Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572469 Posts in 72088 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 02:13:20 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Natasha Lee scam
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Natasha Lee scam  (Read 6731 times)

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
Natasha Lee scam
« on: May 22, 2019, 08:08:29 pm »
I got bamboozled by her once and decided to see if it she was being for real with me.

About a year and a half ago I followed her on my main social account. At the time she was doing videos with a third party (wrestling) and advertised private sessions and videos on her social account. So I DMd her. She was very friendly and we went over requests. I’m pretty trusting and as far as payment goes I’ll usually be flexible. I haven’t been fleeced before this point so when she said half up front half after it seemed fine. I was wrong.

As soon as my first half payment had processed I found myself blocked with no explanation. Just ghosted. Never received anything and there was no indication this would happen especially since she advertised it publicly. I wasn’t out a lot, but it bummed me.

So I was curious, naturally, and recently tried again with a basically blank account. This time I requested to follow her but didn’t dm. Instead I just left a nice comment. She later DMs me and asked if I was Interested in cam or customs.

I say sure but i only pay after I received because one time I got scammed. So I don’t do the half and half anymore. She says it’s the only way sorry. So then I call her out saying, essentially, man it would be a real shame if I paid half up front and then found myself blocked on her just like the last time you did that. She blocked me.

So if you have gotten tagged with that before I’m sorry. But in general watch out.

Forum Saradas

Natasha Lee scam
« on: May 22, 2019, 08:08:29 pm »

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Natasha Lee scam
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2019, 07:42:07 pm »
Yup she is from England I think and said was coming to Los Angeles. I asked where in LA and details and stuff and later on she blocks me!

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2019, 07:36:29 pm »
Natasha is a cool girl. She is very private. I m not saying you may have done something wrong, but these ladies receive each days tons of pervert message,  we would go crazy!
She looks like someone very sensitive. but once you know her you will discover a true treasure.

You can meet here in London and in Paris also. She will be travelling to USA Very soon too.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2019, 08:59:09 pm »
Natasha is a cool girl. She is very private. I m not saying you may have done something wrong, but these ladies receive each days tons of pervert message,  we would go crazy!
She looks like someone very sensitive. but once you know her you will discover a true treasure.

You can meet here in London and in Paris also. She will be travelling to USA Very soon too.

BULLSHIT!

She would randomly message me. I told her I’m in LA.   She then tells me she’s coming to LA in a week or two at the time. I ask where. She says 45 min away of LA. I asked for session details, she said there was no sexual limit (came out of her without asking) and that she can do lift and carry to up to 300lbs... that’s when I smelled the bullshit. So I proceed with asking about where in LA she staying at and session booking details and out of nowhere blocks me. And apparently has done it to many before. She’s also told others she does custom videos, takes the money and then blocks people. Red flags all over the fucking place!

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2019, 04:53:18 am »
Before the first debacle I had purchased a video she was in from a now-defunct site called Scottish Mixed Wrestling (I believe). Well, at least the facebook is down. I had was talking with the person who ran it about asking her about a custom video since she seemed open but I didn't hear back from him for a while. In between that is when I was blocked.

I brought it up with him and told him what happened. He claims he spoke to her and she denied everything. I'll take his word for it. He even kindly offered me a free download of something from the site and was disappointed that she would treat a potential customer that way. Not exactly the way to ensure return customers.

But it seems like a pattern.

What I don't get is that if you wanted the money why not just do the video? I never ask for more than a few (4) minutes and if I'm asking within your parameters, now you've cut yourself out of 50% of what we had agreed upon and now any future business. But that's an artist for you.

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2019, 09:40:48 pm »
Before the first debacle I had purchased a video she was in from a now-defunct site called Scottish Mixed Wrestling (I believe). Well, at least the facebook is down. I had was talking with the person who ran it about asking her about a custom video since she seemed open but I didn't hear back from him for a while. In between that is when I was blocked.

I brought it up with him and told him what happened. He claims he spoke to her and she denied everything. I'll take his word for it. He even kindly offered me a free download of something from the site and was disappointed that she would treat a potential customer that way. Not exactly the way to ensure return customers.

But it seems like a pattern.

What I don't get is that if you wanted the money why not just do the video? I never ask for more than a few (4) minutes and if I'm asking within your parameters, now you've cut yourself out of 50% of what we had agreed upon and now any future business. But that's an artist for you.

Seems like you never paid something that she didnt give you.
So why are you are you talking about scam?

Someone block you , never take your money , she / He is a scammer??
Come on bring something more serious on the table dude..

Online bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2019, 12:37:29 am »

Did you read his first post? You need to take them all together.

As soon as my first half payment had processed I found myself blocked with no explanation. Just ghosted. Never received anything and there was no indication this would happen especially since she advertised it publicly. I wasn’t out a lot, but it bummed me.

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2019, 09:49:14 am »

Did you read his first post? You need to take them all together.

Yes I understand better. Let give her another chance. I dont know what happened.
We are working with her, so we put our trust on her. She ll prove she is worth it.
We are ready to give a discount to fighterpilot909  even if we re not involved in initial transaction between him and the performer (video or cam stuff).
So fighterpilot909  you can contact us on our chat box on our site to discuss the discount we can make for you.
Thanks

Offline Windjammer

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2019, 12:59:57 am »
I was thinking about seeing her but with the lack of positive reviews/reputation and a deposit required I think I'll pass...
Karma is always appreciated :-)

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2019, 02:00:51 pm »
I was thinking about seeing her but with the lack of positive reviews/reputation and a deposit required I think I'll pass...

She is not holding the deposit, the site showup23.com Does.
We sponsor her travel tour. She travel to London, Paris and now Frankfurt, NY , Miami

We have no reason to put you in trouble for "one" performer.
We are looking to deliver the best service.

Book with her and you will get $20 Credit added on your www.shehulkcam.com account
You can contact us via chat on the showup23 site.

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2019, 05:54:57 am »
i have since spoken with Natasha and seems like this is cleared up. My only gripe is the time difference, and I'm working when she usually will be available on shehulkcam but that can't be helped, just a time difference thing. Thanks for bringing her to the site!

@Windjammer if you are having second thoughts I would definitely try and schedule a cam session with her through the site.

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2019, 06:53:24 pm »
i have since spoken with Natasha and seems like this is cleared up. My only gripe is the time difference, and I'm working when she usually will be available on shehulkcam but that can't be helped, just a time difference thing. Thanks for bringing her to the site!

@Windjammer if you are having second thoughts I would definitely try and schedule a cam session with her through the site.

May be should we change topic with a new one; Natasha Lee No Scam , or I recommend Natsha Lee.  :clap:

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2019, 01:37:06 pm »
I can’t recommend anything just yet since I haven’t done anything 😂

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Natasha Lee scam

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View