Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579962 Posts in 74019 Topics by 29395 Members - Latest Member: Alex-Meldew May 16, 2024, 08:33:13 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  West Coast Session Girls
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: West Coast Session Girls  (Read 1530 times)

Offline HartfordWhalersFan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
West Coast Session Girls
« on: October 15, 2021, 05:05:35 am »
Why don’t West Coast session wrestlers like to travel to the East Coast or Florida? Mia Annabella, Megan Jones and Lora Cross visit California and Nevada frequently, however Tomiko, Jennifer Thomas and Skylar Rene rarely venture to Miami, Tampa, Atlanta or New York. Each lady has the right to plan a tour schedule. I would like the West Coast session wrestling community to recognize their fans on the East Coast and South.

Forum Saradas

West Coast Session Girls
« on: October 15, 2021, 05:05:35 am »

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
Re: West Coast Session Girls
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2021, 11:55:43 pm »
because money. get on a plane to the west if you want to see them.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2021, 12:09:25 am »
He is saying East coast girls go west, but fewer west go east.   

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2021, 12:15:12 am »
yes, so go to california or nevada to see them. if the east coast were as profitable or convenient, more people would go there.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline MLB93

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2021, 01:50:22 pm »
The last time Jennifer Thomas came to NY was Oct 2017, and I missed the chance because of priorities. I actually sessioned with Skylar in Aug 2019; probably her last tour to NY before retiring.

At times, it comes down to a session girl having a tour or two and not getting the best business from a city.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2021, 09:00:27 pm »
The last time Jennifer Thomas came to NY was Oct 2017, and I missed the chance because of priorities. I actually sessioned with Skylar in Aug 2019; probably her last tour to NY before retiring.

At times, it comes down to a session girl having a tour or two and not getting the best business from a city.

Yep. Consider they might not want to visit the east coast at all for 7 months out of the year, then consider the amount of people who live in and visit CA > AZ > NV and the fact TX is a shorter flight. For them it's only worth coming east if they're someone like Arekah, who was absolutely sure she'd sell out any time she made available or nearly do so.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2021, 09:39:44 pm »
As a practical matter, Skylar is retired. If you were a long-time client of hers, maybe she'd session with you, who knows. The last time Jennifer came to my area, it was because she had an errand to run here and she lined up a couple sessions while she was here. Wasn't really a session trip. She has a strong presence in Vegas. There are a lot of events and wrestling things there.

Mia doesn't go to Vegas that often. Seems like maybe 2-3x/year, and often due to events being held there (such as her next trip there). I don't think Mia goes to NYC very often either. When I saw Mia in Vegas, her next client was insisting on her traveling to his hotel. I didn't get the sense she was able to do anything close to back to back to back, I think she was there for an event and got in a few sessions. Megan Jones always travels, and will stay in each place for 1-2 days, she's one of those who is always on the road.

Also, some of these people just have no clue about geography. Last time I met one popular CA SG, she was talking about east coast tours. She's of course been to places like NYC and Boston, but she had no clue about distances between Baltimore/DC/Virginia(/maybe Philadelphia), where to fly into, how practical it is to travel between them, etc. She was talking to me about trying to plan a trip out that way, how she was constantly comparing airfare etc., but you're obviously less comfortable to go out that way (and take financial risks with no shows) when you're not familiar with the area. There are a lot of cities/states out east. In the west, it's simple: LA and Vegas, maybe SF.

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2021, 12:57:02 pm »
Hartford this is a great question and I like everybody’s responses. I believe these are the reasons. 1. UNFAMILIARITY-Not knowing the area or location. When ladies are booking they don’t have no idea like where to stay what are the good and busy places to stay at. Lucky I’ve been around a while so I can tell the ladies where and where not to stay in Philly, NJ and NYC where I’ve done 95 percent of my sessions. 2. Scared- of big Cities especially nyc they say it’s overwhelming. If you werent born in Nyc or Philly your first time there is definitely overwhelming. But if you have a host and somebody that can show you around and maybe pick them up from the airport and drive them around the city they would be more comfortable. I’ve done that for a couple of ladies and they love and appreciate that. 3. MONEY-Not knowing if they are going to be booked or make money if they travel here is a BIG FACTOR. It’s super expensive especially if they come to nyc. The cost of the hotel and travel so for them to make more money then spend is hard if they aren’t booked. I just spoke to a fbb from Cali and asked that question. She doesn’t know the area, she doesn’t know if she’s going to be booked. She said She doesn’t want to fly out here and not make money. I think the best solution is for us session guys in each state get together and see if there’s that special lady that we all want to see we can host them. I know me personally let’s say I wanted to cover a lady from far away the flight and hotel is usually a 600 bucks but instead of me just covering that myself let’s say we had ten guys put in 60 bucks we get the special lady we want and she gets ten bookings. We can also have one of us pick her up show her around take her out to dinner show her the best places in our location so she can spread the world and then we will have more special ladies coming out here so we don’t have to fly out there. It’s a win win for both parties. I’ve been lucky to meet some great guys in my Philly area where we like the same girls so when a girl comes down she usually has 3 sessions guaranteed so that’s how it starts and the word travels fast Philly has been busy and now a lot of ladies have been coming and adding it to there list. If any nyc, nj or Philly guys interested in teaming up and bringing some of these beautiful ladies in Dm me. There’s a couple I already have in mind that I wish would come to our areas. Hartford i hope that helps a little. I’m assuming your in Conn hopefully you can team up with some guys and bring some of these ladies to Conn.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2021, 05:47:58 pm »
Some ladies are proactive about grouping their contacts and some just aren't, which is understandable as that's extra work with no guarantee for a good return on it. Over the years a few ladies I chatted with about visiting would contact me after hearing from more guys in the area and invite all of us to pool deposits/prepays so she knew the trip was worth doing for her.
And yes, most NYers don't think about the fact hotel rooms in the city which would be big enough to do a good session in are dumb expensive compared to nearly everywhere else.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  West Coast Session Girls

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View