Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by Dutchie on 08 Aug 2018
  • I can still really enjoy seeing a beautiful girl but I prefer a girl with muscles. On the other hand I've come to terms with the fact that I'll probably never meet one. I go to the gym very regularly and I've been a member of several gyms but still I've never actually seen a muscular girl. And let's say I'm not in my twenties anymore ;)
  • #17 by tarzan7 on 09 Aug 2018
  • I really found out about female bodybuilders, as women I would be sexually attracted to, via the internet. Like many of you I did see female bodybuilding contests on TV in the late 1980s and early 1990s, but their look never really turned me on.

However when American Gladiators debuted years ago, and then ESPN had all those female exercise shows on during weekday mornings... hell yes, I got the attraction and was turned on. I began sessioning with female bodybuilders in the early 2000s going around the web via my Amazon dominatrix fetish. Goddess Severa, a domina and athlete, was the one who caught my attention and I sessioned with, along with Bunny Glamazon, Diana Ball, Goddess Vegas and a few others.

I've always liked and respected strong (in mind, soul and body) women. I was brought up by more than a couple, so I know. My first crush as an eight year old was Marilyn... I didn't know why since it was purely platonic. Later on Sophia Loren, Ava Gardner, Raquel Welch and as I got older I became attracted to, and appreciated, women of all types - no matter their height, race, weight or national origin. (LOL!) Yes, I do like ladies on the busty side, but no matter their build I like strong, assertive women.

Female bodybuilders are a bit over the top, but hell, the overwhelming majority I have met are comfortable in their own skin, creative and as sexy as hell.
Pages:
Actions