now. She sprinted towards the professor. The older woman tried to evade her but stumbled on the stairs. The big man lunged forward to catch Ava, but she dodged him awkwardly and grabbed the jar, giving it a rough pull.
“Ow! What are you doing?”
The professor was easily overpowered. For the first time, Ava realized that her muscles weren’t just for show. She just pushed her former mentor down and tried to escape. The large ham tried to grab her, she kicked him in the shin and tried to get back away. Professor Lang landed on her butt while the big guy tried to punch her.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #238 on: March 24, 2019, 12:15:44 pm »
Ava held the blob tightly to her chest and tried to get away from them. The big guy recovered and charged at her. He was still limping a little, but since Ava was far from a trained martial artist, he had shrugged off her blow without much inconvenience.
As he came towards her, she was paralyzed for a moment. Then, she turned and ran.
He slammed into her, throwing her to the ground. She shielded the jar with her body, rolling awkwardly on her back.
Behind them, the professor shouted:
“Get it!” She coughed. “Come on!”
The man was above her now and grabbed at the glass, but she rolled away, turtling around it. He instinctively wrapped his arms around her and lifted her up completely. She felt his grip and screamed:
“Help! Help! Let me go!”
She kicked awkwardly at him. The professor stumbled closer:
“Don’t let her drop the jar! Wait! I’ll get it!”
Ava pushed her arms outwards and flung her head back to hit the man in the face. It worked vaguely and he half-dropped her. She tumbled from his arms, but he still held her by her wrist. She shouted:
“Let me go or I release the blob!”
Professor Lang stopped:
“We can talk this out … Just calm down!”
With all her strength, she kicked the big man in the groin. He winced and threw her away. Ava hit the door hopping on one leg and fell out of the building. She tumbled down the wheelchair ramp and started to sprint towards the place where they had told her the car would be. Her pursuers were right behind her, albeit a little more reduced.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #239 on: March 24, 2019, 02:12:45 pm »
WOW!! I love this story!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New ongoing story - New Life

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View