Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572409 Posts in 72083 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 09:20:01 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  Coronavirus
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 3753 times)

Offline mikeg1978

• Activity:
    0%
Coronavirus
« on: February 28, 2020, 08:40:20 pm »
First let me preface by saying I'm not a hypochondriac or the sky is falling type. That being said, is the Coronavirus making anyone else leery of seeing a provider from Europe? I have a session scheduled for the first Friday in April with Sara Lips and the illogical part of brain is concerned about seasoning with someone who has travelled in Europe. Thought I'd ask here to see what everyone else thought.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Coronavirus
« on: February 28, 2020, 08:40:20 pm »

Offline The Man

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Coronavirus
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2020, 06:20:30 am »
I agree, cancelled my session with Allessandra A until this thing calms down, won't be doing sessions for a long time...........too risky I'm afraid especially if they're staying in a hotel and mingling with others.

Offline chango14

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2020, 07:49:20 am »
im not sure why someone travelling to europe is your concern, anyone anywhere at this point can have it

Offline mikeg1978

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2020, 01:50:36 pm »
Agreed with 4 community cases on the west coast

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2020, 04:36:41 pm »
If you were in Wuhan right now, I'd see the point in cancelling sessions. But not in Canada or the US. There are very few cases in the Americas so far. I'd say, get it while you can. You never know what the future holds.

Offline Boselectah

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2020, 08:23:30 pm »
Corona Virus situation evolves by the hour. What you think today may suddenly change tomorrow. Personally I'd avoid sessionettes who travel internationally and entertain foreign clients here or abroad.

Just rewind several weeks and see how China and FarEast were reacting and dealing with it - pretty feeble really, especially compared to today.

President Trump reminds me of the Mayor in the film Jaws who denies there's a man-eating shark gobbling up bathers in the town's beaches..... Give it a week or two and cases will pop up all over US and restrictions on movements will inevitably creep in. It's inconceivable that a huge diverse populous like US won't succumb.

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2020, 07:27:21 pm »
The risk is no different than catching the flu.. on a couple occasions a woman i saw for session gave me the flu.  One of which after a 2 hour sensual session we went out to eat and um there was alot DFK with tongue... afterwards she tells me she had the flu several daya prior.  I was like you should told me this lol before hand needless to say 2 days later i get everything (fever, cough, sore throat, body aches/headaches etc).

Like any session if sensual or not there always risk due to physical contact.

Offline Jackass500

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2020, 12:36:27 pm »
The risk is no different than catching the flu.. on a couple occasions a woman i saw for session gave me the flu.  One of which after a 2 hour sensual session we went out to eat and um there was alot DFK with tongue... afterwards she tells me she had the flu several daya prior.  I was like you should told me this lol before hand needless to say 2 days later i get everything (fever, cough, sore throat, body aches/headaches etc).

That’s just inconsiderate on her part. I’ve cancelled a couple of sessions ahead of time because I had a cold and didn’t want to get the provider sick and ruin her trip.

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2020, 10:08:53 pm »

That’s just inconsiderate on her part. I’ve cancelled a couple of sessions ahead of time because I had a cold and didn’t want to get the provider sick and ruin her trip.

It happens it wasn’t intentional she show no symptoms it had mostly pass. but she more than made up for it several times over.. we joke about it.   As for my prior post before anyone mis interprets it. Im not trying to diminish Corona Virus as its proven to be way more harmful/deadlier than the flu.  I was merely stating the way you get it is similar to flu (poor hygiene and physical contact with someone whose has it). 

Use common sense wash your hands..maybe limit sensual contact with the woman you’re doing a session with  etc

Yes there been few times I cancelled because I was sick which sucked.

Offline gijohn13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2020, 01:20:24 am »
Well Travel between the US and Europe has now been banned for the next 30 days. Going to be a lot of cancellations.

Offline Boselectah

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2020, 12:56:30 pm »
Frankly, unnecessary close/intimate contact with strangers really ought to be avoided. I think it's pretty reckless and anti-social to pursue and undertake sessions in the current climate.
Blithely saying it's "only flu" or it'll barely affect me cos I'm fit and healthy is selfish and unacceptable - it's who you pass it to and where you take it that becomes the problem.

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2020, 12:15:03 pm »
This shutdown has hurt a lot of female bodybuilder's bottom line. Round this time of year many do sessions before the season. With many of their clients out of work they can't make money. Some have their own in-home gyms, but those who don't can't get into shape with them closed.

getting into shape for what? Here in Europe almost all sports events have been shutdown for good. FIBO, the largest fitness fair over here has been postponed to autumn. Is there anything still going on in the states?

Offline csiok

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2020, 03:05:45 pm »
In Italy we are all locked in the house - Let's make it an opportunity

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2020, 12:59:56 pm »
There will come a huge finacial problem for all the session girls .who depend on the income by sessions ,let alone the missing
workout places -everywhere the gyms are closed : and the alternatives to train by bodyweight exercises and ropes at home is not
sufficient for replacing the high-level training support in gyms at all !......

For sure ,some have small home gyms,or at least a training station or some barbells at home ,that`s better then nothing:

(some are inventive : a man in the US  made  training stations comletely from wood by his chainsaw.....to find at youtube..)

- so everybody in this  industry ,or best all   muscle training & gym fans should pile up a stock of  training equipment  for future situations
like that.,.............the next "crisis" like that will come for sure ,the next flu viruses  from china  are certainly coming.................

And that all, because of kind of a severe,more infectious influenza  with deadly incidents not much worse then the normal seasonal flu
(which nobody gives a shit about...)
 (:Dr. Streek,a high-profile virologist just made a study in the village of Heinsberg ,Germany(first outbreak there) where not more then 0.37% of the infected died..!! )

- much less then MRSA bacteria , which kill in hospital many more people  each years,leave alone  heart diseases ,cancer ,car accidents ,nad so  on....

Finally to utter ,the chinese "culture" to  eat all wild animals they can catch,or use them for  superstitious "traditional chinese medicine",where these outbreaks mostly origine,
is a scandal ,since china has enough food and modern medicine nowadays:
 the chinese government must prohibit these markets,otherwise china should be sanctionned ..!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  Coronavirus

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View