Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577698 Posts in 73532 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 06:42:08 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New ongoing story - New Life
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New ongoing story - New Life  (Read 151213 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Re: New ongoing story - New Life
« Reply #195 on: February 19, 2019, 10:35:25 pm »
Jaden answered the smile. Then, after a moment of silence, he asked:
“Other than going back into that horrible place, wanna go and see a movie?”
It took Ava a moment to process the question. It really came out of the blue. She was still all about the whole “monsters of the deep” affair, and …
“That would be nice. Something relaxing, maybe.”
“I’ll see what I can do. If you have this much to do, maybe spending two hours away from everything might just be the fix.”
“Okay. I’m just going to clear my schedule and we can do this.”
“Cool. I’ll pick you up at seven. It’s my treat.”
Soon after, Jaden said goodbye, insisting that he still wanted to do some more research at the local hall of records. Apparently, some information on Mistland’s research had been collected here and he hoped to get access to it.
Ava was left at her place, smiling and feeling great. Even while her life was going crazy, she, well, had a date.
Right then, her phone reminded her of her training appointment. She scowled at it, shrugged, and got her stuff ready. On the way to the gym, she ran into the jocks again. Although she tried to duck away the moment she saw them, they still caught up with her.
“Hey, look, it’s the tough girl! Got any cool boasts? Any new challenges? From what I hear, all you’re going to do is have those idiots jump around in their underwear and look super gay! That’s pathetic.”
For a moment, Ava thought she wanted  to talk back at the idiots. The other jocks laughed and pointed, but having Jaden around felt great. So, instead of fighting them, she just smiled and said:
“Don’t worry about us. We’ll blow you away!”
The big guy was clearly disappointed at his taunts being ignored and tried to add something more insulting, but she was already gone, not listening to his plump attempts at irony or whatever this was supposed to be. 
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #196 on: February 20, 2019, 10:15:25 pm »
As she reached the gym, she passed the side windows first and just wanted to check whether Tobias and Kemal were already there. To her surprise, the shutters were down. She edged closer and, on an instinct, she peeked through them to see what was going on inside. Ava felt a little strange doing this, but her curiosity was instantly rewarded. She was shocked.
Her mother was on the mats with Kemal and Tobie and …
Well, they were fucking. Okay. This was bad. And strangely fascinating. She couldn’t avert her eyes. Also, she was shocked to see just how muscular the two guys had become. Angela (Calling her Mom in her mind right now felt wrong.) was sandwiched between them, her tough muscular body caught between Tobie’s broad chest and Kemal’s hairy mass.
Ava slowly understood that they were fucking her at the same time. One from the front and … one from behind. Her arms slackened. The gym bag landed on the ground. The two musclemen were pounding her relentlessly, grunting along. She was breathing hard, every thrust bringing her closer to orgasm. Her body was sweaty and buff and the boys were all over her, their hands groping at her muscles.
Angela was rolling her eyes, calling them out to fuck her harder. Ava blushed. She was glad no one was around to hear this. Imagine the embarrassment!
“Yes … Yes … More! Yes! Aah …”
Kemal, who was above her, was reaching around her now, groping her pecs roughly. As he squeezed, she only got louder.
Ava was petrified.
What should she do?

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #197 on: February 21, 2019, 03:29:49 pm »
Inside, the show went on. Angela was just egging the two men on, hissing “Yes, yes, yes, fuck me! Come on! Harder! Yes!”, as they increased their speed. Just watching their ripped and buffed glutes shake with every push made Ava feel very strange.
Kemal groaned:
“Damn, Angela, this is … fucking … incredible!”
Tobie agreed with some grunts. His hands went to the back of her head and he pulled her towards himself, kissing her clumsily. She licked his face, obviously completely losing control.
Her muscular physique was covered in their sweat, her muscles bulging from the effort. It was bizarre to see her mother, who had always been a little reluctant to do anything rash and generally ended up on the careful side of things to do, well, this. Her face was a mask of lust, her eyes rolling as the two musclemen hammered both her ass and her cunt. To Ava’s shock, she noticed that Angela was squeezing their cocks with whatever muscles she had down there, and it was somehow even visible under her skin. This was all so crazy …
“Fuck … Please … Guys … Yes! Yes!”
On the other side of the window, Ava was still trying to figure out how to react. She looked around, relieved that there was no one else around. The last thing she wanted is anybody to ask stupid questions.
Reluctantly, she continued around the building and found the door. She opened it quietly, then thought again and slammed it instead.
There was a scrambling sound in the gym hall. Ava waited, giving them the time to make themselves presentable.

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #198 on: February 21, 2019, 09:09:49 pm »
Wow hot!! Nice entertainment after the scary actions

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #199 on: February 22, 2019, 12:12:21 pm »
I try to find a balance.

Ava walked in, shot the others a quick look and started her training. She didn’t say a word. She didn’t comment on the large sweaty spot on the mat, she didn’t talk about her mother’s ruffled hair and the thick blob of half-dried semen on her muscular thigh. Or her super-skimpy outfit, for that matter. She tastefully ignored the two musclemen’s attempts at hiding their thick, half-erect cocks in their shorts and proceeded to do her curls. The smell was just as hard to ignore. And yet, no one managed to summon the courage to open a window. It was just a little gross.
In a way, she enjoyed the uncertainty. She was quite certain that they all tried to figure out just how much she noticed. Angela was quite obviously embarrassed, her ears almost glowing crimson. Ava enjoyed this sudden feeling of superiority.
Tobias caught himself first and nodded wordlessly at her before getting to work. Kemal followed suit and was finally joined by her mom. As they all worked out, Ava’s mind went back to what she had just seen.
Suddenly, she imagined herself in her mother’s place … It was an intense and utterly bizarre idea and it intimidated her while also, strangely, making her hot. Those two musclemen, both fucking her like animals … It was crazy, but it did turn her on. She had to take a short break after this set. Just relax for a moment and not think about them.
That’s when both Kemal and Angela started to grunt. Ava rolled her eyes.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #200 on: February 23, 2019, 08:21:33 pm »
The awkwardness knew no end. The musclepeople pumped and grunted, further embarrassing Ava with their noise and the constant reminder that they had been fucking like perverts minutes ago. She did her best to ignore it, but it was the same as every time she tried not to think about something.
She thought about it all the time. Her mother’s ecstatic expression as she got fucked by the two men had burned itself into her mind and it popped up constantly as they trained. And there was another thing …
Of course, her father was dead and it was certainly okay for her mother to try and find a new partner. That was only natural and the last thing Ava wanted was that her mother would live as a nun for the rest of her life. But this? This was too much. It was horrible and inappropriate and gross and …
In a way, she was jealous.
Those guys were hunks, big and strong, they had a certain style and they treated them with respect. Maybe she just wanted to be with someone? Okay, her mother was acting like a teenager, but maybe she could deal with it if she had a boyfriend.
Jaden?
She could try. After all, they were going on a date. She liked him, he was bright and rather handsome. And he knew her well. That was all good. Maybe he’d help her cope with her mom’s craziness.
That’s when a long, drawn-out moan pulled her back to reality.
Oh God.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #201 on: February 24, 2019, 01:27:10 pm »
At last, the workout was over. Ava breathed out and started putting away the weights. She just wanted to shower and be done with it. Suddenly, she realized that she didn’t give the boys their injections. Of course, they could do it themselves, but she had seen them be squeamish and clumsy. She knew why they preferred her to do it.
How could she put it?
“Kemal, Tobie …”
“Yes?”
Kemal was just putting back the huge weight disks. It was amazing to see just how huge he was getting. Those roids certainly did wonders on him. Angela looked up from her work and said:
“Don’t forget: I’ll give you your massages afterwards. Want some too, Ava?”
“Er … Mom, I was just trying to ask something.”
“Just tell me later, Ava. I don’t mind.”
“Yes … Anyway.” She turned to the muscleheads again: “So, did you get your ‘supplements’?”
Kemal nodded nonchalantly:
“Sure. Your mom was so nice as to do it. It didn’t even hurt!”
Ava almost shouted:
“What?” She turned back to Angela so quickly that she almost tore something. “You gave them the roids?”
The older woman shrugged, acting as if it were nothing.
“Of course. They asked and I did it.”
“But … Those are drugs! They’re illegal!”
“Maybe. Ava, this is bodybuilding. Everybody is doing it.”
Ava was just shouting now:
“You too?”
“Not yet. I’ve only been using regular supplements. But that stuff … It might just be worth it.”
Tobie did a most muscular pose out of nothing. His entire body seemed to turn into a confusing mass of muscle, veins and striations.
“It definitely is!”

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #202 on: February 24, 2019, 05:40:41 pm »
Great development, I'm curious to see how things will go with Jaden. I expect them an item since the start.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #203 on: February 25, 2019, 10:06:36 pm »
That evening, she got ready for her date. Milla was there, doodling in her sketchbook. There was an air of nervous concentration to it, as if she was trying to banish any further loss of control. Ava put on the cute floral dress and asked:
“Is this one okay? Maybe with a cardigan?”
Milla looked up vaguely, then said:
“Depends on what you want. If Jaden is into fit girls, loose the jacket. With your shoulders …”
“Okay, but I’m not even sure I want to be with him.”
“From what you told me, you’ve been crushing on him before.”
“I know … It’s just … We’re in this thing together and I don’t want to screw it up by making it awkward. If we don’t get together, or worse yet, if we break up …”
“Sure. That would be a problem.” Milla put down her pencil and got up. She took the cardigan, helped Ava to put it on, rearranged everything with a few quick pulls and said: “You know what? Just see what happens. You’re both adults now and you had those crazy adventures, didn’t you? I think you’ll find out what you really want. Besides, I’m sure he’ll make his move if he’s serious about it.”
“That isn’t helping! What do I do if he wants to be with me?”
Milla put her hands on her friend’s shoulders.
“Ava, relax. You’ve known him all your life and you can trust him. And if anything goes wrong, you can just lift him up and toss him away.”
“I don’t think this is how it works.”
“Have fun!”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #204 on: February 26, 2019, 08:29:45 am »
Jaden turned up a bit early and had to wait for some last minute adjustments, but once they were on their way, the conversation immediately flowed the way it always had. Just like stage fever, the nervousness melted away in the moment of truth. Ava relaxed, laughing, smiling, rolling her eyes at the weird stories, Jaden himself was just as happy to listen to the stuff she had been working on with Professor Lang.
For a moment, the whole “mystery parasite – Mom’s a bodybuilder – so much work” complex faded in the background. It felt great.
They reached the theater, Jaden bought drinks and Ava insisted on paying for snacks. Once inside, Jaden presented her with a special surprise. He had managed to sneak a pack of high-protein chips in. Ava laughed and said:
“Wow. Thank you. I actually planned to cheat tonight, but …”
“You have to try them. I think they’re disgusting.”
She opened the pack and took one of them out.
“Oh. Okay. I think you’re right. Wanna try one?”
“I guess I have to, don’t I?”
“I insist.”
“Yuck. It’s not that they taste bad. It’s the texture. And the blandness.”
“Nah. The taste is also awful.”
“Wait, let me try another one ... Bah.”
“You’re weird. God, that stuff is bad.”
“It was worth a try.”
“Kinda. Wow, Jaden, whoever came up with that thing had to have a serious grudge on humanity.”
“Actually …” He popped another one in his mouth. “You can get used to it.”
“Really?”
“Nope. Still gross.”
A man behind them leaned forward and whispered:
“Would you mind keeping it down? The movie is going to start.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #205 on: February 27, 2019, 09:06:21 am »
Later on, they walked over to a nearby café. Ava had suggested it, having thoroughly enjoyed the movie. As they sat down, she said:
“That was fun!”
“Yes. A funny superhero movie, with an intelligent plot? It’s surprising, but great!”
“The best bit was the thing with the truck.”
Jaden snorted.
“That was amazing. Perfect timing. Also, I loved how they made the fight scenes clear. Usually, I get all lost in the jumping around, but this one was great.”
Ava nodded.
“Definitely. I don’t know how they did it, but I was sitting on the edge of my seat. I liked the heroine. She was fun. Also, I thought it was great that they let her screw up.”
“Maybe that was the trick? After the thing in the fast food joint, I wasn’t sure how this would work out. Sure, they wouldn’t make a funny movie and mess up the main character, but …”
“I see what you mean. And the love interest was cute.”
Jaden shrugged:
“I guess. A little on the scrawny side, don’t you think?”
The young woman pouted:
“That’s okay. I like the cute thin guys too. They don’t have to be hunks. I mean, I don’t mind hunks, but a change of scenery is fine too.”
Her date rolled his eyes.
“If I said something like that, I’d get harrumphed at.”
“Probably.”
They sat in silence for a moment, then she said:
“Thank you. I really needed that break.”
“You’re not alone. With all of this going on, I’m just glad this was fun. Tomorrow, it’s going to be work and conspiracies and monsters again, but tonight, it’s just superheroes and dumb jokes.”
She smiled at him and put her hand on his.
“That sounds pretty crazy if you think about it.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #206 on: February 28, 2019, 01:23:03 pm »
There was a pause. Eventually, she said:
“We should do this again. Soon. It feels great.”
He smiled:
“I’m all for it.”
Soon enough, their conversation restarted. In no time, they switched to discussing the movie’s details and threw their theories on the larger meaning of the story back and forth. Ava wasn’t sure whether they were going to be friends or lovers, or anything at all, but she was willing to let it happen.
Later, Jaden walked her home. She had to think about her mom getting fucked again and shook her head to banish the image. They said goodbye at home and Jaden stood there dumbfounded for a moment. Ava kissed him on the cheek and gave him a friendly look. She wasn’t sure what signals she was sending right now and just hoped he would be willing to keep an open mind for now. They were friends for now.
“Thank you.”
“Good night. I’m glad you enjoyed it. It was fun.”
“Bye.”
And he was gone. She walked inside, pondering what it all meant. Milla was already asleep, so she washed and got ready for bed. As she fell asleep, she heard her roommate groan next door.  Somehow, this took her back to all her problems. She sighed and prepared mentally for a night of constant pointless pondering. At least, her thoughts went back to Jaden occasionally. That was nice. She wondered what he would think if she got all muscular and buff. She was fit now, but somehow, she could imagine herself being big and strong. Buffer than her mom. He didn’t seem grossed out. Quite the opposite.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #207 on: March 01, 2019, 11:30:37 am »
Time sped along. Ava was doing her best to stay on top. She was stressed, frequently burning the midnight oil to get everything together, but things were looking as if they were working out. Ah. About the working out: Spurred on by her mom, she had started to improve her training and she was starting to look buff, easily passing for a tough physique model. Her days of being fat and out of shape were long gone. It had taken her a moment to realize it had happened.
One morning, as she was getting dressed, she saw her abs. It wasn’t a perfectly defined six-pack, but it was there none the less. She looked at her reflection and grinned:
“Damn. When did that happen?”
She nodded to herself. Looking like this, they had a shot at the competition. Tobie and Kemal would definitely fit in. They were huge now, having completely outgrown any of their previous outfits. Somehow, the constant stream of drugs had pumped them up to outrageous proportions. Working with them could be tense. All those energies frequently exploded out of them, with the slightest provocations enough to make them snarl and scream. Ava now preferred to train on her own. Not always, but more often than not, she would avoid them. They would still meet later on to talk about the show.
There was also the issue of her mom. Angela was still supplying them with massive amounts of food and working hard to massage everybody to make their bodies grow. As far as Ava could tell, she was also getting fucked hard by the two muscleheads. And there was another thing …

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #208 on: March 01, 2019, 11:36:41 am »
That's really good, I like where things are going. The pause from the white thing is good to settle the plot. Well done!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #209 on: March 02, 2019, 05:04:11 pm »
She hadn’t dared to ask, but she was quite certain that Angela had started using the same gear as Tobie and Kemal. This was an absolute non-issue, but her muscles had grown even larger and tighter, her body had become broader and buffer and her face had turned harsher. Maybe this was also due to her diet, but she couldn’t tell for sure. Still, seeing her mother turn into a muscular beast was intimidating and confusing.
There was also a change in her personality. Angela was still caring and friendly, but she lost her temper easily now. Simple frustrations made her explode, screaming at things and people without warning. Her voice was getting harsher and this made her downright intimidating.
More than once, Ava retreated when her mom howled her frustration at the general public. This was embarrassing and terrifying.
The worst was when the two muscleheads ran into trouble with Angela and their disagreement degenerated into a monstrous shouting match. This usually led to make-up sex, another thing Ava tried to avoid.
As a result, Ava liked to talk to Jaden and spend time with him as much as possible. They couldn’t see each other too frequently, but they could at least talk online and enjoy the company. Neither was sure what was going to happen. He was still actively researching for more information on Mistland. Combining her work with Professor Lang with his findings was promising. At the same time, Ava was surprised by how slow things were progressing. It felt as if things were going slower than they should.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New ongoing story - New Life

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View