Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574178 Posts in 72865 Topics by 28730 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 01:47:16 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  Female Bodybuilders get together in UK
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Female Bodybuilders get together in UK  (Read 5746 times)

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Female Bodybuilders get together in UK
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2019, 02:23:21 pm »
Thanks M100 about talking about my project.

Fanswise-xl is interested about doing this kind of show in London. Many girls from Uk are interested about showing up and we can have also ladies from US or Canada aswell
Already did few show (Paris 3 times, and Koln 1 time).

If you guys are serious about it we can discuss about it and find a solution and a date.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    90%
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2019, 03:17:07 pm »
This topic was moved from UK Bodybuilding forum, as it became clear that the interest involves sessions, although this was unclear when first posted.
If you decide Sessions are not on the agenda, I'll move it back.

Thanks for getting involved Lovefbbmega, your expertise will be invaluable for the guys here.

Offline Amzmick

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2019, 06:13:56 am »
Timmons sessions are not the agenda... the only reason I asked was if any has had one he could speak to that bodybuilder about the get together! I probably was not clear enough in my post. I’m serious about a get together.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    90%
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2019, 04:01:41 pm »
Timmons sessions are not the agenda... the only reason I asked was if any has had one he could speak to that bodybuilder about the get together! I probably was not clear enough in my post. I’m serious about a get together.

If you are serious about a non session get together, you are welcome to start a new post in the UK section, but this time I suggest not involving session FBB's for suggestions, or posts such as you have made below "Who all have sessioned and with which ones (nick names)" . This will ensure non session FBB's may be reassured. Otherwise, just continue to develop this topic where it is, and see if you can get a mix, if that is what you want.

I don't want non session sections of the forum having such discussions, as implied earlier, some athletes don't want to read about it.

Another suggestion is PM each other, and post on the forum (in the appropriate section) when you have an organising team and some proposals for other fans to get excited about.

Offline Boselectah

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2019, 10:45:12 am »

You don't seem credible to me. I think you're dodgy - I think you're trying to winkle out the names of ladies who offer UTC sessions. Maybe thats being harsh but you do seem remarkably naive and innocent.
Vast majority of FBBs have social media and are contactable....... You would be far better off politely directly approaching them yourself and gently building up a "super fan" relationship with them; just try not to blunder in all guns blazing or you'll come across a bit weird or dodgy and scare them off.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  Female Bodybuilders get together in UK

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View