Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574483 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 10:07:12 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Michelle (Shelley) Behnke
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Michelle (Shelley) Behnke  (Read 318260 times)

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Michelle (Shelley) Behnke
« Reply #75 on: September 14, 2020, 12:01:37 pm »
Whats up with your IG site?

I unblocked you, sent you videos you requested. I noticed you did not choose to follow my account. Quite honestly, I get an impression you are not interested as a supporter. If I'm wrong, let me know. But when you ask for a specific video and I do it and send it( especially given all I'm going through with the thyroid cancer which you have not acknowledged and that I had just finished a workout but sent you the video you asked for almost immediately) and then get basically no response to it I kinda am not into being asked to waste my time again.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #75 on: September 14, 2020, 12:01:37 pm »

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #76 on: September 14, 2020, 12:21:17 pm »

I'm happy with my gains so far.... Still want more muscle gains though. Not completely satisfied and I know I have a lot more "gas in the tank" as far as growth potential goes 😉

How can that be possible, especially considering the treatment you are undergoing? You are truly amazing. Hope you don't mind my asking. what are your stats?

Ok.. First off.. You must not know the process for all this.  Not under treatment yet, I'm still in the diagnostic process. And if you've really been seeing my progress over the past few weeks you would see it is possible cause it's happening and it's possible to continue as long no surgery ends up being determined to be needed from what the see on my body scan Sep 30th.

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #77 on: September 14, 2020, 01:31:00 pm »
I'm a rookie at this IG stuff.  Can 'follow' if unblocked.  Amazed that you're blending treatment with workouts.

AGAIN.. I unblocked you the other day when you asked, I did the video(2 to be exact) you asked for in a Direct Message which you had basically no response to. Days went by that you were unblocked and chose not follow.
And also AGAIN.. I'm not under treatment yet.. Still in the diagnostic process.

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #78 on: September 14, 2020, 02:05:01 pm »
Really appreciated the videos, didnt expect such a quick response.  Can make amends.  Sorry.
You're unblocked...sent you a DM on Insta**** so you know for sure.

Offline zone

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #79 on: September 15, 2020, 06:41:39 am »
Michelle, you were already a mass monster then, im curious to see what you look like now. can you unblock me too please, my IG: imagespast

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #80 on: September 15, 2020, 08:59:42 am »
Ok.. First off.. You must not know the process for all this.  Not under treatment yet, I'm still in the diagnostic process. And if you've really been seeing my progress over the past few weeks you would see it is possible cause it's happening and it's possible to continue as long no surgery ends up being determined to be needed from what the see on my body scan Sep 30th.

Shelly, I did not know you were still in the diagnosis stage and that treatment had not started. I meant no disrespect, what I was trying to say was, the gains you have made are so phenomenal, they don't seem humanly possible. Which puts you in a class by yourself.

Wish you continued success and good health.

I thank you for the wonderful feedback.  I will say that if you're seeing my progress on my Insta**** then you've only been looking at those type of posts ..the flex pics. My information about what is going on about the cancer is fully explained and I talk about quite a few times in posts along with a few videos. The information is out there has been since first Dr appointment about it.. You do control which posts you choose to read and check? Cause quite a few I used the hashtag thyroid cancer and thyroidcancerawareness

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #81 on: September 15, 2020, 09:01:54 am »
Michelle, you were already a mass monster then, im curious to see what you look like now. can you unblock me too please, my IG: imagespast

I don't think I have an account with that user name blocked but I will check...i will also send you a DM to help you find me easier.

Offline zone

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #82 on: September 15, 2020, 10:08:04 am »

I don't think I have an account with that user name blocked but I will check...i will also send you a DM to help you find me easier.

thank you for messaging me on IG, your pics are Amazing to say the least, keep up the great work  :bravo:

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #83 on: September 15, 2020, 10:17:24 am »

thank you for messaging me on IG, your pics are Amazing to say the least, keep up the great work  :bravo:

Thank you!!

Offline PhysiqueGuyUK

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #84 on: September 15, 2020, 09:18:34 pm »
HI Michelle, I've been a distant fan for quite some time. I just want to say I'm so sorry to hear about your cancer, I wish you all the best in your fight - you got this!
You and I both know how powerful you are so I don't want this to be one of those posts - just a quick message to say I wish you good luck and health.

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #85 on: September 15, 2020, 09:47:07 pm »
HI Michelle, I've been a distant fan for quite some time. I just want to say I'm so sorry to hear about your cancer, I wish you all the best in your fight - you got this!
You and I both know how powerful you are so I don't want this to be one of those posts - just a quick message to say I wish you good luck and health.

Thank you!!!!

Offline Sammy74

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • no pain no gain
« Reply #86 on: September 30, 2020, 04:49:59 pm »
Hello Michelle, I'm new here. Greetings to all sporties here. Sometime life's ist not as going as we want to. but you've three big rocks your house is standing about: your sports, your animals and your trust. Keep it up! You re a inspiration for every sporty and for everyone which ist fighting with some trouble. Is there a way to write personally?
Best wishes Sammy  :rock:
former track athlete, went into working out. animal lover. christian. humorous

Offline PhysiqueGuyUK

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #87 on: October 22, 2020, 11:47:27 am »
Just a quick message to say I hope you're doing ok Michelle and things are looking up for you

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #88 on: October 24, 2020, 10:02:59 am »
I had my whole body scan about a month ago. It came back as no thyroid cancer being detected anywhere. I am still cancer free!! Please check my Insta**** @michellelbehnke for new progress pics with my lifting!!!

Offline joesoul

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #89 on: October 25, 2020, 11:09:32 pm »
I had my whole body scan about a month ago. It came back as no thyroid cancer being detected anywhere. I am still cancer free!! Please check my Inst@gram @michellelbehnke for new progress pics with my lifting!!!

Great news Michelle about your health. Hope you continue to go from strength to strength.  :)  :-*

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Michelle (Shelley) Behnke

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View