Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572457 Posts in 72087 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 01:30:00 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Kelly Winters?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Kelly Winters?  (Read 24815 times)

Duke69

Re: Kelly Winters?
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2018, 04:25:13 pm »
So this is Kelly... and who are you? Never sessions with u a day in my life and would appreciate it if you would not post things that are completely unteue

Guys, this is how you chase a lady out of doing live sessions. If she just stays on HBC soon, you’ll know why.

There is only one review of a session with her in this thread and it is very positive and also very vague as to what was offered.  I have no idea what the person identifying themselves as Kelly was upset about and think you should have read through the thread yourself before jumping out there to lecture everyone else on how they should behave

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2018, 04:25:13 pm »

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2018, 07:13:26 pm »
My point is that when we are together I don't act like a schmoe.

What does a schmoe act like?
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2018, 01:42:40 am »
Guessing she thinks Larky was talking about her?

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    33.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2018, 11:54:15 am »
My point is that when we are together I don't act like a schmoe.

What does a schmoe act like?

I think he means the stereotype of being fat, nerdy, awkward etc that got us first floated by Kay Wicks.  But I dont think that is the part that makes us all act like a schmoe.  :)

Offline larky368

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2018, 07:53:24 pm »
A shmoe would be asking her how much she can bench, how big are your biceps or flex for me. It would be all about the muscles and not about the woman.

I don't think 'Kelly Winterssss' was talking about me because I never mentioned her by name or even implied that it was her.  Foldyon99 was the only one to say he had a session. Maybe this one post wonder can be more specific about who and what they're talking about. Sounds like a typical troll. The thread has been diverted and is now completely off topic.

Offline Kelly Winterss

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2018, 10:39:08 pm »
I just wanted to apologise as I definitely thought it was me being talked about, this is the first time I’ve been on this website and I completely miss read the entire post so I just wanted to say sorry.
I didn’t quite realise that there were forms that had reviews about models So I was completely thrown off...
my sincerest apologies:) Hope you have a wonderful day💜

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2018, 02:45:01 am »
I just wanted to apologise as I definitely thought it was me being talked about, this is the first time I’ve been on this website and I completely miss read the entire post so I just wanted to say sorry.
I didn’t quite realise that there were forms that had reviews about models So I was completely thrown off...
my sincerest apologies:) Hope you have a wonderful day💜
Kelly, that's a prime example of how to handle a misunderstanding the right way with character and class. Kudos!

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2018, 06:58:43 pm »
A shmoe would be asking her how much she can bench, how big are your biceps or flex for me. It would be all about the muscles and not about the woman.

I don't think 'Kelly Winterssss' was talking about me because I never mentioned her by name or even implied that it was her.  Foldyon99 was the only one to say he had a session. Maybe this one post wonder can be more specific about who and what they're talking about. Sounds like a typical troll. The thread has been diverted and is now completely off topic.

With the minimum respect, the thread was about Kelly Winterss and you were the one who wanted to talk about  yourself and your paid relationship.   Labelling Kelly a one-post wonder should certainly help ensure another woman who only posted because she was insulted is run off.    Superb work!
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2018, 10:33:48 pm »
Going back to Kelly, has anyone else sessioned with her since she been on the circuit for a bit now?

Offline aracnidman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2019, 11:26:11 pm »
Trying to set something up

Offline aracnidman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2019, 11:26:35 pm »
In nyc in March.  Has anyone seen her?

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2019, 01:59:48 am »
I haven't but she is very active on Sessiongirls. Posts a lot of pictures. I don't blame her, Kelly looks like a Goddess.

Offline busthemus2003

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2019, 04:57:49 am »
Trying to tee up a meet fr mid year.

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2019, 03:16:31 am »
Just had a session with Kelly. It was fantastic. She was easy to set up and very sexy! She definitely had her limits but her body is incredible(as we know from Hbc). She is new to the scene. But she gets it and likes meeting men who are into her muscular and sexy body. She’s not a bodybuilder but definitely packs on some muscle with great shoulders and biceps and pretty decent lower body too. And her conditioning is also pretty good. I can’t recommend her enough!

Has anyone ever reached out to her and not gotten a response?
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline Viper4lyfe

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2020, 03:13:18 am »
oh it's happened, trust me on that ;)

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Kelly Winters?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View