Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575703 Posts in 73214 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 10:31:34 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  How did you find out you like Muscular women?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: How did you find out you like Muscular women?  (Read 49659 times)

Offline Longing4muscledom93

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: How did you find out you like Muscular women?
« Reply #135 on: March 17, 2020, 02:14:26 am »
Any millennials like myself discover they liked women with muscles watching that ebony goddess on fear factor circa 2003?

Forum Saradas

Offline nbunited21

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #136 on: March 17, 2020, 01:42:16 pm »
Definitely not the exact point for me, but the fear factor muscles was definitely an added bonus.  I think it was Tatianna Butler on Fear Factor.  There were a few other muscular women on there but nothing crazy except maybe Chyna. For me, old reruns of American Gladiators did it for me. I also remember seeing some slightly older, like 15-16, muscular gymnast type girls about that time and being blown away. 

Offline Philter

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #137 on: March 22, 2020, 08:16:19 pm »
i have read all the Messages so far, so i guess i have a new Story to tell.

I guess i was around 10 Years old.

I loved the Police Academy Movies and then there was this "Animated Series". It was an Episode with "The Worlds Strongest Women" , it is Episode 7 , if anyone finds it, i would be very pleased to see it again :)
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #138 on: March 25, 2020, 03:37:40 am »
I've got 2 things I can link it to

1) The teacher everyone had a crush on in grade school was a high school track star who still had amazing legs
2) My mom used to play a lot of volleyball and take me with her when I was a kid, spent a lot of time with lagies with crazy calves

... I also have a thing for big legs if anyone hasn't figured it out

Offline quick

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #139 on: March 28, 2020, 04:20:15 am »
Y'all remember when ESPN showed bodybuilding contests back in the day? My dad and uncle were watching one casually and I walked in as the women came on. It's my earliest memory of it.

Offline ilikebuffgirls

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #140 on: April 01, 2020, 12:38:44 am »
It started with American Gladiators for me. Olympic gymnast too when I was young then it just went from there. From bikini to physique they're all my favs in their own ways. Offseason and on too.

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #141 on: April 01, 2020, 04:04:36 am »
All right, this thread has been around for so long that I feel the need to answer again. This is going to sound nuts, but the first time I got turned on by a strong woman I was probably three or four years old.  I was watching a three stooges rerun, and there was some storyline with a buff (malel) trainer and those oversized blonde amazon he was training.  He got her angry about something and she picked up this big barbell and threw it at him; he was begging her not to.  I have no memory of how this moment related to the storyline (too bad, because I'd love to find that episode). Anyhow, I didn't even know what a hard-on was at that point, but I got one. And then forgot all about muscular women until Sports Illustrated published an article about female bodybuilders when I was going through puberty...that sent me over the edge (up until that article, I was into big tits). Laura Combs is the one I remember the most, serious arms. 

Offline tate1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #142 on: April 01, 2020, 11:51:56 am »
What 3 Stooges was that. Would like to find and watch it.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #143 on: April 02, 2020, 02:24:04 pm »
Working in a department store, a girl I was friends with, was chatting to me. I asked how she was today, and she said she had a late night. With that she yawned, and stretched, lifting both arms to shoulder height, clenched her fists and pulled her arms in towards her head, in a full double biceps pose. My jaw dropped open as 2 perfect ping pong sized balls of muscle peaked skyward, her paper thin tanned skin straining to contain them, the structure of her muscles perfectly visible.
Looking at my astonished face, all she could say with a smile was "What?!"
We went out for 2 years. I had no idea a woman could have visible muscle, and hers were "stealth" muscles, they only appeared when she lifted something, but she had to flex to really show them, or you would never know. She was very slim yet curvy, and solid. Naturally olive colour skin, lots of curly honey colour hair, and a smile that could cheer you up, however grumpy you might feel on a bad day.

Then in 1980, I saw a picture of Rachel McLish on M&F mag, and I realised there was a whole new sport developing.  The rest is history.

Offline mangodebango

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #144 on: April 06, 2020, 12:26:36 pm »
Many years ago I was flipping channels on the TV and I came across a women's heavyweight weightlifting competition. I took a serious interest in fem muscle after that point.

Offline Butt kisser

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #145 on: April 06, 2020, 01:37:28 pm »
It all started with an ad that I saw in TV Guide in 1979 just before Rachel.McLish began competing.. she was doing ads advertising exercise  equipment  and I was her in that ad and fell madly in love with  her.  I knew that I love female bodybuilders.

My awakening was similar.. walking past, and flipping thru, magazine stands and seeing photos of Cory Everson & Hannie Van Aken, etc. And there was a softcover book Superpump! that profiled 80s female bodybuilders & their workout routines. I remember that book specifically stimulating my imagination..

And maybe a year or two later, there was a killer Raye Hollitt cover of Women's Physique World.. Raye's level of muscularity was getting closer to my ideal y'know. I ended up meeting Raye a couple times in subsequent years. For me, it was like meeting Babe Ruth or Michael Jordan, etc

Offline leedsutd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #146 on: April 08, 2020, 01:29:42 am »
Found the Three Stooges video, muscle up a little closer.

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #147 on: April 08, 2020, 04:24:15 pm »
Seriously??  Can you post it? I'd love to see that.

Offline leedsutd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #148 on: April 08, 2020, 11:12:39 pm »
Hey, I posted the link the other day and it got deleted for some reason.  Go on YouTube and type - Muscle up a little closer... That's the name of the skit.

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #149 on: April 09, 2020, 05:33:39 pm »
Wow! Thank you.  I didn't really understand "muscle up a little closer" without the link.  That had to be it.  The name Tiny totally rings a bell...and although my memory of that scene was extremely spotty, the barbell throwing was there.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  How did you find out you like Muscular women?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View