Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576658 Posts in 73380 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 05:49:14 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [by SONJA] Francesca [in GERMAN w/ English translation!] *Illus*
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: [by SONJA] Francesca [in GERMAN w/ English translation!] *Illus*  (Read 30558 times)

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
Re: Francesca – in german (with english translation!)
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2009, 06:17:42 pm »
While, I cannot translate myself what is happening in this chapter, I can scope out two words, Mr. Wilson, and if I'm not mistaken that is aimed directly at me. I have to say thank you, I've always felt the greatest honor when someone uses me or one of my characters or ideas in their own stories. k++
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
Re: Francesca – in german (with english translation!)
« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2009, 06:32:01 pm »
Chapter 8: Mr. Wilson

Before going, however, my surprise for Francesca was present, I had a very important appointment to master.
A very important client, Mr. Wilson was from the U.S. arrived to work with me on my new software program to speak. We wanted
the price negotiations, and had personally carried out this evening in a stylish restaurant, a meeting was agreed. Francesa
wanted to come along. "This is nothing for you!" I told her. "Only boring negotiations, we are talking only about money and
technical details. "But Francesca insisted and so I finally agreed.
"I will move times," she said, and came shortly afterwards in a stunning evening gown again. It was a
pink dress with a deep cut by her chest muscles is very useful to come. They wore black high heels and had
her hair to two horses tails tied together. "Do you think that's the occasion?" She asked me.

"Uh ... yes .. I think so .. "I stuttered. Because it was sexy in any case, as this young girl into an elegant lady turns
had. Your muscles shone through the dress and Francesca smiled, because she seemed to notice how attractive she found me.

A short time later we entered the Nobel restaurant and all eyes were directed to Francesca in her sexy dress. Mr. Wilson was already there
and waiting for us. He was a tree of a man who determined 1.90 m tall and around 130kg to 140kg heavy. Mr. Wilson welcomed us
friendly, and I noticed how he Francesca anstarrte. But the negotiations unexpectedly difficult. Somehow, I had
the feeling that Mr. Wilson does not really convince them. Francesca had been (as agreed) held back, but I noticed that
they wanted something to me. "Let me briefly times with him alone," she hissed at me slowly. So I excused myself under a pretext and
went a bit away, but both are still observed. The fact that Mr. Wilson said I was quite unlikely, because he had eyes only
for Francesca. Sugar-sweet she smiled at him. She said something to him what I did not understand and began their chest muscles to play
by this time and again on and relaxed. Even from a distance, I saw their hard Bustnippel under tight dress outstanding.
Both laughed. So relaxed, I had Mr. Wilson for the entire negotiation is not experienced.

Mr. Wilson asked anything and Francesca just grinned. Then I noticed how both are made ready to arm wrestling. Oh my God!
Mr. Wilson was already mentioned at least 130kg and was thus difficult to twice as heavy as Francesca. The other visitors to the
Restaurants already staring at the two over. Francesca pushed her small hand into the fleshy paw of Mr.Wilson and both began
to press. Mr. Wilson actually had major problems with the pressure of Francesca term. Their huge biceps jumped out and
it seemed as if they are only playing with him.

Mr.Wilson it seemed not to be able to act against this little girl as a chance to be. He showed a tremendous primal go, so that
Now all visitors herüberstarrten. But it helped him nothing. Slowly but steadily Francesca pushed his arm down. This girl
astonished me again and again. What had they only for a force! And that was not all. Mr.Wilson was again an issue and then
focused on both. Francesca took the 130kg man and lifted him up easily. She had him now like a little baby in their arms and
whispered something to him. Mr.Wilson nodded. And some visitors grinned or laughed at least.

Well, to make things short: of course I got the job. Mr.Wilson invited us (Francesca selbstredend also) that his company in the U.S.
visit. He wanted the progress of Francesca and thanked us for the interesting evening. Well, it had really made sense,
my little girl to carry. Would we Mr.Wilson again?

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [by SONJA] Francesca [in GERMAN w/ English translation!] *Illus*

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View