Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581114 Posts in 74119 Topics by 29430 Members - Latest Member: fbblovers May 20, 2024, 10:48:09 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Powerlifters & Strongwomen  |  Powerlifters & Strongwomen  |  Marina Lemenovskaya Schermer
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Marina Lemenovskaya Schermer  (Read 17047 times)

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
Marina Lemenovskaya Schermer
« on: January 25, 2015, 06:25:56 pm »
Marina is competing in 1 or 2 Powerlifting events per year, and broke a bench press world record for her weight class in 2013. She competed in 2 events in 2014, and here are a few clips of her training before an event held in Saint Petersburg at the end of October 2014.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/riv5tt2h5ly09zp/Marina.mp4

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0abrc3j5u8xoxi0/Marina_bum.mp4

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
Re: Marina Lemenovskaya
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2015, 06:33:36 pm »
Some powerlifting clips. Note that Marina retains her side quad and tricep definition, even though she is not currently competing as an FBB. Very nice watching her beautiful  muscles working, to lift these massive weights.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/36lg5zgc8q9zhex/Marina_Power_2.mp4

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2015, 06:44:59 pm »

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2015, 06:49:47 pm »
Marina applies full power, the barbell shuddering as her muscles strain to overcome the massive weight.

http://tinyurl.com/knntskn

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2017, 06:58:41 am »
Marina is a world record holder powerlifter at her weight in bench press, last record achieved in 2014. Marina wishes to continue Powerlifting, mainly in bench press. Unfortunately, her plans to attempt another record this year did not happen as she missed her training schedule, and decided not to enter the competition. She is now International German champion in Physique, having won the title in her third contest in a month (November last year) defeating a strong field of competitors after a 5 year absence from the bodybuilding stage! She intends to enter the Arnold Europe in September 2017, but with Marina, she only presents her best for her fans, so I am hoping her training schedule will progress OK so we get a chance to see her in a major competition again.

"And so it's begun - with weightlifting and powerlifting
Almost 18 years ago!!! I love sports, love movement. I need it - the goals and the goal to go!!! Sport is really my lifestyle right now, I say - even if i now can make no weightlifting, train me, like to take part in bench press competitions, still learn pole dance, Klettersport, and I have found in physique class. 💙🖤❤. Without Sports I wouldn't be like I am 💋🏋"  Marina Schermer 13th May 2017.

More from Marina's archives.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2018, 04:22:01 pm »

Marina has got through to the semi finals in the Ms Health and Fitness 2018 contest! She has beaten around 40,000 of the worlds best woman, so far, and now faces the last 84 women.
Please, if you are a fan of Marina's, take 2 minutes to vote for her. It is free, and you can vote every 24 hours. If we want to see athletes like Marina , competitions like this really create interest amongst the public, fans and athletes.  Winning this will help Martina work towards her goals, and help her develop an even more impressive Physique.
Please Vote now, and if you can, again every 24 hours! Thank you.

You can learn about Marina in her main picture topic here http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=37438.0

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2018, 08:10:33 am »
Marina Lemenovskaya has joined Saradas!
Say hello to Marina in her main topic!

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=37438.msg2033546#msg2033546

Hallo, dear Friends, hallo dear Saradas's Members, I am happy to be in Saradas Team!
Yours, Marina
  :cool2: :thanks:

REMEMBER IT IS FREE TO VOTE!  PLEASE VOTE EVERY 24 HOURS!

You can learn about Marina in her main picture topic here http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=37438.0

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2019, 07:01:56 pm »

Here Marina presses 115 kg/mal in RAW Division/63 kg Kategorie

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2022, 07:27:54 pm »
Last Weekend. In 2023 Marina will be focussing on Power Lifting and increasing size and strength.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
Re: Marina Lemenovskaya Schermer
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2022, 10:12:17 am »
2022 vs 2007

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
Re: Marina Lemenovskaya Schermer
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2023, 08:12:28 pm »
During the 2022 European Pro (Marina was competing in Physique contest)  Marina had the opportunity to earn 1 Euro for the total Kg she managed to bench press.
In contest shape she managed 90 kg.

Later in the month she managed 105Kg.

In 2011 after winning her weight class in the Arnold Amateur FBB, she managed 110 kg . Maybe in 2023 she will do it again... or more?

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

Savings Galore 🤑 35% Off For All International Orders

Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

If you're skinny get out here you are not belong here  

All non-contributors risk getting permanently banned | Total 2666 Members Banned — and counting 🔥

Forum Saradas  |  Powerlifters & Strongwomen  |  Powerlifters & Strongwomen  |  Marina Lemenovskaya Schermer

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View