Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574976 Posts in 72983 Topics by 28825 Members - Latest Member: aek1972 April 23, 2024, 11:58:36 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Muscular Mrs. Jones: The College Years
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Muscular Mrs. Jones: The College Years  (Read 91282 times)

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: The Muscular Mrs. Jones: The College Years
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2018, 07:35:01 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
BTW: I'm really curious how the relationship with Lizzy will develop. Because she knows she's there. Will Lizzy meet her and leave? Will she be as mesmerized as he is and decide to dig in for his greatest joy.... I can't wait to read what will happen, great plot!!

Hey -- I dont want to give too much away for what I have planned going forward but I can definitely say as the relationship between Lawrence and Jinni deepens they will become more and more intertwined into each others lives. So definitely look out for that!

Forum Saradas

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2018, 05:08:35 am »
Great story.
Would really like to read who things going on. Hope there's some growing describing in it.

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2018, 08:08:12 am »
omg,if his girlfriend found out and got muscular also,that would be interesting
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2018, 09:31:46 am »
BTW: I'm really curious how the relationship with Lizzy will develop. Because she knows she's there. Will Lizzy meet her and leave? Will she be as mesmerized as he is and decide to dig in for his greatest joy.... I can't wait to read what will happen, great plot!!

Hey -- I dont want to give too much away for what I have planned going forward but I can definitely say as the relationship between Lawrence and Jinni deepens they will become more and more intertwined into each others lives. So definitely look out for that!

No don't say anything, I'll wait as calmly as possible  ;D

Offline nyfiken

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2018, 03:30:48 pm »
 :rock: :bravo:

k+ of course

Offline bolt21

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2018, 04:33:40 pm »
Put me in the camp of not wanting to know what happens until I finally get to read the next chapter.

That said, I'd like to see Lizzy out of the way entirely. Let Lawrence find out she's cheating on him and dump her. Or let her meet Jinni and run off in embarrassment. Anything so that it's just Lawrence and Jimmy and he doesn't have to worry about splitting his attention in the least.

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    40%
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2018, 07:53:12 pm »
Bravo. Well written and with great description. I look forward to the next installment.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2018, 02:40:35 pm »
Thanks everyone for the feedback. I love that people seem invested in this story. I'm working on  the next chapter now and hopefully will have it done in the next week or so. If anyone has any ideas, insights, stuff they want to see more of  or less of just let me know. I want to craft a story that makes people reading it feel as if they are experiencing it first hand. That being said this story is going for a realistic tone so no magic or extreme muscle growth would work in the context (not that theres anything wrong with it but I don't think it works in the conext of this story). But anything you can see happening in real life I think would fit.

Thanks again for everyone who took time out to comment!

Offline pepperdog

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2018, 03:13:05 pm »
Love your story, just let Lawrence enjoy some muscle worship with Jinni

Offline bolt21

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2018, 03:38:33 pm »
Yes to muscle worship.
Yes to playful muscle domination.
Yes to Jinny and Lawrence having sex.
No to a 3 way.
No to bdsm.
Please keep it playful.

Offline biggerisbetter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2018, 12:56:38 pm »
This is really good, keep going! I love the "reality" approach. And do not go too fast, the affection between the two of them should develop slowly. After all the two of them have to break a taboo, this is not easy. And I wouldn't mind if she was really big, there are short bodybuilders around 180 pounds or something. The difference between his slim body and her sheer mass should be as big as possible, within reality of course. I would love her to become more flirtatious with time and tease him with her muscles in public places - I want to feel him burning with desire without the chance to fulfill it.

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2018, 06:32:46 pm »
Thanks everyone for the comments and ideas. I was a bit nervous when I open it up to feedback but I am pretty happy to see a lot of stuff I was already going to put in here and some other stuff which may finds its when in, in a different form - it tells me that ppl like the style and approach to the story which tells me I am on the right track.

I'm currently working on the new chapter and was hoping to have it done this weekend but got busy... and its looking like its longer then I though so when it drops there will be plenty to read. I will say you can expect more in the coming chapters of a growing relationship between Lawrence and Jinni, but I think this will happen slowly and let tension build like BIB said there is a taboo that they are working to overcome so we'll see how it unfolds.... or if it unfolds but I will say in the future installments you can expect a lot of my style of Mrs. J parading that powerfully muscled body in publicly in front of Lawrence and driving him and everyone else around him crazy.

I know my style is very descriptive - do you feel this slows the plot of the story? Or does it add to letting you as the reader feel immersed? Its hard sometime because I myself get carried away.

I also will say as far as the growing there will be some -- but also enjoy Mrs J as she is she's worked hard to get herself up to around 5'4 160-170 she's pretty big - well into Lisa Aukland beefy heavyweight bb territory.

Thanks again to everyone who posted. Excited to share the next chapter!

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2018, 08:59:25 pm »
I think your descriptive style adds depth to your plot and so consistency. I'd say keep going you are doing great!

Offline bolt21

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2018, 09:39:25 pm »
I love the descriptions. Please get carried away as much as your heart desires.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2018, 05:31:31 am »
Your descriptions are great.
Your story -your style.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Muscular Mrs. Jones: The College Years

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View