Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576316 Posts in 73313 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 10:21:30 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ms Melissa
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ms Melissa  (Read 129259 times)

Offline artax

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Ms Melissa
« Reply #570 on: March 29, 2024, 04:24:15 am »
Completely agree with the above statement - I’ve seen her off and on for probably 15 years- at first there were a lot of cancellations- excuses — some hard to believe stories- but in the end always had a good time when I saw her- she had been pretty reliable for a while but noticed the last year or so that there have been more cancellations, stories and excuses.  One time maybe 10 years ago, she kept me waiting close to an hour, said she fell asleep, anyway had the session and she insisted that I pay her $50 less than her rate b/c the inconvenience. 

Offline michaelg1978

• Activity:
    23.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #571 on: March 29, 2024, 12:35:00 pm »
I prepaid for two sessions. I've never had a reason not to trust herald I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt now

Same here but I do sometimes feel I am being taken advantage of. You send her the $$$ because she said she is coming on "this day" Not three months or more from now.
I have heard all the excuses too. She is sick, plane delayed, too tired, bad weather and sometimes nothing at all. She just is not coming. It is frustrating.

But

Having said all that, she has not taken my money without getting to see her.........eventually, and when I do see her, she always treats me right. And since I am not special, I'm sure she treats all the other people she sees right too. Which, I would guess, is the only reason we put up with her.

Agreed. When we do session she's awesome.

Offline jamaca122

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #572 on: March 30, 2024, 07:30:00 pm »
I got unforgettable girl friend experience with my dream muscle girl. She knows what she is doing. I love her.

Offline marfam

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #573 on: April 01, 2024, 05:22:47 pm »
Yes
She is amazing.

Offline turtle92

• New
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #574 on: April 01, 2024, 08:50:41 pm »
Yes
She is amazing.

When was the last time you saw her?

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #575 on: April 01, 2024, 11:51:25 pm »
Still nobody who looks quite like her. A few ladies with similar figures but much smaller.

Offline gti415

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #576 on: April 02, 2024, 03:22:46 pm »
I cancelled a call shift and drove an hour to the location she gave, I texted her at that time of our appointment and she responded 30 minutes later saying that her flight was delayed. She said I could reschedule or receive a refund for my deposit, that was the last I heard from her. I never reached back out because I felt I had already lost my money and more importantly my time. I am adamant about being respectful of people's time so I was disheartened to engage with someone who showed such a lack of consideration for mine. I'm okay if there's a cancellation, life happens, but last minute, after our scheduled appointment felt unreasonable. I would not recommend sending her a deposit.

Offline Iron Wolf

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #577 on: April 02, 2024, 03:40:07 pm »
Still nobody who looks quite like her. A few ladies with similar figures but much smaller.

Which is why so many guys either overlook or forgive her lack of business acumen.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #578 on: April 02, 2024, 04:02:02 pm »

Which is why so many guys either overlook or forgive her lack of business acumen.
Of course. There's a reason why the hot/crazy chart exists.

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #579 on: April 02, 2024, 06:36:35 pm »

Of course. There's a reason why the hot/crazy chart exists.

Sir, we seem to have a similar experience level and I completely agree. Never sessioned with Melissa, my loss. But did session with another Melissa who got terrible reviews on this site - wait for it - the late Ms. Coates.

Criticism here came from too much plastic surgery, being too talkative in session, lackadaisical in session, etc., etc. All I know is I sessioned with her five times. I can see the point about her plastic surgery, but... her choice. She looked different but it didn't bother me. It wasn't terrible and her physique was still amazing. We spoke more than a few times on the phone, so we seemed to get along. I learned more about muscle magazine cover politics and pro wrestling from her than anybody. Of the five sessions part of one was disappointing. She always knew what I liked and what I wanted, one of the final ones was a nude domination session. I asked when I got to her hotel. There was no upsell, no questions really, just "Sure" and said she'd keep her backless high heels for part of the session.

"Crazy/Hot Chart" does exist. Sometimes you don't luck out and the lady is difficult to deal with. But other times, when something clicks "Crazy/Hot" is real no matter what anyone else writes. The only way to know is make the appointment if you feel so inclined. 

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #580 on: April 03, 2024, 03:14:37 am »
I sessioned with Ms Melissa once before CV.   I waited a half hour past session time, but the session was good. 

Flights do get delayed and things happen.  Based on reading these reviews, maybe it's possible that she books the sessions she needs to make
it worth visiting that city.  Then closer to the session date or time, she cancels maybe a new guy or maybe not the type session she likes, because
she just got a call/text from a favorite or higher paying regular.  Maybe this is happening?       

Offline ronmexico

• New
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #581 on: April 15, 2024, 06:57:34 pm »
Any luck getting a deposit back or rescheduling a session? It’s excuse after excuse from this one…

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #582 on: April 18, 2024, 05:09:40 pm »
She was at FIBO Germany…

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #583 on: April 18, 2024, 09:38:37 pm »
Brace yourselves….she has released another tour , coming to a city near you…..https://sessiongirls.com/last-updates/

Offline pitch

• New
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #584 on: April 21, 2024, 11:36:56 am »
 We should have some sort of contest for those of us who have gave her a deposit. See who the first one is to actually get a session or deposit back.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ms Melissa

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View