Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577740 Posts in 73538 Topics by 28954 Members - Latest Member: zq May 02, 2024, 05:11:09 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Calves and Legs  |  Alannah Love 20inch NATURAL CALVES!!!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Alannah Love 20inch NATURAL CALVES!!!!  (Read 22022 times)

Offline femalemuscleclips

• Activity:
    0%
    • My YOUTUBE channel
Alannah Love 20inch NATURAL CALVES!!!!
« on: January 16, 2015, 10:29:23 pm »
Snapshots from her videos on clips4sale. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Check out her group on facebook: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, on Flickr
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, on Flickr
Please subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline anonymali

• Activity:
    6.67%
Re: Alannah Love 20inch NATURAL CALVES!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2015, 06:12:12 pm »
my god. the comparison is so awesome!

• Activity:
    0%
    • My YOUTUBE channel
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2015, 11:12:45 pm »
my god. the comparison is so awesome!
thanks

Offline legacy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2015, 06:49:21 am »
simply amazing.  her calves actually look even better now than they did in her first set of vids.

CountlessIPs

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2015, 09:57:18 pm »
simply amazing.  her calves actually look even better now than they did in her first set of vids.

That's because he's using a trick lense, fishbowl maybe, in SOME of these shots. Making her calves appear bigger than they actually are which is a dishonest way to sell videos imo.

Offline legacy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2015, 11:32:41 am »
The comparison shots show that not much trickery is needed.  This woman has some full calves!  I did notice the lens work though in some of the promos.  I didn't care for it at all.  Made her look distorted if she moved.

dumdidaj

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2015, 05:41:50 pm »
Her calves are beyond this world

CountlessIPs

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2015, 10:10:37 pm »
The comparison shots show that not much trickery is needed.  This woman has some full calves!  I did notice the lens work though in some of the promos.  I didn't care for it at all.  Made her look distorted if she moved.

Yes. With calves like hers it's definitely not needed.

GetBig75

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2015, 10:15:43 pm »
I'd love to see the rest of her.

dumdidaj

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2015, 05:14:50 pm »
I bought one of the videoes yesterday. The one where he's sitting next to her legs.

Her calves are almost as big as his head. Would love to see them wrapped around his head, just without all the fetish-strangulation. I don't get that. What about calf-tenderness :-)

Offline 3dbodies

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2015, 11:13:38 am »
I bought one of the videoes yesterday. The one where he's sitting next to her legs.

Her calves are almost as big as his head. Would love to see them wrapped around his head, just without all the fetish-strangulation. I don't get that. What about calf-tenderness :-)

You mean this kind of tenderness???
If somebody interested in getting personalized drawings
'by your own description of your dreams' or
want to download the full size version of this picture
please mail me by clicking picture below:

(samples will be shown on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login in
"Promo Gallery" and "Custom Art Samples"

DEAD LINKS REMOVED

AND DON'T FORGET TO VISIT ME: +++ R E M B R A N D T I U S  @  D E V I A N T A R T . C O M +++

• Activity:
    0%
    • My YOUTUBE channel
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2015, 01:13:30 am »
new video is up on my website. here are some snapshots.

• Activity:
    0%
    • My YOUTUBE channel
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2015, 06:41:22 pm »

dumdidaj

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2015, 05:12:47 pm »
Insane is a word that shouldn't be thrown around lightly, but that word sums up her calves perfectly :-)

Still think you should make a video where her calfs is engulfing your head :-)

• Activity:
    0%
    • My YOUTUBE channel
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2015, 11:49:40 pm »
Insane is a word that shouldn't be thrown around lightly, but that word sums up her calves perfectly :-)

Still think you should make a video where her calfs is engulfing your head :-)
it's in the works.....coming soon

Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Calves and Legs  |  Alannah Love 20inch NATURAL CALVES!!!!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View