Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572585 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 05:56:06 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  New York community
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New York community  (Read 128282 times)

procras6

New York community
« on: December 23, 2009, 04:55:20 am »
Does anyone know of any full service FBBs in the NYC area?

santino corleone

Re: NYC - Sessions in NYC
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2009, 08:40:22 pm »
Good luck LOL! If I were the typical super cynical New Yorker, I would
think that with a post like that and zero carma, you could be LE.
Of course I am not that cynical.
With most of these ladies,  you are lucky to get a HR so happy hunting.
Regretably, there are very few female BB ladies based in New York
but lucky for you, many visit so just check WB270.com and be patient.

Offline xerxes

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2009, 01:25:04 am »
If you go to wb270 there should be a place where all the states are listed, click on "New York" then click, "wrestlers visiting New York", and it will list who is coming to NY. Also, many women tend not to visit NY in the winter. So another idea would be to pick a woman that you're interested in, email her and ask if she visits NY.
User is currently banned [View]

kevinmcfl

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2010, 01:26:14 am »
I know that NY has many great FBB's visiting all the time for sessions but they are often very highly priced.  Do local girls come cheaper and are there any NY locals worth seeing.

santino corleone

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2010, 05:36:36 pm »
SHOCKINGLY enough, there are very few local ladies in NYC worth visiting.  If there were, trust me, I would have seen them
all by now since I have been doing this for 6-7 years LOL!!

Mistress  Melinda is on my short list. I may see her some day. I haven't heard much about her but what little I have heard
has been fine. No others really worth mentioning. I would stick with the visiting ladies. True, most are expensive but
some are worth it.

Offline jboneman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2010, 10:22:40 pm »
Fellas,
What about Andrea Giacomi? I have seen recently that she is offering session and is here in NYC!

I have admired her for quite a while and spent a good amount of time in pants around ankles mode with her photo galleries :D

Has anyone ever seen her?

trojanman

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2010, 10:34:02 pm »
I've read some info on Andrea G on this site. You might searching for it. I've webcammed with her a few times and love her.  She has an awesome personality, and is stunningly beautiful.  Unfortunately, on webcam she tells me that she lives with her serious boyfriend and offers nothing sexual in sessions. 

Still, I would session with her in heartbeat. 

Offline jboneman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2010, 02:16:19 am »
Thanks for the info!

I'm not looking for FS or anything, but do you think she would allow me to worship, and touch her and release myself for her? :P

Offline samsonite

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2010, 02:32:28 am »
Thanks for the info!

I'm not looking for FS or anything, but do you think she would allow me to worship, and touch her and release myself for her? :P
Worship for sure,release yourself not sure.

kevinmcfl

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2010, 03:36:54 am »
What about Charmaine Patterson?

Offline jboneman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2010, 04:48:45 am »
Good news! I just sent Andrea an email regarding session. she advised me that muscle worship is cool and that she will not perform release but its OK to do it yourself!!!  I'd do anything for a woman of her caliber  ;D

How bout you guys? Interested in rubbing one out in front of Andrea?

ramblerbc

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2010, 08:27:09 am »
Has anyone sessioned with Jasmine Flower?  Is she a good wrestle any extras?

trojanman

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2010, 08:30:58 pm »
Good news! I just sent Andrea an email regarding session. she advised me that muscle worship is cool and that she will not perform release but its OK to do it yourself!!!  I'd do anything for a woman of her caliber  ;D

How bout you guys? Interested in rubbing one out in front of Andrea?

Bro, unless the price is absurd, I would definitely go for this.  I have experienced this in more than one webcam session on hbc.  She is way hot, seems fairly young, way cool, and incredibly sexy.  She is one of the finest, sexiest ladies out there, IMO. I would love to see her in person.

Offline jboneman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2010, 03:46:06 am »
Her email seemed really cool and she seemed really fair. I hope to have a session with her fairly soon.  Question - do you think she will encourage me and have fun as I "do my thing?" Or, do you think its gonna be awkward? Frankly, if she has a little fun and thinks it cool that I get off to her then I don't mind a bit of personal humiliation - it even adds to the fun. 

Whad'ya think? What happened on your webcam with her?

Thanks

Offline bkrugby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2010, 10:44:30 am »
Has anyone sessioned with Jasmine Flower?  Is she a good wrestle any extras?

This girl is insane as a wrestler.

I weighed about 320 when I wrestled her and she tooled me around like I was nothing.  She costs about 250 or so.  I didn't ask about extras though.  She's a cute chick, I mean, nothing to write home about, insanely skilled though.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  New York community

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View