Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574425 Posts in 72913 Topics by 28756 Members - Latest Member: uhlek April 19, 2024, 04:23:18 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Tazzie Colomb
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tazzie Colomb  (Read 137171 times)

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Tazzie Colomb
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2019, 11:05:14 am »
KARMA! She doesn’t care where she poses or how she poses. No makeup... alpha.... animal.... GRRRRRR!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2019, 11:05:14 am »

Offline mangodebango

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2019, 05:03:36 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

amazonophile

« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2019, 12:53:22 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   OMG!!!!  Tazzie Colomb looks so sexy in daisy dukes!!!!!!!!

Offline Overwatcher246

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2019, 01:53:57 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2019, 02:18:34 am »
GRRR! Luv her in short hair! KARMA!

Offline Overwatcher246

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2019, 08:23:00 pm »
GRRR! Luv her in short hair! KARMA!

Just wish there were more higher quality pics of short haired Tazzie.

amazonophile

« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2019, 12:51:40 am »
Tazzie Colomb:  she is ever the Cajun self proclaimed cowgirl...while also being a bodybuilder.   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

amazonophile

« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2019, 12:15:36 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   

Tazzie`s butt is paradise.

amazonophile

« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2019, 01:08:28 am »

More recent pics of Tazzie Colomb.

amazonophile

« Reply #54 on: August 06, 2019, 12:21:12 am »

amazonophile

« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2019, 09:34:46 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login            You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2019, 03:00:29 pm »
For God's sake, what was Tazzie good! To make a dead man bandage. Her hallucinating muscle mass was titanic while emitting a dizzying eroticpower.

Oh how ripped she was! Mass and definition: perfect recipe. It was Miss International 1999, I think. One of her best years, in my eyes. What a contest! Like the Miss O. of the same year! We can also see Yo Hughes, in the form of her life, so massive and feline, real black panther and there is the frenzy! How beautiful these women were! Real bulky bombers. If there had been HD at that time, we could have raved by describing one to one muscle bundles, striations and veins.On these picts, we don't really realize it. They should remaster, digitize, renovate, whatever, those tapes…

How huge she was when she had short hair!!!! Ouch!

About Tazzie's mesurements, height, weight… What I hold back by synthesizing or everything I think I know about Her:

Tazzie COLOMB, American of Italian descent… Born in 1968??
Junior Nationals - NPC, HeavyWeight, 9th
Eastern Seaboard - NPC, HeavyWeight, 2nd
Junior Nationals - NPC, HeavyWeight, 4th
USA Championships - NPC, HeavyWeight, 3rd
North American Championships - IFBB, HeavyWeight, 2nd
USA Championships - NPC, Overall Winner
USA Championships - NPC, HeavyWeight, 1st
Jan Tana Pro Classic - IFBB, 11th
Jan Tana Pro Classic - IFBB, 3rd
Jan Tana Pro Classic - IFBB, 3rd
Ms International - IFBB, 3rd
Olympia - IFBB, 17th
Ms International - IFBB, 4th
Olympia - IFBB, 6th
Ms International - IFBB, HeavyWeight, 5th
Ms International - IFBB, HeavyWeight, 7th
Jan Tana Pro Classic - IFBB, HeavyWeight, 3rd
Show of Strength Pro Championship - IFBB, HeavyWeight, 3rd
Atlantic City Pro - IFBB, 3rd
Europa Supershow - IFBB, 4th
Olympia - IFBB, Bodybuilding, 11th
Europa Supershow - IFBB, HeavyWeight, 1st
Olympia - IFBB, Bodybuilding, 12th
Ms International - IFBB, Bodybuilding, 11th
New York Pro Championships - IFBB, 6th
Battle of Champions - IFBB, Bodybuilding, 8th
Battle of Champions - IFBB, Bodybuilding, 4th
Battle of Champions - IFBB, 4th
Chicago Pro Championships - IFBB, Bodybuilding, 4th
Tampa Pro Championships - IFBB, Bodybuilding, 7th
Ms International - IFBB, Bodybuilding, 9th
Tampa Pro Championships - IFBB, Bodybuilding, 13th

1 meter 68 - 69 she pushed her body weight up to 94 Kilos out of competition... or more or less. In competition, a weight equivalent to 68 Kilos in the very first NPC. Then next to more or less 80 Kg, at the best of her form early 2000s. Real or not... What was her precise weight at this 1999 International? Her Arms at her best: 45 cm. What about her chest, shoulders, waist, thighs…

She had a great career as a powerlifter, what were her titles and what crazy records did she have?

She posed at SheMuscle and Denise Masino but would have committed other (more) erotic videos?? Thanx folks.

Anyway, a great tribute and great thanks to one of the greatest champions of all time to longevity that imposes more than respect. Tazzie, you've made us dream so long, your place is in our hearts forever. I remember the first time, I was young and fell in shock with the poster of Muscular Development. With her cowboy hat, it was better than the Playboy poster. Kiss Tazzie.

Offline Overwatcher246

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2019, 05:15:00 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2019, 12:44:47 am »
KARMA! I've never met Tazzie, all I know is from her pics, videos and an email exchange a few years ago.

She is gorgeous. Powerful. Wanton. As you can see she doesn't give a damn where she poses almost nude on the streets or who might be watching. She doesn't give a damn. And her voice, her accent, is as exotic, unique and sexy as her hot powerful body.

Damn... hell of a woman.

KARMA!

amazonophile

« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2019, 01:29:18 am »
KARMA! I've never met Tazzie, all I know is from her pics, videos and an email exchange a few years ago.

She is gorgeous. Powerful. Wanton. As you can see she doesn't give a damn where she poses almost nude on the streets or who might be watching. She doesn't give a damn. And her voice, her accent, is as exotic, unique and sexy as her hot powerful body.

Damn... hell of a woman.  I wonder what she would do if I saw her posing almost nude and told her she was beautiful?

KARMA!
    I wonder what she would do if I saw her posing almost nude and told her she was beautiful?

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Tazzie Colomb

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View