Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574943 Posts in 72981 Topics by 28825 Members - Latest Member: aek1972 April 23, 2024, 08:34:17 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Weight Loss Muscle - True Story
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Weight Loss Muscle - True Story  (Read 2386 times)

Offline quick

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Weight Loss Muscle - True Story
« on: February 29, 2020, 08:00:46 am »
A girl I have worked with for years has recently lost a bunch of weight.  Like, she was probably near 300 lbs and is now closer to 200.  Well, apparently she wasn't holding any fat in her legs, because as she's dropped the pounds, her thighs and calves are the same size and now SUPER JACKED.  I don't know if they were always that way or what, but I guess she's more confident to show them off now.  I don't know what she does for exercise, if anything, but I think she just went keto.

Anyone else seen similar stories?

Forum Saradas

Weight Loss Muscle - True Story
« on: February 29, 2020, 08:00:46 am »

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
Re: Weight Loss Muscle - True Story
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2020, 04:36:55 pm »
Yep,

From a few years ago...
A girl in my office, 34 years old, is Vietnamese.  She was only 5'3" tall but really overweight and probably over 200 pounds.

Any way, one day she came in with all of this protein powder and a ton of fruits, vegetables, tuna and chicken.  I asked her what was with all of the health food and she explained that she just started working out to lose some weight.

She got super into it and obviously I was closely watching her progress and asking her about her workout routine.  After about six months she said she was frustrated because she really wasn't losing that much weight, she went from a little over 200 and was stagnant at about 175-180 pounds.  The reason was that she was now a 5'3" thick muscled chick.  Her thighs and calves were easily bigger than mine and she had these broad, thick rounded shoulders.  She was built like a damn bulldog and strong as an ox.  No matter how much she worked out, she was never going to be a thin lass....her body type was extreme mesomorph.  The good news was, she always wore these dresses with a pretty high skirt which only covered the top half of her thighs, so although none of the other guys at the office took notice, I found myself constantly staring at her thick legs and arms!

She told me she could deadlift 350 pounds and squat 315.  Which were both considerably more than me.  I was shocked when I met her boyfriend.  He was about 5'10" and 150 pounds soaking wet.  He started dating her when she was kind of fat and she told me that he didn't like her muscles....what an idiot.... 

About six months later, she quit her low wage job at our office and started working as a personal trainer at two local gyms.  I lost contact with her, but she was great to have prancing around the office for those many months!

cheers     
Please support me at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Weight Loss Muscle - True Story

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View