Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578191 Posts in 73671 Topics by 28973 Members - Latest Member: Mirage1086 May 04, 2024, 01:30:40 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  College Crush
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: College Crush  (Read 191483 times)

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
  • More Hair Please
Re: College Crush
« Reply #225 on: November 24, 2020, 10:23:55 pm »
Just reread the story and I am so impressed! You are fantastic! Looking forward to seeing what's to come!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #225 on: November 24, 2020, 10:23:55 pm »

Offline toro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #226 on: December 13, 2020, 03:25:00 pm »
Bump.....jdm please please please continue

Offline Bbw123

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #227 on: December 24, 2020, 01:01:37 am »
I am new to this site, don’t even now how to give Karma. This story is absolutely amazing. I love stories about role reversal and your story has the tenderness of a relationship that exists between couples. Thank You! :bravo:

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #228 on: January 11, 2021, 03:18:02 am »
Dinner continues....

Us girls were having a great dinner and the looks we got constantly from every guy and even girl in the place was incredible and not slowing down.  Teresa looked insanely massive and it was obvious that there were a few schmoes in the restaurant.  Several of them paraded by on multiple occasions, finding it impossible to keep their eyes off of her herculean back, bulging rounded shoulders and 20-inch biceps.  They had never seen so much muscle on a human being in their lives and their hidden lust for a muscle-bound woman was overwhelming for a few of them.  At the same time, myself, Sarah and my mom were also noticing a similar parade of guys and girls by our table.  Most of them were too shy to say anything, but a couple of the women stopped to compliment us all on our amazing physiques…asking us if there was a fitness or bodybuilding show in town.

We were thankful for the positive comments and it was amazing how this perfected DNA was working so quickly and so effectively in our bodies that we had become icons of physical perfection in a matter of months.  My mom looked twenty years younger and was putting on some nice muscle, while Sarah looked a few years younger than she had just month earlier and was already putting on pounds of strong mass.  When I originally accepted the female form my body had transformed into, I envisioned looking like a Jennifer Aniston or Cameron Diaz type of girl, but now that Teresa had me working out with weights, it was becoming more obvious that I would be looking much more like a Cory Everson or Anja Langer initially, and possibly more like a Kim Chizevsky with another year of heavy lifting.

The euphoria of us all being so hot was beginning to hit me like a lottery winner must feel after winning a big jackpot!  We were all having a great time and I decided a shot of Tequila would be a great addition to our fun.  I stood up in my tight fitting dress and walked my Mandy Blank like physique to the bar.  As I turned back, I could see Teresa ogling my perfectly formed, rounded ass and wondered if I would ever let her penetrate me there with her massive, wet, throbbing perfectly formed shaft of love.  What would it feel like I wondered?  Could it possibly feel as amazing as taking her cock into my tight, moist pussy?  Just the thought of her powerful, full, warm, vein covered rod had me getting aroused.  I shook my head, blinked a few times to clear that thought and looked at my wife’s insanely huge and thickening neck and towering traps.  I now immediately desired slowly feeling and caressing her rock hard, gigantic muscles and taking all the pleasure she could thrust upon me.  She gave me a quick, loving wink and I smiled widely and turned back to the bar.

Within a few seconds, the smitten bar tender briskly walked over and asked what he could do for me.  I told him I needed 4 shots of Clase Azul.  He was impressed with my order and complimented me for my appearance as well.  I thanked him but placed my hand noticeably onto the bar top, showing off my wedding ring.  He got the message and slowed down his advance.  I took the shots and walked them back over to our table.  The girls all laughed hysterically and my mom said, “Oh my god Dee, I haven’t been drunk in years, what are you doing?”  “Well mom.” I replied, “You haven’t been drunk since you were the actual age that you now look…so, we’re kind of celebrating your new found hot youthfulness!”  Teresa and Sarah both said, “CHEERS to that!” and we clinked glasses and downed the shots.

Just a few minutes later Teresa returned to the table with a shot for each of us.  That one went down pretty smoothly and to add fuel to the fire, Sarah ordered us each a shot of blowjobs immediately after.  As I took my shot, I looked lovingly at my wife and said, “I’ll make sure you get a real one of these later.”  She knew what I meant, reached over, grabbed my hand and placed it on her flaccid, but massive cock.  I gave it a couple of squeezes and couldn’t wait to oblige her.  I sat warmly next to her for the next twenty minutes or so as we were all having the best time and all getting pretty damn drunk at this point too.

A few minutes later, I got up and started making my way to the ladies’ room.  I forgot that for some reason, women always go together and I was half way there before Teresa jumped out of her seat and started walking towards the ladies’ room after me.  Feeling a little tipsy, just as I turned the corner I bumped into a tall guy and bounced back just a bit.  I was shocked to see my brother Cameron standing just an inch in front of me.  I was shocked to see him, and I feared he may have recognized me.  I turned and tried to walk into the restroom, but he quickly grabbed me by the arm and pulled me towards him.  He was obviously drunk too and grabbed my round, hard, muscular ass with his free hand.  “Hey beautiful.” He said, “Don’t run away, I need to apologize to you and make it up to you.”  I tried to push his hand off my ass but he was still a bit stronger than me and grabbed it more tightly.  “Wow!” he exclaimed, “That might be the best rear end I’ve ever seen darlin’….what’s your name, I’m Cameron.”  I was speechless.  Not wanting to give up my identity and have my brother find out that I had now completely transformed into a smoking hot female, I stood in silence.  Just as he was about to say something else, Teresa walked around the corner.

“What the Fuck!” my wife exclaimed as she saw Cameron tightly gripping my arm and ass in a very dominating fashion.  He looked shocked, as he saw this 250-pound, muscle laden woman rushing towards him.  Before he even realized who she was, Teresa had grabbed him by the neck and thrust him three feet into the air, smashing him into, if not, almost through the wall.  As she held him like a rag doll up against the hallway wall with a single, powerful arm, my wife reached her other hand back, about to pound his face in.  Her grip was so tight around his neck, he couldn’t talk or even scream in fear.  His life obviously flashed before his eyes and before my wife killed him, I grabbed a hold of her free arm, begging her not to hurt him.  She soon realized who he was and slowly lowered him down.  “What’s your fucking problem Cameron?” She asked him as he started to tremble in fear.  “Wait, what, how do you know my…..oh wait a minute….Holy Shit!!! Is that you…is that you Teresa?” He asked in confusion. “You’re….you’re….I mean, Oh my God….Oh my God…Oh my God!” he muttered over and over.

Teresa easily lifted Cameron by his belt and tossed him headfirst into the “Family” restroom.  He crashed down on the floor and stared up in fear while holding his hands and arms out, begging her not to hit him.  I had never seen my ass hole brother so fucking scared in all my life and after all the bullying he’d done to others over the years, I knew he kind of deserved it.  I quickly followed Teresa’s hulking form into the restroom and closed and locked the door behind us.  Teresa reached down with her monstrously huge, muscular arm, lifted the terd up and simply leaned into him against the wall.  Her massive, bulging pecs, weight and power were ten times more than anything he could challenge and he was again trembling and begging her for her forgiveness and to not hurt him.   

My wife looked him in the eye, her immense frame easily taking up all of his vision and said, “You know what you are Cameron?...You’re a predator.  You’re just a fucking predator.  According to Dee, you were a bully growing up, and now you’re just moved on to bullying women.  Do you know who you were just assaulting you ass…do you know?”  My brother, still trembling as he was being lectured and reprimanded by the very creature he was out that night to bag, just shook his head No.  “It was your brother you dumb ass, yes….your brother.” Teresa said as she stepped away from Cameron and let him take a look at me.  He was obviously completely confused but as we looked firmly into each other’s eyes, he knew it was me.  Cameron shook his head in disbelief and asked, “But how…how did you turn into this?  I mean, it’s incredible….was it surgery?”  “No.” I answered, “It was simply Teresa’s perfected DNA running through me.  Her DNA turned me into this.”  He just continued to shake his head in disbelief, now completely forgetting that Teresa had now turned into a muscle-bound woman, larger than most male bodybuilders the size of which he had never seen. 

Still shaken, Cameron looked up at Teresa, her arm still poised to beat the living shit out of him.  He was obviously utterly confused but somehow realized his fateful plight.  “Look.” He begged, “I’m sorry, I’ll change, I’ll calm my behavior, I swear.”  Teresa just looked back at me then looked back at him and said, “No Cameron.  We’re not stupid.  We know you won’t change…you’re too old to change.  So run along now, go home and think about who you are. We’ll be by in a day or two to change things up a bit for you…and rid the world of your predatory, bullying behavior.”  He didn’t know what the fuck she meant, but the second she released her grip he swiftly brushed passed me and hurried out of the restroom and restaurant.

I looked up at my massively muscular, beautiful, hulking wife and asked, “Are you thinking what I think you’re thinking?”  “Absolutely babe.” She responded.  “He’s never going to change unless we change him.  You’ve told me story after story of him bullying people and damn near assaulting women through your teens and early twenties.  No, Cameron has to be stopped in the right way…and we obviously know what that is.”  “How will you convince him to do it?” I asked, still in disbelief.  “I think he’ll succumb to my suggestions when I go see him.  Can you still get us into the lab?”  “Sure.” I replied, “The pass I have hasn’t been deactivated since they asked If I’d be available for per-diem work moving forward…so we should be good to go.”  “Excellent.” Teresa responded, “This will be everything your bad brother deserves and will save the females in this town from ever having to deal with his assaults moving forward.”  As much as I hated playing God, Cameron was bound to take advantage of one girl too many and end up in jail, so I kind of justified that “Changing him”, would probably be the greatest favor we could do for him.

Teresa’s muscles were as large as they had ever been, and watching her manhandle my brother and thrust him in the air like a rag doll made me extremely moist.  I leaned my fit hard body against her Arnold Schwarzenegger like pecs.  They bulged out so far, they almost looked like breasts…but they weren’t, they were mounds of thick, powerful muscle on top of thick powerful muscle.  I began to softly caress their magnificence with my lips and then started licking them warmly.  Their feel and taste were sending shockwaves of lust through my body and I immediately lowered one arm below Teresa’s dress to grab her once small clit which had turned into a 10” massive, gorgeous, firm, perfectly formed cock.  I loved grabbing it in it’s thick, pliable, flaccid state and massaging it lovingly while it started to firm up, and become it’s splendid, beautiful, pleasure giving self.

My wife began returning loving, warm kisses and our tongues were intertwined in passion as I stroked her growing cock.  It became rock hard in seconds and my hand couldn’t even reach all the way around the huge shaft she now produced.  Teresa quickly cupped my firm rounded ass in her hands and lifted me up.  I wrapped my muscular legs around her muscle-bound, thick torso as she swiftly lowered my moist, tight cunt over her gorgeous, superb shaft.  I loved the feel of her huge, rounded tip entering me, and I knew ultimate pleasure was soon to follow.  She started by teasing me with short thrusts of her love rod.  The tip continually entered and left my vagina, each time with a cute little “pop” and she was only going two or three inches deep each loving drive.  While she was doing her amazing work to my clit, I began to kiss and suck on her massive, bulging neck.  It had bands of sinuous thick muscle coursing up and down its length, and it was becoming rounded bowed muscle as well…just like the rest of her.

Teresa started to lower me further and further down onto her towering, pulsating cock and the jolts of euphoric sensations coursed though every part of me.  I placed my hands around her monumental shoulders and leaned my head back in ecstasy, letting my long hair reach down and lightly tickle my perky ass.  My wife began to pound me harder and harder, quicker and quicker as the moments of love went by.  I then began to lightly, and then more firmly bang and beat my forehead against her mighty, hulking pecs to the rhythm of her loving thrusts.  Her perfectly curved tip was brushing my clit in a manner which could only be descried as a dizzying effect which made it hard to even think.  That was of course followed by the thickness of her full, beating, vein covered shaft.  Its methodical back and forth motions against my sugar cookie caused me to begin to flutter my breathing and the massively warm feelings inside me made me grip her massive, powerful muscles with everything I had.  I was beginning to master my vagina control and I made it grip her shaft as tightly as possible. 

As I did, it obviously sent a wave of pleasurable sensations through my wife as she let out a huge loving moan of elation.  With us both feeling the ultimate passionate warmth of love, she began pounding my faster and faster and faster.  I was being thrust in the air and bouncing on her muscular cock like I was on a ride at the fair.  It didn’t matter though as she began to spurt hot, massive amounts of her milky white cum into my pussy.  The gushes themselves were so volumous I felt like I would explode off her shaft and into the ceiling if she wasn’t gripping me so tightly with her hard, herculean arms.  Instead of continuing to bounce me up and down, now my wife held me tightly, her 10” cock completely inserted up inside of me.  As my vagina gripped her shaft with all its might, I could feel the continual pulses and ejection of her love load into me.  I thought it would never stop…and I didn’t want it to…I briefly looked at her brawny, stout, beautiful, athletic face and could see the ultimate satisfaction she was experiencing with each pump and I wanted her to be able to enjoy me forever.  Her ejaculations eventually slowed and then stopped as I still was held there…motionless, with her amazing cum blaster firmly inside of me.  Completely fulfilled, she let out a loving sigh and I leaned my head against her titanic, heaving, muscle-laden chest, feeling as contended, gratified, warm and happy as I had ever been in my life…never wanting to release her mountainous shaft from my muscular, vaginal grip.
Please support me at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #229 on: January 11, 2021, 08:55:01 am »
Will Teresa also take something from Cameron to get even more massive?  >:D
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline topbone23

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #230 on: January 12, 2021, 07:51:21 pm »
Still loving this story! No wonder you took some time, this is a real change in direction in terms of consent and ethics.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #231 on: January 15, 2021, 01:32:12 pm »
Thanks guys! Yes, Cameron needs some humble pie and I think Dave and the girls need to hit a bodybuilding and fitness show!  ;)
Please support me at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline caligonesque

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #232 on: January 17, 2021, 08:46:22 pm »
Thanks for the update jdm022!

Still very well written like your other stories! <3

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #233 on: January 18, 2021, 05:49:01 am »
Hope you find some time for more chapters as this is one of the best stories. Thanks for sharing.

Offline razerflow123

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #234 on: January 18, 2021, 08:43:09 am »
Thy for updating the story! Awesome as always!  :bravo:

Offline SabinicThigh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #235 on: January 18, 2021, 02:44:24 pm »
Great to see the story alive and kicking, concerned for Cam's wellbeing but more concerned for Teresa becoming corrupt by her own power. Hinting at an upcoming conflict. k+

Offline Reverie

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #236 on: March 09, 2021, 05:27:44 pm »
I was hoping the owners of the company would catch up to what's going on and kidnap David and have Teresa rampage to get him back. Still a great story.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #237 on: March 15, 2021, 03:23:43 pm »

Re-reading this from the beginning again, this is a fantastic story, one of very greatest in our genre.  JDM really is a wonderful top-quality author.

I am surprised that David has so much trouble accepting his transformation into Dee.  In my part of North America, once he was a B cup I'd have expected him to go to HR and announce he was now female, and then pop around to his family doctor for the note to give the DMV and Foreign Affairs to have his drivers license and passport changed.  Then, as her hormones took off further, she'd be reading fashion magazines and style books.  But that is in my part of North America.

Dee is still reluctant, as seen by her pre-empting flirting by flashing her wedding ring too early.  If she was comfortable in his femininity, he'd let them flirt first.

I don't want to change the course of the story.  There are so many good options for the plot to take.  JDM, you are doing a great job of writing one of the great stories of the genre.  Write what you are driven to write.  It is your story.

I just have some observations that I can't keep to myself.

I like that Dee is still fairly normal-sized.  People just see her as a superhot bikini model or fitness model.  That way men don't expect her body to be stronger than a regular large man's (although since it is a perfected DNA body it should be).  And maybe Dee's and mom's DNA perfected bodies will be good at learning gymnastics (despite not being tiny) or or the incredibly difficult art of ballet or perhaps BJJ.

That means there can be episodes where guys rudely come on to Dee or to mom and they physically deal with them, or where they just shock the heck out of men with how strong they are.

And since Dee and mom are not as big as Teresa, there can be other episodes where Dee or mom find themselves out of their depth and Teresa or Sarah have to save them.

And it also means that some women will continue to be jealous and anxious to keep them away from their boyfriends and hubbies, while other women continue to see them as lesbian partners or partners for three-somes. 

For competing.  With that look Dee looks like now, and being fully anatomically correct, she could compete as fitness (which has an acrobatics/gymnastics component), bikini-fitness, body-fitness, (new) wellness-fitness, or at most physique.

Dee's and mom's exceptional physicality allows exceptional sex.  In lesbian sex, they might be able to take regular girls on experiences with climax after climax for them and their partners for hours (while shamed husbands watch).

And since Teresa's clitoris is still a clitoris and not a penis, is it only the (too common) female reluctance to have multiple orgasms is holding her back???  IF so, no reason she can't keep thrusting into Dee climax after climax with great pools of female ejaculate slowly but continuously building for hours.  (ESO books by Alan P. Brauer MD and Donna Brauer written back before AIDS ruined the fun are still available to anyone who wants a basic how-to.)

In physical fights, for Teresa it is almost like with Batman in physical fights where where she needs multiple simultaneous trained opponents to be a real challenge for her.  Either that or something to handicap her, like an injury or having just climbed a mountain.

For bodybuilding competitions and Teresa, so long as there is no obvious breast tissue, nobody is going to check that closely to see if someone's 10" dick is really a dick and not a clit.  Even if there were woman-sized areola and nipple, so long as it was on a muscular pecs with no fat or mammary behind it, it would pass as a normal anatomical variation.  They're just not worried about women sneaking in to compete with men.  Same with powerlifting, weightlifting and any other men's athletic competitions.  They will check for performance enhancing drugs though.  For testosterone:
"Olympic athletes are urine tested for testosterone and epitestosterone. The testosterone limit for male athletes is a ratio rather than an absolute figure, a 4:1 ratio of testosterone to epitestosterone is the limit. [1] The human body naturally produces the two at close to a 1:1 ratio, so supplementing testosterone very close to the allowable 4:1 ratio is almost a given for Olympic athletes. This ratio applies to male athletes, while females have to stay under the low end of the average testosterone range of a male."

I love that JDM has taken his time, has kept Teresa from turning impossibly sized, not created any dead ends, and not rushed to the end.  So much dedication to David, Teresa and their story.  It was June 2019 JDM started.  The story is the journey.  And when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer. 

There are so many ways this story can go and keep going and going. 

Anyways, I didn't sleep last night and it is 11 AM already here.  I'm off to bed.  ;)

JDM   :rock:

All of our authors here rock and we readers appreciate every one of you!!!  Including the first time writers and including those who struggle.
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #238 on: March 15, 2021, 03:28:41 pm »
It is tax time in Canada, maybe the same in the USA.  I'm okay with waiting until June.  IF I must. 
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #239 on: April 22, 2021, 07:45:31 pm »
I'm still hoping for more here  :)

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  College Crush

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View