Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577408 Posts in 73488 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 01:10:52 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Looking for stories
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Looking for stories  (Read 15444 times)

Offline aaaaaa93

• New
  • Activity:
    20%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Looking for stories
« on: May 13, 2020, 12:55:41 pm »
Do you know any stories about little sister being much stronger than her big brother, except 'little sister is a big bully" and "skinny brother"? I would love to see more stories like this.

Forum Saradas

Offline bluerondo

• Activity:
    10%
Re: Looking for stories
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2020, 01:21:02 pm »
Here's five to get you started....

1. "Pool Party" : https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=573960.0

2. "Changing Times" looks promising  : https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=655153.15

3. "Condo Neighbor" : https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=654569.0

4. "Sick & Sicker" : https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=604874.0

5. "The Golden Age" : https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=570605.0

Offline bmt

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2020, 01:39:09 pm »
Do you know any stories about little sister being much stronger than her big brother, except 'little sister is a big bully" and "skinny brother"? I would love to see more stories like this.

Big things come in small packages:

Mid June:

Today was Jennifer's favorite day of the year, her birthday. She was finally turning 10, and would be entering Central Middle School after this summer break.

"Make a wish!" her mother warmly told her as Jennifer went to blow out the candles.

Jennifer closed her eyes, made her wish and blew out every single candle on her first try.

"What'd you wish for?" her father asked with a grin.

"It's a secret!" she replied.

"Okay, okay. Now who wants cake?"

The birthday finished its course like any normal birthday would.

Early July:

"You've been eating a lot lately Jenny, aren't you afraid you'll get fat?" Mark asked with a tinge of concern in his voice as he watched his daughter pile more food onto her dinner plate.

"Oh hush Mark, Jenny's a growing girl. Growing girls have to eat, especially during their formative years!" Mary told her husband.

"Fair enough, just watch your tummy... Then again, maybe you should get fat to keep all the boys away." Mark chuckled a bit at his own joke.

Jennifer rolled her eyes and continued eating. She had been exceptionally hungry the past couple weeks.

"Well, if you're concerned about getting fat, you could have you brother demonstrate some exercises you can do around the house. He is a medical student after all. Right Jerry?"

"Uhhh, yeah sure. I guess bodyweight exercises would be safe for a girl her age." Jerry responded.

"Jeeze mom, the kid's 10 and you're already going to have her working out?" Jane, Jennifer's 20 year old older sister piped up.

"Well, maybe Jennifer wants to get into shape before starting up middle school." Mary responded.

"She's already in shape, mom, she's a kid." Jane said, her voice coated with annoyance.

"Jennifer can decide for herself. Wouldn't you like to get stronger Jenny?" Mary asked her daughter.

Jennifer's eyes lit up. "Yeah, I'd like to get super strong." she replied with a light giggle.

"See. So after you've given your food a chance to settle, Jerry will show you some exercises. Right Jerry?" Mary inquired, mostly rhetorically.

"Yeah, sure, whatever." Jerry responded.

"I wanna be the strongest girl in middle school this fall!" Jennifer proudly exclaimed.

"Let's not get carried away now..." Mark butted in.

"The strongest girl in the school is a fine goal! In fact I wish more women thought like that." Mary cut in, reassuring her daughter.

"How about the world?" Jennifer asked.

"Even better!" Mary responded, to which the rest of the family rolled their eyes.

Dinner continued as dinners typically do and later that evening Jerry showed Jennifer some exercises. Jennifer struggled immensely, only able to do a couple push-ups on her knees, a few sit ups, a handful of tricep dips, and had no chance at all completing a single pull up. The only exercise she seemed decent at were squats, and even those were tough. Despite her rough start, Jennifer was determined. Typically , Jennifer would spend her evenings watching some television or playing some video games before bed. Tonight however, she found herself repeating the exercises over and over while watching television.

Over the course of the next couple weeks, Jennifer found the exercises getting slightly easier. She was practically brimming with energy each day, and started going for runs outside. During each run, whenever she found an appropriate spot, she'd take a short break to do a few knee push-ups and sit-ups. Jennifer's family had finally adjusted to her eating more and more food, realizing that she wasn't getting fatter at all. Throughout the day, in between meals, Jennifer found herself snacking more frequently.

Mid July:

"Did you start your summer reading yet?" Mary asked Jennifer at dinner.

"Nope, not yet." Jennifer responded in between bites of food.

"Well, you're a year ahead so you need to prove you belong there and stay on top of your assignments!"

Jennifer merely nodded. Dinner proceeded as usual.

Later that evening Jennifer started her assigned reading. Not wanting to sacrifice her fitness goals, instead of watching television that night, she alternated between reading and exercising. Surprisingly, Jennifer found herself enthralled by the story, and was enjoying it more than whatever was on television. Not to mention reading was supposed to make you smarter, another thing that appealed to Jennifer.

Over the course of the next couple weeks Jennifer's fitness progress continued steadily. She had finished all of her assigned reading, and had her mother bring her to the library to check out more books. Jennifer found herself almost addicted to exercising, reading and eating - it was practically all she did anymore.

"Hey everyone! Check out what I can finally do!" Jennifer announced one evening in late July, right before dinner started. The young girl dropped to the ground and performed four push ups with perfect form.

"That's my girl!" Mary yelled out gleefully.

"Nice work." Jerry congratulated her sincerely.

"Yikes, don't take this working out stuff too far dear." Mark softly warned.

"Are you kidding me? You have the 10 year old girl doing full push ups?" Jane let out a sigh and rolled her eyes.

"What's wrong Jane? Can't you do any push ups?" Jennifer challenged, genuinely curious if her older sister could.

"Well, duh, sure I can." Jane responded hastily.

"Ooooh really?" Jerry questioned. "Go on, show us Jane, show us your push ups." Jerry continued, snickering.

Jane's face turned red.

"Go on big sister, I bet you're really strong!" Jennifer added, trying to encourage her sister.

"Yeah, go on June, show us." Mary chimed in.

"Fine!" Jane got up and got into a push up position. She struggled immensely, but managed to barely complete one with poor form.

"Go on, three more!" Jennifer cheered.

Jane attempted a second, but ended up falling flat on her face. Jerry burst out laughing.

"Oh, sorry sis. You should exercise with me!" Jennifer offered in consolation.

"Yeah Jane, lookin' a little out of shape there." Jerry added mockingly.

"Just because you can do more push ups doesn't mean you're stronger. I'm still way bigger than you." June stated, defending herself.

"Now now Jane. It's alright. You're fine just the way you are, girls aren't supposed to be strong. Now let's get to what's important, food!" Mark took charge of the immediate situation.

Both mother and daughter rolled their eyes at Mark's adherence to gender stereotypes. Jane agreed with him, and Mark was indifferent. Dinner continued normally.

Jennifer continued to make progress over the next few weeks. Four push ups had turned into a dozen. She made similar advancement with every other exercise as well. Thanks to all of her running, squats were almost second nature to her. Sit ups had also become easy, she could complete well over 60 in a row and had begun trying to complete them as quickly as possible; she even had definition on her stomach to show for it.

Not only was Jennifer's body developing, but her mind was too. She found herself devouring more and more books, to the extent that she'd use both her and her mother's cards to check more out each library visit. Her young fertile mind had adapted to constant use, and Jennifer found herself able to read more and more quickly. Eventually she was reading a entire decent sized book each day.

Unfortunately, not all was fun for Jennifer though, she had to confront her mother with an embarrassing dilemma; She was developing breasts. It wasn't completely unusual for a girl her age to do so, so Mary wasn't concerned. Jennifer started wearing training bras and that was that.

By mid August, Jennifer's clothing had begun to grow too tight. Her legs had thickened considerably, and the sleeves of her shirts were all tight due to small powerful muscles forming. Mary happily took her daughter shopping for new cute outfits that actually fit, so very proud of Jennifer's progress. Mark was a little skeptical, but there was next to no fat on Jennifer's body, so he simply rolled his eyes and paid it no further mind.

As much as Jennifer enjoyed fiction books, she wanted to actually build her brain. At the library she started checking out non fiction books. Historical biographies, random fringe science books, stuff that wouldn't be taught in school - no need to waste time learning the same thing twice.

Towards the end of August

"Ok everyone, before we eat, Jenny's got another accomplishment to show everyone!" Mary gathered her family to the living room. "Go ahead sweetie!"

Jennifer eagerly jumped straight into the air and caught onto a pull-up bar hanging from ceiling nearby. She started pulling herself up, and managed to finish five whole repetitions with perfect form. Mary started cheering enthusiastically, and Jerry applauded as well. Mark left the room, not wanting to deal with his daughter acting like a boy. Jennifer was hurt to see her dad react this way, but her mother's encouragement and the feeling of ever greater strength outweighed his approval.

"So what, you're turning into a monkey." Jane flatly stated, unimpressed.

"Not just any monkey! A strong one!" Jennifer proudly exclaimed, flexing her arm for her sister. A small, but visible bump rose up. "Go on, feel my muscle!"

Jane sighed, reached over and squeezed her sister's arm.

"Damn... that's pretty hard." Jane admitted.

"Can I feel yours?" Jennifer asked innocently.

"I guess..." Jane flexed her arm, nothing at all rose up.

"Did you... flex yet?" Jennifer asked.

Jane sighed and nodded. Jennifer reached over and gave it a squeeze. Jane yelped out in pain immediately.

"Sorry! Sorry! I don't know my own strength!" Jennifer yelled out, giving her sister a big hug. Again, Jennifer underestimated her own strength and hugged her sister a bit too hard.

"Yeah, yeah, just lay off the work outs Jen, seriously." Jane responded.

"Sorry sis, but this is just the beginning for me!"

Truer words had never been spoken.

To be continued.

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    36.67%
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2020, 05:28:32 pm »
The Short Story Anthology, Stealing Muscle, has one of the longer stories about a little sister and her older brother entitled More Than Gina, written by IBP. It fits your description perfectly. https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/998146

Offline aaaaaa93

• New
  • Activity:
    20%
Looking for a story
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2022, 05:49:59 pm »
Hello, could you please help me find a story?
The story is about a guy who has a little sister which I think is actually his sister because she has some weird origins. As they grow up she starts to get huge muscles and he starts to love them. At some point they start spending time in muscle worship sessions. By the end of the story the girl is able to fly and saves a group of tourists from a huge rock. That's about all I remember about the story itself, but I also remember that I read it on some weird site that wasn't saradas, © Saradas s, DA or any other popular site.

Offline Ragingsky

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Looking for a story
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2022, 07:13:19 pm »
Sounds like a Moxie story. I'm guessing either Megan Muscles or Suanne: Birth of a Supergirl. Both of those can be read in Diana the Valkyrie's library (look for the former in Moxie's section, and the latter in the "Multimedia" section).

Offline Ragingsky

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2022, 07:57:26 pm »
Sounds like a Moxie story. I'm guessing either Megan Muscles or Suanne: Birth of a Supergirl. Both of those can be read in Diana the Valkyrie's library (look for the former in Moxie's section, and the latter in the "Multimedia" section).

I should mention that Moxie's section in DTV's Library is actually labeled "Starla," so look in that section for Megan Muscles.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2022, 01:48:12 am »
https://web.archive.org/web/20080502144931/http://www.theva lkyrie.com/stories/starla/meganmuscles1-9.txt

(because of filters, I disconnected in the middle, you have to connect it back up to go to the link.)
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2022, 01:49:21 am »
https://web.archive.org/web/20050831022512/http://www.thevalk yrie.com/stories/html/index.htm

(Same as above)
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2022, 02:06:05 am »
Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Looking for stories

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View