Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575358 Posts in 73145 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 01:49:31 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: [Mesut88] Jessica and Jacob
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #1st STORY: [Mesut88] Jessica and Jacob  (Read 35167 times)

Offline micror2

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: #1st STORY: [Mesut88] Jessica and Jacob
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2018, 03:57:14 pm »
Nice story. Do you intend to expand on relation with Jessica's family and Jacob.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2018, 03:57:14 pm »

Offline Mesut88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2019, 01:31:05 pm »
Long time no see...
Part 8
I was 14 years old back then, and my training was going great, although it had become harder to hide the fact that I was becoming amazingly muscular. I was coming home from school one afternoon when I saw my mother sitting in their front porch with a big box near to their front door.

"Hi mom, what are you doing?" I asked curiously.
"Waiting your dad and brother to come back home. UPS guy brought the new washing machine here and I need them to lift this thing inside so I wouldn't need to sit here by myself."

I thought for a moment. I knew I supposed to be able to lift the machine all by myself, but I wasn't sure if I want my mom to know how strong I had become. Honestly I had become quite irritated about how she  underrated my training and how she sometimes commented about how I would become fat because of the amount food i was eating every day. That was irritating. I  decided to show off to my mom a little bit.

"I can lift the box inside." I said.
"Are you kidding me, stop playing and go inside. Wait? What are you doing?!" She shouted when I walked by the machine, squatted and lifted the heavy box up with a loud grunt.
"Mhmm where do you want me to take it mhm" I said, panting heavily. The damn box was quite difficult to carry and it was actually pretty heavy. But I was strong enough.

"Put the box down before you hurt yourself or damage our washing machine!!" Mom screamed.
"No mom! I'm strong enough!" I shouted. My face was becoming red and I had begun sweating.
"Okey then, inside, near the old machine" mom said.

I began walking awkwardly with the heavy box. I was becoming to feel the burn in my muscles, and she enjoyed the pump she was getting. My traps flexed strongly when I lifted the box a bit higher to get a better grip. Mom was following my steps, and the 30 meter walk to the right place took about a minute. I put the box down and turned to to my mother.

"See? It wasn't that hard." I said smiling. Sweat was running down on my forehead and the loose sweatshirt I was wearing began to feel a bit too warm. I was becoming to think that showing off my strength wasn't that great idea.
"How an earth did you do that? I never knew you were that strong" mom asked, genuinely surprised.
"Mom, I was already stronger than you two years ago when I was twelve years old. I've been training heavily five times a week since that and I'm already 35 pounds heavier than then." I was 150 pounds back then, and I had cutted som baby fat from my body so I had probably packed about 40 pounds of muscle in two years.
"35 pounds? You really shouldn't be eating that much! You're overweighted!" Mom said to me.

That was it. She was saying that I was fat. I decided to show off to her.
"Yeah mom. 150 lbs to my 5'4 body is overweight. But that doesn't mean that I'm fat." I said and began to take my sweatshirt off. I knew my upper body  muscles were pumped up, thanks to washing machine. Underneath my sweatshirt I had a skin tight t-shirt that showed off my ripped abs and veins on my biceps muscle. I put my hands on my hard and visible obliques and flexed my lats as hard ass I could. My mom gasped loud.

"Oh my good Jessica! How an earth you have become that muscular? Your biceps are the biggest I've ever seen. And look at your tummy. You have a six pack!"
"As I told you, I've been training hard. For years. And I've been training heavy. Do you understand how much I have to curl to get these things to grow?" I said and flexed a double biceps pose. My biceps looked great. They had a great peak and skin on them looked paper thin, which made all the veins visible.
"I have no ideas Jessica. You must lift a ton of weight. Do you mind if I touch your biceps?"

That was awkward. My mom groping my muscles. But I decided to let her feel it. I put my arm down and flexed it downwards. It looked huge next to my amazingly thin waist.
"Go ahead mom."
"Jesus Christ! It's as hard as rock!" My mom cried when she tried to grip my biceps as hard as she could.
"I can't get my hands around it!"
"It gets quite big when you're curling a 110 pounds barbell. For reps." I said and at the same time I got an idea.
"Do you want me to prove that to you mom?" I asked and gripped her behind her knees and on her back.
"Hey wait what are you doing?!" Mom shouted when I lifted her up.
"Biceps curls mom." I answered and began slowly but steadily to curl her up. It was harder than using the barbell, but my biceps was strong enough to curl mother with a perfect form.
"Oh my good Jessica!! You're as strong as an ox!" Mom shouted.
"I need to begin to train with you!"

After few reps I put mom back down. She was shocked that her 14 years old daughter that she had thought was fat, had biceps bigger than her father and strength enough to curl her whole body and lift a washing machine.

"Alright then mom. I'm going to the gym in 15 minutes. You can follow if you want. But we are training legs. My upper body is pumped enough" I said and flexed a most muscular pose. My upper body was pumped, as I said. My biceps were peaking near to 16 inches, my delts were round and had striations on them and you could see my pec striations through my tight t-shirt. My mom gasped loudly and couldn't move when I walked out of the room.

Karma and comments appreciated! I'm kind a liking writing from Jessica's point of view but I'm thinking about doing next part from her moms point of view. Any ideas/suggestions?

Offline southbendcarp

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2019, 02:43:02 am »
I had TOTALLY forgotten about this story! It's a classic! Thanks for coming back to it! As for a suggestion, no lesbian stuff between mom & daughter - maybe just some light muscle worship & admiration (but, that's just me).

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2019, 12:03:48 pm »
so happy to see again Jessica!!!
thank you and karma, it's sure!!!
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2019, 07:31:07 pm »
I had TOTALLY forgotten about this story! It's a classic! Thanks for coming back to it! As for a suggestion, no lesbian stuff between mom & daughter - maybe just some light muscle worship & admiration (but, that's just me).
I totally agree with ya.

Offline zyxww

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2019, 06:37:58 pm »
Wonderful story, a true masterpiece. It would be even greater if Jessica showed off via some door punching, or similar violence on things. Very nice balance for the moment, everything is in place!

Offline FemaleMusclesFan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2019, 05:07:17 pm »
Any chance to get a new chapter to this great story?

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2019, 06:57:14 am »
I just read this story and love it. I can hardly wait for Jacob to find out that Jessica did all of this for him and where the story goes next. K+ for you

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2019, 07:00:33 am »
I just read this story and love it. I can hardly wait for Jacob to find out that Jessica did all of this for him and where the story goes next. K+ for you

Offline fred.pert

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2019, 08:53:08 pm »
I hope it's okay with you: i'm taking the time to re-write the story correcting a few errors :)

Offline Mesut88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2019, 09:47:27 am »

Here comes the next part!

15 minutes later I came downstairs with my normal clothes - baggy sweatpants and a hoodie on me. I was quite sure that mom wasn’t going to follow me to the gym and I started to feel quite embarrassed about what I did with her earlier. Because of that I was genuinely surprised when I saw her there waiting for me, her old workout clothes on her.

“Look Jessica, I’ll never gonna want to be as big as you, but I thought that it can be useful to get a few tips to make my thighs and booty a bit more fit.” Mom said with a bit shy smile on her face.

“That sounds great mom, but you do have to realize that my training style is all about getting stronger and bigger!” I said seriously, although I was very pleased that she wanted to follow me to the gym.

On our way to the gym talked we about some things, mostly stuff that doesn’t have anything to do with training, but mom was also curious about how I got so big. I told her about training splits I have used during the years and also about protein powders and stuff like that I’ve been spending all my money on. I didn’t told her about the weights I’ve been lately using, my results were shockingly good for a 14 year old girl. I was wondering if she would be to worried about me when she will be see my workout-weights.

The good thing about the gym I was going was that it was always empty during the hours I usually trained. I always tried to cover my body when I was out in the public areas and even at home, but the gym had become one place I wasn’t to concerned about my body and because of that I had my workout clothes underneath the baggy ones I was wearing. This time I had some knee length workout tights and then I had a same skin tight t-shirt than during the washing machine -accident. Reason why the gym I was going was always empty was that it didn’t have that much equipment and every equipment they had was kind of old. That was no problem for me and my workouts - for example their squat rack, leg press, hack squat machine and bunch of old rusty weight plates was plenty for me and my leg workouts.

When we arrived to the gym the first thing mom did was that she asked where the staff, customers and thread mills were at.

“Reception is only open few hours every monday. Every customer has their own key. Most of the customers comes by the evening I guess, so during the afternoons I get to train all by myself. And this gym doesn’t have any thread mills. Sometimes I warm up by running here but usually I only stretch lightly. After warm up I always lift. And I lift heavy. And that’s the plan for today as well.”

Mom was a bit concerned about our warmup with only few stretches for the lower body, but when I began walking to the squat rack, still wearing my baggy clothes, she hesitated a bit.
“Jessica, Isn’t that thing only for the big guys?” She asked, still not realizing about how strong her little girl was.
“Mom, you don’t have to use extra weight on the barbell, but I’m too strong for that” I said, feeling confident.

During the past half year or so I’ve been doing the same thing for my legs two times a week. First sets of 6 reps, adding weights on every set. After that four sets of 8 reps on the leg press machine. Then some heavy pyramid sets with the stiff legged deadlifts and then in the end a huge drop set with the hack squat machine. That training with heavy weights, two times a week should be working for everyone, but the biggest reason for my crazy progress was the intensity I had during my workouts. I focused with 100% to every training, every set and every rep. The feeling I got during my heavy workouts was just amazing. It makes me feel so strong, like a goddess. A horny, 14 year old goddess.

I started my squats as usually, with the barbell only, still wearing my sweatpants. I did some smooth, deep squats while giving some pointers to my mom. After me it was her turn and her squats looked kinda good as well. After she was done I added 45lbs plates on each side of the bar.

“I thought these first sets was going to be warm ups for us!” Mom shouted to me.
“This is warm up to me.” I said calmly and did six deep squats without any problems. After that I added 45lb plates on each side.

“That’s 225 pounds, I’m never going to be able to squat that! And I think that’s too heavy for you as well!”

I wasn’t liking moms attitude at all. It supposed to be her turn to do her set but instead I just took the barbell on my shoulders, did six as easy reps as with the lighter barbell and add new 45lbs plates on each side. Then I went to the bench press, added 10lbs plates on the otherwise empty barbell, cleaned the barbell up and began walking towards mom.

“All right mom, it’s time to quit your nonsense about the weights being too heavy for me, now it’s time for you to squat this thing.” I said to her as an order and put the barbell easily on her shoulders.
And squat she did. Not as easy as without any add-on weights but she managed it. I thought about adding one more 10lbs plates for her last set and then I started to concentrate on my last warm up set. I had 315 lbs on barbell, which was a still manageable weight for me, but I knew I still needed to concentrate to do this set. I still had my hoodie and sweatpants on me when I went under the barbell and lifted up. It was more than two times my body weight and it felt heavy as fuck. But not too heavy for my quads. When I went all the way to the down I paused a little, then grunted a bit and lifted the weight all the way up. And then I repeated the it six times. When I was done I looked at my mom. She looked shocked somehow.

“Jessica... That was impressive! I genuinely had no idea you’re that strong!”

I felt exhausted so I just nodded to her and then I added 10lbs plates on her barbell and cleaned it up and put in on her shoulders.
“All right mom, it’s time for your last set, do six reps with proper technique, I’ll help you if you need.”
Mom had some proper problems to manage to squat her 85lbs barbell but in the end she managed all of her six reps.

“That was really tough! What are we gonna do next?” She asked.
“I still have my last set to do” I answered and went to put 25lbs plates on each side of the barbell.

There it was, my current top set weight. 365 lbs. First time I tried the weight I only managed to do one rep. The last time I tried it, I had managed to do five reps. Now I had decided I was going to do six reps. When mom realized that how much weight I had on the barbell she began protesting, but I ignored her and peeled of my hoodie. All of my upper body muscles were as pumped and impressive as they were earlier today when I had flex for my mom, but all the sweating had painted my t-shirt even more on me. You could see my deep cut abs and obliques, my pec striations, huge straps, pumpkin shoulders and veins that went from my biceps to my forearms there they became a roadmap of veins instead. My mom had seen my upper body just and hour earlier but she gasped out loudly anyway. But she hasn’t  seen my legs yet.

I started to take of my sweatpants and the first thing my mom saw was my black, knee length spandex shorts. My shorts managed to hide a bit of my vascularity on my quads but they couldn’t hide the fact that my quads were as impressive as my upper body. They were freakishly thick. The next thing she saw was my glutes, which were round, big and really hard. When I managed to get my pants of she saw my calves. They were diamond shaped and with their 16 inches girt in a perfect symmetry for my whole body. I actually thought that she would comment the impressive physique her 14 year old daughter have, but the only thing she could do was gasp and stare eyes wide open. She was clearly in some sort of shock.

I was so focused on my set that I didn’t really care about hear condition. Instead I just went under the barbell and lifted it up. It was so fucking heavy. My shoulders and traps aches and my biceps flexed proudly when I just tried to keep barbell on my shoulders. My lower back and abs were doing everything they could to keep my body straight. My quads were shaking when I went on my first rep.
“AAAAAAHHGG” I cried out when I lifted the weight up. I began panting heavily for a bit and down went I again.
“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” I cried out more loudly after my second rep. My whole body was screaming me to stop, but somehow I felt also a bit tingling between my legs. I was turned on about the things my body could do. The next three reps was as heavy as the two first ones.

Then it was time for my sixth rep. A new record for me if i I’ll managed it. I went all the way down, past the 90 grades, and then I began my way up.
“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” I screamed more louder than ever, emptying my lungs and slowly I started my way up. Every centimeter felt like eternity and I heard my mom cheering me in background. After about 20 seconds I managed to lift the 365lbs barbell all the way up.

The last rep was freakishly intense. It was something above the average, it can’t be that many persons who could do that. But the reason why I was way above the average was that I could push my body way over the limits. So instead about racking the weight after my personal record, I just stood there panting heavily and my legs shaking.

“Mom... Come here... Stand behind me... and put your arms around me.... I’m gonna do one more rep...” I managed to say while still panting heavily. I hoped that mom would just do that instead of protesting and she did that. I felt her kinda soft crotch against my granite hard glutes and I felt her hands on my rock hard abs. Her fingers was on the deep ridges between the rock hard slabs of muscles. I heard that even she was panting heavily now.
“I... need... you... to... help... me... to... lift... this... up.. if... my... legs... fail...” Then I inhaled heavily and down we went. My glutes pressed hard against her crotch and her fingers were stucked between my abs.

“Come on Jessica!!! You can do this!!! You’re so fucking strong!!!” Mom shouted. And somehow that helped me to get some extra energy to start our way up.
“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” I screamed for a last time and then I flexed my quads harder than ever. Shakingly and even slower than the last time I started to lift the weight up. This was the first time my mom was spotting someone so instead of helping me to lift the weight she just hugged me harder and held my abs. But in the end, after about 25 seconds so came we up.

I started to walk towards the squat rack, and my mom still kept hugging me. I re-racked the barbell and then took her fingers away from my rock hard abs. My quads felt more pumped than ever so I peeled my shorts higher on my leg so I get to se all vascularity on them. It was pretty hard because my shorts were so tight but in the end I get them up. Then I took my t-shirt of.

There I stood, only sports bra and really short shorts on me. I looked myself in the mirror, liked what I saw. Then I did the abs and thighs pose. I looked huge and crazy ripped. And then I grunted heavily and tried to flex even harder. And harder. Behind me I heard a loud, high gasp.

If you guys like to rewrite the story, correct the language or find other ends of the chapters so just do it! It would be an honor for me.

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2019, 10:53:32 am »
Really liking the story so far, very well written! Really like the interactions with her mom!

That being said, I hope the mom stays her own size. Or perhaps only likes doing cardio, so she gets thin but trimmed.  ::)

Offline Houl

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2020, 04:43:37 pm »
Very interesting story. Thanks.
I will lift it to the top, hoping to continue...

Offline DarkPrince77

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2020, 08:53:25 am »
I would love to see where this was going to go! Definitely in my top faves!

Offline GermanMuscleFan

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2020, 06:03:50 pm »
Everytime I see the "new" attachment on this story (which is not as often as it should be ;-) I hope that there could be a new chapter... Keep up the work!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: [Mesut88] Jessica and Jacob

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View