Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577513 Posts in 73514 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 08:21:20 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  When were you first attracted to fbbs
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: When were you first attracted to fbbs  (Read 66489 times)

Offline samsonite

• Activity:
    0%
Re: when were you first attracted to fbbs
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2009, 04:22:06 pm »
In 9th grade. I saw my first FBB photos in Sports Illustrated. It was an awesome and life changing experience.

Pauli Christophe

« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2009, 05:08:48 pm »
Under 10. 

Seven, in fact.  We had a thing called "sports day" in our school, and her name was Jill. She was one of the smallest girls in our grade (class),  but no one doubted she was the strongest- boy or girl. At seven, Jill won every first place ribbon (running, jumping, etc) in her age group for the second year in a row, and the next year (get this- THIRD grade- we were 8), she was put up with the 9-10 year olds simply to level the field. She still won nearly all her events, and by then I was truly hooked.

Tiny, green-eyed (like me) and with no visible muscles that I can remember, but  extremely physically competitive, Jill was my idol and my first crush.  It lasted (from afar, I was too shy in those days to even talk to girls!) until we were all in Sixth Grade. Then her father was transferred out of the town we lived in and I never saw her again.  That was over 45 years ago, but I can still picture her going over the high jump at age 9, her T-shirt flying up to give us sneak a quick peek underneath as she cleared the bar at a height most of the older boys couldn't.

Thank you, Jill M. Wherever you are.  My 2 lifelong obsessions were started by you.

pC

ribtin64

« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2009, 04:43:21 pm »
I've been fascinated by strong women ever since my sister's pal lifted me up in a swimming pool way back when. I was also turned on by a farmer's wife who was able to lift bags of meal that I struggled with as a young teen. The advent of female bodybuilding was a fulfilment of fantasy in part. It wasn't until Th-resa Bostick pressed me overhead that my fantasy was totally fulfilled.

daveibarra

« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2009, 04:28:47 pm »
When I was 12, In a movie, I don't know who was the girl but she was  huge.

lix4fbbs

« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2009, 02:30:14 pm »
under 10
G.L.O.W. - Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling was on Saturday afternoons and seeing Terri Power and Reggie Bennett... hook, line, and sinker.
Also, seeing Kay Baxter in those ads for mail-order mixed wrestling videos in pro wrestling magazines took my interests far beyond merely witnessing FBBs, if ya catch my drift.  ;)

THFC

« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2009, 03:02:17 am »
I first got attracted to fbbs when I was 13.  I saw a Herb Alpert music video on TV and there was a woman with muscles in it.  I was fixated with her.  Then one day I saw her on the cover of a bodybuilding magazine and I fell in love with Rachel McLish. 8)

d1901_2000

« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2009, 05:59:20 pm »
15 and younger

malucojo

« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2009, 03:36:54 am »
16-21

kingjim

« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2009, 11:28:56 am »
no clue how old I was, but I was younger than 10 and it was in the early 90s, I seen an episode of Tiny Toon Adventures, Plucky Duck was supposed to be a judge of a bikini contest at the end of the episode, but the girls all flexed and turned huge. When he picked one of them as the winner, the others began to beat him down. I remember my heart racing when I watched that, and it felt very weird.

adamstar

« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2009, 02:02:20 pm »
I was first attracted to FBBs at age 10 in the mid 1990s.

MFP

« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2009, 08:34:53 pm »
About 11 or12

luvbarbie

« Reply #56 on: November 18, 2009, 01:18:17 am »
12-15

muscfan99

« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2009, 08:13:49 pm »
22-30

scarface5011

« Reply #58 on: December 20, 2009, 01:17:51 pm »
in college, saw the 1996 playboy hardbodies issue totally high and was like, "damn, these girls are serious!"  then i found out they have gigantic clits sometimes too, and that was it for me.  I was, 21 i think

racerx009

« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2009, 12:00:32 am »
1984 age 17. First fbb show I ever saw was the '85 Ms. Olympia and I fell in love with Clare Furr. I've never looked back.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  When were you first attracted to fbbs

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View