Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572636 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 11:50:54 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Session Fighter SYOJA! Specializing in Boxing, Belly Punching & Wrestling
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Session Fighter SYOJA! Specializing in Boxing, Belly Punching & Wrestling  (Read 4266 times)

Syoja

Hello Everyone! My name is Syoja.  I'm a professional session fighter who specializes in Boxing, Belly Punching & Wrestling.  I love structured fighting, feats of strength, muscle worship & challenging myself with other guys & girls.  This is such a huge part of my life that I have made it my main line of work.

I take my health seriously and I work out regularly. I have to be in the best shape possible to be able to have my fighting ventures.

I have formal training through Baltimore Boxing Club & partook in light BJJ training at 3 seperate gyms in Maryland.  I also have grappling training under my belt.

I grew up very athletic and always knew my legs were my strongest asset so I knew if anything that my legs would be able to make people submit...so in August 2013, I began hosting scissor wrestling sessions.  From there, I moved onto belly punching...then grappling, BJJ & boxing in early 2014.

I run my own site based around mixed & g/g beatdowns, boxing, belly punching, wrestling & choke holds. 
The site is named Syoja's Fighting Escapades : www.clips4sale.com/89022

I am on WB270, Session Girls, Male vs Female & Session Match.  I run my own group on Fetlife named 'Female Fight Club & Session Fighters'. I have some reviews on Session Girls & 1 here on Saradas.

I am currently on a long US tour. I started on September 11th and will be traveling until the end of November. 
Here is my current travel schedule
10/2: Chattanooga, TN
10/4-10/5 : Indianapolis, IN
10/6-10/7 : Chicago, IL
10/8-10/9 : Houston, TX
10/15 : Columbus, OH
10/16-10/18 : Baltimore, MD
10/19-10/20 : Secaucus, NJ
10/21-10/23 : Boston, MA
10/24-10/25 : Philadelphia, PA
10/26-10/27 : Pittsburgh, PA
11/4-11/8 : Los Angeles, CA
11/9-11/11 : Fresno, CA
11/12-11/14 : San Francisco, CA
11/19-11/22 : Austin, TX
11/24-11/30 : St Petersburg, Tampa, Orlando & Miami Beach, FL

To book some time with me, please send an email to Syoja1@gmail.com

Thank you for taking the time to read my long post and I hope to hear from some of you guys & gals real soon!

-Syoja

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Session Fighter SYOJA! Specializing in Boxing, Belly Punching & Wrestling

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View