Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575356 Posts in 73145 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 01:41:56 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  College Crush
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: College Crush  (Read 191160 times)

Offline topbone23

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: College Crush
« Reply #195 on: June 17, 2020, 01:01:56 am »
Please continue this story!!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline JamesACole

• New
  • Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #196 on: July 15, 2020, 04:31:14 am »
I have sat here for the past 5 hours reading this thing. It's absolutely incredible! I love the fact that this was a mutual relationship, so many stories are about dominance and this was a fantastic change of pace. Both characters feel kind, like an actual happy couple. It's crazy how much of a rarity that is on this forum. I hope this is still a continuing story. You're writing is absolutely fantastic, best story I've read on Saradas. Hands down! Keep it up!

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #197 on: July 23, 2020, 03:32:19 pm »

Hi guys....sorry for the delay but I wanted to post one Short-story...and I did so with Even Steven.

I do like the characters in this story...except Cameron of course...lol; always have to have one "Protagonist" I think.

Anyway, I'll be picking back up on this one now.

;)
Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Offline Reverie

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #198 on: July 23, 2020, 07:58:08 pm »
So sorry to see this story stall. Great idea and execution in the evolution of the main characters. Hope you can resume for the fans of this piece.

Offline toro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #199 on: August 05, 2020, 03:16:53 am »
Bump

Offline topbone23

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #200 on: August 06, 2020, 06:55:20 pm »
Excitedly waiting for more!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #201 on: August 07, 2020, 02:04:49 am »
Glad to see it continue, hope for more soon.

Offline toro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #202 on: August 20, 2020, 04:16:44 am »
Really hope jdm picks up the story again

Offline Lukullus

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #203 on: August 20, 2020, 03:43:28 pm »
Yeah, wish to keep reading this great story as well!!!

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #204 on: August 21, 2020, 05:08:24 am »
Thanks again, almost done with next chapter, looking to finish and post it early next week  ;)

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #205 on: August 22, 2020, 05:35:00 am »
Thanks again, almost done with next chapter, looking to finish and post it early next week  ;)
Great news

Offline SabinicThigh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #206 on: August 24, 2020, 09:41:22 pm »
One of my favourite stories that is still going strong on this forum. Keep up the excellent work man. Super

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #207 on: August 26, 2020, 01:21:58 pm »
 :angry:

Great to hear. Looking forward to the next chapter. Hope all is well.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #208 on: August 27, 2020, 05:04:06 am »
Only a few days left for a next chapter. Great news.

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #209 on: August 27, 2020, 06:16:18 pm »
Hi guys...I'm taking this story for a fun ride....hope you enjoy....

Still a changin’
I sat back in my chair, looked across at my mom and said, “Mom…I can’t wait till you get JACKED!”  She smiled widely as Sarah then interjected…”Hold on Bro….I’m getting JACKED first!” and she held out her right arm and flexed for us all.  A small firm curve was visible and my mom said, “Oh dear…we’re just going to be a family full of muscle in no time.”  “I can’t fucking wait mom.” Sarah replied and then said, “and Dave’s right…I want to see you get JACKED too mom.”  Teresa laughed at us all and shook her head, knowing the changes coming to Sarah and my mom that they were joking about now, but that were going to be hitting us all pretty hard in a matter of weeks or months.

The four of us “girls”, were hitting the gym daily and even I started doing two-a-days like my mom, sis and wife.  By the end of the month, we had all made some significant changes to our physiques.  Teresa had obviously put on another 5 or 8 pounds of raw muscle and she was now tipping the scales at 246 pounds of massive, beautifully intimidating muscle.  I had added a bit of muscle too and was now a 145 pounds of fit ass chick.  My arms now had some noticeable muscle on them, even unflexed and my legs had started to develop a bit more of a teardrop muscle shape around my lower quads.  My ass was now hard as a rock and perky with nice roundness and hardness to it.  Teresa couldn’t keep her hands off me now, and we were having sex daily.

Sarah wanted me to look my best for Teresa so she took me shopping and had me buy multiple crop-top and skirt combos that were in “my color palette”…whatever the fuck that was.  So I was now walking around in outfits that showed off my more muscular legs and ass, while also usually exposing my hard, ripped abs.  In addition, Sarah taught me how to style my own hair, instead of just wearing it in a pony tail every single day, and taught me a little about eye liner.  I wasn’t about to start packing on make-up, so she showed me what to get and how to be a complete minimalist with it.  I had never much cared about my appearance, but now that I was becoming an uber-hot chick, and wanted to be as physically pleasing to my wife as possible, I had started to become a bit obsessed with it.  I had to admit, it was odd to look in the mirror and see a smoking hot chick staring back at me…but it turned me on for some reason and I had become especially pleasing to Teresa’s eye for sure. 

My sister Sarah had put on 8 pounds of muscle and had an actual bicep now.  What was even more impressive to me though, was that her triceps had developed even more and when she reached down to grab a weight or anything, it would flex nicely and you could see the size, and rounded bulge.  Lastly, my mom was making vast improvements as well.  Her once loose legs were firming up and the cellulite had almost completely disappeared.  Her face also looked more firm and the skin had tightened up, making her look a few years younger.  A few more months of this and she would be looking like 30-something instead of 50-something.

To celebrate our better looks and progress, we all decided to go out on the town that Friday night.  Teresa was pondering greatly what to wear.  We hadn’t got all dressed up and gone out for a nice night yet.  Basically, we had all been just wearing workout clothes and making a couple of trips to the gym each day and consuming massive amounts of Chicken, Broccoli and rice.  Sarah had come over to help me get ready since I certainly wasn’t sure what to wear either.  Although I hated it, she decided to do a little more make-up than usual on me to fit the outfit she brought over for me to wear.  I resisted at first but she stopped, looked me dead in the eye and said, “I know you’re my brother Dave, but you’ve got Size C breasts, long gorgeous hair, a soft face with petite features and a fucking vagina.  Whether you want to admit it or not, you’re a damn woman now…so just get used to it, accept the facts, and let me do my damn job here, OK?”  I’d never seen her so matter of fact and forceful.  The new testosterone her male DNA was now producing in her was definitely giving her some new-found confidence and I found it a little intimidating and hot at the same time.  I didn’t say anything back, but simply nodded my head in agreement.  Sarah got a more concentrated look back on her face and again started working on my face with colored pencil looking things, lip gloss and soft brushes.

As she was working on me, Sarah kept looking at me kind of erotically and biting her lower lip, licking her lips slowly etc.  If I didn’t know any better, I would have thought she was getting really turned on for some reason.  I wasn’t sure what to say and I hated to admit it, but she was looking really hot.  Her face was already firming up and looking more fit, more muscular and strong.  In addition, the muscles in her rapidly developing arm were constantly flexing and relaxing as she applied the makeup.  Within a few moments, I felt my pussy getting moist; and a warm, tingly feeling gushed through me.  I knew Sarah was on a journey to becoming a hyper muscular, herculean beast like Teresa and the thought of it was having some very unnatural consequences for me.  She was my sister, I had never had erotic thoughts or feelings for her in my life, but now that we briefly had the same “Equipment” the passion was becoming overwhelming.  I wasn’t’ sure what to say or do, and just as the thoughts were starting to inundate me she said, “Ok, all Done.”

With that, Sarah backed up, turned me towards the mirror and what I saw completely freaked me out.  “Holy fuck!” I said out loud as I stared back at one of the hottest chicks I’d ever seen in my life.  “How the fuck did you do that?” I asked Sarah in disbelief at how unbelievably, smoke show hot she made me.  “Just a little of this and a little of that bro.” she answered, “I hate to admit it but you’re a really pretty chick.  It was easy to bring out and highlight your strong points.”  I was still in shock when a massive, musclebound beast appeared behind me.  “OH MY GOD!!!” Teresa screamed out loud.  “Holy shit honey….your gorgeous!” she exclaimed.  “I’m never letting you out of my sight.”  She put her strong hands on my shoulders, brought her head down next to mine and stared at our reflections in the mirror.  My soft features, highlighted by my sisters handywork, next to my wife’s thick jaw and strong features made me look even more feminine and “pretty” than I ever thought possible.  “Well.” She said, “I just don’t think we can call you Dave anymore babe.  I think I’m going to go with Dee or babe or cutie or whatever…but I think Dave is gone and this gorgeous smoke show in front of me is here to stay!”

As I stared at the beautiful reflection in front of me, I knew she was right, her female DNA had completely taken over.  I had been thinking of myself as a guy with tits and a vagina for months, but it was obvious now, Dave was gone and Dee or babe or cutie was the person staring back at me.  At that moment, I mentally had to quit trying to be a guy stuck in a woman’s body and was ready to fully accept and enjoy the hot female physique that now draped me.  It was an emotional cornerstone moment and I actually started to tear up and was about to cry.  Teresa sensed that immediately and took a knee next to me, embraced me in her massive 20” arms and said, “Don’t be sad babe, be happy.  I’ve never been so turned on in my life, and if we weren’t meeting your mom for dinner and drinks, I’d rip this dress off of you right now and slid my pleasure rod into you for the next three hours.”  I kind of laughed and Sarah said, “Please you guys, I’m right here.”  Teresa then laughed too and stood us up to go.     

As I turned to follow Teresa, my jaw hit the floor.  She was wearing a silky black dress with thin black shoulder straps, with a deep v-cut that went all the way down to just above her ass.  The mountains of thick, bulging rock hard bumps of muscle all over her back were insane.  I reached out and cupped one in my hand.  It was firm and her back was growing to hulk like proportions.  If I had a dick, it would be stiff as a board, but instead, I got instantly moist.  I peered down slightly to take in the sight of her massive ass.  The dress fit her body so tightly, that I could see the side dimple in her massive glutes as she walked.  The dress then hung down further to a few inches above her knees.  From behind, the bulging hamstrings…much larger than a grown man’s thighs… protruded out greatly.  The power they contained would probably allow her to set every deadlift weightlifting record there was.  Finally, I looked down further at her calves, which were flexed beyond belief in her high-heeled shoes.  The diamond shape and size would make Ronnie Coleman jealous and it was clear to me know that she could probably enter a local male bodybuilding competition and win it.  Her massive arms hung at her sides, bigger than a normal person’s legs.  I took a quick step or two, caught up, and grabbed hold of her right arm and leaned against her, like a girl would do to her boyfriend on date night.  The high heeled shoes she wore made her well over six feet tall, and I felt honored to call her mine and simply be in her herculean presence.

With our mutual admiration aside, we made our way to the restaurant and met my mom for dinner.  The second she set her eyes on me she gazed glowingly and said, “My goodness son, you sure have turned into a knockout!”  We all laughed and I leaned in and gave her a quick hug and a kiss.  “Well mom.” I replied, “Before too long, you’re going to be an absolute knockout too!!!”  Teresa and Sarah immediately complimented her on her more fit look as she also wore a sleeveless dress and the arm muscles in her had now become firm and she would be putting on some biceps and triceps very soon I knew.

Within a few moments, the host came up and walked us to our table.  She was a high school girl, probably no more than 16 and like all hosts, was cute and bubbly.  She noticed all of our muscular and fit physiques and immediately started complimenting us.  It was a bit over the top and she just couldn’t believe how absolutely huge Teresa was.  My wife noticed how enamored the host was with her biceps, so she held it out, flexed it to its massive 20” size and told the host to grab it.  With an embarrassed look, the host eagerly grabbed it with both hands.  A look of shock came over her face as she sensed how hard and huge it was and the power it contained must have shot a jolt right through her.  After a few moments of that, the host told us how amazing we all looked and that she was going to join the local gym and get really fit too.  It always amazed me that in public, people are so vocal about bodybuilders and fitness girls being too muscular, or too fit, but the second you get them alone, they have nothing but compliments and admiration for it. 

In fact, it didn’t take long before there was a noticeable increase in male foot traffic by our table.  Some guys made one slow pass before heading to the bathroom or to their own tables with their wives or girlfriends while some guys passed by on multiple occasions during our meal.  “Jesus?” I asked, “Are guys always that obvious?”  “Oh ya.” Sarah answered, “But never this kind of volume…must be because there’s 4 smoking hot, fit chicks here now.”  The girls all laughed while I pondered just how obvious I had been in the past when I was at a restaurant with good looking girls in it.  It was weird to actually experience the other side of that now.

We had ordered some appetizers and a couple of drinks.  My sis and I had a couple of Vodka-Cran’s while my mom sipped on a Manhattan and Teresa downed a Margarita.  It had been so long since I had a stiff drink and the bartender definitely didn’t go light on the Vodka.  I was already feeling warm and fuzzy and excused myself to go to the bathroom.  I still wasn’t comfortable using the ladies room so I ducked into the “Family” bathroom which was for one person and could be locked from the inside.  Just as I was shutting the door, Sarah pushed forced it back open and joined me inside.  She locked the door behind us and I said, “Hey sis, I kind of planned on doing this alone.”  “Oh my God Bro.” she answered, “You’re a damn chick now…don’t you know we always go in groups.”  I laughed, but still felt odd going in front of her.

Before I could kick her out, she grabbed me by the shoulder and turned us both towards the mirror.  As we looked at our reflections in the mirror, Sarah squeezed me tightly, kind of flexed her growing Bicep and said, “Have you ever seen two hotter chicks in your life?”  It was hard to argue and I said, “Hard to believe I’m even saying this, but no…we’re pretty fucking hot.”  With that, Sarah firmly turned me back towards her.  She had grown a little due to the DNA changes and as we looked almost eye to eye she leaned in and gave me a nice, warm kiss on the lips.  It was more than a sister would give her brother, I thought and I looked at her deeply following the kiss.  She looked at me deeply too and leaned in again.  This time, the passion shot through us like a bullet and we began making out deeply.  Sarah had her arms wrapped around mine, pulled me into her and held me tightly. 

The love, or passion, or lust, or whatever took over and her tongue was practically reaching down my throat.  She then walked me back till I was pinned against the wall and pushed all her strength and weight against me.  I had become stronger with my recent workouts, but I could tell that Sarah was already stronger.  As she leaned her firm, tight, muscular body into mine the lustful shockwaves coursed through me and my vagina was becoming beyond wet.  My sister had to sense that and reached down, under my dress and began stroking my pussy.  She began pleasuring me like a pro and within a minute of her rubbing I felt like I was about to burst.  I leaned my head into her forcefully and was kissing her like a dog in heat.  I started to slowly gyrate my hips in conjunction with her touching and stroking.  The lust was insane and I couldn’t believe we were even doing this.  Sarah knew exactly how to get me off and was hitting my G-spot perfectly.  Her fingers worked their forceful magic faster and faster and faster until I finally couldn’t hold it anymore.  The ultimate waterfall of pleasure overcame me, my mind went blank, I rolled my eyes back into my head and shook violently as the orgasmic outburst hit me.

As the moistness in my pussy turned into a spurt of liquid onto Sarah’s loving fingers, she slowly stopped stroking, pulled her wet hand up and stuck a finger in her mouth, sucking it clean.  She then put the remaining wet finger in my mouth, and I did the same.  We leaned back, peered lovingly into each others eyes and began laughing hysterically.  “What the fuck was that sis?” I asked sarcastically, as the taste of my own vagina still lingered in my mouth.  “That’s just what us girls do silly.” She answered, as if this was somehow a normal occurrence among hot women.  “Don’t worry bro.” she went on, “Teresa already knows she’s going to have to share you with me.”  I stood there stunned.  WTF…had they already talked about this, was I about to start living the craziest life ever???  I didn’t even know what to say or how to react, so my sis just gave me another quick peck on the lips, kind of fixed my hair and said, “Ok beautiful….let’s go rejoin the gang and have a fun night.”….too be continued…       

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  College Crush

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View