Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572870 Posts in 72122 Topics by 28628 Members - Latest Member: soretto995 March 29, 2024, 03:26:22 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Student Mentor
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Student Mentor  (Read 19657 times)

Offline randomname23

• Activity:
    0%
Student Mentor
« on: September 18, 2020, 09:51:59 am »
New story I've just started on, just the intro really but let me know what you think!

Week 1

My name is George, I’m 16 years old and I’ve just started my first year of sixth form. (For anyone not familiar, sixth form is the final 2 years before going to university in the UK)

As part of my new “responsibility” I’ve been asked to be a mentor for a younger student who has just joined the school, a year 7 (age 11-12). Everyone has to do it, but after a couple of sessions either the kids or the mentors get bored of it and it stops happening, so I didn’t put up too much of a fuss.

As a sixth form student I have some free periods, so it’s normally just a case of waiting until one of those overlaps with the “mentee’s” lunch break and booking a slot in one of the side rooms for 10 minutes to arrange an introduction, it worked out for me that this fell on a Friday for me, which meant that once I had finished it, I would have a nice easy afternoon to coast into the weekend on.

Enter, me, wandering over to the computer suite to room 12B to meet my assigned student who had just entered year 7 and so was new to the school.

I poked my head round and saw the head of a small girl sat waiting for me.

“Sorry I’m late, I got held up, I’m George” I half lied, I had deliberately gotten there a couple of minutes late, a bad first impression would only be a good thing.

“Oh no problem, I’m Lily” Came a high pitched reply with an accent I couldn’t quite place, as she smiled nervously.

I remembered my first mentoring meeting from 5 years ago, the guy had looked like he was in his mid twenties at the time, and I had to wonder if that’s how I appeared now, it’s funny how your perception can change.

I offered up a bag of sweets I had picked up, it was standard tradition to take some kind of snack along as the mentor (who could leave the school site and go to the local shops in free periods) and as much as I wanted to make a bad first impression, I wasn’t a dick.

We had a bit of a back and forth, she was kind of new to the area, having moved here from Australia a few months ago, so she was still finding her feet, and hadn’t made many friends yet.

She had been homeschooled previously, so hadn’t really had much contact with kids her own age, so this was like a new world to her, but she seemed to be taking it in her stride.

She seemed like a nice kid, and was polite at least, so I could have drawn much shorter straws than her.

I stood up to leave and as I went to walk through the door, Jordan, the generic school bully walked in. He wasn’t anything special, bad grades, a bad attitude and bad BO, and he took this out on anyone he could.

Now he wasn’t by any means athletic, but he had size on his side, he was almost 6’ tall and overweight, probably weighing about 180lbs, I was pretty average, about 5’6, and maybe 130 or so, so it was a mismatch as he deliberately bumped into me as I had walked towards the door while looking over my shoulder.

“What have we got here then?” He asked, not to his cronies as you would imagine, they must have got lost somewhere on the way.

“I was just finishing up a mentoring session” I replied, meeting his gaze, not that I wanted a fight, but I always stood up for myself, and was pretty stubborn, although I wasn’t sure my words would have much of an impact on the neanderthal in front of me.

He shoved me and I stumbled a couple of steps backwards.

“What’s the point, there’s literally a kid here still you idiot” I said as I stared him down.

“Fine whatever” he replied as he sauntered off.

“You were pretty brave there, do you know martial arts or something?” came a voice from behind me

“Oh no, but you have to stand up to bullies you know?” I replied, thinking I actually sounded pretty cool

“I agree! Same time next week?” She asked brightly

“Yeah works for me” I replied, after a few weeks these things always petered off, no need to be rude.

Week 2

The next meeting came round like a flash, and as I walked towards the room, I saw Jordan walking out looking extremely red, he stormed past me without even acknowledging me.

I poked my head round the door expecting to see a teacher who had just told him off and instead saw Lily heading back towards her seat.

“Hey, what was he doing here? Are you okay?” I asked, a little confused.

“Oh hi” She replied with a smile “Yeah he came in to make trouble but I told him to piss off, you have to stand up to bullies you know”

“What did you do, did he hurt you?” I asked as I rushed towards her concerned, I didn’t think he’d have done anything to an 11 year old but you can never tell with these kind of people.

“Oh he shoved me so I shoved him back” she replied

“Are you alright?”

“Yeah I’m fine, he’s not as strong as he looks” She replied with a smile

“I mean he must weigh twice what you do” I replied looking at her, she was probably around 4’3 or so which was close to average height for her age.

“Yeah probably but I’m pretty strong for my age”

“Oh really, how come?” I asked not sure whether I was humouring her or not.

“I just do lots of sports, so I’m pretty fit”

“Yeah you must be, so what do you do?”

“Oh some weightlifting, crossfit, swimming, I used to do gymnastics, a bit of everything, my parents owned a gym back in Australia so I used to just join in with stuff”

“wow, so you can reply yes to people when they ask do you even lift?” I joked

“Yeah but if they’ve seen my muscles they don’t need to ask that” she replied while fiddling around with her planner.

“Oh you have muscles?” I asked slightly curiously

“Yeah kinda” she replied as she half shrugged off her blazer jacket to reveal an arm and my eyes jumped out of my head.

Her body had previously been completed hidden by the large blazer, which as it is for all new kids is bought 4 or 5 sizes too big so it can be worn for the next few years, but under it she was just wearing a short sleeved blouse shirt.

As she absentmindedly flexed an arm, I gulped, her forearms were vascular and large, slightly rippling when she moved.

Her biceps really shocked me, a large lump the size of an egg appearing on top of her arm, pushing the sleeve back towards her shoulder.

She lowered her flex and put her blazer back on. “Hey, are you okay?” she asked, concerned.

I took a look down at my own arms, slightly dejected and very shocked.

“Yeah I’m just surprised, you’re jacked”

“Thanks, but probably not as much as you are” she replied genuinely, as I realised that maybe her upbringing of not seeing many kids her age, and then only seeing gym and crossfit people might have slightly warped her perception of what people looked like.

“Anyway so can you help me with filling in my planner” she asked, snapping me back into the present.

Forum Saradas

Student Mentor
« on: September 18, 2020, 09:51:59 am »

Online bolt21

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Student Mentor
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2020, 07:15:06 pm »
This is a tremendous start. I hope you continue. K++

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2020, 08:15:39 pm »
Looks like a good start. Hope for more soon.

Online phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2020, 05:03:14 am »
Good start and I hope for more and how far this will go.

Offline randomname23

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2020, 02:37:49 pm »
Week 3

The third week of school absolutely flew by, today was a non uniform day so everyone was in high spirits. Again, for those who don’t know, it was a day where surprise surprise, students could wear their own clothes, rather than the actual uniform.

I walked through into 12B feeling relieved Friday was here, I had celebrated by splurging on a 4 pack of coke from the local shop, I took a seat and passed one over to Lily, who took it gratefully.

As she opened it, it erupted over her thick sweater, which she swiftly took off, causing me to splutter coke out of my nose in shock.

She was wearing a slightly ratty white vest top, which fully highlighted how jacked this young girl was.

“Oh crap, I better go and dry this off with a hand dryer ” she screeched, rushing towards the door.

“Wait” I shouted as she turned around confused.

“What?” she asked.

“If you go out like that you’ll give someone a heart attack” I replied as she met my gaze

“What do you mean?” she asked, genuinely unsure of what I meant.

“Well you’re jacked, people aren’t used to seeing a kid like you running about”

“Well yeah I am pretty strong, but I’m nothing special” she replied, completely unaware of how untrue that was.

I took a breath “not really, you’re probably the most ripped girl, no person in the school” I replied incredulously.

“Really?” she asked, completely taken aback.

“Yes, haven’t you noticed in the dressing rooms for PE?”

“Well I do PE separately, my mum got me permission to use the school gym instead because I don’t really like team sports”

That explained it slightly, if the other girls had seen her, there would have been rumours around the school within minutes.

“Well trust me, people would be shocked, which isn’t a bad thing, but you’d get a lot of attention and staring if everyone hear about it”

She stood there for a second, and I decided to use this time to  try to take in what I was seeing.

The top was a little small on her, and I could see half of an ab poking out between the bottom of her top and the waistband of her thick tracksuit bottoms and her arms were fully on display, hanging out at her sides, clearly thicker than mine.

I could now see her shape more clearly, even from the front I could see how wide her shoulders were, they seemed to be about twice the width of her waist.

The neckline of her top was pretty low, and I could clearly see what looked like pure pecs pushing out against the collar, with no obvious hint of any breast tissue coming through, she looked like a small anatomical figure.

“I don’t like being stared at” she replied thoughtfully as she pulled her jumper back on.

“It’s not a bad thing is it?” She asked, looking a little sad.

“Not at all, I’m jealous, I’m sure most of the school would be, but I know I wouldn’t want that attention, but if you do then there’s no reason to be embarrassed” I replied, hoping I hadn’t upset her.

“You’re jealous?” she asked, blushing slightly.

“Well yeah, I’d bet you’re stronger than me”

“What really?” she questioned, as if I was lying.

“Almost definitely” I replied with a slightly awkward smile, I never thought I’d have to have a conversation like this.

“Wow, well anyway I’d better go and clean myself up” as she scarpered off.

I sighed, I’d nearly shot myself in the foot there and upset the poor kid, thankfully I’d just about avoided it.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2020, 03:30:04 pm »
Glad to see more. Like the progression.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2020, 11:56:53 pm »
A very very interesting start! 

I'm anxious to see how this story progresses, but don't rush, take your time.  You're the author and you're in charge.

Still, I am anxious to see how this story progresses.  ;)
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2020, 03:26:30 pm »
Looks good. Please continue!

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2020, 05:53:45 pm »
Great setup! Hope it continues!  :clap:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline randomname23

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2020, 08:12:59 am »
Thanks for the feedback!

Week 4

“sorry I come bearing no gifts today, this morning was hectic” I announced as I walked into the room.

“That’s okay, um I wanted to ask something” she asked slightly embarrassedly.

“Hit me” I replied as I took a seat.

“Were you serious when you said I’m probably stronger than you?”

“Um, yeah” I replied slightly awkwardly.

“Can we find out? It would be cool to know if I am!” she replied excitedly.

“how are we going to do that?”

“Maybe we could do pushups, what’s your best? I can do 110 in 2 minutes” She asked.

I could probably do about 20 I thought.

“If you really want to, why don’t we just arm wrestle, but only if you don’t tell anyone” I suggested, at least this way no one would find out, and I didn’t see any reason why I should be embarrassed.

“Oh great idea” She beamed as she took off her blazer and held out her hand.

I sighed and put mine out, grabbing her tiny, but calloused hand, that barely managed to grasp both sides of mine.

I counted down 3,2,1, go.

My hand almost immediately hit the table.

“Fuck” I yelped.

“Oh my god i’m sorry, I thought we’d started”

“We had, how strong are you?” I asked, through clenched teeth.

“Like what can I lift?” she asked

“Yeah sure” I replied, still rubbing my hand.

“Well I bench 225”

“You what? no way that must be some kind of world record”

“I don’t know about that, but do you wanna see a video” she pulled out her phone and went to her camera roll to a video from last week.

It was her in the jumper she’d worn last week, she was lying on a bench in what looked to my untrained eyes like a pretty professional looking set up.

A woman’s voice (her mum she explained) said “okay so this is 225lbs, go on Lily”

She took the weight, lowering it down shakily to her chest, and then powered it back up again as her mum cheered before the video cut off.

I had no reason to doubt this, why else would she have that video, and she must be ridiculously strong to beat me so quickly and easily.

“Thats crazy” I replied, unsure what to say.

“I took some flexing stuff too, see, you’re right, I am pretty ripped”

She turned the phone towards me again and my jaw dropped.

She was wearing the same vest top as last week, and had taken a mirror pic flexing a huge bicep with a childish grin on her face, she swiped to the right, and now she had pulled up the vest, revealing the most insane set of abs I’d ever seen.

I stared in awe as I counted 6 perfectly symmetrical bricks, with 2 more below her bellybutton disappearing into her waistband.

She swiped again and this time she was taking a selfie with her massive bicep flexed next to her head, looking almost as big

She swiped again, this time she was taking a selfie from above, grinning up at the camera with her spare hand throwing up the peace sign.

In this one, I really noticed how jacked her chest was, one pec was flexed to attention, sticking out maybe an inch or 2, as she held the camera out in front of her, and the other which was relaxed looked half the size.

She swiped again, a picture of her, with her chest flexed, both pecs sticking out. After a second they fell, and then rose again as she quickly locked her phone.

“Ignore that, that was an accident” she said, her face glowing red.

“Um, what was that?” I asked, 99% sure of the answer.

“Just me flexing” she replied, still blushing.

“Were you doing the pec flex thing that The Rock can do?” I asked

“Maybe”

she replied blushing

“That’s amazing, I don’t know anyone who can do that”

“Really?” She asked excitedly, “I thought more people could do it, I was just playing around.”

“No I don’t know anyone, but how do I know that was you” I joked, expecting a jokey reply.

Instead she smiled, and pushed her hands out in front of her, clasping each other, as she started flexing her shockingly big pecs up and down, the muscle pushing tight against her blouse as she flexed

They were so big that they really gave her the illusion of having boobs, when it was pure girl muscle.

“I’ve never shown anyone any of this, thanks for being so supportive, you’re so cool” she said, as she stopped bouncing her huge chest, threw on her blazer, smiled and headed out the door.

Online bolt21

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2020, 03:51:55 pm »
Huge fan of Lilly and of your writing.

Offline jumpy999

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2020, 10:41:48 pm »
I love how innocent and naive she is about her body. So hot.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline randomname23

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2020, 08:24:23 am »
Week 5

I walked through the door and she was sat there polishing off an apple.

“I’ve got something to ask you”

She looked up expectantly

“Did you know you broke a world record with that bench press?”

“What? No way?” She replied, clearly not believing me

“I googled it, I couldn’t find anything about anyone benching over 200lbs, boy or girl at your age, definitely no one that wasn’t twice your size”

“No way? I had no idea?”

“Really?” I asked, how could she be the strongest 11 year old in the world and not realise.

“Well I’ve only ever lifted in front of my parents, and I don’t really like the attention so I guess I never thought about it”

“That’s crazy though, I also checked, the record for this school for a girl was 175lbs, and she was 17. The guys record is 240, so you’ll break that soon, I bet”

“That’s so weird, I never realised, I mean both of my parents are very fit and I’ve been working out since I was a little kid and I love it, so it makes sense”

“You really love working out then?”

“Yeah I used to do it almost all day, even while being homeschooled I’d work out for some of it, that’s been the biggest adjustment for me, other than in PE I have to wait from 7am to 4pm without lifting, it really sucks”

“Wow it’s that bad, why don’t you workout on break or lunch?”

“There’s people everywhere, and the gym is always in use so I can’t” She started tearing up.

Hey, don’t cry, what if you worked out in here, it’s not often but its better than nothing right, there’s no weights so i don’t know”

She beamed up at me “I’m so glad you’re my mentor, you’re really cool, could I maybe use you as weights?”

It was my turn to blush “Um maybe we can try that once”

She jumped up and pushed the door shut, before physically grabbing me and pressing me over her head

“Holy shit” I gasped as I felt myself being pressed up and down 10 times, as she then placed me back on my chair.

“How did you do that, I must weigh like 50lbs more than you?!” I exclaimed breathlessly

“I doubt it, I weigh about 130lbs, I’m like all muscle” came the matter of fact reply.

“No way, that’s what I weigh and I’m over a foot taller?” I questioned in shock. Obviously she was super strong and her muscles were crazy, but a girl of around 4’3, weighing 130lbs without an ounce of fat on their body must have been unheard of.

Offline randomname23

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2020, 08:26:52 am »
Week 6

“Wow sorry I’m late, its pissing it down outside” I apologised, walking into the room, and shaking my hair like a dog in an attempt to dry it.

“I know, its horrible, my blazer is soaked through so I had to hang it up over the heater” she replied gesturing behind her at the heater.

“Oh good idea” I replied as I went over and hung up my jacket.

I turned and actually saw her properly.

Her white shirt was completely soaked through, even from behind I could see the sharp taper of her back, and her hulking back muscles and traps putting pressure on the shirt.

As she turned around, greeting me with a warm smile, my jaw dropped.

The front of her shirt was every bit as soaked, clinging to her like a second skin, stocky abs clearly visible through her shirt, and her chest. Well her chest left nothing to the imagination, as she shifted around I could see the enormous muscle rippling slightly, the curve of her chest fully visible, and small button nipples forced downwards by her sheer size as she shivered, making her muscles twitch.

“I’m not used to this kind of weather, it’s horrible” She complained, completely understandably

“Yeah it’s gross” I replied, looking out of the window to avoid looking at her. 

She looked down at herself, I think realising the cause of my embarrassment. “Oh damn, I have a spare shirt, let me change real quick” as she dashed off into the corner of the room out of sight.

30 seconds later she returned “All done, now I wanted to do some push ups today, that will warm me up”

“Yeah go for it”

She got into position “Okay great, now sit on my back”

“uhh what?” I replied

“Yeah just sit on my back, I want to try it”

I looked down at her, at her back which was far wider than my own, as I slowly sat down on her back, as if I was riding a horse, and lifted my legs up from the ground.

The first rep was slow, but controlled, as she found her rhythm, I realised I was squeezing my legs around her sides, and was shocked not only at how hard her body was, but how she didn’t seem to be bothered by it.

The next few reps sped up as she settled into a rhythm, making it to 15 before slowing down, and eventually face planting at 25.

“Wow that was amazing, you really are insanely strong, I hope I didn’t hurt you at all squeezing with my legs though”

She rolled over onto her back , “Wow Thanks a lot, I don’t think so, I didn’t really notice I was in the zone”

“You didn’t realise? I was squeezing pretty hard”

“Let’s check then” she replied pulling up the front of her shirt off to the side, revealing the rows of bricky abs, flexed as she lay in a sit up position, and showing a tiny red mark on her side. “See, no real damage”

“Woah, you must be made of rock” I replied, my jaw still half open.

“Something like that” she replied nonchalantly. “Would you like to feel?”

“Uh I don’t think I should” I replied.

“Suit yourself” she blushed.

I glanced at the time, realising I had to head to my next class soon, and I said my goodbyes and shot out of the classroom “See you next week” as I waved to her.

Offline law94

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2020, 04:40:42 am »
Great story I really like the style of how you tell it. Also I am in love to see the progress of this girl over time and if she develops her relationship with her mentor

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Student Mentor

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View