Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573978 Posts in 72824 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 02:26:11 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Girl next door
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Girl next door  (Read 33603 times)

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Girl next door
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2019, 11:13:27 am »
Great chapter! I love it when a girl doesn't realise how much she is hurting a guy amidst her own pleasure. Awesomely written!
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2019, 11:13:27 am »

Offline boeder

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2019, 03:13:39 am »
 :woohoo:

big thx for one off the best story ever made ! :bravo:

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2019, 08:15:24 pm »
This has been a great story and I hope there is more to come.

Offline wilson316

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2019, 11:45:40 pm »
I have read a couple of your stories.
all good. but I really dig the potential on this one. I hope to read more.

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2019, 10:39:38 pm »
Chapter 12

"You know, Egg-head, I'm starting to believe that nickname fits you" Alicia said laughing as she relieved the pressure on Al's head
Breathing hard, her boyfriend wasn't exactly able to answer her yet. His head was red as a beet.
"What do you think, Al? Do you think I could squeeze it so it looked more egg-shaped?"
Al placed his hands on Alicia's massive thighs. Still breathing hard, he finally mustered some words
"Well, babe, I have no doubt you could crush my skull with these, but I hope you don't"
They both giggled. It became a regular thing between them those sexy wrestling sessions, that inevitably ended up with Alicia's amazing muscles overpowering Al's, no matter how hard he tried. With time, they found out that Al really enjoyed being dominated and asphyxiated by his girlfriend, who loved being that strong and dominant. It was the perfect relationship.
Alicia had recently turned 16 and her desire to grow stronger and bigger never faded. A couple months ago, after a long plateau of training that was bringing her down, she finally discussed with Al about steroids. They had a very heated argument, Al torn between the danger and even legal issues of a minor using steroids and his own desire of seeing Alicia become even bigger and stronger. After a while, Alicia finally convinced, or maybe squeezed Al into reading about it and using his mother's medical knowledge in order to get her into the safest possible gear.
Al did his best job and claiming a research about the topic, gained his mother's access to medical databases where he did his work. Finally, the couple decided it would be reasonably safe to use a low dose and perform follow ups constantly.
Once Alicia geared up, results popped up almost immediately. As Al could watch during their joint workouts, Alicia added impressive amounts of weight to her curls and presses, to the point her basement gym no longer could provide her needs, so they joined a local gym.
Even there Alicia turned heads by mere walking, let alone performing her exercises. That was a teenage girl whose body and strength left most adult men embarrassed as she lifted side by side with them. Al was really turned on daily watching his girlfriend outperform those people.
Alicia's body also experienced the benefits of gearing up. She added almost 20 pounds in no time, but the most impressive change wasn't on size, was on definition and vascularity. Fat tissue disappeared from her body, and every muscle group on her body became more apparent, shredded and fibered. After a workout, Al loved calling her Hulkicia, due to her size and pump.
Alicia became so imposing that eventually she made one of the school's linebacker chicken out from an armwrestling match with her by just flexing her bicep.
"Well, seriously, Egg head. How strong you think I am?"
"I don't think, Ali. I know how strong you are"
"And how much is that?" Alicia asked, causally standing up and picking up Al from the floor with her hands, one on his torso and one behind his knees
"Are you kidding? Are wrestling sessions became basically a light warmup to you, babe. It's basically a show of you throwing me around and lifting me up"
"Like this?" She asked as, in a quick motion, she lifted Al above her head, before gently dropping him back to the bed
"Yeah, like this. You are so strong you could really hurt me if you want. Heck, you could kill me with this gorgeous muscles of yours"
Alicia smiled romantically at him. She loved how Al always knew how to compliment her muscles and her strenght. She raised her arms and performed a double bicep pose. Her arms exploded in full, 15 inches of rock hard defined muscles.
"You know... one time I'd really like to know how strong I really am"
"What do you mean?"
"Wel..." she answered, shyly, looking at her own feet "Yeah, I can beat you up. And truth to be told, I'm pretty sure that by now dad knows he doesn't stand a chance against in an armwrestling. But I love you both. I'd never go full Hulk-Smash mode on you"
"What are you suggesting, Ali?"
"Nothing. I'm not gonna pick a fight with someone just to beat them up"
"Well, that's cause nobody in his own mind would pick a fight with you, babe. Look at the size of these trunks" Al approached Alicia's legs, which she gently flexed for him. Al caressed her massive quads, taking time on each muscle group that made it full.
"Silly." she smiled at him "But, you know, I'd really like to know what I can do when I go 100%"
"Well, you could sign up for some sort of competition"
"What do you suggest?"
"Oh, I don't know, Ali. Bench presses? Armwrestling? Heck, in some places there's even face slapping contests. Although I believe one single slap from you could knock a couple teeth out"
"And.. Al..." Alicia sat on his lap, letting all of her weight fall on his legs, which went numb almost immediately. Al felt the hardness of Alicia's butt on his knees. For a second, he considered if her butt muscles were harder than his kneecaps.
"Yeah, Babe?" He looked at her in the eyes for a second, before getting his attention drawn to her chest muscles, that she was flexing in a sexy way
"How would you feel watching your girl beat up someone in one of those things?" her tone was smooth "Physically overpowering those grown men with my muscles..." she felt Al's dick hardening, pushing against her crotch "Would you like that?" she approached his ear "All of them subdued and humbled by these mighty muscles of mine..."
"Y-yes... I-I'd love that..." Al's mind was picturing Alicia's hard body, all covered in sweat putting other men to shame. He saw in his mind all of them bowing to her, who was flexing hard as people around her clapped and admired. And he was there, one of her loyal subjects, ready to fulfill his Queen's desires. Al placed his hands on Alicia's massive arms, who flexed them causally just so that he could feel how hard and big they were.
Stripping down from her t-shirt, Alicia pulled Al's head into her chest, moaning as he slowly licked and played with her nipples and her hard pectorals. As she came closer and closer to her climax, she placed one one her hand behind Al's head and pressed it against her chest. She knew he would pass out soon. And she also knew that's what they both wanted.
As she pressed him harder and harder, Alicia flexed her other arm and watched through the mirror in ecstasy. There she was, able to dominate a grown man with only one of her arms. She shivered as she felt the flow coming down from her pussy, and at the same time Al's body went flat. She gently put his head on a pillow and got out of him. Admiring what she had just done, Alicia thought to herself 'I am mighty, indeed'

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2019, 03:27:16 pm »
so glad you take back one of your best stories!!! K+
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2019, 12:19:08 am »
I'm grateful to see that you continued this story! I thought maybe she squeezed his head a bit too hard and that was it lol. I like the direction this story is taking. I like that she's not becoming too muscular, but more ripped and stronger. And I'm glad she's willing to explore her ever growing strength - at 100% - against some dude, maybe in some underground no-rules (death?) match? In any case, the two of them are so adorable together. I hope you continue this great story.
K+!!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Girl next door

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View