Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576332 Posts in 73314 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 11:53:58 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Q & A about female bodybuilding  |  Meeting bb’ers in the gym
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Meeting bb’ers in the gym  (Read 778 times)

Offline BigelowMask

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Meeting bb’ers in the gym
« on: December 04, 2023, 04:14:23 am »
There are some big women in my gym and I was wondering if anyone has tips on how to approach them, and take it asking them out etc etc.

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Meeting bb’ers in the gym
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2023, 06:08:23 am »
There are some big women in my gym and I was wondering if anyone has tips on how to approach them, and take it asking them out etc etc.

Be normal with them.  Don't treat them like an object, see them as the human they are.  And two quick things, 1. never interupt their workout, 2. never get between them and food.  If you are going to approach someone do it before they are working out or after.  Every serious lifter I know hates that. 

Offer up sushi as a peace offering...almost every female physique athlete I have ever met loves sushi.  ha....
Yo.

Offline Boselectah

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Meeting bb’ers in the gym
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2023, 08:55:54 pm »
Make sure all your labels/brands match. If you wear Nike trainers, Reebok socks, Adidas bottoms and an Under Armour top she will treat you with disgust and contempt, and rightly so! Wear all one brand and they'll be round you like bees round honey.
Try and co-ordinate colours too. General rule is that all accessories must be same colour - my killer tip is to colour match the stripes/graphics of your trainers with your top and colour match the main colour of your trainers with your bottoms: it makes you irresistible and incredibly suave looking next to those buffoons in stringers and grubby hoodies.
Let us know how you get on ;)

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Q & A about female bodybuilding  |  Meeting bb’ers in the gym

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View