Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574148 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 09:13:34 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Golden Age
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Golden Age  (Read 69223 times)

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: The Golden Age
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2019, 09:02:31 pm »
I wish another character would appear instead of all these comments....

Chapter right? ;-)

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2019, 09:02:31 pm »

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2019, 06:18:25 pm »
Chapter 11

Spring break came and with it Brad had a tough choice: his College friends invited him to go to Mexico and party like crazy, which sounded great. But him and Zoe were getting along and he wanted to head back home and see his girlfriend's progress. On top of that, he received news that his mother was training for a bodybuilding contest. It was like Christmas for him. He had an excuse to walk among many muscular women and look at their bodies without looking like a creep, at least not a big one. So he headed back home.
Zoe picked him up at the airport. They kissed and Brad wasted no time grabbing her arms. He felt the dense mass of muscle she had built up
"Wow, babe. You got bigger"
"Oh, you like it, don't you?" Zoe giggled
"I sure do"
"Well, maybe later you can get a better look at that. Now I need to drop you off. Mom is expecting me at home"
"Sounds good to me" Brad was a little disappointed he wouldn't have a chance to feel his girl's body right away, but it was ok
Zoe dropped Brad home and left with a wet, meaningful kiss. Brad entered his house and called out for anyone
"Hey guys! I'm home!"
No answer. He looked in the garage. His dad's car was missing, but his mother's truck was there. He always figured how unique it must have been to an outsider. The father driving a regular sedan, and the mother with a diesel burner big truck. 'Well, it's exactly how they look without the car, actually' he laughed comparing his parents to their vehicles.
"Guys! Anyone at home? Mom??" Hope?? Mon??"
"In here, Brad!" he heard Hope's voice from her bedroom.
Not bothering to drop his bag, Brad entered his sister's room. Then he dropped his bag, along with his jaw. Both Hope and his mother were in bikinis practicing bodybuilding poses in front of each other.
They were both holding their own arms in a classic chest pose. Jessica's body had gotten so big she could be described as Godly. Her shoulder's were beyond large, full round caps, fibered and vascular. Her chest must have been over 40 inches wide. Her arms were surreal, one could count the striations on them. If she had been drowned by a Japanese manga artist, he probably wouldn't be able to make justice to her muscles.
Beside her, Hope looked almost normal, dwarfed by her mother's incredible physique. But Brad was an 'expert' on female muscles. He realized immediately how big his sister had gotten. Her quads specially were superb. Each muscle group on it bulged hard as she laid her weight on it. Her biceps seemed to enlarge at least 2 inches since their joint workout months ago.
"Hey, bro! How are you?" Hope walked towards him and gave Brad a big kiss on the cheek. Brad had been working out seriously for nearly one year now, and he was proud of his size, but as Hope came closer to him, he clearly noticed his sister was so much bigger than him it made him uncomfortable. When his mother did the same, he was pretty sure she could eclipse the sun.
"I... what?"
"Oh, mom was teaching me some poses, you know. She needs to practice them, so I figured I could learn some. Maybe someday I'll need it" Hope giggled
Feeling her son's embarrassment, Jessica cut the practice
"Yeah, well, maybe we'll do it later, Hope" Excusing herself, she left the room hoping Brad would follow her and go to his own room. Hope, however, prevented that from happening, holding her brother behind
"So, what you've been up to, Brad? You look big!"
Brad looked at his sister in disbelief "I look big? Have you looked at yourself lately, Hope?"
She blushed "I know, right? I guess mom's genetics did help" Clearly Hope was excited to talk to someone about her development "You should have seen what happened in school the other day. You know, people started noticing I was getting big and all, but nobody ever spoke a word. That's until the day me and Zoe were at school gym doing some exercises when the football team entered. They couldn't believe I was benchpressing over 225, so they challenged me and Zoe. Heck, I creamed the QB"
"You know, armwrestling! He was such a jerk. He didn't recognize how strong I am. He kept saying I cheated and all"
"Well, Hope. You have to understand it's not easy for these guys to be proven wrong, to be overpowered by someone. Specially by a girl"
"Screw them. I was so pissed I actually threatened him"
"You did what?"
"Well, I told him next time they went to practice, I'd ask the coach to be on defense. And I told him I'd sack him so hard he would rather retire then play another snap against me at linebacker" Hope giggled "you should have seen his face"
"Oh, c'mon Hope. You didn't have to do that, you know"
"Well, maybe I didn't. But the fact is I'm tired of this sexist thing that girls should be delicate and weak. I want them to know these muscles are not just for show" Hope took two steps forward and flexed both her biceps. Without their mother in the room, she looked bigger, more dominant. Instinctively, Brad stepped back, banging his back against the door
Hope giggled "You don't have to be afraid, bro" she lowered her arms and placed them on her hips, still very imposing "But, I mean... that's what I expect from people. Respect. I am much stronger than the average guy and I want people to recognize it. You know what I mean, right?"
"Y-yeah...." Brad was sweating his ass off. His sister attitude was just as arousing as her body
"And if you, who is buffer than the average guy and respects muscles in a lady can feel... well, intimidated... why can't they?" Again Hope stepped forward, now only a few inches away from her brother's face. Brad could feel her mint breath. Brad grabbed the door knob and busted it opened
"I... I gotta go, sis. Nice talk"
He ran back to his room, leaving his bag behind.

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2019, 03:32:04 am »
I love how uncomfortable Brad is around Hope and his mother, especially as Hope pushes the boundaries, acting more and more dominant and intimidating in front of him. Too bad Brad ran away! Hope will just have to corner him again another time

Offline Del4

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2019, 05:25:33 am »
Great story - really enjoy the Hope/Brad dynamic. Would love to see more interaction between Brad and his mum.

Offline lardbutt1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2019, 05:38:58 am »
Thanks for continuing the story. Great update! Can't wait to see Brad's interactions with his sister and mom in the future.

Offline madsoam2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2019, 06:22:38 am »
I have to admit that I initially overlooked this story thinking it was another incest-tinged take on the muscle woman genre...albeit a well-written one. I'm not sure what brought me back to it, but I continued reading and it hooked me.

The incest thing is not my favorite, but this one touches on 4 fascinating perspectives of the muscle fetish that seem realistic and original in female muscle storytelling. I'm really enjoying how each of the characters are working through their situation.

The driven mother, aggressively pursuing her interest in bodybuilding, is appropriately mature and fully aware of the world of men that fetishize her passion. I love how she then discovers that her son is afflicted with this particular sexual proclivity and must then carefully handle their relationship from this point onward.  Abandoning her personal goal of being a bodybuilder is not an option.

The son, helpless to his primal responses when forced to face the embodiment of his fetish in the women of his direct family, then tortured by the taboo of acting in any way on these feelings.

The sister, inspired by her mother as a powerful female role model, but naive to the effect of her pursuits on her brother, subsequently inadvertently presses his internal conflict to ever further extremes.  In parallel, his mother is fully keyed into this conundrum, yet she cannot intercede on the dynamic out of a motherly duty to protect of her son's secret and an equally strong obligation not to stifle her daughter's actions and interests.

Finally the introduction of a valid, non-taboo romantic interest opportunity for the son's sexual energy, creates a potential outlet for possibly everyone involved. At the risk of crossing into 'fan-fic' territory (since you can tell I'm clearly a fan of this one), the close relationship of this girlfriend to the sister creates the risk of an inadvertent "outing" of the son's involuntary feelings toward his mother and sister for their muscularity, which infuses even this relationship with a degree of tension.

Great stories are built on great, believable characters that are placed into situations of conflict. This one has those things (as I accept the central conceit as 'believable' for the purpose of the story)...but it also has girls with big muscles, so it is therfore completely awesome. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to read more!

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2019, 11:12:14 am »
Thank you for your words. One of your stories (Lisa's path) is one of the best I've ever read.
and thank to all of the other guys for your words too

I have to admit that I initially overlooked this story thinking it was another incest-tinged take on the muscle woman genre...albeit a well-written one. I'm not sure what brought me back to it, but I continued reading and it hooked me.

The incest thing is not my favorite, but this one touches on 4 fascinating perspectives of the muscle fetish that seem realistic and original in female muscle storytelling. I'm really enjoying how each of the characters are working through their situation.

The driven mother, aggressively pursuing her interest in bodybuilding, is appropriately mature and fully aware of the world of men that fetishize her passion. I love how she then discovers that her son is afflicted with this particular sexual proclivity and must then carefully handle their relationship from this point onward.  Abandoning her personal goal of being a bodybuilder is not an option.

The son, helpless to his primal responses when forced to face the embodiment of his fetish in the women of his direct family, then tortured by the taboo of acting in any way on these feelings.

The sister, inspired by her mother as a powerful female role model, but naive to the effect of her pursuits on her brother, subsequently inadvertently presses his internal conflict to ever further extremes.  In parallel, his mother is fully keyed into this conundrum, yet she cannot intercede on the dynamic out of a motherly duty to protect of her son's secret and an equally strong obligation not to stifle her daughter's actions and interests.

Finally the introduction of a valid, non-taboo romantic interest opportunity for the son's sexual energy, creates a potential outlet for possibly everyone involved. At the risk of crossing into 'fan-fic' territory (since you can tell I'm clearly a fan of this one), the close relationship of this girlfriend to the sister creates the risk of an inadvertent "outing" of the son's involuntary feelings toward his mother and sister for their muscularity, which infuses even this relationship with a degree of tension.

Great stories are built on great, believable characters that are placed into situations of conflict. This one has those things (as I accept the central conceit as 'believable' for the purpose of the story)...but it also has girls with big muscles, so it is therfore completely awesome. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to read more!

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2019, 12:06:01 pm »
Chapter 12

Every now and then Brad and Zoe worked out together. After almost one year of commitment to the weights, however, Brad was able to put himself apart of his girlfriend, at least strength wise. Since their first joint workout, where Brad did his best just to keep up with Zoe's lifts, testosterone came into play and he just got bigger than her. Clearly it pissed her off a little bit, as she was not used to be weaker than her spotter, except for her friend (and Brad's sister) Hope. She didn't know why, but the fact is she was competitive. One day, after a session where she did her best and still saw her boyfriend go for reps with weights she was grunting and puffing to lift, she had to let her disappointment out. So, she called Hope
"Hey girl"
"What's up, Zoe?"
"Listen...  I gotta talk to you about something"
"Sure, what is it?"
"Your brother... he's... well, he's getting stronger than me every time we workout together, and... and it kind of pisses me off"
Hope laughed on the other side of the phone "Oh, Zoe... c'mon! He does have the hormonal advantage here. I know sometime, if he keeps up, he will be bigger than me too. I'm just not gonna make it easy on him, but there's nothing much we can do, I guess"
"Well, actually, there is..."
"What do you mean?"
"Well... we could get some 'juice', you know"
Hope took her time before answering Zoe's suggestion "I don't know about that, Zoe. Mom used it for a while, but low dosage and with medical follow up. I don't see our parents supporting that, you know"
"I knew it! I knew you mom couldn't look like she does without some help!"
"Well, yeah, but..."
"And don't you want to look like her? Be as big as she is? Maybe bigger?" Zoe's voice was getting louder as she thought of herself with the muscles of Jessica on her body
"Well, yeah... but it's not that simple. We're only 18, you know"
"Oh, c'mon Hope. Just talk to her, alright?"
"Ok, ok... I'll see what I can do"

Hope did talk to Jessica about the effects of steroids and how she felt using them. Even though her mother didn't say a loud 'no' about it, it was clear that she wouldn't allow her young daughter to gear up her body like that. Hope broke the bad news to Zoe, who seemed to take it pretty well
"Well, thanks for trying. It was a long shot, I guess"
"Yeah, and it's for the best you know. Besides, what's the problem with Brad being stronger than you?"
"It's not a problem exactly... but don't tell me you don't feel good about yourself when you flex your biceps and they look better than some guy at the gym"
"Well, as a matter of fact I do" Hope's face blushed
"And don't tell me you don't love the title of strongest sibling at the Green's household" Zoe giggled
"Yeah, alright. You got me. It feels amazing being this big and strong." Hope flexed her right bicep and admired her size
"Exactly. Well, I want that too"

The next three months before their prom, Hope had the feeling that Zoe was avoiding her. She changed her workout schedule so they weren't spotting each other anymore. Hope, however, imagined their last talk had something to do with it. Zoe would never be admired and seen as the strongest one around if they kept working out together. She still had a path before reaching Hope's size, so it was probably for the best they were working out separately now.
Hope did hit a plateau on her training, and a couple times it frustrated her enough to consider talking again to her mother about steroids, but the fact is she had some fear of the side effects, and even being stagnated, she was still admired and draw attention anywhere she walked, so there was really no point.

A week before prom, Zoe called Hope again
"Hey girl... how are you?"
"Hey Zoe... long time, uh?"
"Yeah... about that, I'm sorry... you know, with the finals, and the whole 'I want to be the big one around' thing I kind of drifted apart, I know..."
"It's ok... so, what's up?"
"Well, Brad just told me he is arriving tomorrow... I was thinking maybe the three of us could workout together again, like that time when you introduced me to him... what do you say?"
"Cool... meet you there"
"Great"

Hope and Brad drove from their home and parked in front of the gym. On the way, Hope kept looking at her brother's body 'Damn, he did grew a bit. I wonder if I still can outlift him'
They went to their lockers and changed. Brad was wearing the basic combination of black shorts and white t-shirt. He looked nice, but didn't bother in showing off any of his body. Hope came back on blue spandex shorts and matching tank top, that put her whole body on display. Brad couldn't help but react to how amazing his sister's body was. She had size and rather good definition, even without dieting perfectly.
Zoe came in shortly after, wearing loose pants and t-shirt. She said hi quickly and went on to change her clothes.
Hope and Brad were chit-chatting when somebody came out of the locker room. From the corner of her eye, Hope at first figured it must have been one of her mother's girlfriends. It wasn't until she noticed Brad's eyes bulging out of his skull that she double looked and realized it was Zoe. Or, at least, the monster that ate Zoe. Although Zoe was a good 3 inches shorter than them, she looked BIG. At each step, her quads bulged and expanded. Within three steps from the siblings, Zoe planted her feet on the ground and slightly contracted them. They bursted out of her skin, showing their fibers and definition. Moving their eyes up, they noticed the rippling pack of abdominal muscles, protruding from her belly at each breath. Her torso kept widening and widening, up until where her shoulders, which now looked like larger than her hands, striated and defined, were. Zoe's pectoral muscles had enlarged and specially when they met each other the definition and separation was superb. It looked like if the flexed them, they would tear down her sports bra.
Zoe didn't even bother pretending not knowing what was going on. She knew the impact she caused and she was absolutely loving it. She raised her both arms and did a strong double bicep pose. She watched proudly as they peaked and split themselves, bypassed by two large veins each.
For the first time Zoe felt like she really owned the place. She had two strong people watching mesmerized how big she was. How shredded. She knew she would feel good about it, but she had no idea how much.
Hope immediately realized what had happened, why Zoe had driven herself apart the last months. She was using it. And, for the first time since she started developing muscles Hope felt dwarfed. Felt small. And felt like she should have used it too. Zoe's body was a work of art. So hard and defined, she wanted to touch it. To grab it. To... kiss it. Hope was lost on her own feelings when Brad's voice came from somewhere far away.
Brad just moaned. There was no more hiding. His dick was so hard protruding from his shorts watching his girlfriend flex. This was all he ever wanted in a woman. Yeah, he wished she had uncovered the wonder of her body in a close, private place. But there he was, in the middle of the gym, and the urge to grab those rock hard muscles was to much to bare. Not caring for what people would say, Brady threw himself at Zoe's biceps, squeezing them and rubbing them. Zoe relaxed her left hand and still flexing her right arm, where Brad was focusing his attention, grabbed one of his hands and placed it on her abs. She could feel the electricity and sexual tension from the tip of his fingers as he ran his hands over her six pack. Approaching his ear, she whispered
"I can see you really like this new me... wait until you see what I can do with those weights, babe"
Moaning again, Brad bursted the locker room door opened and locked himself in there. Zoe was pretty sure she could hear the moans he made a couple seconds later. She smiled back at Hope
"So, what do you think?" Flexing again her biceps, she noticed Hope was sweating and trembling.

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2019, 03:27:15 pm »
Karma+

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2019, 04:03:40 pm »
 :woohoo: :rock: :clap:

Offline mocklobster68

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2019, 09:42:43 pm »
Favorite story for a long time, can't wait for the next installment!

Offline lardbutt1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2019, 04:46:25 am »
This may be one of my favorite stories ever. Really hope you decide not to end it. Brad's relationship with his sister and mother was getting so heated, and it would be interesting to see what happens if his sister finds out. Maybe she starts comparing with brad, and he can't help himself or a similar situation. I honestly think your descriptions of Brad's family are some of the best.

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2019, 08:17:10 pm »
Chapter 13

The three did work out together, but between the uneasiness caused by Zoe's body changes and her raw strength, it became very clear and very soon that the two siblings, though they were strong for the average person, were not in Zoe's league. Where they maxed out, Zoe went for reps. When they quit, she kept adding weight. 20, 30, sometimes up to 50% more than them. Zoe's workout was something to be seen. She could benchpress over 300 pounds. She squatted with more than 200. She could feel the sexual tension between her and Brad growing by the minute, swelling in the same speed her muscles did at each rep. She didn't realize, however, that Hope was having that tension too.
Hope had her doubts for a while now, but it wasn't until she saw Zoe's muscular rippling body in all it's glory that she gave in. She wanted that. She wanted a muscular woman to her. Throughout the whole session, Hope couldn't stop imagining her and Zoe side by side, holding hands. The comments they would attract. The strongest couple in the world. Hope was so absorbed in her world she didn't notice that in some exercises Brad was able to keep up with her.
They ended up their workout and walked out to the parking lot. Brad, instead of going to Hope's car, walked towards Zoe's.
"Hey sis... I, I think I'm gonna go with Zoe... so much to catch up, you know" He couldn't fake his excitement
Hope blushed with jealousy
"erm... ok. Just... just don't be late. Mom and Dad want us for dinner, you know"
"Yeah, sure"
Brad barely waited for them to close the door. As soon as Zoe entered the car, he grabbed her arm
"Please, flex for me"
Zoe giggled
"Well, I was hoping we could go somewhere else... there, I'll flex anything you want, babe" she gave a quick twitch on her bicep, making it bounce on his hand. Brad moaned
"Alright... drive. Fast"

They reached a motel, checked in and entered the room. As Zoe dropped the car keys on the table, Brad sat on the bed and watched her girlfriend.
"God, you look amazing"
Zoe raised her arms and flexed her biceps once again "You really liked it, uh?"
Zoe sat on Brad's lap and felt his hard cock "Yeah, you did..."
Placing her hands behind his head, she pulled him closer to her chest and flexed them in a slow rhythmic movement. The image was hypnotizing.
"You like that your girlfriend is big and strong, Brad?"
"Yeah..."
"You like that her muscles are hard, and bulge everywhere?"
"Yeah...."
"You like that she is stronger than you... bigger than you?"
"Yeah... I love it...."
"So, tell me, Brad. Which muscle should I flex first for you?"
"I... I don't know, I..."
"Well, here's an idea"
Zoe got up, stripped down from her clothes and laid on fours on the bed. Brad watched mesmerized her hamstrings protruding, her hard glutes. And mostly, he noticed her broad, lumpy back, V-shaped. Stripping down from his pants, he knelt behind her and penetrated her pussy. He just couldn't wait anymore. He grabbed her by the sides, feeling her hard abs. Zoe contracted her perineal muscles, constricting Brad's dick inside her
"Hum... I've never felt you so hard babe"
"I guess I can say the same about every inch of your body, Zoe"
They fucked like they had never fucked before. Brad was having all his dreams come true on her girlfriend's body. He was quick, but he knew for sure that this was the best fuck he ever had. As he fucked her, he watched Zoe's back muscles contracting. He noticed how veiny and striped her forearms were when she grabbed the head of the bed. As they got harder, he knew for sure Zoe could break the wood if she wanted to. She was so strong and muscular. He heard her moaning, her muscles spasms all over her body. He noticed her wide lats. Her thick thighs. As she orgasmed, Brad felt happy. The happier he ever felt in his life.

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2019, 11:47:17 pm »
Well done.. and while Hope is all muscle-crazed now - I will remind everyone that the little sister Monica hasn't been seen or heard from in the story for quite a while.. who knows what Brfan has coming on tat angle....

:rock:

Offline uno987

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2019, 12:36:55 pm »
absolutely a great story ... very good writing style  :cool2:

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Golden Age

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View