Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575446 Posts in 73165 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 07:30:09 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Katie's Transformation
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Katie's Transformation  (Read 20958 times)

Offline FemaleMuscleStories

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Katie's Transformation
« on: September 17, 2019, 11:26:31 pm »
I've enjoyed reading all the stories written here by some great authors who seem passionate about their storylines and carachter development, whether it's a short story or an ongoing story, they are fun to read. While we all have our preferred types of content, stories, etc, I thought I'd contribute something I began writing a while ago.

Hope you enjoy.

---

Katie's Transformation - Chapter 1

It had been a long week, between the stress of work, family issues well as ending the on and off relationship with my boyfriend who couldn't commit, I was glad to have a quiet Friday evening all to myself to relax and unwind.

As a now single 32-year-old woman with a great career and my life in order for the most part, I have been told I'm a great catch. While not a super model by any means, I have always tried to lead a healthy lifestyle and have been told I'm attractive by many men over the years.

So with a night to myself, a bottle of red wine, some Chinese takeout  and Netflix, I crashed out on my couch and checked out, turning off my phone and disengaging myself from the world around me for several hours.

Since I hadn't been planning on going out or anywhere tonight, I removed my make-up, let my blonde hair down and slipped on my favorite pair of flannel pajama bottoms and an old oversized t-shirt. As I grabbed the remote, I was looking at an error on my television that said that no connection was available to the internet. Ugh, as I got up, figuring that maybe the cable modem and router needed to be rebooted. But after 10 minutes, still no signal. So turning my smart phone back on, I called the cable company to find out why my service was out.

After a 35 minute wait to talk to someone, I finally got through to a customer service representative who proceeded to tell me that they were in the process of upgrading the network in my area that night and this was normally done on Friday nights since the network is at low usage by customers. The woman on the other end apologized for the inconvenience and gave my account a credit and told me that my service should be restored by 8am the next morning.

"Great, a night to myself and I can't even enjoy some meaningless television show..." as I thought to myself. "Oh well, at least I have a good bottle of wine and some great Chinese"

Just then there was a loud knock at my door. Frustrated, I made my way off my couch and staring through the peep hole to see who was outside my door at 9pm at night, I saw two policemen. As I opened the door, they were very apollegetic for having to bother me this late at night but then asked me if I was the owner of a blue Mini Cooper parked on the street outside of my condo complex. As I responded with "yes", they told me that my car had been damaged by a drunk driver. Rushing to put on some flip-flops, I went downstairs with them and saw my new car completely smashed. Now even mor angry at my evening and my week, I gave them what they needed, got the information on the guy the police arrested for drunk driving. Then after spending over an hour on the phone with my insurance company, my food was now cold and my evening to myself had been completely ruined.

As I sat down on the couch with a huge sigh, I soon finished off my glass of wine and decided to call it a night and get some sleep.

As I laid in bed with my head spinning a bit from the wine I had been drinking, I broke down a little bit and started crying as this had been a terrible evening, day and overall week. I then drifted off into a deep sleep unaware of what was to happen that night.

Unaware that I had been tossing and turning in my sleep, I woke up frantically with the covers tossed aside and sweat covering my face and I was breathing heavy. I had been dreaming, but what about? I knew it was something but couldn't remember. As I laid there in bed, I could see my hard nipples straining against the fabric of my sweat soaked t-shirt. As I watched my chest rise and fall with every breath, I could have sworn my nipples looked bigger than they had ever been, not only that, but I could feel them aching and they felt harder than I had ever remembered. I continued to watched my chest rise and fall as I was breathing a bit heavy, and also felt myself becoming turned on by the feel and the sight of my nipples through the low light coming through my window.

Just then, a headache like any that I had ever had hit me, so bad, it made me whimper a bit as I screamed a little through clentched teeth as the pain was almost insufferable and brought my hands to my head... clutching my head from the pain, I felt my entire body aching, then going tense with the pain of a Charlie horse going through every muscle... I couldn't speak and I was just trying to fight the intense pain that was racking every part of my mind and body.

Then finally, after about 5 minutes, the paralyzing pain began to subside... as I crawled out of bed and falling to the ground, I was on all fours, my body covered in sweat, my hair sticking to my sweaty face and skin, I felt like shit, and needless to say, was having a horrible night... As I tried to gather myself and stand up, taking a deep breath, I tried to stand up, but the pain was still aching throughout my body. As I stared at myself in a full length mirror on my wall, I began to cry a little as I then heard a voice in my headtelling me " let her out. she is the woman you are meant to be.... let her out she is the woman you are meant to be..." as this eary voice of a woman kept repeating in my head.... "What the hell" I thought to myself...

As I supported myself on all fours, I couldn't help but stare at myself in the mirror... "what did that mean? let her out? the woman I was meant to be?" as those questions kept replaying... as I tried to shake myself out of my daze, I began to feel a strange power rising within my core and spreading to every end of my 5'4" frame.

I then looked down at my left hand, which felt like it was pulsing, as I watched my manicured nails at the end of my fingers clench into a fist and veins began to rise atop my hand and up my forearm. The pulsing pain began to almost become pleasurable. As I looked back at myself in the mirror, I was frozen by the reflection, as veins throbbed up and down both my arms and my neck and disappearing under the sleeves and neckline of my t-shirt, I could feel them, it was the strangest sensation I had ever experienced, almost feeling like power was being infused into my body.

As I thought about what that voice had been saying in my mind, I quit fighting the pain and let what was left of it, along with the pulsing sensations, take over and  envelop my mind and body, giving into it completely.

As I let this strange, yet pleasurable pain consume me, I felt my nipples continue to harden as I then grabbed my left breast and nipple with my left hand while supporting myself with my right hand still, as I began pulling and playing with my hard nipple through my shirt and getting rough with my average B tits a bit, I felt another sensation of pain shoot down my spine. Arching my back, I grunted heavily a bit and thought to myself "did I just grunt?"

I then began to feel a strength rising within me that I had never felt before. It felt like I was getting heavier by the second, and as I looked back at myself in the mirror, I noticed my eyes turn from their deep blue to a glowing green. I began to feel my back surging as power spread from my spine, pushing outwards and into my lats. As I clenched both my hands into fists against the carpet of my bedroom, I watched muscle begin to bulge all over my arms as the veins became thicker and more pronounced as they spread like a network over the growing muscularity. I began to see my biceps growing, filling up my shirt sleeves, my shoulders began to strain against the sweat soaked fabric as well. I noticed my neck swelling and watched my traps begin rising up my neck as I continued to feel my back becoming even bigger and more powerful as muscles swelled all over my body.

I was transforming... "but into what? and how was this happening?" as those questions raced through my mind... but I didn't care, whatever was happening to me, it felt amazing and I didn't want it to stop. I felt like I was becoming a new woman and I could have cared less about everything that had happened to me in the hours before this amazing gift that was being given to me.

As I felt the power  continue to swell inside of me, I began hearing fabric screaming and threads tearing as my clothing was becoming two sizes two small. I began to rise up, as I straightened my back and grunted and curled my left arm, watching a huge ball of muscle appear, covered in veins snaking over it, begin to tear through the overstretched sleeve... I couldn't believe what I was seeing, but all I knew was it felt good and I knew there was more to come. Just then, a huge spazem in my back racked me and I felt my back pushing outward more and more as I felt the back of my shirt begin tearing apart.

I finally fought the unbelieveable pain and managed to stand up, as I did so, the power kept on coursing through my entire body. Waves and waves of muscle was bulging all over my entire body. As I looked at myself in the dim light of my room in the mirror, I was becoming absolutely massive. I felt my legs filling out my pajama pants and couldn't believe  how tight the once oversized flannel was now as it looked like a second skin stretched over my hulking quads that were growing with every heartbeat and craving to be set free from their fabric prison.

Just then, my thickening neck and traps snapped the neck of my t-shirt and my shirt began ripping down my chest, allowing me to see 2 huge pectorals that were forming, looking like cleavage made of muscle... as I watched my pecs twitch and throb, I felt my nipples against the wet cotton fabric of the shirt, and it only aroused me more as I watched my already hard nipples become even thicker and harder, lengthening as my tits were becoming bigger as well as the thick plates of pec muscle pushed them outward. As my shirt continued to rip apart, exposing more and more of my growing pecs, I felt downright animalistic and growled and went into a huge most muscular pose, which only seemed to supercharge what was happening to me as the shoulder seams of my t-shirt shredded open and my biceps completed the destruction of the sleeves.

As I stood upright and tried to relax, my back had become so big and so packed with muscle that my huge arms were pushed out at a 45 degree angle... I smiled as I looked over my freaky muscle mass that was bulging out of the shreds of my t-shirt, huge, hard muscles covered in sweat and pulsing with veins were everywhere I could see, I was becoming a Muscle Goddess and I didn't want it to stop.

As I stood there, I looked down at my legs, which were stretching the flannel to the point where it was almost transparent, but just then I flexed down on my left quad as a huge gash in the pant leg ripped open and out protruded a leg that was more muscular than I had ever seen... as I flexed that leg, it continued to grow as the tear kept opening up. Entranced with my left leg, the right leg kept pace and also split apart the fabric and huge, swelling, striated vein covered muscle appeared all over  my legs, pulsing with feminine power.

As I took it all in, standing there in front of the mirror, which I was becoming wider than, I felt indestructible. I looked like a muscle monster, a genetic freak, but I was lovin' it. I was high on muscle and wanted more.

My shirt  tore open even moreand I went into another most muscular pose, feeling  like a beast, grunting, growling and moaning with pleasure as my entire body continued to swell. Just then, the final remnants of my former oversized XL t-shirt began ripping, giving up, falling off my tanned, freaky, sweaty, hulking upper body.

I had a devilish smile on my face as I looked at my now naked upper body, my huge tits, big hard nipples, pumpkin dealts and traps that rose like a mountain and a v-taper that was unreal. My abs and obliques were a solid brick wall of muscle. I practically looked like an overly developed anatomy chart.

I heard more fabric tearing apart as my calves ripped through the  flannel and I could barely see them since my upper body was so massive. I put my hands to my hips and went into a lat spread that was unreal, my back continued to get wider and wider as I kept spreading it, fighting with my huge arms for more and more room.

Satisfied as I grunted in appreciation, I grabbed the waistband of my shredded pajama pants and  completely ripped them from my huge legs, smiling in satisfaction as I erotically enjoyed hearing the fabric screaming in protest as the fabric was no match for my strength.

Now standing there in just my little black thong, my body was slick with sweat, striated muscle pulsed everywhere I looked, huge veins pumping blood to my massive physique, but just as I thought it couldn't get any better, the last of the pain that was pulsing within me whent into overdrive as I howeled like a wild animal being unleashed and I went into one last huge, devastating most muscular pose as every muscle on my body swelled one last time and I became bigger than was humanly possible.

Now with the pain gone, I felt power, strength and confidence like I had never felt coursing throughout every fibre of my body, I was a freak, heck, I looked like a freak, but damn, I felt sexy.

As I looked at myself, still grunting and snarling a bit at my self in the mirror, I felt like a primal animal, a hulking beast. I began feeling up my entire body, flexing for my own admiration, amazed at how huge my muscles were. I grabbed my tits, they were massive, and had no idea what cup size I was now, but knew that I didn't need a bra nor could I ever find one to fit me, let alone a shirt! But I thought who cares, with a body like mine, why would I want to cover it up.

As I went to leave my bedroom, I realized I had become thicker and wider than the door frame, and even turning sideways was a problem. Without thinking, I grabbed the heavy wooden door, tearing it off its hinges and ripping it off the door frame. Aroused from what I had just done, I grunted and then smashed the door across my monster right quad, as wood splintered everywhere and the door broke into two halfs. I tossed the remains of the door aside and even with the door gone, I was still more massive than the doorway. I put both hands on the frame of the door and began pushing. Wood began splintering as drywall began crumbling as I easily made work of the heavy construction and feeling power surge throughout my hulking body, handling the destruction with ease. Even with the frame mangled by my strength, I didn't care and just decided to smash through the remains with my huge shoulders and arms. It was like I was walking through an open door and I didn't feel a thing.

As I walked into my living room, I felt nothing but power, strength, and on top of that, I was extremely horny. I felt my wet pussy, and could tell the little thong I was wearing was completely soaked. The combination of sweat and my juices filled the air of my condo giving it a pungent odor, and all it did was make me more aroused.

I admired my body some more as I flexed, in amazement and wondering how this happened, was I dreaming? I was a complete muscle monster and I loved every inch of my bulging body.

I couldn't take it anymore, I began rubbing my pussy and fingering myself as I tore the shreds of my thong off. as my juices flowed down my tree trunk legs that looked like sequoias with huge, disgustingly yet sexy veins running all up and down my inner thighs and over the rest of my legs, I fingered myself harder and harder, grunting heavier and heavier till I finally exploded and my body became even more pumped up.

While that self masturbation felt like foreplay, I wanted more. I needed a big, huge, throbbing cock deep inside of my muscular, tight pussy... and just the thought of this made me even more hot and wet.

I remembered that the new guy down the hall, who had just moved in was a bodybuilder. I had seen him a couple of times and I got wet looking at him the few times I had seen him, knowing he was out of my league when I was my former self, but now, I had a body that would put his to shame, let alone the biggest male bodybuilders in the world.

As I opened my front door, I was careful not to damage it. But as I got in the hallway, I felt free, I felt like showing off and letting the world see my Goddess body. But that would have to wait, I wanted my hot neighbor Jared.

As I walked down the hallway, I couldn't believe how wide I was, nearly filling up the width of it with my girth. As I got to his door, I knocked... no answer... I knocked again... no answer... I then slammed my fist on the door, cracking it and putting a huge gash in it. As I heard him yell that he was coming to the door, I smiled to myself.

As he sleepily and slowly opened the door, I went into a huge most muscular pose and my muscularity exploded, my body expanding as every muscle bulged and swelled as I grunted with pleasure, telling him through clenched teeth that I wanted to fuck. As I watched his jaw drop in shock and fear, he just stared at me dumbfounded. I noticed his cock getting hard through the tight boxer briefs he was wearing as I pushed the door open, then slamming it shut.

Reaching down I tore off his boxers, releasing his throbbing cock. I sexily stroked it and admired it with my strong, yet delicate hands, feeling him get even bigger an thicker with every caress. He started asking me questions, who I was, what I was, and he had never seen a woman as muscular as me... I didn't answer, not saying a thing, but went to work on his dick as I lifted him up by his waist, all 250-260lbs of this muscle man, dragging his hard cock all over my big tits and huge nipples, then taking his cock inbetween my tits and giving him a muscle titty fuck. As I flexed my tits around his cock and stroked it with my big pecs and tits, I could feel him grow and feel his cock begin to twitch. As he was about ready to explode, I suddenly jerked his cock up to my mouth, wrapping my lips around his swollen cock and sucked every ounce of protein down, draining his cock and balls.

I then spoke in a husky voice and told him "now that we have your initial explosion out of the way, you're good to stay big and hard and fuck me hard the rest of the night..." and with that, his dick started getting hard again.

As I carried him back to his bedroom, I again smashed through the doorframe and shattered the bedroom door as I tossed him to his king sized bed. I flexed in the doorframe, and showed off my monsterously muscular physique as  he just stared at me in awe.

As I sexily strode over after destroying his bedroom door and then flexing, I pounced on his musclebound body, the sudden weight of my body broke the bed frame, and it collapsed to the floor. As I straddled and mounted him, taking every inch of his hard cock in to my tight, wet and muscular pussy, Jared gasped and I then told him to worship me. I rode him for hours and hours fucking him and sucking him till he was practically begging me to stop. But feeling his hands roaming over my body while my muscle pussy worked his cock was amazing... After 4 hours, he finally passed out and it was nearly 6am Saturday morning.

As I crawled off his worn out body and he was sleeping, I walked out of his bedroom and out of his condo. Entering the hallway and walking back towards my place, a woman and her husband came out of their  condo and stared in shock at me. As they looked at my overly developed hyper muscular naked physique, I snarled and grunted at them and flexed a little as they ran back into their condo.

Arriving at my door, I turned my head both ways looking up and down the hallway to make sure no one else ssaw me. Once back in my home, I locked the door and admired the damage I had done to my bedroom door. I grunted and growled a bit as I flexed in satisfaction and loved feeling my body swell and the power coursing through it.

A bit tired from the transformation and working Jared out for 4 straight hours, I decided to lay down. As I fell asleep, I felt satisfied and ran my hands over my muscles and tits, caressing myself till I fell asleep.

After finally hearing my phone ringing over and over late in the afternoon, I woke up out of my deep sleep, groggy from the long night, but for some reason, I felt like I had never felt better. I was laying there in bed naked, but as I looked down at my chest and the rest of my body, I was back to my 130lb self. As my mind raced, I wondered if it was a dream, and why was I naked, I had remembered having on my PJ's. then I looked over at the far end of my bedroom and gasped... the door frame was completely shattered and destroyed and noticed the rags of my pajama pants and t-shirt on the floor...

As I got out of bed and walked over to survey the damage, I picked up a scrap of my former PJ's, then looked in the mirror at my naked body and blinked as I saw a flash of green in my blue eyes...

To be continued...

Forum Saradas

Katie's Transformation
« on: September 17, 2019, 11:26:31 pm »

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Katie's Transformation
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2019, 11:27:40 pm »
Katie's Transformation - Chapter 2

It was Saturday afternoon, almost evening, and my phone had been blowing up with missed calls and text messages. I was supposed to have gone out today with some friends, a day of shopping and girl time. But as my mind raced and was in a haze of what occurred last night, I wasn't in the mood to go anywhere at the moment, let alone return any calls or texts and try and explain why I had been a no show today.

As I continued to stare at the destruction of the doorway leading out of my bedroom, a strange feeling of satisfaction came over me and I felt my body tense a bit and felt "her" inside of me as that voice spoke again, saying "summon me when you need me, when you want me, when you need the power" as I shook my head out of my daze and told myself that I should probably take a shower and figure out a good story to tell my friends why I had ignored them today.

As I tossed my phone on my bed, I grabbed the scraps of my shredded pajama pants and t-shirt from the floor, still in disbelief that they were in complete tatters and had been torn apart like anything I had ever seen before. I threw the remains of that comfy outfit in the garbage, sighing a bit as those flannel pants were some of my favorite. "Oh well" I thought as I proceeded to my dresser to grab a fresh pair of panties to put on. I then went to my mirror and looked at myself again and admired the way the silky and stretchy string thong I was wearing looked on my body. As I stared at my paile, average body in the mirror, the voice spoke in my head again, "be me when you want me, be me when you need me, be me when you want to be me"... as I continued  to stare and thought I was going crazy.  Just then, memories of huge muscles bulging all over my body flashed through my head, power, strength and a primal thought of transforming into her took over as I stared at myself. I saw "her" in that vision as my memory raced, she was huge and was a Goddess. Muscles larger than any human bulged all over her body, she was tan, slik with sweat, veins pumping blood to her huge muscularity and a pair of breasts that were unreal and defied gravity sitting proudly atop a huge thick, powerful upper body. She looked like she had wings her back was so wide, and supported by legs that looked larger than beer kegs. As my mind wandered over this vision and "her" body, as I looked up, I saw my face atop that body and was shocked, startling myself and bringing me out of my strange daze. I was breathing heavy again and I could feel myself turned on again as I could tell I was wet and my nipples were really hard. "Get it together girl" as I thought to myself and tried to go back to the tasks at hand.

Jokingly to myself, I went into a muscleman pose as I had seen photos of bodybuilders do, flexing their biceps, but as I did this, the voice in my head spoke again,  saying "you can be me, just release me", and with those words, I felt that strange but familiar sensation of pain and pleasure begin in my mind and shoot down my spine as it radiated from my core spreading outward to every end of my body. My heart began racing as I began breathing heavier and heavier, my body getting hot as I began sweating and saw my eyes go from their beautiful blue color to the emerald, glowing green as well as my skin color change from the pale color  I was to a dark tan. As I stood there, frozen and scared, the voice said "you are safe with me, be me" and trailed off. As she said that, I grunted a bit and felt my body spazem a little and instinctively I gave in and embraced her, turning to face the mirror straight on, I began to grunt and snarl like a beast, then bore down with my hands together at waist level, flexing a most muscular pose and watched in horror as my skinny 130lb body erupted and exploded with muscle and strength. Pounds and pounds of huge, massive muscle mass was growing and bulging all over my body as a network of veins snaked over my entire body, fueling the growth.

As I smiled and was grunting and flexing in satisfaction, the transformation felt amazing as I felt my arms being pushed up and outward as my back thickened and became wider and wider. My delts became huge and my traps rose as thick pectoral muscles formed with my tits growing atop them. I looked down and saw my obliques becoming shredded framing the sexiest and most muscular set of abs I had ever seen as I saw thick veins racing out of my panties all over the solid bricks that were forming.

Grunting even more, I brought my hands over my head and crunched down fuelling the growth as I could see and feel my entire body grow even thicker as more and more huge, hard muscle mass was bulging and fighting for room on my hulking physique. As I looked at my legs, I brought my right foot up and bore down on the toes of my right leg as my entire leg exploded with more sinuey, ripped and striated muscle mass, my leg grew as my quad became massive and my calf muscle grew into an upside down heart the size of a basketball with veins lacing all over them. As I shook my huge leg out, I was mezmorized by the amount of beefy muscle mass swaying and could feel the strength in my huge legs, and then I repeated the process with my left leg, which had kept pace and growing just as large.

As I seemed to be more conscious of my transformation this time, I looked over my huge, hulking body as it ran slick with sweat, my massive tits that would put a porn star to shame rode atop a chest larger and thicker than any bodybuilder alive. I was a fucking monster. My legs were so thick and huge that they fought each other for room on my 5'4" frame. While I wasn't any taller that I could tell, I had the body of a Goddess now with the strength to back it up. My arms were freaky as I brought them up and flexed a double bicep pose, in awe at the amount of muscle mass that was contained in my arms, forearms, all covered in a network of veins, feeding up to my huge biceps and triceps, watching as they exploded upward when I flexed them. But my lats were truly amazing, framing my upper body and I could just feel the power in my hulking back.

Grunting again and with self admiration, the transformation I was experiencing was coming to its peak, and I could tell and without thought, I growled and went into another beastly most muscular pose as my body felt like it went into overdrive and exploded one last time as more power and muscle erupted all over my already hulking frame.

Releasing the flex, I stood there, breathing heavy, and snarling a bit as I had a chance to see myself in full light, my body a deep tan and covered in the sweetest smelling sweat, dripping all over my muscles. My nipples were long and thick as they pointed upward perched on my huge tits. My little string thong covered my modesty and looked sexy on my hulking body. I was an Amazon and the voice spoke again "we are one, I am you and you are me." While the voice spoke, I stared at my eyes in the mirror and the emerald green of them was almost piercing.

Still in the daze from my transformation, I didn't feel meek and shy anymore, I felt confidence and power from my mind to every inch of my musclebound body. Unaware of my phone, it had been ringing and going crazy with text messages from my best friend Heather. She was worried. Grabbing my phone with my delicate, feminine hand but knowing the power I was capable of, I  looked through her recent messages, and in her last message, she said she was on her way over as she was worried about me. My mind raced, I suddenly remembered she had a key to my condo as I had given her one in case I got locked out or needed help.

As if explaining why I had been a no show today, nor had I answered any texts or phone calls, if she was coming over here, and even if I was my normal self again, how would I explain the destruction of a big part of my condo? As my mind raced, I flexed my hulking muscularity and smiled and grunted as I felt power coursing through me and I was horny again...

As my mind thought about Heather, I thought back to our friendship, growing up together through high school, while she had been a cheerleader, had the bust and the body to match the typical vally girl look, she was very smart. I had been the average girl-next-door who for the most part, just blended in with the rest of society at that time. As our friendship became closer, we had been roommates all throughout college and after a few wild nights of drinking on several occasions, we discovered each other intimately and enjoyed each other sexually.

And since that time, there had been other encounters after a long night, but it had been quite a while since we had explored each other and pleasured each other in that manner. As my mind raced, I thought about how great she looked naked, her toned, athletic body and firm DD breasts and how much I enjoyed touching her and hearing her moan and how we had kept this part of us a secret from our friends for so many years.

Thinking of all this, I felt myself getting even more aroused and... my nipples became even bigger and harder as I felt my body involuntarily flex and pump up a bit as well as my pussy getting even wetter.

Grunting as I flexed my arm and watched the huge veins snaking all over it, I snarled and walked towards the destroyed doorway. Feeling charged, I punched my arm through the drywall and began ripping one of the two by fours out of the wall. Admiring my strength as I heard the wood splinter and snap as I ripped it from the ceiling and floor. As more drywall crumbled and the dust sticking to my sweaty body, I felt like one big sexy muscle bitch. After pulling the two by four out of the wall, I spread my hands to the ends as far as I could get them and snapped the strong board into two pieces and threw it aside as I laughed thinking about just how strong I was now. But even while that seemed like a small feat  of strength, it turned me on knowing the power my body was capable of.

As I walked back in to my living room, it was going on 7pm at night and had been getting dark outside. as I reached down to the floor and picked up the thong I had been wearing last night, which had been mangled by my muscularity and hands as I tore it off, I grabbed it with my other hand and easily tore the remnants of it in two, tossing them aside and talking to the current pair of panties I was wearing, telling them that they have seen their fate.

Knowing Heather would be here any minute, I positioned myself about 12 feet from the front door of my condo, standing at attention and ready to flex, just beyond the entrance into my living room.

Just then, the doorbell began ringing and I smiled devilishly along with grunting a bit as I tensed my overdeveloped body, feeling all my muscles bulge even bigger as I felt veins pumping fuel to them as more sweat began soaking my body as a sexy sheen of sweat dripped all over every inch of my hulking muscularity.

As Heather kept ringing the doorbell, she kept saying "Katie, Katie, it's Heather, are you alright?" and after a couple of minutes, I heard her keys jingle and a key hit the lock.

As the door slowely opened, she was talking with her head down and right before she looked up, I brought my arms up into a mind shattering double bicep pose. My entire body bulged even more as I thrust my big tits forward and my lats pushed outward and I spred one leg out as well, pointing a toe into the carpet and flexed that leg.

As Heather shut the door and looked up, going quiet, then gasping and screaming slightly from the shock of seeing this huge musclebound woman in front of her, she slid down the door with her back and was trembling a bit. As I watched her, she was shaking in fear and as I released my huge flex, I relaxed my body as much as I could, although still imposing with my arms resting on my huge lats and my massive thighs giving me the ultimate hourglass shape. Hard, huge sexy muscle bulged over every inch of me now and as Heather looked at me, she said quietly and quizzically, "Katie?"

I responded in my husky voice, "Hi Heather" as she stared up at me from the floor with confusion. As heather slowly stood up, her legs were shaking and she dropped her purse. I then took a step towards her, my imposing muscle mass casting a shadow over her and blocking out what little light was in the room.

"Katie, is that you?" she said and then again "Katie... what... how... who... muscles..." as her voice trailed off.

As Heather just stared at me and I stood there proudly displaying my huge naked physique except for my straining thong panties, Heathers voice went from one filled with fear and dismay to a voice filled with arousal and lust as out of knowwhere, Heather seductively said "Katie... flex your muscles for me..." Upon hearing this, I began grunting a bit and tensed my body and went into a most muscular pose and groweled and held the flex for what seemed like an eternity as my entire body detonated and unreal muscle mass of huge proportions erupted all over my body, swelling as thick veins snaked over every inch of my skin, sweat dripping off my muscles as I strained to hold the flex and pushed harder and harder, growling and grunting through clenched teeth as Heather watched in amazement as my body became even bigger and disgustingly more muscular in front of her eyes.

As heather watched in awe as her eyes were wide open, looking over the mountain range that was my unreal upper body, I saw her lick her lips and she sexily whispered, moving closer to me, "you look... sexy..." as I felt her hands touch my big pumpkin sized delts that were shredded as I continued to hold the most muscular pose... her hands traced over my huge arms, tracing the veins as she began to get more exploratory, moving her hands back up to my delts, then traps and sexily bringing them down over my huge pec muscles and tits... she flicked my huge nipples and teased them a bit as I moaned, then running her hands between my muscle cleavage, feeling the striations of my pec separation.

As she moved her face closer to mine, whispering again "you look hot..." and kissed me... as I slowly released the strainuous flex, my body heaved heavily as I caught my breath. At this point, as far as I could remember, my body had never been as pumped up as it had at this moment since I transformed. I felt even bigger than before and hearing Heather tell me I looked hot and sexy only made me want more.

As I straightened up, I noticed that Heather and I were nearly identical in height. Normally she was taller than me, but I figured I must have grown a few inches taller due to my transformation. Standing there, I involuntarily twitched and flexed my chest, making my pecs dance, causing my huge tits to bounce a bit and seeing Heather smile as she noticed.

Without a word, Heather placed her hands on my massive tits, taking my right nipple in her mouth and began biting, pulling and sucking on it... causing me to moan, just as her right hand began pinching and playing with my other nipple.... as I arched my back and thrust my tits higher, Heather kept on getting rougher and rougher with my nipples to the point where they became so swollen, they were throbbing andI began orgasiming from her nipple play.

As heather kissed up my huge chest and neck, she nibbled on my earlobe then dragged her tongue and lips across my cheek and wrapped her arms around my head and kissed me deeply as we tongued each other and I pulled her closer against my musclebound body. Then picking her up, I carried her into my living room and gently set her down on the couch where I pulled out of our passionate kiss. As I looked at Heather, she was in a daze like I had never seen her, she was acting like I had never known her to, and I could tell she was turned on more than she had ever been.

As Heather sat there, she rubbed her pussy through the yoga pants she was wearing, her big DD tits were straining her braa against her tight shirt as her nipples were engorged and visibly poking against the fabric, looking like they were straining to be free. As she sat there, staring at my massive body, she was still in awe and lust watching every inch of my body. I told her "watch" as I began sexily flexing for her, posing as best  I could, going through the poses I had seen bodybuilders like Arnold do and other women in fitness magazines I had bought over the years. Heather became more and more aroused watching me and said "I want you..." and with that, she moved off the couch and began crawling towards me, feeling and running her hands up and over my big calves, worshipping my huge legs... kissing up my quads, her tongue traced all the veins snaking up and down my inner thighs, licking my pussy juice off my legs that had escaped. "You taste... amazing..." as Heather said through busy lips... working her way up, she came to my soaked thong... feeling her tongue teasing my clit through my panties and tasting my juices from the soaked fabric, she began panting and moaning... "I want... I want... " I heard her mumble... and before she could say anything else, I grabbed the waistband of them and tore them off... the combination of watching me rip my thong off along with hearing the fabric tearing caused Heather to moan like I had never heard her before.

Tossing the wet scraps aside, I spread my legs as much as I could while placing my hands on my hips. I felt like a Goddess and my best friend was worshipping and pleasuring me. As her tongue dove into my pussy, she tongue fucked me like I had never been tongue fucked before as her hands roamed all over my huge legs and over my striated glutes that were bigger and harder than bowling balls, she was in muscle heaven.

I began moaning and grunting more and more as Heather vigorously worked my pussy out. I began feeling my big tits up and pulling on my hard nipples as I heard Heather also moaning while devouring me with passion like I had never experienced before. As I kept edging closer and closer to the orgasim that was building, the voice spoke to me again and said "she can satisfy you..." and with that, I felt Heathers tongue thrust farther and deeper into my soaking wet pussy than she ever had, hitting my g-spot and pushing me to a huge orgasmic explosion as my entire body convulsed and was racked with the most erotic pleasure I had ever felt. It felt like I was growing again and my muscles tensed as my pussy let loose and the juices flowed from me as Heather moaned in pleasure and drank up every ounce she could of the overflowing gush from my hot and soaking muscular pussy.

As Heather hungrily lapped up my juices... she screamed in pleasure and told me through moans and gasps and her vigorous lips and tongue work... "mmmm... you taste... mmm... amazing... mmm... sweet... mmm.... I... want... more..." as Heather then moaned even more as I felt her tongue roaming all over my pussy, clit and huge legs...

As I finally came back to some sense of reality and my mind was spinning with the thoughts of pleasure and feeling all my muscles tensed as I was in complete heaven, I brought my right arm up under my huge boobs and tried to see better as I looked at my best friend who was between my huge legs and pleasuring me like she never had before. But I noticed the oddest thing which caused me to take a double take. as I looked down at Heather, she hungrily looked up at me with lust in her eyes, her face was covered in sweat with her makeup almost smeared off her face completely, but she was covered in my juices which had a strange green glow to it. I had never seen this or noticed this during my previous transformation when I fucked Jared till he was worn out or when I fingered myself to a monsterous orgasm.

Not thinking much else of it, I was coming down from my orgasmic high and Heather had slowed a bit as she looked up at me with a huge smile and said "I love.... you..." as she gasped a little bit and slowly removed her hands from my huge legs and brought them to her head, clutching it as she let out a small scream and I looked at her in concern. Through deep breaths she began telling me something I had never heard from her... "Growing up... I... I used... to... look at... muscle... magazines... I... wanted..." as she was grunting and breathing heavily through the pain and continued "I... wanted to... look... like them..." as pain was racking her body and she screamed more as she clutched her head even more and thrashed a bit trying to fight whatever was happening to her "I wanted... I wanted... to... be... a... body... bodybuilder" as suddenly  Heather dropped to all fours and I knew what was going to happen...

to be continued...

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2019, 11:28:46 pm »
Katie's Transformation - Chapter 3

As Heather dropped to the ground on all fours and writhed in pain with her hands clutching her head, she began screaming through clenched teeth as a huge headache racked her mind, paralyzing her as it forced her to suffer... her body was shaking and her screams turned to harsh moans after a few minutes. While still being racked by pain, I watched her back arch inward as she thrust her head up with a gutcheral moan and her eyes shot open and glowed in an emerald green color.

Once I saw Heather's eyes, I was even more aware of what was going to happen to her and it confirmed my suspicions and thoughts. As Heather looked up at me and pleaded for help, I looked down at her and felt my self becoming aroused knowing what was getting ready to happen.

As I watched my best friend suffering from the most exscrutiating pain that probably any person could ever go through, I knew she would appreciate it once it was over. As I stood over her and told her to be strong, the voice spoke and said "tell her to let it take over, she is safe" and after hearing this I repeated those words aloud to Heather. "Don't fight the pain Heather, let it consume you, you will be safe." With those words said, Heathers body seemed to relax a bit as I began to hear her grunt and snarl as she moved her hands from her head to the floor for support.

Just thinking about what I was ready to see happen made me horny. I began to lightly caress my pussy with one hand and was playing with my tits and nipples with the other. As I watched Heather, her body becoming sweatier and sweatier with her dirty long blonde hair draped around her face, I heard her continue to grunt and growl a bit as I could tell another intense pain hit her. But the way her back arched this time, I could tell she was just about ready to begin her transformation.

As she grunted louder and louder, I watched Heather curl her hands into fists as noticeable veins began spreading up her arms. I could see something was happening as her shoulders began to get wider, her already tight top getting even tighter as I could see more and more of the outline of her bra strap that supported her luscious double D breasts, straining between her expanding muscles and her clothing.

as I looked over Heathers body and saw her sexy butt rounding out and becoming two sexy hard balls of muscle as they became more promenant with huge legs to match that were putting on muscle mass with every heavy breath she took.

As Heather straightened up and was supporting herself on her knees, I couldn't believe how strained her V-neck shirt was becoming. Her cleavage was already impressive, but as pectoral muscle mass began forming, it was pushing her already impressive tits out to new dimensions. As her traps began rising and her delts were becoming bigger and bigger by the second, I was wondering when her little t-shirt would finally give up.

As Heather moaned in pleasure, she still had trouble speaking but managed "what... what's... happening... to me..." and then not long after "so much... pain... but... so... so... much... pleasure... mmmm..." escaped from her lips.

Just then she growled and arched her back as her chest pushed outward and watched her big nipples as they were straining the cups of her bra and shirt to the poinht I thought her nipples would rip through... As I began fingering my wet pussy as all of a sudden Heather clentched her hands together under her huge boobs and grunted and  moaned "Muscle!" and with that her back exploded outwards with her lats tearing through her bra straps and shirt as her traps rose and the front of her shirt ripped apart down the front while her expanding biceps made quick destruction of the shirt's short sleeves.

As I watched in complete arousal, I knew what she was going through as flashbacks to my first transformation last night raced through my mind, the pleasure, the pain and then the result.

As Heather was finally strong enough to overcome the pain that was racking her body, she pushed her way up to stand on her own two feet. Muscle upon muscle continued to bulge and grow on her 5'7" frame, her body expanding at an unreal rate as more and more veins snaked there way over her already unhuman muscularity to fuel her growing muscles.

With the tatters of her bra and shirt hanging from her overdeveloped shoulders she grunted and then growled as she went into a huge most muscular pose and her body took on new proportions and completely shredding the remains as they fell off her hulking upper body.

As she relaxed, her back thickened even more, pushing her huge arms up and outward just as mine had done. But OMG, Heathers chest was mind boggling with her already huge tits becoming even bigger than my current set of fun bags, and all backed by solid beefy girl muscle. I noticed how big her nipples had become and they looked like they could cut glass.

"It... still... hurts... it... still... hurts" as Heather tried to look at me... as I looked at her and said once more"give in to the pain, you are safe" and with that final reassurance, Heather did just that and screamed as her body exploded and detonated with huge muscle mass as I could tell this was her final surge of power that was to overcome her.

As I watched Heather approach the level of muscularity I had become, I looked down at her legs. Her stretchy yoga pants were holding on for dear life, but soon after that, a huge rip tore up each leg as they grew too big for the outmatched fabric. With Heather sensing this and feeling and hearing the fabric of her yoga pants give up, she grabbed the waistband of them and tore them off... and now naked, her entire body was covered in sweat, her skin turning a deep tan color, and everywhere she looked, huge, ripped, striated muscle covered in a network of veins pulsed and bulged with every twitch and slight flex she made.

As she took a minute to admire what she had become, feeling herself up, Heather then turned towards me, and said in a husky voice "So this is what it feels like... mmm..." and with that, the two of us embraced, our hulking, bulging bodies pressed against one another as our big tits smashed together and we began to feverishly makeout while our huge bodies grinded against one another.

As we passionately made out, she pulled her head away and said in a grunting, gutcheral, husky voice  "I'm so... fucking... horny...I want you... now..." and with that I tensed up and using my strength, I shoved her, pushing her hulking physique back on to my sofa which was positioned behind her, but as she hit the couch, her immense weight was too much for the strong couch, as she smashed through it and completely destroyed it, turning it into a pile of mangled fabric, metal and wood. I could have cared less about that piece of furnature at that moment, as I grabbed the destroyed couch, picking up what was left of it with ease and threw it to the other side of the room, where it crashed against the wall of my kitchen... As Heather watched my muscles, , "that was so hot she yelled" as Heather laid on her back, she began fingering her muscular pussy from my display of strength. I then straddled her and growled and flexed into a huge most muscular pose as my body bulged with even more muscle mass,  expanding all over my unreal physique as I told Heather  how sexy she looked and with that, I went down to my knees, spreading her monsterous legs and began licking and tongue fucking her tight and muscular wet pussy. I then grabbed her tits and nipples with my hands as Heather screamed in pleasure. It looked and felt like her body was straining to get even bigger as she became closer and closer to the orgasm of her life and the orgasm she desperately needed since transforming into her current state.

As I played with her clit and plunged my tongue deep inside of her soaking wet pussy, I hit her g-spot, then feeling the huge muscle mass of her body begin to start bucking in pleasure as I felt her body tense and every muscle on her body swell as she pushed her head back into the floor and began screaming in extascy.

As she exploded, I licked up her hot juices and loved the way she tasted. Dragging my tongue and lips up and over her legs and over her hot pussy some more, I then began kissing up her wall of abs, tracing all the pulsing veins  and working my way up over her huge tits, teasing her huge, hard nipples along the way, our bodies were even sweatier and I was having the greatest sex of my entire life...

The two of us were laying on the floor together now, our hulking bodies panting and heaving heavily as we sexily kissed one another and our hands rroamed over each others huge sweat soaked muscularity. As we grinded against each other, we were still hot but I could tell we were both enjoying this quiet, yet interestingly intimate  moment between us.

As Heather began to say something to me, I cut her off and said "shhh" and kissed her soft lips some more. Breaking our lip lock, I told her "come on, you gotta see yourself now..." and jokingly I said "you're one hot, big sexy muscle babe now." Heather then wrapped her huge arms around me and gave me an amazing hug as I felt her grind her muscularity against me and could feel her body was still hot and pulsing for more pleasure.

As we both got up off the floor,  I watched in amazement as I looked at Heather's mind boggling muscularity bulge and twitch effortlessly as she stood up. Her Naked body on display, sweaty and enourmous curves covering every inch of her once average and athletic body. I couldn't help but think how hot it was to witness Heather transform and it was amazing to see how muscular she became. I started getting turned on and feeling extremely wet again as I watched Heather stand there in front of the mirror in awe of herself, taking it all in and realizing what she saw as she stared at herself in the huge wall covering mirror in the living room/foyer area of my condo.

Watching Heather as she admired herself, I could see her becoming turned on at the sight of her own body. As Heather began flexing her enormous muscularity, her eyes were wide and I heard grunts, snarls and moans escape her lips as she hit pose after pose and the muscles of her hulking body tensed  and bulged to amazing dimensions with every movement and transition.

Watching Heather, I couldn't help but become aroused. I began fingering myself and moaning seeing Heather's musclebound body as she admired herself. As Heather noticed I was rubbing my pussy and heard me moaning. She knew the effect she was having on me as I watched her. Keeping up her sexy posing routine in the mirror, I continued to watch with fascination and arousal as Heather's muscles erupted with flex after flex.

"Cum for me" as Heather sexily spoke. She began edging me along with the standard bodybuilding poses, but it wasn't untill she went into a mind blowing most muscular pose though that pushed me over the edge, as I watched her entire body swell, grunting and growling while holding the muscle erupting pose. Watching her body erupt, I had never seen Heather look any sexier than that moment. I began moaning and my pussy was throbbing as I finger fucked myself, exploding as my pussy released its juices and flowed down all over my monsterous legs...

Breathing heavy, I said "that was hot!" to Heather, as she as still holding the pose as more and more veins were snaking and criss-crossing all over her sweat covered muscularity. Her face was red and her teeth were locked together as I could tell she was in total muscle lust with herself, her body was tensed and growing bigger. Then as she closed her eyes and I began to hear a low moan escape from her lips that got louder and louder as she finally erupted in a muscle fueled orgasm and screamed at the top of her lungs while her pussy let loose and her juices began flowing down her muscle packed vein covered legs.

I strode over to her as I watched her breathing heavily, her entire upper body heaving from the unreal most muscular pose she had just struck, her body glowed in sweat as veins raced across every huge overly developed muscle on her body and her face was glowing red from that immense exertion. As I got to her backside, I pressed my huge tits and hard nipples into her muscular lats as Heather queud a bit. Placing my hands on her massive arms which were sitting on her big wide wings of lat muscle, I moved my face to her ear and  said"you're so fucking sexy... mmm..." then nibbled on her earlobe as I brought my hands up to her huge delts and caressed her back that looked wide as a barn door. As  Heather stood there enjoying my touch, I managed to move my arms around her huge width and cupped her huge tits and began teasing her hard nipples. Doing this, heather began moaning a bit and leaned her head back on to my shoulder, thrusting her chest out more as I got more playful with her engorged nipples.

"Mmmmm... Katie... that feels...  amazing..." as Heather said through slw breaths as her massive chest heaved up and down.

I kept up my nipple play with Heathers big tits as she began to moan softly and while she was hugely muscular, the sensuality and eroticism that was radiating from her was unreal. As she brought her hands to mine, we both played with her big boobies and began laughing a bit. Then, Heather broke our fun and sexy embrace and spun around, and hugged me and kissed me. While we were holding each other face to face, and telling me "If you thought I was good before I got this body, just wait as I'm gonna make you scream and explode for me."

As we kept holding each other in our trusting and intimate embrace, we began kissing passionately as our hands groped our muscular bodies and grinded against one another. Caught off-guard, we both began sexily moving around the room as our bodies were interlocked. Our groping and sex drives were growing by the second and we began to play rougher with each other and using our muscular bodies as part of the fun foreplay we were having at this point.

With neither of us paying much attention to where we were in my condo, and consumed with each other in passion, heather playfully shoved me and we  smashed through the wall from my living room into my bedroom. Ignoring what happened as drywall dust, wood and remnants of the wall shattered and fell to the floor, we crashed on to my queen size bed as the utter force of our weight of the two of us was to much for the metal bed frame to handle as the legs broke and the box spring and mattress went crashing to the floor with our muscular bodies ravaging one another.

As I laid on the bed, Heather climbed off of me and tossed some of the the destroyed wall off the two of uss and the bed. With a devilish smile, Heather did what I had done earlier, reaching to the damaged wall and pulling a two by four stud from the destruction, and then using her strength, broke it in two. After her feat of strength, she said "watch me" and began flexing at the end of my bed for me.

Watching Heather intently, I loved seeing how huge she was, how curvy she was, how powerful she was and how our relationship had taken such an interesting turn of events...

I then began fingering myself, with Heather saying to me "Katie... get bigger for me" and with that, I began going deeper in my pussy, getting rough with my own huge nipples and tits... I tensed my massive muscles while laying there as blood pumped to them and the veins became more prominent and snaked over my enourmous muscularity. As Heather continued "you look so fucking hot right now", then striking a side chest pose and I couldn't believe how thick her pecs were and just how impressive her tits had become...

----

I began grunting from my self pleasure as I felt familiar sensation shoot down my spine and spread outward... "wtf" I thought, "more... bigger..." as it hit me and my body went into a huge eruption and exploded as I could tell I was becoming even stronger and more muscular.

As Heather noticed something was happening to me, her hot flexing show slowed to the point where she was standing there and staring at me... She began watching my already huge physique become even more developed. While I was going through another transformation, Heather decidedto climb between my legs and she began sucking on my clit, tongue fucking my pussy and pleasuring me. The combination of the additional growth I was going through and Heather's hot sexual rapture pushed me into overdrive as I moaned and screamed.

I heard Heather mumbling "get huge for me girl" and with that my entire body detonated and felt like a tank. I felt like I was growing agaian with my muscle mass and strength increasing to another level. Just then, I began bucking as Heather licked and tongue fucked me to the greatest orgasm of my life as I moaned and screamed in a voice I wasn't sure was mine... Rivers of sweat covered my entire body as huge muscles bulged and writhed, fighting for room all over my hulking, Goddess body.

After our massive love making session finally had come to a climax, we comfortably  layed there holding one another, on what was left of my queen sized bed, we fell asleep gently kissing and talking softly to each other and sharing our intimate thoughts.

As the daylight crept through the large window in my bedroom the next morning and as our naked bodies were still pressed up against and holding one another, both Heather and I woke up about the same time and kissed each other as we both said at the same time "I love you..." as we hugged  each other, Heather said "Katie.. Katie.. what happened... what happened to our muscles..." I just said "ssshhhh..."and said "don't worry about it honey"  and wasn't interested in talking about it and told her "just stay here cuddled up with me..." I was tired and felt amazing and just wanted to sleep and relax... I then pulled the large bed comforter over us as we smiled and kissed while snuggling up against each other.

Laying there with Heather wrapped in my arms, I heard the voice speak to me softly in my mind and said "I love you", and with that, I closed my eyes and cuddled up even more against Heather with a smile of satisfaction.

To be continued...

Offline Online1138

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2019, 08:58:19 am »
Awesome job, I'm really enjoying this so far! Your muscle descriptions are great, and I love how mega-huge Katie and Heather got.

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2019, 01:25:04 am »
Katie's Transformation - Chapter 4

Waking up later that morning, I laid there staring at Heather who was sound asleep next to me and couldn't help think about what had transpired the night before as well as the last two days in my life. "What was happening to me?" I thought and tried to make sense of it all. But as hard as I thought, nothing made sense. "Who was this voice and why was she speaking to me" as my thoughts continued to race in my mind.

In a daze thinking about the two crazy days I've been having, Heather woke up and smiled at me, yawning and stretching a bit as she gave me a big hug. "What time is it?" Heather asked. "I don't know" I replied, "I just woke up a little while ago as well" I continued. "And besides, looking at the disaster here that we caused, I don't know if my alarm clock survived" as I laughed jokingly. As Heather looked at me "Did that really happen last night? I remember being big and muscular" but I thought that all was a dream" and as I looked at her, "yes, it happened..." continueing, "just look at the disaster zone around us..."

As Heather stared at me with confusion, she saw a flash of green in my eyes. "What was that?" she said. "What was what?" as I answered her. "Your eyes flashed green when you blinked" as she replied. "I don't know" I answered again. As we began to crawl out of bed, Heather just looked around at all the damage  and said "wow... we did this?"

As I looked at the damage, I sighed and was wondering how I was going to get all this fixed and paid for. "My bed, an entire wall and god only knows what else" as I thought to myself in disbelief as well as paying the deductible on my car that had been smashed Friday night. "ugh" as my thought continued.

As Heather picked her way through the rubble and destruction, I admired her naked body, "wow was her body amazing and was she beautiful" I thought. "I need some panties girl" she said and walked over to my dresser which had somehow survived and pulled out a cute red silk thong that I had purchased from Victorias Secret. As she pulled it up and over her long legs, she looked at me and  said with a laugh "quit staring you perv... haha" as I laughed and blushed a bit. As she pulled out another thong, she tossed it my way. "Coffee" Heather said as we then both picked our way out of my destroyed bedroom and walked into the living room. "OMG! My couch!" I said with shock. As Heather and I looked over into the Kitchen where the mangled sofa was resting on the countertop and floor as well as some of the cabnets and their contents had been damaged, falling off the wall only to ad insult to the injury. As I started crying a bit, Heather came over and gave me a big hug and "told me it's alright hon, I'll help you" as I sniffled and felt her big DD boobs press against me. "thank you" I said as I continued to cry and break down a little. As we hugged, I knew  it would be alright, but in the immediate  moment, I was overwhelmed by what I was seeing.

"Sit down" as Heather said and pulled out a chair at my kitchen table as she walked over to the coffee maker which thank god, had not been destroyed. As Heather got the coffee brewing and pulled out a couple of mugs, she came back over and sat down herself. "So what happened? What were we last night? How did you get so big? heck, how did I transform?" as she kept asking questions... "I don't know..." I answered. "It all started Friday night" as I began to explain and remember as best I could. I told her about the voice and the pain, and Jared, and everything I could remember. "I don't know how it happened at all..." I said again. "one minute I'm my normal self, having a bad night, and the next thing I know, I'm transforming into this huge muscle girl with a sex drive that I cant control" as I kept explaining. "I don't know how or why it happened" as I continued.

"So only twice?" Heather asked. "Yes, twice, Friday night and Saturday before you came over, and then you transformed too..." I said with concern. "Can you transform at will?" as Heather asked me. "As far as I know, the voice told me I could summon her when I wanted her and when I needed her as well as when I wanted to be her" I answered as I kept thinking about it all. "Did you enjoy it?" as Heather said with curiosity. Looking at her with hesitation, "yes..." I said quietly and with reserve.

As the kitchen began to smell of coffee brewing, Heather got up and walked over to the counter and poured us up some java into the 2 mugs and brought them back to the table.

As Heather looked at me again, I cut her off before she could say anything. "So, what's this with you wanting to be a bodybuilder?" as it was Heather's turn to blush this time. "Yeah, I have always wanted to be a bodybuilder" as she answered. "How come you never told me this? I thought I knew everything about you" as I replied. "Well, you know how my family is, religious and conservative and all, and the fact female bodybuilding isn't considered a social norm, I was always worried about what others would think" as she said with a sigh. "So why not now?" I said quizzically. "You know, I still think about being at the gym when I was still working out and there were two female bodybuilders there. I used to look at them and get jealous" as Heather said with disappointment in her voice. "Okay, but what's stopping you now?" as I pressed her on. "Time and other responsibilities I guess" as she said with a depressing tone. "Well, I think you should do it" as I looked at her with support in my voice. "Really?" Heather responded... "yes... follow your dreams" I said with a smile.

"But since you can instantly transform into a huge muscle girl now, I'm already gonna lose!" Heather said laughing. "Well, I promise not to compete against you" as I said jokingly. "Hey, I transformed last night, can I do it again" as Heather asked. "I don't know..." I said quizzically. "Try..." as I looked at her with a serious face. "What do I do?" as Heather replied.  "I don't know..." I said again.

As Heather sat there, "I remember though what it felt like last night, it was absolutely amazing... mmm.." as Heather said looking off into the distance and looking at nothing.

As I waited, just looking at her, not saying a word and waiting for something to happen, "nothing... ugh..." as Heather looked back at me. "Will you transform for me again" Heather said with some arousal in her voice. "No, I have to work tomorrow and I already have enough problems here at my house, howabout we go to your place and trash it tonight?" I said as I laughed and watched as Heather began laughing too... "good point" she then said.

As we finished our coffee, "we gotta get your house straightened up somewhat" Heather said. "I need some clothes girl, hope you have something I can borrow" as she laughed... "of course" as I laughed too.

After getting dressed, we began cleaning up. Filling up trash bag after trash bag filled with drywall and hauling broken two by fours down to the dumpster. We pulled the broken frame from my bed, throwing that away as well. But my huge and mangled couch that was now in the kitchen was going to be a problem. Knowing how heavy it was and as the two of us tried to lift it, neither of us were strong enough to even budge it. "We need some help" I said... "I know, right?" Heather responded. Thinking about it, I really didn't want to ask any of my neighbors as I wasn't in the mood for questions about the couch and the rest of my house. Family and other friends were out of the question as well, as I continued to think about the dilemma at hand. Turning to look at Heather, I said "we do have one option..." with concern in my voice. "I know..." as she replied to me with a serious tone.

"I think it's our only option at this point" Heather said with trepidation in her voice. "Well, if someone had followed their dreams and had became a bodybuilder, at least one of us would have the muscle to move this" I responded while laughing trying to lighten the dilemma and the mood a bit. "Well, one of us does" as Heather responded half laughing and half serious.

"I know, but I'm scared that... well... it might end up like the last two nights have" I said with trepidation in my voice now. But as I said that to Heather, the voice spoke to me like she was answering me, "you are me, I am you, you have the strength, the control, the ability" as I listened intently, staring off across the kitchen at nothing. "Hello? anybody home?" as Heather had been talking but I hadn't been listening. Still staring off into the distance, I began to feel a tingling sensation race down my spine and begin to spread throughout my body... I knew what was happening, and while I wanted it to stop, I knew I needed "her" and knew I wanted to become "her" again.

I suddenly began breathing heavy, I closed my eyes, clenching my teeth as I stood there as my entire body began to tense up. My hands curling into fists, veins began to become promenant,  racing up my forearms and biceps and into my shoulders and neck as my t-shirt hid, for the moment,  the amazing view of what was going to happen to my upper body. As I began grunting, I felt the pain, combined with the warmth and pleasure continue to envelop  every inch of my body. Feeling my body becoming slik with sweat, my nipples began growing, becoming harder and harder as they pressed against the cotton fabric of my wet t-shirt. Opening my eyes, I saw Heather staring at me with amazement and shock. "Your eyes... they... they... turned green" as I heard Heather say as she stared at me with excitement as she waited for more and more as she knew I had begun transforming.

I snarled as  more of the transforming pain hit me and more heavy grunts escaped my lips. Moving my fists beneath my swelling breasts and pec muscles, I tensed myself into a most muscular pose as my arms swelled and my back and delts expanded. With my traps rising, the neckline of my shirt snapped and began tearing down the front as the collar of my shirt was being spread apart to accomadate those muscles. As I growled and grunted, my tensed biceps filled up my sleeves as they began to stretch the fabric past their limit and tore open as my big, sweaty biceps, covered in throbbing veins  appeared to make their presence known. As My shirt continued to tear open down the front, I felt my pecs swell as thick ,sexy muscle cleavage formed with veins snaking their way all over my chest of striated mass. Just then I felt my back piling on more and more strength, pushing outward and getting thicker by the moment. Then a slow ripping was heard as the back of my shirt began tearing open to stretch over my growing wings of muscle.

As I felt my legs filling out, becoming the size of sequoia trees, my little pair of shorts began ripping up the side seams to the waistband. I felt my legs pulsing with power as huge veins ran up and down my inner thighs and over my quads while my hamstrings filled out my massive legs from behind. As my bowling ball glutes grew and rounded out, I flexed them and heard more fabric tear as the seam holding the front of the shorts to the back of the shorts between my legs rip apart, turning my once cute pair of shorts into a makeshift mini skirt while only being held together by the elastic waistband.

As my pale skin changed to a deep dark tan, more and more sweat continued to cover my body. Standing upright as my back continued to push outward and pushing my arms up to the 45 degree angle and resting on my huge lats. As my t-shirt held on for dear life, soaked with my sweat, my tits went from their small b cup to something far larger than DD's. As my nipples became even more erect, getting thicker and harder, they looked like they wanted to rip through the thin fabric. As the front of my shirt ripped down just past my sternum, all my heaving muscle cleavage was on full display for Heather to see.

Feeling that familiar sensation as the transformation was about to finish, I felt myself becoming wet and turned on, grunting, growling and snarling. I began to moan slightly due to the erotic pleasure of my body transforming into that of a Goddess. As I flexed into a huge most muscular pose as the pain came to its peak, I screamed in pleasure and saw Heather staring in lust at my hulking body through my squinting eyes.

Standing upright, I felt like the monster I knew I would become. My chest heaved as my pumped up body ran slick with sweat while veins looked like a roadmap as they covered every bulging piece of girl beef on  my musclebound body.

While my clothing somewhat survived, I knew why I had transformed and the reason I had to summon "her". Looking at Heather, who had excitement and lust written all over her face, then looking at my heavy couch I had tossed across the house last night with ease, I grabbed it and began crushing it. The sound of metal and wood creaking and snapping filled the kitchen as I growled and grunted while exerting my inhuman strength upon the once beautiful piece of furniture that graced my living room.

As I broke the couch piece by piece, I grunted in pleasure feeling my powerful muscles being put to work. A primal feeling was consuming me as I was enjoying destroying it and I felt like nothing in the world was a match for the strength my body possessed. While this was just a couch, it was to much for my "normal" self to handle, but "for "her", it wasn't even a challenge.

Turning to Heather, who was just staring at me in awe and lust, I went into a monsterous most muscular pose, grunting and snarling, as my entire upper body erupted with additional muscle mass as my shirt finally gave up the fight and tore off my upper body. "God you're sexy" Heather said... "I'm so jealous" as I knew what she was referring too.

As I was fighting my urges for pleasure knowing Heather was turned on, "we... neeed to... need... to... finish cleaning... cleaning up" I said through my husky lust filled lips while the responsibility of my mind fought with "her" for primal, sexual gratification with Heather.

As I fought "her", I shook my head and grunted as my hulking physique was bulging with strength I wanted to show off and use. Looking at Heather, who continued to look at me in lust, I growled and clenched my teeth, fighting the words I was about to say... "leave.... please... please... leee...leave..."

As Heather hesitated, she knew I wanted sexual pleasure. but as I repeated myself through my grunting and growling lips, "pleeease... le... leee... leave... " once again, she knew she should probably go.

As I watched Heather walk out of my kitchen and I heard the front door close and the lock click, I growled and flexed downward once again as my body detonated as more muscle exploded all over my hulking body and I grabbed the waistband of my shorts and my panties, tearing them from my body and plunged my fingers into my pussy as my hot, wet, steamy juices flowed from my muscular pussy as I screamed in pleasure with a monsterous orgasm racking my entire body.

Feeling pleasured, I walked out of my kitchen with self admiration. I couldn't help but flex and feel the power and strength in my body sweeling with every movement. It as almost a mental orgasim as well, not only from the pulsing power coursing through me, but when I looked at my heavily muscled body... As I made my way to what was left of my bedroom, I layed down down, tired from fighting the urges and then finally being able to explode, I knew I had to recover and relax if I was going to make it to work tomorrow.

Even though it wasn't late in the evening, I just llaid in bed, enjoying the vision of my huge chest rise and fall as I took deep breaths calming myself back down and eventually falling peacefully asleep.

To be continued....

Offline potatocarrot

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2019, 12:12:46 pm »
Been reading this whilst away and it has been great, love it and especially the strength and power she shows like walking through doorway and demolishing it. The strength is so alien but she is also so comfortable with it. Can't wait until she leaves the house and goes somewhere quiet and private to really see just how strong she is and what she is capable of! Keep up the epic work!

Offline IBP

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2019, 04:35:25 pm »
Well, transformation is right! Some of the most excellent growth sequences I've read in a minute, combined with enough characterization and flow to make it stick. Nice work!

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2019, 02:23:06 am »
Katie's Transformation - Chapter 5

It was now Monday morning and as I awoke from my slumber, I realized that I had slept for nearly 10 hours that night. Laying in bed for several minutes while I gained consciousness, my mind drifted to "her"... and all those big, sexy, bulging muscles I knew would erupt all over my body if I summoned "her". Fighting the temptation as I was becoming aroused, and knowing how great sexual gratification was when I was "her", I had to control the urge to transform this morning for my own self pleasure.

Laying under my big comfy comforter, I ran my hands over my naked 130lb average body and teased myself... "I need to get ready for work" I thought. But it felt good as I continued to lay there and feel myself up.

Finally breaking out of my sexual arousal, I knew I had to stop or I'd never make it to work. Looking over my destroyed bedroom, I thought about how weird yet amazing my weekend had been even though my condo was basically wrecked. As I made my way to the bathroom and turned the shower on, letting it warm up as steam began filling the room and the mirror began to get foggy, I stepped into the shower as the warm water hit my naked body and I queued a bit, sending goosebumps rising all over my skin making my nipples harden. Feeling the water cascade over my body, it was relaxing, but as I began touching myself, I began to get aroused. "Damn" I thought, "of all the days to be turned on and knowing what I have to deal with now" I have to behave.

As I washed my body and rubbed my pussy with my loofah, the voice spoke to me, "I'm close" and as she said this, I responded out loud and to no one "I know, but not now..." But as the warm water flowed over my body from the shower head, I moaned as it felt relaxing and good. I inadvertently began rubbing my clit and lightly fingering my pussy more and more as I began breathing heavier and heavier as my body tensed and the next thing I knew I began grunting and moaning as that tingling sensation of pain shot down my spine.

Fighting it, "nooo... nooo... not... not now... " as I said to myself in the steamy shower. "Have to... have to... work... today..." as I continued with my thought. "con... control... yourself..." as I was trying to catch my breath.

"God... I... I ... want... want to be... her... right... now" as my mind began filling with the thought of huge, sexy muscles bulging and growing all over my body.

With the pain of the sensation already in action and beginning to take over and consume me, I couldn't resist due to my arousal. Letting "her" take over, my hands shot to my pussy as I dropped my loofah and began fingering myself violently as my body exploded with muscle. Layers and layers of gorgeous, rock hard bulging muscularity piled on my physique faster than it ever had in the past, filling up the shower stall of my bbathroom as gutcheral moans of pleasure escaped my lips and I erupted in orgasm after orgasm from the transformation.

Snarling and grunting as my chest heaved, I pulled the shower curtain back and  the "other me" stepped out of the tub ignoring the running water and not bothering to turn it off. My massive muscularity dripped with water as the steam filled bathroom only added to my arousal as droplets of steam formed on my Goddess body and enhanced my tanned skin as it glowed in the light.

Flexing for my own satisfaction and admiration, I felt my engorged muscles swell and felt power surge through them. "God, I'm one big sexy fucking beast..." as I thought to myself as thoughts of lust continued to consume me. Knowing I was to big and to muscular to fit through the bathroom door, the beast in me didn't care, grabbing the doorknob and, again, like my bedroom door two nights ago, I tore it from the frame and hinges. As I reveled in my strength, braking the door in two, I felt the cold air from the hallway forced its way in and the steam and heat escaped, my nipples became even bigger, thicker and harder, dropping  the destroyed door, I grabbed my huge nipples and began forcefully pulling on them, squeezing them and working them till I felt the  pleasure spread to my pussy where another huge orgasm hit me, causing my body to swell and feeling more power surge throughout every inch of my musclebound body.

With pleasure on my mind once again, I didn't care about anything else. I couldn't get enough, when I was in this state, I became a nympho. Not thinking about it, I looked at the door frame, braced my hands on it and using my immense strength, I reveled in hearing  the drywall and wood begin splintering and cracking. Continueing to use my strength, I shattered  the entrance to my bathroom as my massive muscles destroyed the door frame, allowing my hulking girth to now fit through.

With water and sweat dripping from my hulked out, naked physique, I turned towards my bedroom, I walked into the room and layed down on my bed, hearing the matress creaking from my enormous weight,  I began furiously running my hands all over my overly developed body, feeling every hard, bulging curve. As I did this, I knew what I wanted and felt my sexual arousal increase with every breath. With nothing but sexual gratification consuming my mind, I spread my legs and began rubbing my engorged clit and fingering my pussy like there was no tomorrow. I began moaning, grunting and screaming while I was  exploding in orgasm after orgasm and didn't stop as my bed became soaked in my hot pussy juice.

After what seemed like an eternity, I was finally feeling satisfied, my mind began to clear from the haze of muscle lust I had been consumed with and laying there relaxing, I thought about how I had to learn how to control "her" as well as try and understand what was happening to me. But "damn" I thought, I loved when I was "her" and the combination of the muscles and strength was unlike anything I had ever felt before in my life. As I layed there, I began thinking about how to stay like this, but I needed to control "her" and the sexual urges that overwhelmed and consumed me when I transformed.

Laying there, I traced the huge veins and felt the striations and hardness of my body. "How much did I weigh?" when I was like this I thought, "exactly how strong was I?" as the questions continued to race in my mind. And who was she, this voice in my head that kept speaking to me and taking over my body.

As I continued feeling my musclebound body up, enjoying my self admiration, I heard my cell phone ring. Grunting and snarling a bit as I didn't want to be bothered, I moved my powerful arm to the floor and grabbed the phone. Looking at the caller ID, I saw it was work calling me, knowing I could easily crush this phone, as I didn't want to be bothered right now, I was fighting with "her" now and as I brought my muscle infused mind back to a bit of reality, I answered the call.

"Hello" I said, in a husky, throaty voice. "Hi, Katie? Is that you?" the voice on the other end said. "Yes, this is Katie" I responded. "Hey, it's Jenny at the office, it's 10 am you're not here and we were wondering if you are okay?" As I grunted a bit and flexed my chest, I responded in my husky, muscular voice "Yes, I'm okay, but not feeling well." "Well, we really need you to come in today, that account you're working on, we need that paperwork..." as Jenny continued to ramble on. Not really listening to her and getting annoyed that she had disturbed me, I responded in a demanding, matter-of-fact tone of voice "I SAID, I'M NOT FEELING WELL!" as  I grunted and  began admiring my huge vein covered arm as I heard her talking. I didn't care at this point and with my hand holding my smartphone, I crushed it as plastic and the glass shattered and I ended the call.

Tossing the destroyed phone aside, I didn't care about my job, didn't care about anything, other than this amazing body that I now had and the pleasure I derived from it.

As I thought this, I snarled a bit and grunted, looking over my massive muscularity, then with frustration building inside of me, I began tensing the strength and the power that my body now possessed, and I let out a gutcheral  grunt as I flexed down into a huge most muscular pose and held it as I enjoyed feeling my body erupting and the tensing of my body as it thickened and solidified, becoming  even bigger, as I watched striations, veins and muscles fighting for room over every inch of my tanned skin.

Standing there, I felt like a Goddess and the voice spoke to me again, "don't hide me... use me... you are one of the gifted..." and something within me told me it was time to show this body off to the world.

To be continued...

Offline Online1138

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2019, 07:10:01 pm »
Another fantastic chapter! Thank you for sharing, and keep up the excellent work!

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2019, 03:40:45 pm »
Fantastic story. I'm looking forward to the next part. Well done.

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2019, 09:33:41 pm »
Another fantastic chapter! Thank you for sharing, and keep up the excellent work!

thank you, glad everyone is enjoying the story. much appreciated!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Katie's Transformation

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View