Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572616 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 10:07:40 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Ms Melissa scissoring review
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ms Melissa scissoring review  (Read 3544 times)

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
Ms Melissa scissoring review
« on: December 10, 2018, 12:26:27 am »
Vote if you have a scissoring session with her
I Saradas

Forum Saradas

Ms Melissa scissoring review
« on: December 10, 2018, 12:26:27 am »

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Ms Melissa scissoring review
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2018, 12:42:05 am »
Don't know if we can get an accurate reading on Melissa these days.  She has been traveling the world recently as an ambassador for a well known  bodybuilding organization and also competing.  And as such her training habits are likely affected by this whirlwind lifestyle. 

She's still one of my favorite ladies, but when I saw her last she was in prep mode and she told me the timing wasn't good.  She looked awesome though and is still a great lady.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
Re: Ms Melissa scissoring review
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2018, 03:51:15 pm »
Starting a new topic for each sessionette per specialty with one poll question is going down the wrong road. You're going to end up with hundreds of micro-topics that aren't going to be easy to read. You should add these poll questions to the surveys already attached to the sessionette in the "Talking about sessionettes" section. I like those surveys and find them useful. Add the specialties to the existing survey. I'd suggest the format below:

Lift and Carry:
Excellent
Good
Average
Poor
Doesn't do it

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Ms Melissa scissoring review

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View