Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572413 Posts in 72083 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 10:10:46 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Art  |  ☆MFMC☆ | Mighty Female Muscle Comix
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ☆MFMC☆ | Mighty Female Muscle Comix  (Read 120194 times)

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: *MFMC* | Mighty Female Muscle Comix | PIX + COMIX~collected 2018
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2018, 02:08:00 am »
Hey all got really exciting news. Tonight is the first ever double release from Mighty Female Muscle Comix. I have a two part story for you all. It's about a young woman who finds the strength to end her abusive relationship with her fiancee. She hires a huge hulking female dominatrix to train her husband and end his cruel ways. So while the training might be a success and put an end to her abuse, his abuse is just starting... Looks like the more things change, the more they stay the same. This tale includes female muscle growth, as the young woman hits the gym to get bigger and stronger, lots of fem dom, mixed wrestling, feats of strength, lifts, leg scissors, and muscle worship... Just an intense and brutal little comic. If you like fem dom, you're going to love this release.

These are exclusive to my shopify page only and part one can be purchased here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/abused-part-1

Part 2 can be purchase here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/abused-part-2

Here are the samples. While no nudity.... It does have a lot of fem dom, strong language and of course incredibly strong woman manhandling a weak man... So NSFW!

And as always thanks for your help. Its because of the support of the community that MFMC can keep growing bigger and stronger just like the ladies you'll find in our comics!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2018, 10:55:32 pm »
I got a great comic for you all this week. Super Muscular Models. If you're a fan of female muscle growth, then you're all in for a treat. This comic is bursting at the seams with fmg and it has many, many sequences. Its about a photographer who bores of the same old skinny models and bulky male bodybuilders. He decides what would happen if he would combine the two and he created the Female Beefcake genre. To go along with the FMG there are plenty of feats of strength in this issue including an amazing car crushing sequence, barbell bending, lifting and carrying, and a dash of male muscle drain as well. If you liked Draco's other comics like Skinny Dipping or The Right to Bare Arms, you're going to love this one.

Here is the link to purchase the full 20 page comic: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/super-muscular-models

And below are the samples. While no nudity, there is a lot of bare naked female flesh, and suggested nudity, but its all covered up behind objects or posed to where you see nothing. But, still very suggestive so NSFW!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy the samples and as always thanks for your support. With it MFMC grows bigger and bigger just like the ladies in the comics of mine that your read and enjoy!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2018, 01:50:43 am »
It is time for another Throwback Tuesday and today I have another classic collection of the legendary AOS! This is the third collection of AOS for Mighty Female Muscle Comix and its very much in the same theme as the two prior ones... Although with more of a focus on fem dom and female muscle worship. Lots of feats of strength, lift and carry, mixed wrestling, and just super huge, super strong ladies, the kind that only AOS can draw. If you like these samples you might be interested in his Muscle Lust comic he drew for MFMC.

Here is the link to purchase AOS's newest collection it's 34 images total: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/aos-collection-3

As always I hope you enjoy the samples and I thank you all so very much for your support. It is your support that makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix strong, just like the ladies in our comics. Thanks and enjoy. These samples while no Nudity... I'd say NSFW... Cos its a lot of sexy bulging femuscle and light domination themes.

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2018, 02:25:56 am »
Prepare to overload again on Female Muscle Growth in this latest installment of FMG Overload!!! This is a big, big, big issue at 45 pages. And the only thing bigger than the comics page count are the women within it. It's only fitting that they go from super huge and muscular to impossibly huge and muscular, nothing can contain these women, not even their clothes. They grow, burst, bulge, rip, and shred out of their garments as their muscles grow thicker, stronger, and sexier! Lots of feats of strength, muscle worship, and of course fmg sequences. This comic is bursting at its seams with fmg. So if you're a female muscle growth fan, then you're going to want to read this issue.

The comic is exclusive to my shopify page and can be purchased here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/fmg-overload-vol-2

Here are the samples... No nudity, but lots of women growing/shredding/ripping out of their clothes... I mean... The clothes are in various stages of tatters... So I'd say NSFW!!!!

As always thanks for your support. Your support is what makes MFMC grow bigger and stronger just like the ladies in the samples I just shared!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2018, 01:32:34 am »
I got a really, really fun comic for you all tonight. It's Kickin G Versus Kiss of the Dragon Queen #3! And this isn't just so far my favorite issue of this crossover series, it's one of my favorite issues that has the lovely, sexy, and deadly Dragon Queen in it. This comic is just bursting with female muscle growth, martial arts excitement, and just general insanity. There is FMG, Cyborg Viking Ninjas, Giant Mecha-Vikings, and much, much more... Did I mention FMG!! Yeah, I know I did... But, trust me this is a fun issue, and I've always said no one does cute martial arts muscle babes like Jorge does. And in this issue you can really appreciate just how sexy and powerful these ladies are, as each bulge and flex of their muscles as they kick and punch their way through the horde of baddies, is captured beautifully by Jorge.

You can purchase the comic here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/kickin-g-versus-kiss-of-the-dragon-queen-3

And as always thank you so very much for all your support. With your support MFMC will grow just like the ladies in my comics. Thanks and enjoy the samples. No nudity, but pretty skimpy muscle babes and clothes ripped to shreds below... SO NSFW!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2018, 03:09:25 am »
Prepare to blast off for high adventure with the debut of Mighty Female Muscle Comix's new series. It's a female super hero who has both a Jet Pack and a Draino-Reduction Ray Gun that drains men of their size and strength and can give it to women. So when I say that Jettress has the strength of a dozen men, I men that literally, because she drained the strength of twelve men. This comic has plenty of super hero fisticuff action, along with lots and lots of female muscle growth and male muscle drain. This first issue has two Jettress tales in it, and also as an added bonus exclusive to my shopify customers you get some bonus FMG pinups as well.

You can purchase the comic here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/jettress-1

Below are the samples. No nudity, but lots of sexy, gorgeous muscles babes growin and hulking out of their clothes. So NSFW!

And as always thank you for your support. It's your support that makes MFMC strong just like the women in our comics!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2018, 01:39:12 am »
Very pleased to present to you a comic written and produced by Philip Lawson. Philip is part of the creative team at MFMC and in fact he writes teh majority of the text and is one of the reasons why MFMC is able to release so many quality comics. The comic is Goddessey and its the first issue of an Super hero FMG tale. It features lots of feats of strength, super sexiness and a whole lot more. It's also drawn by ElementalUchu and you can expect to see a whole lot more from here in the future.

You can purchase the comic here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/goddessey-1

As always thanks for the support, it truly means a lot. It's your support that makes MFMC big and strong just like the ladies in my comics!!!
Below are the samples no Nudity... But, NSFW! So just don't view at work.

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2018, 02:28:21 am »
I have a new and exciting comic for you all this week.
Outgrown is a female muscle growth tale about a wife who OUTGROWS her cheating husband and showing him the err of his ways. Fed up with his behavior she puts her foot down right on his skinny pencil neck. Lots of fmg, feats of strength, fem dom, mixed fighting, and male/female muscle comparisons in this exciting comic.

You can purchase the comic here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/outgrown

Below are the samples no nudity. But, lots of clothes rippage and fem dom. So NSFW.
And as always thanks so much for all your support. It means a lot. Its your support that makes MFMC grow just like the ladies in our comics!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2018, 12:41:31 am »
Really fun and zany comic for tonight. It fits the whole theme/vibe of last weeks release "OUTMUSCLED", but its lighter and less intense.  She's Got Legs an female muscle growth/mixed wrestling comic about a young couple where the woman realizes she can beat her boyfriend in their bedroom wrestling matches. She decides to get bigger and stronger so she can totally dominate him and make him worship her sexy body! This is a fmg tale and I know you all are going to enjoy it. It's a bit of a departure from the types of comics Jorge and I tend to focus on, but its still fun and sexy.

Here is the link where you can purchase it: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/shes-got-legs

As always thanks for the support. It's your support that makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong. Just like the ladies in our comics, with your support we'll grow bigger and bigger!
Below are the samples. No nudity, but NSFW. Cos its a sexy muscle lady totally dominating and controlling her weak boyfriend.

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2018, 12:37:05 am »
I got another collection from the legendary AOS. This is the 4th collection and at 40 images its the biggest one to date. Its been my great honor to be able to offer these to you, as I am humbled that such a great talent is not only associated with my site, but also a person, and good friend. It has the same Fem Dom, Feats of Strength, Lift and Carry tropes as before and even an added splash of FMG as well. AOS drew Muscle Lust for me and is working on another comic for MFMC. We hope for it to be out near the end of this year.

The link to purchase the collection can is here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/aos-collection-4

As always thanks for the support. It really and truly means the world and truly, truly matters. Its what makes MFMC grow big and strong, just like the ladies in our comics.
Below are the samples. No nudity. But, big strong dominant women in skimpy clothes. SO NSFW!

And Timbus I am really glad you liked the last comic. I strive my very best to make each comic the best it can be, and also unique, that way its not just the same stuff over and over and over again... Even though I do admit I have a lot of buff muscular cheerleaders clobbering the jocks on the football field.. But, that's my favorite trope, so I indulge from time to time.

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2018, 02:34:46 am »
Got a truly special and fun comic for you all tonight. This comic was a long, long time in the making. It's Gitta Braun Presents: Vol 1 and its a 20 page collection that features a 15 page main comic and 5 other mini-comics. All of them centered around the Charles Atlas type trope of bulking up a skinny weakling. Only Gitta is the Mighty Female Muscle Comix version of good ol' Charlie and she turns weak frail girls into strong powerful women. Real knockouts and buff beauties, who thanks to Gitta unlock the powerful secret of the superior feminine physique and transforms their bodies into sexy muscular powerhouses that men both desire and are envious of. This comic also features a one page mini comic by the legendary Kinky Rocket. He drew the Drain Team for MFMC and I consider that one of MFMC all time great comics.

Here is the link to purchase this comic: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/gitta-braun-presents-vol-1

As always thank you all so very much for all your support. Past, present and future. It all means so much and it's your support that makes MFMC grow big and strong just like Gitta and all her girls! Enjoy the samples and don't forget to send away today for your copy! No nudity in the samples, but some skimpy cheerleaders running over jocks on a football field. So NSFW!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2018, 01:50:47 am »
I got an explosive new comic for you all it's Ms Liberty And The Guns Of War! In this exciting issue Ms. Liberty rescues a platoon of Allied soldiers pinned down by heavy machine gun nests. The Germans are about to learn that Ms. Liberty is as powerful as she is sexy. Bullets bounce off her, grenades won't even slow her down! Just tons and tons of super hero feats of strength in this issue. She tosses the Germans around like rag dolls, she bends and breaks guns as if they were just dried branches. I'm really proud of this comic and I really think you all will enjoy the story. It's a lot like the other Ms. Liberty tale The Longest Day. Which I know wasn't the most popular, but I feel like they're two of my best Ms. Liberty comics and I know when you all read them you will not be disappointed.

Here is the link to purchase the comic: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/ms-liberty-and-the-guns-of-war

Lastly, I want to thank you all for your support. Your support is what keeps Mighty Female Muscle Comix strong. Strong just like Ms. Liberty. So thanks for all the support past, present, and future! Below are the links to the samples. And while no nudity. It does have a scantily clad woman bending steal, and breaking tanks barrel with her breasts. So NSFW!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2018, 03:34:53 am »
Got a fun and thrilling new release for you all. It continues the super hero theme of this month picking right up where the powerful and mighty Ms. Liberty has left off. This weeks comic is Alpha to Beta, and its about what happens when the worlds strongest and most powerful super hero accidentally transforms his skinny and short girlfriend into a towering and massively musclebound powerhouse. The proud Alpha Man refuses to believe what is so plain for all to see and so he challenges her to a series of competitions to prove who is the Alpha and who is the Beta. Lots of mixed wrestling, arm wrestling, female muscle growth, clothes rippage, and just all around all kinds of crazy and zany fun.

The comic can be purchased here:
https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/alpha-to-beta

Here are the samples. No nudity, but clothes rippage so... NSFW... And also I want to thank you all for your support. It's your support that makes MFMC grow bigger and bigger, just like the ladies in our comics.

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2018, 12:30:22 am »
Hello everyone body, I got a great new release for you all, its FMG Candy a female muscle growth and male muscle drain comic. Candice and Lolly are just two average girls until they pop some fmg pills and grow bigger and stronger than their personal trainer Tony. It becomes quickly apparent that the macho muscleman is pathetically weak compared to the girls and you could say that they outmuscle him as easily as one could take candy from a baby. When Tony asks if he could try one of their candy pills, the girls offer him a tiny blue one. Tony has thinks that if he takes one of their pills he'll become even bigger and stronger, and once again he'll be stronger than Candice and Lolly. But, little does he know the pills work different on men and he's in for quite the surprise. If you have a sweet tooth you'll love fmg candy. This is a 3d art comic and it has a total of 32 pages of explosive fmg excitement.

Here is the link you can use to purchase the full comic: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/fmg-candy

And as always I just want to thank you all for your support. Its your support that makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow bigger and stronger just like Candice and Lolly. Thank you all so very much. Below are the samples, and while no nudity. There is ripped clothes and its very skimpy and revealing. So NSFW!!!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2018, 01:31:08 am »
Hey guys, I did have plans for a new comic to be released tonight, but I have been very busy and I couldn't quite get it ready for you all, and I refuse to release anything that doesn't meet my quality expectations. Instead I decided to do another Throwback Thursday. And while there are not that many old comics left to release, there are still some good ones for you and I got 3 really nice ones for you all. The themes are varied some FMG, fem dom and mixed fighting, and of course some male muscle drain and fmg action as well. 

The comics are Arms Race which you can purchase here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/the-arms-race

Steel Kittens which you can purchase here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/steel-kittens

And lastly the classic drain tale Succubus which you can purchase here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/succubus

All of these comics were some of my very first attempts, but I believe you all will find that the story and the themes still hold up very well today. Arms Race is a story that inspired Powder Puffs, Big Girls on Campus, and No More Little Miss Nerdy Girl. While Steel Kittens just has one of the best male vs female brawls you'll ever read. And Succubus is still hands down one of the best drain comics you'll read. If you liked the Muscle Lust comic then I think you'll enjoy Succubus. As always thanks for your support. You are what makes MFMC grow big and strong like the ladies in our comics.So thank you all so much for your support it really means a lot. And I hope you all enjoy the samples.

<BR><BR><BR>

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Art  |  ☆MFMC☆ | Mighty Female Muscle Comix

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View