Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579062 Posts in 73866 Topics by 29181 Members - Latest Member: MrP May 07, 2024, 10:03:29 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Girl next door
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Girl next door  (Read 33764 times)

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Girl next door
« on: July 23, 2019, 01:08:20 am »
Little Alfred Carter, or just Al as the other kids called him, was a pretty normal 14 year old boy. He lived with his mother, who was a doctor, in a calm neighborhood. Being a single parent, Carol Carter didn't spend a lot of time at home, and most of Al's time he spent among nannies and neighbors. It killed Carol that she didn't have more time to be around her son, but being an ER doctor meant a lot of 12 and 24h shifts, and she didn't have any relatives around to help her.

Among those neighbors were the Kleins. Susan and Jeff were a nice couple. Jeff worked as managing partner at a prominent law office, and Susan was at home raising their two daughters, Betty the 17 year old, and Alicia, the 13 year old youngster. The three kids played together a lot growing up, but as time went by, their interest, specially Betty's grew apart. Eventually Betty turned into a teenager, and she just didn't want to hang around the kids anymore. Obviously that was like fire and gun powder for young Al. He developed a major crush on the older girl who now did her best to ignore him and her young sister.

In one of those nights, where Betty ended up as babysitter for both young kids, as Carol was working once again her own parents had to go on a emergency trip, young Al had the discovery of a lifetime.
Even though technically they still couldn't be left alone at home, Al and Alicia were pretty independent and didn't need Betty to be around the whole time. Betty didn't want to be around anyways. She gave the couple a few bucks for ordering pizza, told them to pick a movie on Apple TV and left them at the den. After about half an hour arguing about which movie they would watch, they decided to play rock paper or scissors for it. As Alicia's rock crushed Al's scissor, she celebrated
"Haha, Five Feet Apart it is"
"Crap. Fine. Plug it in, I'll go get the popcorn"
Al headed to the kitchen still pissed he would have to watch some girly movie. When he entered the kitchen, he heard a noise coming from the basement. The Klein's residence had a basement where they had built a small office for Jeff to work, and, if Al wasn't mistaken, there was a treadmill there too. Figuring it must be Betty who was using the treadmill, Al decided to take a peak at her. Trying to be as stealthy as possible, he headed downstairs. Two steps before reaching the opened space, he noticed they must have redecorated it. Instead of an office, now the Klein's had a small gym down there. And, surely, there was Betty.
Astonished by the image, Al froze for a second. Betty was doing pull ups on a bar, facing away, unable to see him. She had a black tank top that showed her back, and matching losing shorts. Al watched mesmerized as Betty pulled herself up and down, up and down. He counted like 8 before she dropped off, exhausted. As she was doing her thing, Al noticed the muscles on Betty's back contracting. She was a lean girl, but there was a clear definition on her back. Al felt funny inside his pants.
As Betty walked towards the dumbbells and grabbed one of them, Al noticed Betty's arms were also lean and defined. It caught his eye. Her biceps were beautifully designed, not large by any means, but when she lifted the dumbbell he could definitely see a bulge. Immediately his cock reacted, hardening. He was aroused by Betty's lean muscles.
Suddenly aware of what was happening, he tried to walk away quietly, but stumbled and fell on his butt, making a loud noise
"What the hell? Al? Are you trying to scare the shit out of me?" Betty's voice came from behind him
"S-sorry, I didn't mean to..."
"What are you doing here anyway?"
"I.. I heard some noise and came in to check what was happening..." Al tried to excuse his behavior and leave
"Oh.. alright, now leave. I have to finish my workout"
"Y-yes... sorry..." but before leaving, Al decided to make a bold move "So... you've been working out?"
"Duh... what does it look like? That I'm playing doll down here? Yeah, I've been working out. You know, I need to be strong now that I'm on the cheerleading squad"
"O-oh... I... I didn't know you were on the cheerleading squad"
"And why should you? It's not like we go to the same school" Betty was getting annoyed by the kid enquiring her about her life
"Y-yeah.. you're right...."
Betty turned her back on him, believing Al was on his way out. It got her by surprise when his voice came again
"So... are you?"
She turned back, staring at him
"Am I what?"
"Strong"
Betty looked at the young annoying boy who was getting in the way of her workout session. She had an idea
"Well, I don't know about that, Al... why don't you tell me?"
"What... what do you mean?"
Betty kneeled beside a bench and placed her elbow on it
"Here. Try me. Tell me if I'm strong"
Again Al's dick started tingling inside his pants. He desperately wanted to see Betty's bicep again, and this was the best opportunity he could get. Quickly he approached the bench and kneeled too. He grabbed Betty's hand, and immediately noticed she had a strong grip
"Tell you what, Al. If you beat me, that means I'm not strong enough, and maybe you could help me. But if I beat you, that means I'm strong, and you'll leave me alone. Deal?"
"Deal"
Betty grinned. She knew she would beat him easily. She had been working out for about six months now.
"Alright. I'll count to 3, ok?"
"Ok"
"One, two, three!"
Betty immediately pushed Al's hand halfway down. She realized she could have him beat in 2 seconds, but this just wouldn't be fun. Letting him bring her arm back, she held it at zero station.
Al's eyes were frozen on Betty's bicep. They weren't huge or anything, but they were definitely noticeable, and had a small peak on it. And, for his embarrassment, as hard as he pushed, he just couldn't move Betty's arm. Betty looked at him, yawned, and banged his hand down. He never had a chance.
"I guess I am strong. Now leave"
For his luck, Betty had gotten up and turned back on him. Al ran upstairs, trying to hide his erection on the way.

Back in the kitchen, Al took some deep breaths, grabbed the popcorn from the microwave and walked back to the den as if nothing had happened
"Where the hell were you, Al?" Alicia stormed at him
"S-sorry. I bumped into your sister..."
"Oh, yeah. Betty and her evening workout sessions" she looked tedious
"Y-yeah..."
Alicia sensed Al wanted to talk about it. Something had happened in the kitchen. Still, she pressed play and the movie began
Two minutes into it, and Al asked
"So... she's been working out for how long..?" He tried to sound as casual as he could
"I don't know... 6 months or so..."
"Oh... cool...."
Another 3 minutes went by
"And.. and what kind of training is she doing? Like weight lifting or..."
Alicia paused the movie
"I don't know, Al. Why are you asking these questions?"
"N-nothing, I just..."
"Wait a second. What happened in that kitchen?"
"N-nothing!" Al's response came way to quick to be true
"Let me guess. Betty was showing off"
"No! What do you mean?"
"Oh, ever since she noticed her body changing a bit, she keeps flexing her arms or her abs whenever she can. She thinks she's some superhero now. She's not even that buff. I mean, when I start working out, I'm gonna be bigger than her"
Al's eyes widened
"S-so.. you want to work out?"
"Yeah, but mom told me I have to be 14. So, I have a couple more months before I start. At least for real. Sometimes I go down on the basement and try some exercises"
"O-oh... c-cool" Immediately, Al began picturing Alicia's face in a muscular body. Again, his dick responded as quickly as you can expect in a 14 year old boy.
"So, what happened there?"
"W-well... Betty... Betty asked me to..."
"Oh God. She asked you to armwrestle her, didn't she?"
"Y-yeah... how do you know?"
"She's been challenging everyone she thinks she can beat these days. I gotta tell you, she's pretty strong. She beat me in like 30 seconds or so"
Realizing Betty had a harder time beating her young sister than beating himself, Al remained quiet
"So, how did it go?" Now Alicia was the one curious
"What?"
"The armwrestling, egg-head"
"Oh... yeah, she beat me too. It took her almost a minute, though."
"Oh, well... I guess that's normal. But I promise you, I'll beat her real quickly, just give me six months with those weights. I'm gonna make these grow!" Alicia flexed her arms. Al wondered if this was just his imagination, but he was pretty sure he had seen a little muscle coming out of her arm.
"So, movie?" Alicia pointed at the TV with the remote
"Sure, movie" But in Al's head there was a different movie on right now

Forum Saradas

Girl next door
« on: July 23, 2019, 01:08:20 am »

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Girl next door
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2019, 06:40:05 am »
great start man, been loving your stuff. K+

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2019, 05:59:43 pm »
Chapter 2

Ever since that night, Al started spending more and more time around pictures and videos of muscular women. he figured out pretty quickly that it turned him on. Masturbation had become a much better activity now that he had discovered the wonders of women's hard biceps and defined abs and thighs. Still, since he had never seen a truly muscular woman in person, he started looking for signs of muscularity in every girl or woman that came across his eyes. His mother, school friends, their mothers, anyone. But the truth is that Betty remained as the single most muscular girl he knew, and that only made his crush on her grow bigger. In fact, it was borderline stalking. Al became a regular on Betty's insta**** page, and started going to the basketball games of the School Betty went, just to watch her on her cheerleader uniform. It awed him the lean definition of her arms and the plumpness of her thighs on the short skirt the girls wear. Al dreamed about placing his hands on those thighs, those arms. He really wanted to feel the muscles he so badly admired.

Meanwhile, Alicia's 14th birthday was a week away. He always had had a better relationship with Betty's younger sister. They were best friends. Even now, when puberty hit them, truth is they remained confidents. It was like they were brother and sister, only better, cause they rarely had to put up with the usual brother-sister conflicts. Every time something went sideways, they could put literally a house between them and let things cool off.
Remembering their talk and Alicia's intention of working out once she completed 14 years old, Al came up with an idea. One that he found brilliant. Since it was clear that Betty was way out of his league, why not support Alicia's idea? With that in mind, Al raced to the sports clothing store.

Alicia's birthday morning arrived, and around 10am Al raced down to her porch and rang the bell.
"Oh, hey Mrs. Klein. Is Alicia awake yet?"
"Good morning, Al! Se sure is. Come on in"
Al made his way up to her room and knocked on the door
"Who is it?"
"It's me"
"Come in"
Al entered Alicia's room. She was reading some e-book on her kindle.
"What's up?"
Al handled her a package
"Happy Birthday"
She grabbed the package "Wow! You're the first one to congratulate me! That is, of course, besides my parents"
Alicia opened the package and saw it's content. There was a black nike shorts, with those cuts on the side to allow more movement, and a matching tank top.
"Hey, thank you, Al!"
"I hope you like it. You know, since you said that you wanted to start working out and everything... I thought this could be useful"
Alicia smiled
"You remembered that! You're the best, Al!" She gave him an unpretentious kiss on his cheek
Grinning, she continued "You know what? I am 14 now. I guess we could start that right now!"
"We? What do you mean?"
"Well, I figured we could do it together. I'm gonna need help, you know. Spotting my series and all. C'mon Al, what do you say?" she grabbed him by the arm "Let's put some meat on these toothpicks of yours" she giggled
Pulling his arm away, Al crossed them across his chest
"Hey. They are not toothpicks"
"Ok, ok. But let's them big or what?"
It took Al less than 2 seconds to consider his options. This was obvious the single best way he could make sure to see in first hand a girl developing muscles. There was no downside, he thought.
"Yeah, ok. What do you have in mind?"
"Well, first you'll go to your house and change into workout clothes. Then you'll meet me in the basement in 15 minutes, ok? Now go!"
"Alright, see you in 15"

Al was back in less than 10. He knocked the door once again and as soon as Mrs. Klein welcomed him in, he went downstairs. Alicia was already there
"Alright, so, I've been reading and it seems that we should always do some warmups first. Treadmill or stationary bike?" She pointed to both equipments
"Treadmill"
"Ok, I'll stay with the bike then"
They climbed on their respective choices and warmed up for 10 minutes. As he walked, Al noticed Alicia was wearing the outfit he gave her. He had nailed the size. He kept wondering how long it would take for Alicia to be too big for that outfit. Mentally, he morphed her into an amazon. He kept imagining Alicia's triceps bulging as she kept her torso elevated in the bike. He pictured her quads contracting at each cycle.
"Hey egg-head, what are you doing?"
Being brought back to reality, Al answered a single "What?"
"You're almost falling off the treadmill, moron. Focus"
"Sorry"
They finished their warmup and Alicia began again in her professorial tone
"So, it's better if we start with the larger muscle groups and work our way to the smaller ones. It's also good if we split the sessions in 2 or 3 different ones. I thought today we could do chest and triceps, what do you say?"
"Sure"
They approached the bench where Betty had beaten Al in armwrestling. Alicia lied down on it, and pretending she was holding the bar on the rack above her head, she simulated a rep.
"So, this is the benchpress. It's mostly for pectoral muscles, but it involves also some of the muscles on your shoulders and triceps. The idea is to lift the bar from your chest up until where your arms are almost fully extended. You're supposed to do it quickly, than slowly return the bar to your chest. Watch your elbows so they don't close down, and be sure to have your back well supported. Also, it's better if you make sure your core muscles are contracted. Try to exhale while you're pushing the bar up. Ok?"
"Where the hell did you learn all that?"
Alicia blushed
"Well... I've been reading a lot about this, and watching tutorials on youtube, you know"
"Oh" Al was taken aback. It seemed Alicia really wanted this for a while now "Cool"
"Alright, let's go. You first"
Al lied down, and holding the bar without any extra weight, did 12 reps. It seemed easy. They switched positions and Alicia repeated the series. Al tried to avoid, but looking down on her, he could see the beautiful cleavage Alicia had. He tried not to stare
"Cool, now let's add some weight" Alicia commanded
They added a 10 pound plate on each side of the bar. This time Al felt the pressure on his chest. he finished 10 reps breathing hard.
Alicia took his place and did the same 10 reps. It didn't go unnoticed to Al that she seemed to be doing it in a better fashion than him
"Extra 5 on each side?" Alicia's question was more like a request, and Al had no choice but add the weight
Again, he managed 10 reps, but he finished the series exhausted. He felt his arms shaking a bit during the last 2 reps. Alicia did her 10 reps breathing hard, but showing no signs of exhaustion.
"Feels good, right?" She asked "Let's do the last set with 5 more pounds. Only 6 reps this time"
Al was feeling afraid he wouldn't be able to deliver six reps with 20 pounds on each side. Still, he had no choice
After rep n4, he started trembling and puffing. Alicia placed her hands behind the bar and helped him through the last 2. They remained silent while changing positions. She grabbed the bar and, though she also shaked and puffed, delivered the 6 reps without any help.
Like nothing had happened, Alicia grabbed two small dumbbells on the corner
"Right. This one is the inclined fly. We must adjust the bench into a 45 degree angle, grab each dumbbell with one hand and and do a movement like this" she demonstrated "It's like we have wings" she giggled
As Al had feared, the same thing happened through the remaining exercises. Although they used the same weights, it was clear that Alicia was having an easier time than him. After 40 or so minutes, she called it a day
"Great workout Al. Tomorrow we do back and biceps, ok?"
"Yeah, sure"
Alicia felt Al's disappointment and embarrassment
"Hey, egg-head. Don't feel bad. This was your first time with weights. I've been doing this, even if unofficially"
"Yeah, ok" he was indeed feeling bad by his performance, although part of him wanted Alicia to get bigger and stronger than him, there was a male ego that didn't see this coming
"Seriously. If you take this the right way, you'll be lifting way more than me in no time"
"Yeah, you're right. Thanks Alicia"
"Thank you, pal. You're my best friend, you know"
Al smiled
"And you're mine"
He headed his way out of the basement
"Hey Al..." Alicia called
"Yeah"
"Just..." she blushed "Don't think I'm gonna make this easy for you, ok? I have serious intentions of getting bigger. I hope you're ok with it"
"Hey, count me in. If it's up to me, I'll help turning you into a Cory Everson"
Alicia's eyes widened "So you know her?" She hugged him tightly, as if he had just told her he had discovered cure for cancer
Realizing he might have said too much, Al tried to make ammends
"Y-yeah, I mean... I've seen her on TV once or twice"
Alicia let go of him "Oh,yeah, ok... so, maybe in a couple years you'll see me on TV" she laughed hard
Al followed her with a nervous laugh
"Well, me and my babies." She did a double bicep flex "But they need to grow a bit"
"They will, Alicia"
This time Al did see a small bulge from her arms. He shivered and raced outside before she could notice his 'muscle' growing

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2019, 03:07:27 am »
Great start! Keep it up. Karma for all!

Offline Bigred81

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2019, 07:47:27 am »
Great story! Waiting for more ;)

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2019, 04:49:38 pm »
Chapter 3

The next few weeks Al and Alicia worked out together religiously, but no matter how serious he took it, Alicia always seemed to have the upper hand when it came to technique and strength. They were making progress, adding weight to their series, but it always seemed to Al that his friend was having an easier time with the same load. It pissed him off a bit, and the truth is that he hadn't seen any big change on her body, so his motivation was diminishing quickly.
Three months into their training and Al was already missing at least two workout sessions a week. At first Alicia tried to motivate him, but as time went by she realized that maybe Al's lack of discipline might be holding her back too. That became clear one day where he showed up for their workout
"Al, do you mind if this time I begin this series?" Alicia asked pointing at the benchpress, the same exercise they started their journey together
"No, not at all" Al found it odd that Alicia asked that. It's not like they had talked about who goes first, but it was always him.
Meanwhile, Alicia placed a 25 plate on each side 'oh, I guess she wants to progress the weights' Al though to himself. To his surprise, instead of lying down and beginning the set, Alicia added another 10 pound plate on each side of the bar. Then, without looking at him, she lied down and did 10 strong reps. Al stood still as Alicia stood up and removed the 10 pounds.
"Do you want me to take another 5 off?" she asked as if nothing had happened
"I... n-no... I...." Al was still mesmerized. Alicia had just made, for her first set, more reps with the weight Al could do on his last.
"Hey egg-head. Don't look like that"
"Y-yeah, sure". Al lied down and grabbed the bar. Alicia positioned herself at the head of the bench, ready to help him if he needed. From this angle, Al looked at Alicia. She looked like she had grown a bit. Her shoulders seemed wider, like she just occupied more space. Feeling his dick tingling inside his shorts, he tried to concentrate on the job ahead. He did 10 reps, with some difficulty on the last, but an overall great set.
He stood up and helped Alicia. This time she asked for 40 pounds on each side of the bar. Again the girl did perfect reps, 8 of them.
Al went for 30, and needed Alicia's help this time.
"Alright, Al. I'm gonna try something here, but I'll need you to help me, ok?"
"Sure"
Alicia set the plates and Al's eyes couldn't believe what they were seeing. Was his friend really going to try to benchpress all that? Besides the bar, there were 2 25lbs on each side. Alicia lied down and spoke seriously
"Listen, I want 6 reps. Just help if I cry or something, ok?"
"Yeah"
She grabbed the bar, lowered the weight to her chest and slowly pumped it up. One. Lowered the bar again, and again brought it back up. Two. The third came up with her arms already trembling. Another lowering, but this time she couldn't make the movement so fluid. Still, she let out a grunt and finished the fourth rep. Al watched amazed Alicia's arms and chest muscle fibers contract and vibrate with the effort. This was the single greatest display of strength he ever witnessed.
"Now, help" she spoke between breaths. Al helped her with the fifth and sixth rep. He racked the bar back and looked at her, amazed. Alicia was grinning
"Yes! I did it!"
"Wow, congratulations, Alicia, that was... amazing! But... what exactly did you do?"
"For the first time I was able to do reps with the same weight Betty does. It's still harder for me, obviously, but this means I'm getting there. I'm almost as strong as she is" she looked proud of herself.
Still celebrating her achievement, Alicia lifted her arms and did a double bicep flex. Al gasped as he saw for the first time two small bulges pointing up from her arms. Alicia had really developed muscles, and although they were still small, they were impressive for a 14 year old girl. Without any shame, Al asked, extending his hand
"Wow... can.. can I...?"
"Yeah, go ahead" Alicia was happy with Al's attention and respect for her muscle
Al placed his hand on the girls biceps and his dick almost exploded. This was the first time he was touching true muscles on a girl. And it felt amazing. He could feel the soft, smooth skin, the heat that it emanated... and the hardness and shape of the small ball of muscle.
"So? What do you think?" She asked excitedly
"Wow, Alicia... they are really big... and... and hard"
"Thank you, Al. They really are hard, aren't they? But they will get bigger"
"I hope they do... they are amazing" Al quickly realized he had sort of confessed to his friend that he wanted her to be more muscular
Alicia lowered her arms and looked at him straight in the eyes
"Thanks for being this supportive. I must confess something to you, Al"
"Anything, Alicia. Go ahead"
"I was a bit afraid of how people... boys... would react if I started getting all buff and strong, you know. I was unsure if I'd pursue this if people reacted the wrong way... but the way you treat me and respect my goals.... it just makes me wanting more and more to be big and strong" Alicia blushed and hugged Al. He felt her embrace and noticed it seemed stronger, like she really had became more powerful over these months. Even trying to deny it, Al knew Alicia was feeling his dick hard pressing against her. Luckily, she didn't say a word about it
"So, let's finish our workout session?" he invited her
"Oh yeah!" she happily answered

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2019, 06:37:44 pm »
Chapter 4

Another few more months went by, and before they knew, Al and Alicia's prom was dangerously close. Next school year they would be freshmen high schoolers. Excitement was in the air.
Meanwhile, Al was more and more devoted to his female muscle passion. He started reading more about it, watching more videos, and mostly, dreaming more and more about Alicia's muscles. Ever since he felt them, he decided he would be the best coach/spotter/supporter she could have. Everyday he was with her, if not working out together, helping her, pushing her forward. Alicia's growth became their mutual project.
One day, he was reading some HQ when Alicia texted him "Basement. Now"
Not thinking twice, he stormed down his room and across the backyard to her house. He entered the basement and found Alicia sat on the bench with a pair of 15 pound dumbbells by her side
"What is it? Are you hurt? What happened?"
"No, silly. I just wanted to show you something"
Alicia grabbed both dumbbells and started doing alternate curls. Al was confused. Yes, this was pretty amazing, watching a fourteen year old girl curling all that weight, but Al had seen that before. It didn't bother him that she could do 6 to 8 reps with that much weight, whereas he could manage one, maybe two. They were in different classes now.
"What is it? Did you call me here just to brag or..." then he saw it. Right there, over Alicia's bicep, which kept growing over these months. A greenish, beautifully drawn vein. He was sure that's what she was so excited about. Alicia had spoken over and over of how she wanted to be vascularized, how the prominent veins on muscles of muscular women gave her an idea of sheer power. And now she had one.
Through the mirror, she smiled at him. She knew he had seen it too.
Alicia finished her 6 rep set, turned herself to Al and flexed her left bicep, the one with the vein on display. Gracefully, she caressed it, letting her right fingers run through the bumpy geography of her pumped bicep.
"What do you think?"
"My God, Alicia... congratulations! It looks awesome!"
"Thanks. I noticed them today. I wanted you to be the first one to see it" she smiled shyly at him. He smiled back
Picking it from her pocket, Alicia handed Al a measuring tape. "Please"
he promptly obeyed. Al wrapped the tape around Alicia's relaxed bicep. She flexed it, and they both watched as the tape slid through Al's fingers, as her bicep pulled it away from them. Al read the measure
"11.5 inches. Wow"
Alicia grinned. Taking the tape from his hands, she said "Show me yours"
"What? Why, Alicia?"
"Please, egg-head. Humor me, here"
Al rolled up his sleeve and watched as Alicia placed the tape around his arm. God, her touch was soft. She smelled great. What was happening here?
"Go ahead, flex" Alicia's velvety voice came from somewhere Al wasn't sure. He did. They both watched when the tape read 11 inches. She took the tape away. Al began relaxing his arm
"Don't. Not yet"
He flexed his arm once again. Then Alicia placed her arm right next to his and flexed it. The beautiful mount of muscle bulged into a beautiful, orange sized shape. They both stood there in silence, watching their arms side by side. It wasn't so much about the half inch difference, that was almost imperceptible. It was about the shape and definition. Alicia's muscle seemed like it had been sculpted by a renaissance artist. Al's looked like the work of a kindergarten child.
"You are really enjoying this, aren't you?" Al asked, smiling at her
"Well..." she blushed "Yeah. I mean... it feels good, you know? Sorry if it bothers you... I'm not gonna do it again" Alicia began relaxing her arm
"Don't. Not yet." now it was his turn "It doesn't bother me. I love that you are this committed to this. That you are proud of your muscles"
Alicia opened up a big smile
"Al... do you like that I'm stronger than you? More muscular?" She raised her other arm and flexed it too. Al repeated her movement. Front by front doing a double bicep pose like this, Alicia seemed even bigger.
"Y-yes" There was no more point denying it
"And you want me to keep getting stronger? More muscular?"
"Yes"
Alicia lowered her arms and kissed Al. This time, on the lips. Al lowered his arms, kissing her back. By instinct, he placed his hands right over her biceps, holding them. Alicia broke the kiss and smiled. She contracted the arms and watched happily as Al felt their hardness.

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2019, 09:25:31 am »
Great development and pacing! I love it!  :cool2:

Perhaps Al will soon discover the miracles of cardio and how it can make him leaner to make the mass disparity between them even larger.  ::)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline southbendcarp

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2019, 10:39:10 am »
Outstanding story so far! Thanks for keeping it sweet instead of dominant or violent. Keep it up!

Offline Biceps108

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2019, 12:04:01 pm »
Nice to see them so sweet and caring with each other, and that they're finally together. Hope she gets even bigger and that there will be a confrontation with her older sister.

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2019, 04:18:32 pm »
Awesome story so far! I love her determination to be stronger than her sister, while also being insecure about how other people will see her. But then she discovers that her best friend is supportive of her. Can't wait to see where their journey takes them.

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2019, 04:00:16 am »
Chapter 5

Even though they had kissed and Alicia was his best friend in ages, inviting her to be his date at the prom was the hardest task Al had in a lifetime. There never seemed to be a right place, a right moment. And, for all it was worth it, he wasn't even sure if she would say yes. Still, after weeks of procrastinating, he finally came up with the guts to ask her
"Hey, Ali... I was wondering..."
"What?"
"If you don't already have someone..."
"What is it, egg-head?"
"I was kind of hoping... you'd be my date at prom... but that is if you want to. It's ok to say no"
Alicia didn't even bother answering straight away. She just kissed Al in the mouth
"Of course I'll be your date. Corsage in light blue, please"
"Oh.. ok"

Prom night came and with it Al's insecurity of what was about to happen. Sharply at the time scheduled, he rang the Klein's door bell. Betty opened it. Al looked at her with indifference. It was amazing that a few months ago he would shake in front of her, that he had a crush on her. Now, he only had eyes for Alicia.
"Ali, your date is here!" Betty screamed over her shoulder "Looking handsome, Al. My sister is a lucky girl"
Al blushed. What he would have payed for a compliment like that before.
"Thanks, Betty"
Alicia came down the stairs and Al's eyes sparkled. She was wearing a long dress, light blue, that covered her chest and tied behind her neck in a lace that fell through her back, that was otherwise exposed. Al approached her and put the corsage on her right wrist. He noticed that Alicia's forearm had too developed some vascularity. Al smiled at her, they both knowing why.
"You look amazing, Alicia"
"Thank you, Al. You don't look to bad yourself"

Entering the prom side by side, Al knew that a untrained eye would never believe how strong Alicia was, that she was so much stronger than him. Al was about 2 inches taller than her, although with her heels they were about the same height. In the eyes of a regular person, their arms looked about the same, Al's seeming bigger because of the shirt and jacket. They looked just like the regular couple.
Evening was going well, they were laughing with some of their classmates about stories, making plans for the summer and dreaming about next year and high school. When the DJ started playing some slow songs, couples started getting up and filling the dance floor
"Hey! Richard Marx. My mom loves that" Al noticed
"Which mom doesn't, right?"
"That's true..."
"C'mon, dance with me" Alicia grabbed Al's hand and pulled him to the dance floor. He held her by her waist and she put her arms around his shoulders. Al couldn't help but feeling how tight and hard Alicia's waist was. He complimented her on that
"Hey... you've been cranking up some abs, haven't you?"
"Well.. yeah. Thank you for noticing"
"Kidding me?" he said, pressing his thumbs against her belly "It's rock hard"
Alicia blushed "Not yet. But they will be"
Right at that moment somebody hit Alicia's hand that was hanging with a glass of root beer. The liquid spilled over Al's jacket, immediately leaving a big stain on it
"Hey, watch it!" Alicia complained without really noticing who had done it
"Or what?" came the voice from behind them. They turned and saw that it was Johnny O, a famous bully that was a freshman at high school. Why was he on their prom?
"Hey man, just leave us alone, ok?" Al spoke quickly, he simply didn't want to be interrupted from his moment with Alicia
"Oh, I don't think I will, little Al. How's your mama? Still not caring about you?"
Al's face turned red. He wanted to punch Johnny in the face, but he knew he wouldn't stand a chance against him
"Oh, just shut up" he said once again
"Well, if you want that, you will have to make me" Johnny got what he wanted. He wanted to pick a fight with someone, and Al was an easy target
Right at that moment, Alicia pulled Al behind her "Oh, it will be my pleasure"
Everyone was caught by surprise. Was the young girl actually challenging the older bully?
"Sorry, I don't hit girls"
"Excellent. Maybe we could settle this in some other way. Perhaps armwrestling? Or are you too scared?" Alicia sounded confident and decided. She was doing this
"Are you crazy? What the hell did you guys put on that root beer?"
"Are you afraid?" She spoke louder, getting attention from people around them. There was no way Johnny could back down
He gave the shoulders to her. "Fine by me. But if I win, you dump this loser and let me take you home"
"Deal. And if I win, you leave this party and never bother us again"
Alicia was already sitting by a table and placing her elbow on it
Johnny sat across her "Can't believe I'm actually doing this" He grabbed her hand
"Oh, believe it" her voice came untamed
People had gathered around the table. They were cheering and speaking loudly. Al held their hands at starting position
"Alright, I'll count to three. 1-2-3-go!"
They started pushing, but no one gained any advantage in the first 15 seconds or so. Then Alicia started slowly bringing Johnny's hand down, around 30 degrees, where he held her
"No.... way...." he grunted between breaths
"Oh... way..." she answered, pushing with another surge an extra 20 degrees. He was now more than half way down.
Their hands began trembling. This had lasted over a minute already. Johnny did everything he could, but Alicia's arm was stubborn. Still, she couldn't bring him down.
Even at the stalemate, people were shocked by Alicia's strength.
"My God, look at her arm" someone commented near Johnny's ear. He deviated his look from their locked hands to Alicia's arm, where her bicep was now on display, with her small peak, very hard looking, vein and all. Seeing her remarkable muscle drained his power. Immediately after he looked, Alicia came up with another surge of power he couldn't match. He was now inches away from defeat. Realizing he was cornered, Johnny let go of Alicia's hand before she finished him. Without saying a single word, he stood up and left the party. Peopler around Alicia were cheering
She stood up, kissed Al, took his hand and asked
"So, let's party?"
Al was frozen with delight
"Alicia, that was... I have no words for it"
"Oh, c'mon... it was not a big deal"
"Not a big deal? You've just beaten the shit out of a bully!" Alicia could tell by Al's voice he was really excited and proud of her. She blushed
"Well... I did it for you, Al. I guess you gave me the strength I needed"
Al just answered from his heart. He didn't think it through, not for a second
"God, I love you"

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2019, 07:57:40 am »
The best writer. ever.
please, go on!!!
K for you
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2019, 01:24:32 am »
Great job! I'm hooked!

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2019, 05:21:58 pm »
Chapter 6

So prom was come and gone. And along with it, the relationship between Al and Alicia, apparently. "I love you" wasn't something Alicia was prepared for, and the next few weeks the two of them spent less and less time together. Summer vacation came, and Al's mom took him into a two week trip to Hawaii. Maybe that's what they needed. Some time off.

Al came back home with a nice tan and a serious doubt. Should he call Alicia? Should he just go to her place and ring the bell? Or should he wait for some sign from her? As if Alicia could feel his doubts, the answer came via text that same day
"Hey, heard you guys are back home. Mom and Dad want to invite you two for a barbecue tomorrow evening. Good?"
Al quickly asked his mom and answered Alicia back "Perfect. Be there at 5"

The next day Al spent most of it in front of the mirror practicing. Should he be like mr. Cool and act like it was nothing? Or should he be like a proud, despised boyfriend who Alicia would have to win back? What should he say? And wear?
At 5 sharp he and his mom rang the Klein's bell. They were welcomed by Mrs. Klein
"Oh, hello Al! And Carol! Please come in"
"Here, don't mind me, I brought dessert" Carol handed Susan a chocolate mousse she had prepared for the evening
"Oh, how thoughtful of you" and added "Al, Alicia is downstairs. Please, make yourself comfortable. Betty and Jeff are setting the table"
As the two women talked amenities, Al headed to the basement. He could hear his heart pounding. It felt like he was going to his first date, except he also felt like he was walking the green mile.
"H-hey... hi Ali" he spoke undecided
Alicia ran towards him the second she laid eyes on him "Al! You're back!" She grabbed him and hugged him tightly
Immediately, Al felt that Alicia looked a bit bigger than he remembered. Her shoulders looked wider, her whole torso seemed thicker.
"I missed you" she said romantically, looking at him
"I missed you too" he answered, taking a small package from his pocket "Here, I bought this for you"
Not saying a word, Alicia smiled as she unwrapped the gift. It was an Hawaiian necklace, made by locals, with a sea shell and the letter A engraved on it.
"That's gorgeous, Al! I loved it! Here, put it on me" Alicia handed Al the necklace and turned her back on him, using both hands to hold her hair up. Al noticed, as he put the necklace on her, that her back was 'lumpier', her traps muscles were a bit more prominent than before. In all, it looked like now Alicia's muscles were less shy, and decided to come out and play.
Alicia turned back at him
"Thank you, it looks great"
"Don't mention it"
"So, how was the trip? It seems like we haven't talked in ages"
"I know, right? It's been like two months we haven't really talked to each other"
"Yeah... God, I really missed you"
"Me too, Ali. So, what have you been up to?"
"Well, just the same, actually. I took this summer time and really dove into this bodybuilding thing, you know? Improved my diet, tried some different things down here..."
"Well, I don't want to sound like a creep, but... I could tell. You look bigger"
"Oh, I'm glad you noticed! Here, let me show you" Alicia handed Al the same measuring tape he once used to wrap around her bicep.
Alicia rolled up her sleeve "Last time we did this, I was what? 11 and a half, right?"
"Yeah" Al answered, as he wrapped the tape again around Alicia's relaxed arm. Then she flexed her bicep and Al's jaw dropped. It wasn't just about the size, that the tape now pointed at 12 and 1/4. It was the bulbous shape and hardness of Alicia's muscle that took Al's breath away. Her bicep had a round, peaked, baseball sized shape, hard as a cannonball. Without even asking permission, Al caressed it and squeezed it, but it just didn't budge. Alicia giggled as Al's face melted away with astonishment.
"So, what do you think? You like it?"
"W... wow, Ali. This is the most gorgeous bicep I've ever seen"
Alicia placed her left hand on it and tried to squeeze it "You see? It's really hard!"
"Y-yes... I couldn't squeeze it"
Alicia kept her bicep flexed for a few more moments, admiring it along with Al. Then she lowered her arm
"Can I tell you a secret?"
"Yes, of course"
"You were my inspiration, you know?" she blushed "Each time I finished a set or noticed something different on my body, like a new vein or a more prominent muscle, I wanted to tell you, to show you..."
"I can't wait to see it, Ali" Al mustered to say
"Maybe tomorrow you could come and workout with me? Like the old times?"
"Looking forward. It's a date"
"It's a date" she spoke happily. "You know, I think I am ready"
"For what?"
"Challenging Betty. I think I'm finally stronger than her"
"Have you seen your own arm? I wouldn't dare compare my muscle to yours. You're gonna destroy her"
Alicia hugged Al again
"I love you, Al. I missed your support, you know? I'm sorry for being a jerk"
Al kissed her "I love you too, Ali."
"So, let's go upstairs? I think they're waiting for us"

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Girl next door

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View