Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575008 Posts in 72986 Topics by 28825 Members - Latest Member: aek1972 April 24, 2024, 03:51:17 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Kelly Winters?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Kelly Winters?  (Read 24937 times)

Duke69

Kelly Winters?
« on: November 09, 2018, 03:23:06 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

I think she is one of the hottest girls on HBC.  I know she was living with a guy and thought they were married.  I am somewhat skeptical that the profile on SG is legit but if it is would love to get naked with her

Forum Saradas

Kelly Winters?
« on: November 09, 2018, 03:23:06 pm »

Offline luvhardbodies

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Kelly Winters?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2018, 10:58:39 pm »
I too am suspicious of the profile...but if it is real...OH YEAH!!!

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2018, 11:04:43 pm »
It's likely legit. She's done what a lot of the newer women have and posted a pic of her holding a hand written SG on it.

She's likely getting swamped with e-mails, LOL.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2018, 11:13:16 am »
     A woman jumping from HBC to actual sessions isn't the biggest leap.   I do think the pic idea Jennifer has had is very good for ruling out the imposters whether she is insisting on this or not for newcomers to sessiongirls.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2018, 11:15:09 am »
   And of course, no female has ever sessioned when married.   True dat.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Online Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2018, 05:57:11 am »
If the twit*** with her name on it is true, it is her. it lists that she is on herbicepscam and sessiongirls

her twit*** is

kellywinterss29
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2018, 06:11:32 pm »
If Kelly has some skills to match her Goddess like body, then I think we got the potential for a future HOF on her hands. Women built like her seem to not sessioning like they used to. Hopefully thi is legit and it all togethers both for her and us.

Duke69

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2018, 07:56:35 pm »
When I started this thread there were only 2 pictures and a mostly empty profile.  The pictures were tough to tell if they were even of her.  Now that the profile has really filled out it looks to be legit to me and I am now looking for a travel schedule and a more detailed menu.

Offline larky368

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2018, 04:09:45 am »
She is one of the sexiest women on the planet. Just watching her smile and apply lipstick on HBC is mesmerizing.

Offline Foldy99

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2018, 07:25:50 pm »
Just had a session with Kelly. It was fantastic. She was easy to set up and very sexy! She definitely had her limits but her body is incredible(as we know from Hbc). She is new to the scene. But she gets it and likes meeting men who are into her muscular and sexy body. She’s not a bodybuilder but definitely packs on some muscle with great shoulders and biceps and pretty decent lower body too. And her conditioning is also pretty good. I can’t recommend her enough!

Offline Wesmash

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2018, 09:54:04 pm »
She lives with a guy?

Online Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2018, 02:08:34 am »
She lives with a guy?

I think it is safer to assume all of these women are taken.  But that is just me
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2018, 03:44:41 am »
She lives with a guy?

I agree. And more importantly the chances a sessioniate especially one who likes Kelly would wind up with a schmoe like one of us are pretty much zero.

I think it is safer to assume all of these women are taken.  But that is just me

Offline larky368

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2018, 09:45:10 pm »
She lives with a guy?

I agree. And more importantly the chances a sessioniate especially one who likes Kelly would wind up with a schmoe like one of us are pretty much zero.

Not true! Unlike models and celebrities fbb's still go about their lives amongst the rest of us. Many of them specifically avoid dating fellow bodybuilders and just want a healthy normal guy. I am speaking from experience because I have been lucky enough to meet one. It was from a session but it immediately became more personal and intimate. I have been 'sessioning' with her every week for a couple of months now. Kind of a strange arrangement where she comes to my home and stays for a couple of hours and it's just like any other relationship not only physically but emotionally. Money still changes hands but I think it's more of a way to maintain a buffer but that may change in time.
My point is that when we are together I don't act like a schmoe. I don't even view her as a bodybuilder but simply a passionate and devoted lover. I can't believe my luck but from her point of view she feels lucky as well because of how I treat her as a complete woman.

Offline Kelly Winterss

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2018, 07:54:54 am »
So this is Kelly... and who are you? Never sessions with u a day in my life and would appreciate it if you would not post things that are completely unteue

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Kelly Winters?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View