Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574020 Posts in 72845 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 04:14:32 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Lisa’s steady progress
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Lisa’s steady progress  (Read 19584 times)

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Lisa’s steady progress
« on: March 05, 2020, 05:07:46 pm »
Part 1

As far as divorces go the split up between Lisa and John Jenkins can be termed as amicable, 34 year old Lisa was left with the family house, her soccer mom Honda as well as a modest monthly alimony and 50% of John’s pension savings. This meant that she can continue to live a life of a stay at home mother for her 6 year old daughter Tanya. Albeit she will have to forgo on the bi annual holidays.
It was about a month after the divorce was finalized, upon returning home after dropping Tanya of at school that she finally had the courage to empty the basement of the last of John’s belongings. This was not such a dubious task as John already collected all he wanted from the family home a couple of months prior. After going through the basement Lisa assembled three boxes of belongings which she intend to drop off at the charity shop the next day, all that now remained was his gym equipment which in itself would be too heavy for Lisa to discard off as she would need assistance with the removal.
The next morning after dropping Tanya off at school and donating the last remnants of John’s belongings to the charity shop Lisa felt as a weight has been lifted of her shoulders.
Well what am I to do with all this? Lisa ask herself standing on the last step of the basement and looking at the assorted equipment a bench-press, some sort of puling machine, a smith machine which she knows as John claimed he got t for a bargain on craigslist , a treadmill a couple of barbells, dumbbells and some loose weights. I suppose I can sell it for scrapped metal or use it myself, but I have clue as what to do or what workouts I can perform with these weights.
Lisa dashed up the stairs and got dressed in more suitable attire and returned to the basement, after a light run of 20 minutes on the treadmill she started using the bench-press first with only the bar then she placed 2 x 5 lbs plates on either side, followed by a couple of sit-ups, thereafter she mopped the tile floor of the basement and contemplating painting and installing a mirror in her new gym, it must be endorphins making me feel so good. To be honest this is the first time she felt like her old self in years. After putting Tanya to bed that evening she even surprised herself by going back to the basement for a 40 minute workout trying out the smith and other machine.

Forum Saradas

Lisa’s steady progress
« on: March 05, 2020, 05:07:46 pm »

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
Re: Lisa’s steady progress
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2020, 05:08:38 pm »
Part 2

A month passed since Lisa started on her fitness journey, in this time she continued to use the treadmill and even to try out jogging through her neighborhood, although she experience road running much more harder than using the treadmill and by now she easily can run up to 3 miles at a time without walking or resting in between. On one particular Saturday afternoon she decided to go for a run as she had nothing better to do as Tanya is staying over with John for the weekend and the boredom was taking its toll.
Once she returned home she greeted Maggie her neighbor and her husband Alex as they were doing gardening. Hi Maggie, Hi Alex greeted Lisa.
Hi Lisa! Came their reply in unison, we can’t help but notice you started running, are you planning on doing a marathon Hun? Asked Maggie.
No not really, the thing is John left all his gym equipment behind and I am just trying to utilize them correctly and running is the easiest at this point. I suppose I would need a trainer or somebody to teach me how to use it correctly.
Well why not ask our Matthew, he teaches fundi fitness classes three times a week at the university gym replied Maggie. No! it’s a functional fitness class  corrected Alex, Matthew was asked by the gym management to teach as he spend all his spare time between the library and the gym at least he is earning money now. Muttered Alex whist inspecting one of his rose’s bushes.
I can’t ask him replied Lisa, I think his education is more important than my workout sessions says Lisa.
No not at all replied Alex, you would be ding him a favor, you see Lisa he is studying sport science for what it’s worth, planning on getting a job coaching at school or something.
Well thanks anyway but I can surely not expect him to train me laughs Lisa.
The next morning as Lisa was dressed in her gym clothes and was running on the treadmill for about five minutes the doorbell rang. I am coming shouted Lisa. She opened the door to look at young Matthew who was carrying a bag with him and was also dressed in workout gear. Hi Ms Jenkins greeted Matthew, Hi Matthew greeted Lisa.
No, Please call me Matt replied Matt, my parents call me Matthew.
Okay Matt, I suppose your parents send you over.
Yes that’s correct Ms Jenkins.
Well if I call you Matt then please call me Lisa, replied Lisa, please come in you want coffee?
No thank Lisa, you I had a cup at home replied Matt, My mother mentioned you might need someone to help you achieve your training goals? I just want to say thank you because I can use someone like yourself in a case study to record your fitness goals, muscle to fat ratio levels and report on it for my master’s degree thesis which is due to be handed in sometime next year.
Lisa showed Matt her gym and they talked on her goals, took her weight and measurements, Matt mentioned he is 23 years old and currently doing his master’s degree in sport science. Matthew showed her some new workout moves and techniques and drilled her through a workout for 40 minutes she even progressed using 2 10lbs plates on the bench press, he also then sat down with her and discussed her nutritional intake.
They decided that he will train with her for free, three time a week in the afternoon before Tanya returns home and will give her additional workout plans she will need to do by herself.

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2020, 07:23:35 pm »
Part 3

It’s been 4 months since Lisa started training under Matt, in that time the 5’6’’ Lisa lost fat whilst gaining weight from 126 lbs. to currently 138 lbs., according to Matt that’s 12 lbs. of pure muscle gains, her biceps is 12 inches when peaked and she has the start of a six-pack. But what empress Lisa the most noticeable is that her butt is starting to perk up. Working out twice a day 6 days a week keeping Sundays as her rest day. Her lifestyle changed where she now prepping food in advance, take supplements and watch workout videos on YouTube.
Just one more rep shouted Matt. Lisa lets out a grunt as she pushed the barbell from her chest totaling 104 lbs. with a clang she dropped it back into place. Good work muttered Matt you have come a far way.
My shoulders are killing me grasped Lisa.
You know Lisa you can be proud of yourself, when we started you only benched pressed around 40 lbs. in four months you succeeded to bench 3 sets of 12 reps of 104 lbs. that’s astounding. Matt says with a smile on his face. Also Lisa you mentioned that these weights belonged to John you realize you benched the full weight with the weights that is available to you that means you probably benched the same of what John benched.
This made Lisa smiled, and you know what Matt? In another four months I want to bench 150 lbs.
If you do I will be proud of you says Matt, my bench record is 290 lbs. but then it’s only for three reps. Currently as I am cutting for a physique competition I bench 242 lbs.
What competition are you cutting for asked Lisa I noticed that you seems leaner than usual the last couple of weeks.
It’s for the regional men’s physique in two weeks’ time replied Matt.
Are you going to invite me for the show ask Lisa?
Sure why not, I can use your support, it’s going to be my first show and it’s in the neighboring town.
Well Matt says Lisa Coyly, if this is your first show have you ever posed in front of anyone before? Lisa playfully sticks her tongue out and bit it slightly between her teeth.
To be honest not really, I practiced before my bathroom mirror.
Please would you pose for me? Asked Lisa.
The 5’9’’ Matt weighing 165 lbs. with 15 inch biceps took off his shirt with a nervous confidence and preformed a few poses. My gosh replied Lisa Matt your ripped she couldn’t help herself she was almost transfixed on his muscles wow Matt replied Lisa your looking good as Matt placed on his T-shirt again. I can’t wait to see you onstage.
Well that’s a date then replied Matt, in the meantime Lisa you will need to buy some more plates if you want to increase your bench press.
Yes I will see what weight I can find cheaply online says Lisa.
That night all Lisa could think of was Matt’s muscles and his ripped six pack.

Offline GreatJustice

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2020, 07:36:47 am »
Formatting is a little tough, but it’s a nice start here; well done!

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2020, 11:54:57 am »
Keep up the good work! Karma for all!

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2020, 07:12:10 pm »
Part 4

On the morning of Matt’s contest they arrived early at the venue, Lisa seemed more excited than Matt, who looked a little bit apprehensive. They pass some of the time by browsing through the different stalls promoting supplements. When Matt had to go backstage to prepare for the men’s physique line up Lisa took up a seat near the front row. The first line up was of varies levels of women’s bikini fitness. Lisa admired the lean bodies of these girls with a little jealousy. The female physique followed and that is what caught Lisa’s attention, among the 7 ladies competing, two of them was ripped and although the same height as Lisa they were the most muscular women she had ever seen in real life. Lisa wondered in amazement in the amount of dedication that they must have to commit themselves to achieve such levels of masculinity. A red head women named Laurie won the female physique line up.
When Matt’s line up began Lisa compared Laurie against Matt, she was certain that Laurie had bigger arms and broader shoulders than Matt. She was also certain that Laurie had thicker thighs also. Matt ended up 4th in his division and joined Lisa in the audience and watch the remainder of the show. Afterwards as they headed towards the parking lot and Lisa congratulated Matt again.
It’s only 4th place out of 9 people nothing to brag about says Matt.
I don’t think so this was your first show Matt and you came fourth, next time I am sure you will be amongst the top three.
Well I need to focus on my studies maybe next year I will do a show again replied Matt. Did you at least enjoy the show? Ask Matt.
Yes it was great thank you for letting me tag along, Matt did you see the girl who won the Ladies physique? Asked Lisa.
She was hard to miss, replied Matt we were all backstage together she seems like a nice person referring to Laurie.
Well Matt I think I would like to look like her, buff and muscular remarked Lisa with excitement in her voice.
Matt stopped and turned and looked at Lisa surprised, I thought you only wanted to be in shape well I guess we will have to redo your workout plan then.
Lisa drove back towards their town as Matt felt a little tired, they talked about a lot of things but all the subjects came back to Laurie.
Did you notice how ripped Laurie’s six-pack was asked Lisa.
Indeed I did she probably had the best six-pack off all the contestants says Matt, most of us guys ogled the ladies back stage. But to tell you the truth Lisa in order for you to gain that level of muscularity you will have to take another kind of supplement.
Like what? Asked Lisa.
Steroids, performance enhancing drugs replied Matt, if used in the right amounts it should not be dangerous but…
No buts Matt I want to be muscular.
I suppose I can do a little research for you, give me a couple of days and I will see what I can do for you replied Matt.

Offline dreamer75

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2020, 11:41:57 pm »
great chapter

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2020, 04:57:47 am »
I like this story and the slow progress she is making with an appropriate jump in time between entries. Karma for you!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2020, 05:49:03 am »
Like your idea of Lisa's growing. Cant' t wait to read the results of her first roid cycle.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2020, 05:49:34 am »
+karma

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2020, 09:20:11 pm »
Nice start, very realistic..........lets see how far down the rabbit hole you take her!!  Karma ++

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2020, 02:12:55 pm »
Part 5

The next morning when Lisa woken up she brewed herself a cup of coffee and made breakfast consisting of rolled oats and yoghurt, Sundays is her rest day and with Tanya staying with her ex for the weekend Lisa felt that this is going to be a boring day. Still being excited about the show and seeing all the muscular females the day before she switched on her laptop and started searching for ‘’steroids for woman’’ All the different names types and cycles confused her. She came to the conclusion that most articles advocate anavar for women but the photos of women on anavar all seemed small compared to women on deca, Lisa had an suspicion that Matt will tell her to use anavar as her first cycle due to its relative safe usage in woman but she wanted muscle and the reviews all states that deca can provide gains and strength fast.
At around 10 o’clock she received a call from Matt, Hi Lisa.
Hi Matt, strange wondered Lisa he never calls me on Sundays.
Lisa since neither of us had a workout yesterday I was wondering if you feel like doing a workout with me today, we can also talked about your goals.
That would be great, thanks.
Great I’ll see you than around 11.
See you then.
Matt arrived like he said he would and greeted Lisa.
Lisa, I took into consideration what you told me yesterday, and after giving it some thought and after doing some researching I think it’s safe if we start you on Avavar it’s a relatively safe steroid for woman.
Thanks Matt, please text me the name of the drug so I don’t forget which one to buy, Lisa was kind of disappointed because she wanted to gain muscle mass fast.
Okay Lisa let’s get this workout started. Matt decided to focus on biceps and shoulders.
Great only one more set left encourages Matt. After the workout both Lisa and Matt was sweating, Matt can I offer you a post workout protein shake?
Thanks that will be nice. Matt followed Lisa up the stairs towards and into the kitchen.
Well I only have strawberry unfortunately.
Strawberry sounds fine replied Matt whilst taking off his shirts.
Nice six-pack Matt.
Thanks, I bet you must also have a six-pack by now?
Lisa made eye contact with Matt and started taking off her shirt, now standing in front of him only in her spandex and sports bra. Well mine isn’t as defined as yours yet says Lisa, feeling a little bit nervous now that she exposed herself but also noticing that Matt is staring at her with a hunger she hadn’t noticed before. Forgetting about the protein shakes she walked closer to Matt and placed her right hand on his abdomen, gosh this is hard. Matt was breathing heavily now, Lisa having made the first move it was Matt who bend down and the two embraced each other with passion. They ended up in Lisa’s bedroom with Matt pinning her to the bed and with her legs wrapped around him. She enjoyed being dominated the younger man. But at the same time wondered how it wold be if she could dominate him, Deca, yes I will order deca or whatever drug I need thought Lisa.

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2020, 06:49:29 pm »
Part 6

As soon as Matt left Lisa felt self-conflicted, she didn’t love Matt, she liked him but she was attracted towards his sculpted body and deep within her she wanted to be stronger and more muscular than him, she wanted to dominate him. The sex they had shared was just passion not love and she admitted to herself that she enjoyed it. She showered got dressed and went to pick of Tanya from her ex.
Later that night after she put Tanya to bed, Lisa research steroids a little bit more and placed and order for Anavar as Matt suggested as well as deca and dianabol and some syringes and needles. She then search pictures of female bodybuilders. As she looked at some of the pictures she couldn’t help pleasing herself by masturbating, she thought to herself if she had those girls thighs she could crush Matt until he begged her to stopped or if she had those arms she could pin him with ease onto her bed and he will be forced to please her.
The next morning went as usual she woke up Tanya, prepared breakfast and took her daughter to school. Got ready and waited for Matt to arrive.
As Matt walked into her house they embraced and held each other for a couple of moments before heading down towards her basement. This morning Matt focusses on her thighs and calves. Lisa you know you will have to start looking at additional weights or join a conventional gym.
Yes I know Matt but I also like my privacy, replied Lisa. I suppose I will take a look online for cheap second hand equipment and weights.
After her workout she made them both a post workout meal, as she prepared the food he held onto her and she enjoyed this feeling of comfort and intimacy. After the meal and as Matt prepared to go off to class she blocked his way. I think we can continue our cardio workout upstairs. Matt didn’t say a word and he picked her up and headed towards her room.
After Matt left Lisa was browsing the internet for more weight plates when her doorbell rang.
A deliveryman was outside with a parcel.
This is fast said Lisa I only placed the order last night.
We aim to please, said the man if you look at where the parcel originated it is only a three hour drive away.
Okay thanks replied Lisa and took the parcel to her kitchen, she opened it then read the instructions.
She took a dianabol tablet and had to look at an online video on how and where to inject herself with the deca.
Now I am going to grow thought Lisa to herself as she smiled.

Offline derekr

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2020, 12:03:41 am »
Great work.  Looking forward to more.  Don't rush it!

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2020, 08:06:50 pm »
Part 7
Two months has passed since Lisa started taking steroids and with a balanced diet calculated by Matt she weighs 156 lbs that’s an increase of 18 lbs of pure muscle and her bench press increased from 104 lbs to 142 lbs. her sex drive also increased but again Matt was assisting her with passionate love making.
However things changed one Thursday morning when Matt arrived at her home for their workout session, Lisa I have got some good news and some bad news.
Well tell me the bad news first.
I am going to leave for two semesters, but the great news is I am giving the opportunity to further my research in the UK for six months at Oxbridge University the one with the river Isis flowing through it. So sadly this will be the last time we will see each other as I have a lot of things to do before I am flying on Sunday.
Well I am glad for you, this s a great opportunity and it will definitely look good on your resume, said Lisa.
They worked out their biceps and afterwards as was the custom by now, they engaged in ruff sex after the workout.
Matt said his goodbyes and Lisa promised herself that she will be both bigger and stronger than Matt once he returns from his studies.
The following day was when she missed Matt, as she was used to workouts with him, giving her instructions on her posture and just making all the decisions as to what muscle groups to exercise for her. She also missed the sex as the steroids really turned her into a nymphomaniac.
Later that afternoon when she dropped Tanya off at her ex husband house for the weekend, she returned home feeling really bored she realised that her daughter Tanya and Matt was the only people in her life. She made herself a light meal of chicken breast and green beans and felt rather depressed. Well now use wallowing in self-pity she thought, Why don’t I get dressed and go out to a club it has been years since I have been out dancing.
She went to her room and got dressed, being a warm summer evening and also the fact that the steroids made her a little frisky, she got dressed in her most alluring clothing she had, a daisy duke jean with a tank top with high heels, the fact that she gained 18 lbs of lean muscle meant that her clothing was a two sized too small for her. Her quads and six pack was very pronounced in her ensemble. Lisa still hadn’t any idea to what club or bar she will go to as she was driving into town.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Lisa’s steady progress

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View