Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577751 Posts in 73538 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 11:33:30 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  1st Story: Out of Her Shell [draight]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 1st Story: Out of Her Shell [draight]  (Read 75892 times)

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Out of Her Shell
« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2017, 05:42:59 pm »
How do you keep cranking out this amazing work........Kudos, kudos. Devin is certainly getting comfortable in herself........can't wait for what's next. Maybe Luke can throw Devin for a loop by accidentally whispering "more" the next time they are in the throws of lovemaking?!?

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2017, 05:42:59 pm »

Offline Pac

• Activity:
    0%
  • Story writer, render artist
« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2017, 10:31:08 pm »
Enjoy the evolution of Devin's confidence. Another good chapter.

Best,

Pac

Offline shamus0013

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2017, 12:50:44 am »
You continue to outdo yourself. Keep up the great work!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline draight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2017, 05:21:00 am »
Hi all.  I just want to say thanks again for the feedback, I've had a bit less free time to write lately but as long as people are still interested in the story I plan to keep going.

Luke gradually shifted from sleep into hazy wakefulness and found himself wedged between the wall and Devin’s equally solid body.  She had draped herself on her stomach; face down in her pillow, her body taking up the width of the bed.  Luke swallowed, trying to work moisture into his dry mouth.  He made a token effort to sit up, but reclined back finding a weight bearing down on him: one of Devin’s thick arms was splayed across his chest, the other hanging off the other side of the bed.  He gently patted at the limb, feeling Devin stir as he did.  “Oh God… never again.”  She said in a low moan. Bright sunlight was peeking through the blinds of the window and he raised his head to check the digital clock.  10:13.  Well, that’s not too bad.

“You feeling okay beautiful?”  Luke asked as he took stock of himself.  Truth to tell, aside from a slight headache and some cotton-mouth, Luke was feeling fine.

“Ugh… kill me.”  The muffled reply came filtering through Devin’s pillow.  She shifted her arm off of Luke’s chest and tucked it next to her head, releasing him from his fleshy prison.

“But you still have so much to live for.”  Luke reached over to rub her back sympathetically.  Her pale, bare skin was flushed and hot to the touch.  “I assume, anyway.”  This managed to elicit a sound that was halfway between a groan and a chuckle.  Luke leaned into Devin’s flank, trying to gently rub the entirety of her expansive back.  She sighed appreciatively.

“Just relax here, I’ll go get you some water.”  Luke gingerly slipped down and off the end of the bed.  Spying his clothing in a discarded heap on the far side of the room, he slipped into his pants and, after a moment of deliberation, into his undershirt as well.  He headed toward the door, pausing a moment to look back at the bed.  Devin lay almost completely still, the knotted muscles of her back rising and falling gently as she breathed.

Luke slipped out into the hallway, closing the door quietly behind himself.  The living area of the girls’ apartment was empty, with no sign that there had been any activity since their return from the bar last night.  Luke went through several cabinets and located a tall glass which he filled with water from the sink.  Browsing through several more drawers he unearthed a bottle of ibuprofen and took two himself before shaking out several more for Devin.  This task completed he returned to the bedroom.

Devin had turned herself over in his absence, and was sitting propped up against the headboard.  She had drawn the sheet up over her chest with one hand, the other held her pink phone, the screen illuminated as she squinted at it.

“Here you go.”  Luke handed over his findings as Devin murmured her thanks.  She took the pills before reclining back, her rugged biceps bunching as she pressed a hand to her forehead.  Luke took a seat on the side of the bed and rubbed her shoulder.  Her hair, usually unruly to begin with, looked like a bird’s nest; strands tangled around one another and pointing in all directions.

“Oh, my head.”  Devin sighed deeply as she handed back the empty glass, Luke stooped to place it to the side on the floor.  “I really overdid it last night, didn’t I?”

“Maybe just a bit, but you only turn 21 once I guess.”  Luke shrugged.  “Frankly, I think I was a bit of a bigger mess after my first legal outing.”

“Oh?  Did you also practice some casual vandalism?”

“On that particular occasion?  No; I got most of that out of my system by the time I graduated high school.  I may have participated in activities that could be construed as public indecency though.”  Luke chuckled.  “I also might have vomited.”  Devin’s face blanched at the word and she pressed one hand to her stomach.  “Er… don’t think about that I guess.”

“I’ll try not to.”  Devin tilted her head back and closed her eyes against the light, waiting for the pills to offer some relief.

“If you have it in you though, some food might make you feel a little better.  I could try to make you something.”  Luke offered.

Devin shuddered.  “I don’t think so.”

“Maybe a shower then?  Let the hot water run over you?”

“Maybe.  I think I need to just sit for a minute.”  She let a small smile play across her lips.  “Public indecency though?  Sorry to have missed that.”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ok, let’s do it.”  Devin slowly sat herself up, swung her legs over the side of the bed and stood uncertainly.  Goosebumps ran over the expanse of her naked body and she crossed her arms against her chest, hugging herself as the mighty pillars of her legs trembled slightly.

“Are you up for this?”  Luke asked, with some concern.

“I think so.”  She shivered, the involuntary action causing the muscles of her body to shift against one another like tectonic plates.  “I just feel really weak.”

“I’m sure that weak for you is still pretty damn strong by anyone else’s measurement.”  Nonetheless, Luke stepped forward to wrap his arms around her, and Devin sighed happily at the feel of his warm body on hers.  “Do you need a shirt or anything?”

“No, thanks.  Let’s just do this.”  She drew free from Luke’s embrace and lumbered towards the door.  Moving without her usual care each footstep landed heavily, sending a shock through the floor.  Luke followed cautiously behind her as, heedless of her nudity, she swung open the door and made her way to the bathroom.  Fortunately, there was still no sign of Krista, or of Priya’s return.  Luke gently shut the bathroom door behind them and turned on the hot water as Devin leaned on the sink, gazing blearily at her reflection.

“Jeez, I’m a mess.”  She pawed at her unkempt hair, trying unsuccessfully to coax it flat.

“Mmm.  Come on.”  Luke drew back the curtain and gestured Devin into the water.  She entered, and Luke quickly doffed his clothing to join her.  Devin stood under the flow of water, head bowed, arms limp at her sides.  She breathed deeply and slowly, her torso swelling and receding.

The shower wasn’t particularly small but Devin’s immensity served to take up most of the space, Luke squeezed himself in between her and the wall.  Her body glistened, water running in rivulets through the valleys formed between her muscles, and Luke simply stood, drinking in the sight of her.  A bicep bulged, swelling to a rounded mass as she raised a hand to run it through her hair, mumbling something inaudible to herself.  Luke reached over her to pick up the bar of soap resting in the holder and placed his free hand on her shoulder, turning her around to face him.  Despite her earlier statement to the contrary, Devin looked as strong ever to him; arms cocked out to the side where her lats flared outward, preventing them away from hanging limp, breasts standing proudly on top of pectoral muscles like paving slabs above a narrow waist carved from granite.

Luke filled his hands with her breasts, by far the softest part of her, and began to soap her up.  Devin sighed as he gently rolled her nipples between his fingers, and they stiffened into small, pink points.  The breast tissue underneath hardened into solid muscle in his grasp as she slowly flexed, corrugations and veins peeking through the white lather as her pectoral shelf thrust forward, her nipples swept up in the wave of brawn to point downward.  A canyon formed between her pecs deep enough for his hand, funneling the stream of water down like a waterfall.  His cock swelled to full attention, pressing against her abdomen, as he groped at her, seeking a single point of weakness, a lagging muscle, and finding none.

Following the direction of her pointing breasts he sank to one knee and applied himself to her stomach.  His hands rubbed over her rippling abs, fingers probing into the deep cuts between each bump.  “Making sure you get all the crevices?”  Devin asked.

All the crevices?  Still on his knees, Luke directed a hungry look at the cleft between her thighs.  His hands however, moved of their own volition to fasten onto one of the freckled, bulging pillars and he pulled himself forward to nestle against it, hands spreading soap across the expanse even as he pressed his chest up against it, his erection pressed to her shin.  An aching for release rose, and he realized that he was grinding his manhood up and down the massive limb.  With a start he switched to the other leg, looking up at Devin to find her smiling down at him serenely as she loomed over him like a granite cliff.  “Did you like it when I showed these off last night?”

“Yes.”  Luke panted.

“Although I’m guessing you liked it even more when you got between them.”

“Fuck yes.”

Devin turned around, filling Luke’s eyes with her calves like cinderblocks.  “These too?  I’ll need to do a little practice with the wedges, just think how these would have looked.”  As she spoke, she went up on her toes, fully extending her dainty feet.  The masses of feminine brawn bunched and swelled, seeming as large as Luke’s head.  His cock pulsed as he reached out a hand to feel them as she rocked back down and up again.  Even without additional weight, her mass was enough to slowly build a pump as she continued to perform raises.  “Think how big and hard they’d be after a whole night out, you watching them pump the entire time…”

“Ughhh!”  Luke gritted his teeth.  Unable to resist any longer, his free hand moved to his straining manhood and he released, his cock exploding to cover her calf in ropes of his cum.  Devin abruptly stopped, craning her head over one shoulder to look.

“Oh.”  She demurely shifted the leg under the stream of water, letting it rinse her clean.  “Do you feel better now?”

“Oh, God, yes.”  Luke took several breaths before slowly climbing back to his feet, trembling slightly.  He leaned forward against her, wrapping his arms as far as they would go around her from behind and planted a kiss on the thick nape of her neck.

“Good.  Now if you can concentrate again, you can get my back for me.”  Devin swept her hair forward over one shoulder before placing her hands on her waspish waist, unfurling her back above.  I swear, she’s as wide as she is tall.  Despite his orgasm only moments before, Luke felt himself harden again in an instant.  “I, you know, can’t usually get it for myself.”

Luke started on the back of her neck, digging his fingers into the thick cords of muscle, following to where they melded into her trapezius.  For their part, her traps bulged upwards from her collar forming lumps so large they could serve as handholds.  Luke couldn’t help chuckling slightly at the thought; himself astride her enormous back, clinging to her traps as she…

“What are you laughing about?” 

“Nothing!”  Luke snapped back to himself, in the moment of surprise his fingers dug into her stone like muscle as hard as they could. 

“Ohhhh.  That feels nice…” Devin sighed.

“Yeah?”  He could hardly penetrate any deeper than her soft skin, the tips of his fingers already protesting in pain.

“Mmm.  Would you do my shoulders next?”

“Uh, of course.”  Luke released her collar and shook out his hands for a moment before attacking her deltoids.  Either one was too large for a single hand, so he started both out on her right; thumbs and palms bracing against the enormous muscle as his fingers dug as hard as he could, probing into and between the individually swollen muscles like cables.  After a minute he released his grip, shaking his hands out again as Devin reached across herself with her left hand to feel.  Luke groaned as the muscle which had so hardily resisted his efforts moved effortlessly under her fingers.  “Do you want me to do the other one?”  He mumbled.

“If you’re offering.”  Devin replied gratefully, angling her body slightly to give him easier access.

“No problem.”  Luke said weakly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Several minutes later, having completed the other shoulder as well as the breadth of Devin’s back, Luke cracked his knuckles and winced.  The titanic girl turned back around to face him again, her skin glowing a rosy hue from the combination of hot water and his efforts.  “Thanks, I think I needed that.”  She took his hands in hers and went up for a lingering kiss.  “I guess it’s your turn.”

“Gently.”  Luke said as a reminder.

“Naturally.”  Her small, deft hands went to work on him, working out a soreness in his muscles that he hadn’t realized was there.

“I guess I’m more tense from our workout yesterday than I thought.”  Luke observed.

“You feel perfectly soft and relaxed to me.”  Her left hand dipped below his waist.  “Except for here of course.”

“That’s really all your fault though.”

“I know.”  She said happily, giving him a light tug that pulled him forward to bounce off of her protruding chest.

“I said gently!”  Luke protested.

“That was gentle.”  Devin fake pouted.  “What are you going to do about it?”

“This.”  Luke bent over slightly to rest his head on her shoulder, his hand probing for her sex.  Devin inhaled sharply, quivering as he made contact and traced his fingers to the crest of her lips.

“Shame, ohhh... on you.  Taking advantage while I’m weakened.”

“It’s the only time that I would be able to take advantage.”  He slowly inserted a finger into her tight wetness, relishing the low growl building in Devin’s cavernous chest.  She closed her legs together, trapping his hand in their inescapable vice.

“Looks like now you’re going to have to finish what you started.”  She panted into his ear.  A moment later Luke was back on his knees, bracing himself against her waist with his free hand.  His index and middle fingers probed the tightness of her pussy insistently as his thumb gently circled the nub of her clit.  “Faster.”  She let out a mumbled groan as she brought her left fist to her mouth and bit down.  At the word, Luke complied, not stopping even as Devin wrapped her other arm around the back of his head, pulling it against her chest.  His mouth opened eagerly to accept the awaiting nipple, latching and sucking as she cooed appreciatively.  Her grip, however, continued tightening and his head gave a twinge as it was crushed between the mighty limb and torso, her bicep was so large that it covered the entire side of his head.  With his other ear pressed to the expanse of her chest her gasps and sweet words were muffled to inaudibility; all he could make out was her heartbeat and the growl emanating from her core.

As he continued his ministrations, the musclebound girl clenched her arm tighter and stars exploded in Luke’s vision.  He reached up and tugged on her arm, first gently, then with growing desperation as she seemed not to notice his plight.  “Mmmph!”  His attempts at speech were lost in her chest.  A dull pounding started up in his head and began to build, as it did he realized that her heart-rate was quickly mounting as well, her body beginning to twitch and tremble against his body.  He redoubled his efforts, feeling a mixture of pride and relief as the rumble in her chest built to a peak and spilled over.  Suddenly the arm was gone, but even as he took a breath one of her trembling thighs caught him in the chest to send him sprawling on his back.  He stared up at her in awe as every muscle in her body flexed to etched, diamond hardness and then…

“Oh shit!”  He put up his hands as her knees buckled and the heaving mass of girl-beef descended on him.  His strength was insufficient to arrest her weight, but his protesting muscles managed to guide her in a controlled slump until she stuck out one hand to stop herself just in time.

“Mmmm.”  She sighed, rubbing her body against his as her weight pinned him to the floor of the shower.  The warm water played over their intertwined bodies, pattering off of Devin's broad back.  One petite hand cupped his cheek as she kissed him with a restrained ferocity.  “Mine.

“Of course.”  I’d hate to see what would happen to the girl who tried to get between us.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spring was finally in the air and Sarah was feeling good; the slender brunette had dressed for the weather in a long, flowing skirt and loose blouse.  She breathed deeply as she walked, enjoying the scents of the changing season.  Arriving at her destination, she took the stairs with a light step and strolled down the hall to 213, where she stopped outside the door.  Pulling a small mirror from her purse she gave herself a quick appraisal, adjusting her hair and makeup just so.  Satisfied with the alterations she replaced her kit and knocked.

“Coming.”  A voice called from inside, followed by a heavy tread moving to the door.  A moment later she heard the bolt being pulled back and the door cracked open.  Devin’s head peeked around the door, her long hair hanging damp.  “Sarah.  Hi, come in.”

“Thanks Devin.”  She stepped into the apartment and turned to the shorter girl.  “I’m sorry, did I interrupt you drying your hair or some…”  The words died in her throat.  What the fuck…

This wasn’t Devin.  She knew Devin, didn’t she?  Sure, Sarah had thought that she was cute in that shy way some girls had, but Sarah’s preferences ran towards taller, more robust women.  Devin certainly wasn’t tall but the figure in front of her put the very concept of robust to shame.  The girl standing in front of her was a beefcake, a breathing slab of solid muscle.  I must have interrupted her while she was getting ready.  Sarah’s thoughts pressed on inanely, unable to fully process the sight in front of her.  She’s always wearing those baggy sweatsuits, she must have been getting dressed.  The redhead was dressed in black lycra shorts and a matching workout bra, the material stretched to bursting over a landscape of musculature the like of which Sarah had never even dreamed.

“Oh.”  Sarah murmured, her knees beginning to buckle beneath her.

“Sarah?”  Devin’s voice filled with concern as her hands shot out to grab the taller girl by the arms, steadying her on her feet.  Sarah nearly swooned at the sensation as the bulging limbs held her entire bodyweight without a hint of strain.  The arousal she had felt on her way over stoked, in a mere moment, into a raging fire of desire.  “Are you okay?”

“Yes.  Sorry.”  Sarah managed to gasp, one questing hand reaching up to feel the granite forearm supporting her.  It’s as thick as one of my thighs!  How is that possible?  “Thank you… for catching me that is!  I suddenly felt a bit faint.”  She couldn’t help herself, openly caressing the wondergirl’s arm in awe.

“No problem.”  Devin stepped backward and Sarah used all her willpower not to move forward with her; to wrap her arms around the little musclegirl and… “It looked like you were about to fall.”

I should have.  I should have collapsed so she would have had to take me in those arms… carry me to the couch, or maybe her bed…

“Everything ok, Devin?”  Sarah tore her eyes from the vision in front of her to see a tall, shirtless man leaning out of the bathroom doorway, his short dark hair still wet.  Right, him…  Krista had mentioned Devin’s romantic progress a little while back, Sarah hadn’t paid any attention at the time.

“Yeah, it’s Sarah.”  Devin called back, “Krista’s… friend.”  The girl suddenly blushed fiercely and Sarah felt her heart skip.  “Would you like to sit down?  I’m not sure if Krista is up yet.”

“I’m up.”  Krista appeared at the end of the hallway, already fully dressed.  “I just figured that I’d make myself scarce for a little while.”  She gave an exaggerated wink to Devin who somehow found a way to turn even redder.  “I actually wouldn’t mind it if you felt like returning the favor.”  She whispered to Luke as she worked her way past him down the corridor.  He looked quizzically after her for a moment before realization worked its way across his face.

“Right, uh…”  He coughed.  “Devin, do you feel up for going out to breakfast now?  I’m starving.”

“Ok.”  Devin headed for her room as Sarah choked off a protest, “Let me just throw something on.”

Presently she reappeared in one of the baggy sweat suits Sarah was more familiar with, hair pulled back in a ponytail.  Luke made a wry smile as he pulled on a shirt and the two disappeared out the door.

“So how are y…”  Krista’s question was cut off as Sarah flung herself into her arms.  The brunette frantically covered the Amazonian blonde’s neck in kisses as she rubbed her burning sex against her body.  “What’s gotten into you!?”  Krista laughed in surprise.

“Now!”  Sarah took Krista by the hand and practically ran to her room, the blonde chuckling in delight.  The willowy brunette yanked her lover’s clothes off as quickly as she could before throwing herself on the bed to look up at her athletic physique.  Krista straddled her, her hand reaching up Sarah's skirt to probe her inflamed sex.  But as Krista descended for a kiss, Sarah closed her eyes, her thoughts filling with the image of a different, smaller, lightly freckled face appearing around a doorway.

Offline tdg

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2017, 09:48:33 am »
GREAT! I just sincerely hope Devin doesn't turn into a lesbian. That cliché would ruin the story.

Offline shamus0013

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2017, 02:39:09 pm »
Absolutely lovely. I look forward to seeing where their adventures take them.

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2017, 06:01:25 am »
You perhaps have less time, but surely not less talent. The progress and pace you set are really nice.

Offline draight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: June 17, 2017, 10:38:47 pm »
Andrew started awake; the space in bed next to him was empty.  A quick look around to take in his surroundings assured him that he hadn’t overslept.  He swung himself up and off the bed to stand, rubbing the sleep from his eyes as he padded out of the bedroom.  The apartment was nearly silent, but his ears picked up quiet sounds filtering through from the living room.  He followed them to their source, stopping in the doorway to watch.

Jess danced in the warm morning sunlight filtering through the windows.  She was still clad in the clothes that she had slept in; a black thong and tight white t-shirt.  The absence of any sort of music seemed not to matter to her as she moved with her own inner rhythm. Andrew’s eyes traced past her shapely glutes, over a toned calf as she balanced on the toes of one foot, he arms spread to the sides for balance.  He barely caught her low exhalation of effort as the leg flexed and she leapt forward to land on the toes of her other foot.  Not stopping, her arms traced graceful circles as she spun on the ball of her foot.  Andrew figured that she must have seen him at this point but she gave no sign, bending over backwards into a bridge before kicking her legs up into a handstand.  Andrew unconsciously wet his dry lips as her toned, bronze legs descended into an inverted split.  In a show of her gymnastic abilities she controlled her descent into a straddle hold, her arms supporting her in the pose as she looked up and across the room at him.

“Good morning.”  She finally settled, relaxing her arms until she sat on the floor and pulled her limbs in to touch the soles of her feet against each other.

“Morning.”  Andrew crossed the floor to stand above her and she patted his leg affectionately.  “Have you eaten anything?”

“No.”

“Do you want anything?”

“Not right now.”

“Too busy working on a new routine?”

“Hmm?  New routine?”  Jess eased herself forward into a plank before dropping her hips to arch her back.  “Sort of… I’m just keeping busy.  Thinking.”

“Thinking.”  Andrew echoed dully.  Something in her tone seemed off.  He was suddenly aware of how awkwardly he was standing there, in nothing but a t-shirt and his boxers.  Nerves which had been prickling uncomfortably at his subconscious for the last week at last flared to life.

“Yeah.”  Jess didn’t clarify as she reached one arm behind her back and smoothly flipped around to face upward at the ceiling.

“What about?”  Andrew prompted quietly.

Jess abandoned her pose, sitting with legs splayed as she looked up at him without any sign of her usual mischievous smile.  “I don’t know.”  She said after a minute.  Andrew sighed and moved to the sofa where he sat and simply looked at her in silence.

“Fuck, Andrew, don’t stare at me like that.”  She jumped to her feet, crossing her arms under her breasts.  As he continued to meet her gaze she finally broke eye contact, looking down at the floor.  “I guess I’ve been thinking about… you know, Luke’s girlfriend… Devin.”

“Devin.”  He didn’t know what else to say.  It was one of the possibilities which had occurred to him; Jess had seemed somewhat preoccupied since last weekend, she’d wanted to talk about the girl after she teased him that night, and she had insisted that they stop to see her last night.

“Jesus, stop repeating everything I say.  What, are you broken?”

“What am I supposed to say?  You tell me that you’ve been thinking about the girlfriend of one of my best friends, and I’m just supposed to know what to say to that?”

“What?”  Jess stared at him at a loss for a moment.  “Wait, you think…?”  She crossed the room and plopped herself down next to him.  “I love you you idiot!  I’m not a lesbian, I think you of all people should know that.”

“But in the past you’ve…”

“That’s neither here nor there.”  Jess said quickly, waving a hand dismissively.

“Then what is all this about?”  Andrew tried to regain his grasp on the conversation.

“Is that a serious question?  When’s the last time you met someone, a woman no less, like that?”  Jess gazed off at the far wall dreamily.  “Its… amazing.  Inspiring.

“Inspiring?”

“I swear to God, dude.  If you keep parroting me I’m going to hit you.”  Nonetheless, Jess’ face was covered in a smile, her humor returning.  “I mean, I tease her a bit but she really is like a comic-book character or something.  I don’t know how it happened, or what she does, but I can’t help wondering what it would be like to be like that.  So… strong.”  She turned back to him.  “What do you think?”

“What do I think...?   Ow!”  He ruefully rubbed his upper arm.  “What do I think about what?”

“Anything I’ve been saying!  Me!  Inspiration!  Muscles!

“You want…”  Light dawned.  “You want to look like that?”

Jess rolled her eyes, “And you’re supposed to be the smart one.”

“Honey, no one looks like that.  You said it yourself; when’s the last time you met someone like her?”

“Yeah, I know that.”  Jess shrugged.  “I mean, she’s some kind of freak… in a good way of course.  I know I can’t have that kind of body, but I’ll never know what I can achieve unless I try.”

“That… is true.”  Andrew said quietly.  What he thought about, however, was the previous weekend.  You guys should arm-wrestle or something.  It would be hilarious.  He shifted uneasily.  I’m glad that she and Luke found each other.  I mean, I had no idea he was into that kind of thing.  I didn’t really know anyone was into that kind of thing…  He realized that he had put his finger directly on the issue.  Sure, Jess had always had an athletic figure.  Sure, he admired the curves of her legs, the firmness of her back.  But she was a dancer, this was… something else entirely.  He looked down at her, seated next to him on the couch, filling out her limbs in his imagination, making her legs and arms as thick as his.  It didn’t work.  He cleared his throat.

“How serious about this are you?”

“Hmm?  Oh, you know me.”  Jess swiveled her body to hop up onto his lap, she draped an arm around his shoulder.  “I think that it could help me with some of my routines.  Don’t worry, too much muscle would probably do more harm than good.  But honestly, that wasn’t really what I was thinking about anyway.”

“So do I need to keep guessing or…”

“Well, it’s like you asked… about a new routine.  I never would have considered it before, I mean it hadn’t ever occurred to me, but after last night…”  Jess’ eyes lit up, “I need that body.”

“What?”  Andrew sputtered, “but we just… what?”

“Sorry babe, you’re just way too easy.  I couldn’t resist.”  Jess laughed.  “But seriously, you know that I need to coordinate and put on a final performance for my stage management credits.  I can’t help imagining what I could do if I could convince her to participate.  They’d never have seen anything like it, I’d blow everyone else away.”

“Good luck with that.”  Andrew couldn’t help laughing, partially at the thought, partially in relief at the way the conversation had played out.  “It’s one thing to let down your inhibitions during a night of drinking.  Public performance, that’s a whole other animal.  Besides, I don’t know if she’s had any training, it seems unlike her.  She’d probably trip all over herself.”

“Oh,” Jess’ grin split her face from ear to ear.  “I’m wouldn’t ask her to dance.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Krista sucked in air greedily, her bountiful breasts heaving as she sprawled on her back.  “What… got in… to you?”  She gasped out between breaths.  For what she was pretty sure was the first time in her life she found herself tapped out, she had lost track of the number of times she had cum as her little lover crawled over every inch of her body, licking, sucking, kissing...  She reached out to stroke Sarah’s sex, finding the girl still soaking wet even after their marathon session.  The brunette desperately ground herself against the larger girl’s thigh, mewling softly.  “Help yourself kitten.”  Krista yawned and stretched herself out.  “Do whatever you have to do, just let me rest for a minute.”

Sarah took full advantage of her invitation, slowly picking up the pace as she desperately sought release.  She had worked herself to orgasm several times over the last two hours, but it wasn’t enough.  A deep, urgent hunger had seeded itself within her.  Krista’s sinewy body, which had so recently driven her crazy, now seemed anemic.  The thigh she straddled seemed laughable as she compared it in her mind’s eye to the pillars of pure brawn that Krista’s roommate had been sporting.  She closed her eyes, imagining that she was rubbing herself up against those muscles like anacondas.  Yes, anacondas.  She though frantically, fully losing herself in the fantasy, They could wrap themselves around me, crush me, consume me.  I’d be helpless.  She could take me, claim me, make me hers.  Use me.  The imaginary scenario overwhelmed her, a final orgasm emanating from her sex through her exhausted body.  It was the strongest one so far, but it still wasn’t the orgasm she was seeking.  She flopped onto the mattress next to Krista, sweat dripping from both their bodies as they lay side by side.

“Finally had enough?”  Krista’s voice drifted through her sexual haze.  Sarah opened her eyes and looked over at her companion.  The tall blonde was looking at her through heavy lids.  Her smile was exhausted, but an aura of genuine happiness seemed to radiate from her.  Guilt began to gnaw at Sarah’s stomach, and she couldn’t help but avert her eyes.  It was wrong, she knew that.  But what Krista didn’t know wouldn’t hurt her right?  And besides, it wasn’t like she had done anything.  Just thought.  “Was there something that I did?  Or were you just happy to see me?”  Krista continued.  She kissed Sarah’s cheek gently, and the brunette felt herself flush, turning her head away so Krista wouldn’t see.

“Are you okay?”  Krista suddenly sounded confused.

“Of course.”  Sarah tried to keep her voice level.  “I’m just exhausted.”

“I can’t blame you.”  Krista giggled.

Sarah suddenly sat bolt upright, as if stung.  “I think I need some water… and to use the bathroom.”

“Ok.”  Krista yawned again.  “I hope you don’t mind if I stay here.”

“No, of course not.”  Sarah laughed self-consciously as she stood.  She quickly slipped back into her clothing and walked to the door.  A soft, deep breath caught her ear as she eased the door open and she glanced over her shoulder to see that Krista had already slipped into a light doze.

Closing the door behind herself, Sarah stood in the hallway and concentrated on her breathing.  The greasy, queasy feeling of guilt persisted, battling it out in her mind against her arousal.  She decided that a bit of water was, in fact, a good idea and not just a convenient excuse.  However, as she set out for the kitchen, she realized that Devin had left the door to her room ajar when she had left with Luke.

No, I shouldn’t.  But even as she thought it she knew that she would.  Sarah directed a glance back to the firmly closed door to Krista’s room, and then to the front door of the apartment.  It’s wrong, even if you don’t get caught.  But her hand had already taken the knob; was already slowly pushing the door open, her ears tuned to catch the slightest hint of a creak from the hinges.

Well, what were you expecting?  It was a normal room.  Sarah glanced around; there were photos, books, a television, a bed.  No lifting racks, no machines, no weights, not even one of the little pink ones that some girls liked to use when they were ‘just trying to tone.’  There was pink though, on the bedspread, the pillowcases, several of the desk accessories.  Sarah pictured the little muscle girl lounging around in here, maybe in a pair of frilly pink panties, the imagined juxtaposition between her hulking physique and the girly décor causing Sarah to wet her lips.

There must be something.  She stepped fully into the room, into the center, and slowly spun in a circle.  A faint floral scent tickled her nose, she thought it might be lavender, it seemed to permeate the room.  She closed her eyes and breathed deep.  When she opened them again, she found herself looking directly at the dresser set against the wall.

You really can’t be doing this.  What if you get caught?  What are you going to say, I got lost on my way to the bathroom?  Besides, it’s none of your business.  But she couldn’t help herself, even though she wasn’t certain what she was looking for or expecting to find.  Maybe she wanted to find the source of the scent.  Maybe she wanted to see the size of Devin’s clothes for herself, imagine the immensity of the body they had to contain, maybe hold them up against herself to illustrate just how puny she was in comparison.  Holding her breath, she slowly eased out one of the top drawers.

It was full of knickknacks; hair ties, scrunchies, socks.  There, see?  Nothing, let’s go.  She ignored herself, pulling open the next drawer.  The contents rattled, solids objects shifting about as she pulled, and Sarah jolted in surprise, holding her breath as she shot a look over her shoulder at the doorway which she now realized she had left wide open.  Silence.  She looked back at the drawer she had opened.

Odd  All that she saw was a large gray sweatshirt.  One of the no doubt many that Devin owned.  But sweatshirts don’t make noise when they shift around.  She eagerly dug it out, hardly registering the size of the garment in her haste.

What the fuck?  With a trembling hand she reached in and pulled out a stout metal bar, almost the thickness of her wrist.  She held it up in front of herself with both hands.  Normally, she would have been surprised to find such a thing in a girl’s dresser.  Certainly, she would have been surprised at the weight.  However, her surprise was currently directed at something else: the bar had been bent cleanly, the two ends pulled past each other to create a closed hoop in the middle.  With a delicacy born of awe, she gripped the two ends and pulled, failing to budge the metal an iota.  Glancing back at the doorway, she placed the bar on its side on the floor, steadying it against the dresser before stepping up onto the upturned end, and thrusted downward with her bodyweight to no avail.

“But she managed to…”  Sarah murmured to herself, before turning back to the drawer, still standing open.  Several more bars occupied one side of the drawer, these ones seemed to be as yet untested; resting neatly arranged in a row.  They progressed in thickness; the one that she had pulled out seemed like it would have been in the middle of the pack, the largest looked as thick as her upper arm.  She picked out the thinnest of the rods, about the thickness of her thumb, and repeated her earlier efforts, testing her strength against the metal.  Her thin arms shook with effort as she strained with all her might.  A small bead of sweat ran down her forehead as the metal at last gave slightly, deforming by a fraction of an inch.  Then her arms gave out and the metal sprung back.  Sarah stood, panting in a mix of exhaustion and arousal.  She hadn’t been able to more than slightly deform the smallest bar, while the one four times thicker had been bent like a pretzel.  What she would have done to see the act; she pictured the little redhead, innocent smile on her face, as her titanic arms flexed to their utmost, bending the solid steel to her will.  What she would give to wrap herself around her, running her tongue over the mighty limbs to feel her soft skin, taste her divine sweat.

Shaking herself from the fantasy, Sarah carefully replaced the bar, cautious to not make a sound, and realized that several more objects were obscured in the back of the drawer.  She slowly eased it more fully open, discovering a notepad with what seemed to be a list written on it in small, delicate handwriting and… Sarah felt her breath stick in her throat; something black and pink and lacy, she reached out a hand...

“Sarah?”  She bit back a scream as she whirled around at Krista’s sleepy call, but there was no one in the doorway.  Heart pounding, she scooped up the bar she had left on the floor, returned it to its place, and closed the drawer before moving as quickly and stealthily as she could back into the hallway.  She paused here for a moment, willing her heartrate to steady itself.  Remembering her initial explanation for leaving the bedroom, she scurried to the kitchen and fetched a glass of water, bringing it with her back to Krista’s room as though it were proof of the innocence of her absence.  The blonde smiled up sleepily at her from the bed.

“Sorry, I think I dozed off.  Was I out for long?”  Krista had wrapped the sheet around her nakedness, and now propped herself up on one elbow.

“N...”  Sarah rasped.  She coughed, took a gulp of water and tried again.  “No.  Just a minute.”  She perched herself on the bed.

“I’m being such a boring host.  Let me just get dressed, do you want to go for a walk downtown?”  Krista reached out to take Sarah’s hand and give it a squeeze.

Sarah returned the squeeze, looking into Krista’s smiling face.  “Sure.”  She said quietly.

Offline shamus0013

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2017, 04:39:00 am »
Your ability to keep turning in these fantastic pieces is awe-inspiring. I look forward to the next episode.

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2017, 01:43:15 pm »
Your additions to the plot are fantastic. Making devin's changes impacting everybody is a nice twist.

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2017, 01:56:14 pm »
Everyone's going gaga for Devin. Me included.

:singing:

Offline Pac

• Activity:
    0%
  • Story writer, render artist
« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2017, 05:30:25 am »
It is astounding to think this is your first story. This is such a fully-realized first work it makes me wonder what a few years under your belt will do for your prose. Absolutely top notch writing.

Characters are engaging and believable, the story is paced well, and the handling of multiple character arcs is done with ease, giving each their own voice and nuance. If you hadn't told me this is your first work I would be out there hunting for others.

Keep up the fantastic work. I'll definitely be reading, and I'm sure many others as well.

Best,

Pac

Offline JerusalemTulip

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2017, 12:13:18 am »
It was a pleasure to read this story.  Surely you have succeeded in providing something for any conceivable reader.  Beyond parts one and two perhaps, almost every narrative passage (and even much of the dialogue) is connected to the raw physicality that readers look for in a story here.  Yet, the establishment of the connection between Luke and Devin, her escalating confidence, and the depictions of intimacy were touching and very well done.  Despite the sheer level of detail, across a rather long story, things never got stale.

Offline draight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2017, 02:21:49 am »
Surely you have succeeded in providing something for any conceivable reader.  Beyond parts one and two perhaps, almost every narrative passage (and even much of the dialogue) is connected to the raw physicality that readers look for in a story here.

That's a really nice sentiment, thank you.  I mean, I'm not sure that there is such a thing as a story that works for everyone and this one obviously isn't an exception to that.  I'm just happy any time anyone enjoys it.

giving each their own voice and nuance.

I really appreciate that, thank you.

Offline draight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2017, 02:22:30 am »
“Thanks for coming along with me Devin.”  Jess said over her shoulder as she led the way up the stairs to the gallery.

“Of course, thanks for inviting me.”  Devin glanced at Jess’ tight skirt and open-backed shirt before looking down at herself appraisingly.  Are you supposed to dress up for this kind of thing?  I wouldn’t think so.  I guess maybe I didn’t need the windbreaker, but at least I wore the heels.  “So what’s the right word for this place, a museum, art gallery?”

“Yeah, I think that either of those would be about right.  Not a big one of course, but the owners must have some sort of connections; they manage to get pieces in from some of the ‘real’ museums in the area.”  Jess shrugged.  “I thought it would be nice to have a little bit of girl time, y’know?  Leave all of the testosterone behind for once.”

“Of course.”  Devin said, “I mean, I’d really mostly only had girls’ nights up until, you know, I met Luke.  Actually, since last weekend Luke’s been spending a lot of time studying for his upcoming exams…”

“Well, that just gives you more time to work on you, right?”  Jess pushed open the door, holding it open for her companion.  The two stepped inside, letting the air conditioning wash over them.  “How have you been keeping busy?”

“Just this and that.”  Devin shrugged.  “The kids have been good, and my formal assessment is coming up.”

“Ugh, assessments right?”  Jess turned to the attendant at the desk, “Two, please.”  She handed over her card.

“Oh, you don’t need to pay for me.”  The attendant paid no attention to this comment, printing out two tickets.

“Nonsense, this was my idea.  You can spot me a drink sometime or something.”  Jess took the tickets and gestured, “Come on.”

“I’m afraid I don’t really know much about art.”  Devin glanced around as they entered the first gallery.  The space was brightly lit and the two girls seemed to be the only patrons, at least in this section.  Bare white walls and bright lighting served to accentuate the hanging works; splashes of color in an otherwise sterile setting.

“That’s not a problem.  I know a lot more about dance and theater than I do about painting and sculpture and whatever.”  Jess confided as she led the way.  “But I still enjoy coming here from time to time to see the exhibits.  I find that it can be helpful for inspiration, looking at the different ways people perceive and represent their surroundings and the human form.”

“That’s… rather nice.”  Devin said thoughtfully.  She meandered over towards one of the close-by paintings; a rather abstract piece that seemed to be a representation of a woman and some sort of animal… maybe a cat?  Jess followed along several steps behind, her eyes on the shorter girl instead of the painting.  “It seems that this person had some… unconventional perspectives.”  She giggled.

“They keep the more modern works out here in this wing of the building.”  Jess stepped up next to Devin.  “The university has a similar gallery that I go to sometimes where they put up student and faculty work.  A lot of that stuff is in this style.”  Jess gestured around them.  “There are a few other wings here as well; a portrait gallery, and then one with some pieces in more traditional styles that they get in on rotation.”

“Mmm.”  Devin strolled slowly along, stopping in front of another piece that caught her eye.

“Ah.”  Jess moved up to see what she was looking at.  “Some of the students at the university pose for pieces like this for classes. You can actually get paid a bit.”  She directed a glance sideways at Devin as she spoke.

“I don’t think that I would be up for doing that.”  Devin said with a small blush.  “Besides, I’m not sure what Luke would think about people looking at me like that.”

“He probably wouldn’t mind, as long as he got to keep the painting afterwards.”  Jess nudged her friend in the side gently, and the two girls shared a laugh.  “Anyway, it’s not really sexual.  It’s about learning the human anatomy.  Some women find it empowering or freeing.”

“Wait, have you ever done that sort of thing?”  Devin looked at Jess, aghast.

“Maybe.”  The brunette shrugged mysteriously, enjoying the look of surprised awe on Devin’s face.  “It’s important to push yourself out of your comfort zone sometimes.”

“Yeah…”  Devin looked back at the painting, mentally comparing herself to the model.  The painting was done in a minimalist style; it was difficult to judge the woman’s height but not much else was left to the imagination.  I must weigh at least twice as much as her.  Maybe twice and a half…  The woman’s skin was smooth and unblemished, her hair long and straight.  Her breasts looked as though they would be slightly larger than Devin’s own… but they were presented simply, matter-of-factly.  Not sexual, Jess said.  Devin mused, just aspects of anatomy.

“Who knows who she is in real life, or if it’s even a particularly good likeness of her.”  Jess interrupted Devin’s train of thought.  “But now it’s art, a representation of the feminine form.”

“You seem to have some pretty strong opinions about these things.”  Devin resumed walking.

“I think that it’s important to.  Women have the right to decide how they want to be represented and perceived.”  Jess declared.

“But what if the artist was a man?”  Devin returned.  “Couldn’t he decide how he wanted to represent her?”

“A fair question.”  Jess grinned slyly, “That’s why I prefer to be the artist and the object.  It gives me more freedom, more control.”

“That makes sense.”  Devin shrugged out of her light jacket, holding it folded over one of her enormous forearms.  “Maybe we should move on to one of the other galleries?” 

“Yeah, sure.  Of course.”  As Devin started to walk towards the far end of the hall, Jess reached out to touch her on the shoulder, her hand almost disappearing into the gap between the massive triple heads of the muscle group.  “I think that they have a coat check if you want to use it.”

“Oh.”  Devin glanced down at her jacket and shrugged.  “No, it’s ok.  I’ll just carry it.”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I confess that I’m not all that interested in the portraits.”  Jess continued on.  “I’m sure that they’re very well done and outstanding examples of various techniques and schools, but they don’t do much for me.  Too much focus on the face, obviously.  None on the body.  There’s no movement, no action.”

“Right…” Devin agreed half-heartedly.  “But these are landscapes; there aren’t any people in them at all.”  In contrast to the prior gallery the walls here were mounted with dark maroon hangings between the pieces, which were displayed in pockets of bright illumination.

“Well these two sure, but as I said, this gallery as a whole consists of older, more traditional pieces.  There are some of historical and mythological scenes, that sort of thing.”  She moved along, gesturing at a large painting.  “See, this is…” she leaned in to read the plaque, “Um, Fredrick… some king I think.”

“Barbarossa.”  Devin said, stepping up next to her.  “Holy Roman Emperor.”

“Sure, that.”  Jess waved a hand vaguely as she continued walking with a now purposeful strut.  “Anyway, over here’s the good stuff; war, monsters, blood etcetera.  See here?  The Olympian gods and goddesses overthrowing the titans.”

Goddesses, titans.  Devin’s thoughts flitted back to the weekend.  She stood, her little Little? He’s a foot taller than me! lover sandwiched between her thighs.  The way he had looked up at her, adoring her, worshiping her.  She stirred; her breathing growing deeper as she thought back, goosebumps breaking out on the exposed flesh of her arms in the cool air.

Jess took a quick step backwards and to the side, watching Devin out of the corner of her eye.  She wasn’t certain what was going on, but it seemed that something about the painting had provoked a reaction in her friend, and she wasn’t about to interrupt.  The redhead shivered and the motion ran through her like a wave from her feet to her head.  The calves, thighs, and then seat of her jeans drew tight over the shifting tectonic plates of muscle as it moved, the muscle groups clearly visible through the fabric as it stretched.  The ripple reached the musclebound girl’s shoulders; they twitched upwards and swelled, drawing up the waist of her blouse to reveal a hint of her etched obliques.  Here the shiver splintered, one fragment moving up Devin’s bull neck, where the tendons quickly stood out as her head twitched, the other two moving down her arms, causing her chunky biceps to sway hypnotically as she shook her them out.

I’m his Titaness.  Devin smiled to herself, remembering the way his manhood had surged against her at the declaration, and when she had made him repeat it back to her.  She unconsciously tensed her body, remembering how she had flexed for him and, to be honest, for herself.

Jess watched mutely as Devin’s body began to swell, her tensing forcing blood to flow to her muscles as her veins began to peak from beneath her soft, pale skin.  Her breath caught in her throat as she stared, assessing the aesthetics of the surging muscle groups: the perfection of their form, the glorious femininity of her soft skin, breasts and hair transposed against the pure animal brutality of her strength.  The brunette glanced from her friend to the painting and back several times, comparing the physiques on display.  She wasn’t sure if the artist responsible for the work had used models or gone off of pure imagination, but there was simply no comparison between the chiseled, bronzed bodies of the Olympians and that of the behemoth standing beside her.

If Devin had been there, it wouldn’t have even been a battle.  Jess allowed herself a small chuckle.  She could have just squeezed Zeus and Poseidon into submission in those massive arms, spanked the rest of them and then gone on to trash the titans for good measure.  Then we would have just had the women in charge of everything.  The idea held an appeal to her.  “You like this one?”  She broke the silence.

“Yep!”  Devin squeaked out in a failed attempt at a casual answer.  “It’s very nice.  The… colors are so vivid.”

“I was thinking the same thing.”  Jess said dryly, observing Devin’s blushing.

“And like you said,” Devin stumbled on, “you can get a sense of action, how the figures look in motion.”

“Yeah, there’s another like that over here.”  Even as Jess led the way she began to wonder if she was laying it on too thick.  Andrew had seemed suspicious of her motives for this outing but as much as she loved him, Andrew knew about numbers, not people.  She resolved that this painting would be the last one though, after this they could go get a bite to eat or go shopping.

“The fight between Hippolyta and Hercules.”  Devin said.  “Over her girdle wasn’t it?”

“Um… I think so, yeah.  It was one of his labors.  Leave it to the Greeks I suppose.”

“Huh?  Leave what to them?”  Devin asked without looking away from the hanging.  It was intriguing; the two intertwined figures.  Though the male, Hercules of course, was portrayed as considerably larger, Hippolyta’s form was rather unusual for classical art, with thick thighs that bulged as she seemed to try to work herself to a standing position and defined arms clasped around her adversary.

“I just mean that they came up with the concept of a society of women stronger and fiercer than men and what did they do?  They made up a myth where the sole function that the women serve is to be beaten by a man.”  Jess rolled her eyes.

“I think there are a few stories where they come out on top… You really do spend a lot of time thinking about this stuff, don’t you?”

“These things are important: they shape how we think about the world.”  Jess stopped herself.  “I’m sorry, maybe this is all a bit too academic for light conversation.”

“No.”  Devin shook her head.  “It’s interesting.  You know, this sort of thing does come up in education as well.  Positive body image, gender stereotypes.”  Admittedly, I don’t always deal with those in a healthy manner myself.  “Female role models.”

“Right, that sort of thing.”  Jess mused.  The two lapsed into silence.

After the short reverie Devin spoke up.  “Well, do you feel like you found what you were looking for by coming here?”

“Yeah.”  Jess smiled down at Devin.  “I think that I came up with a couple of ideas…”

“I’m glad to hear it.  Do you want to go get something to eat?  I’m starving.”  Devin started pulling her jacket back on as they strolled towards the entrance.

“Yeah… that would be good.”  Jess stepped in front to open the door.  “There’s actually a few things I was hoping to talk to you about…”

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  1st Story: Out of Her Shell [draight]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View