Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572583 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 05:50:39 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Do not trust WB270 site
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Do not trust WB270 site  (Read 76568 times)

Offline charliew

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Do not trust WB270 site
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2014, 04:06:46 pm »
Anybody who complains about a free service of any kind is generally an arse. That's my two pennies on the subject.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2014, 04:06:46 pm »

j635746

« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2014, 12:41:32 pm »
Actually Charlie, it is not really a free service for the women.  I spoke to a women I met yesterday for session and it is generally accepted amongst the women they wb270 gets free sessions with the women.

I think you've kind of missed the point that motivated this topic in the first place.

This is only turning into a wb270 witch hunt because of his arrogance and when the woman I met yesterday told me what he said to her when he first met her, I am not surprised.

j635746

« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2014, 07:31:13 pm »
Tony, it goes to speak to the credibility of the guy running wb270.com and the guy who hosts Diana the Valkyrie.  The fact is that the wb270 attempts to try and portray sessions as a non-sleazy business.  I have also approached him with a complaint in the past and there is not even a reply.

This may be an isolated incident but it goes to speak to the credibility of wb270.  If he is not credible, then the site cannot be considered so in my opinion.

I am not sure if this would happen on sessiongirls.com for example.  I think that if HP had emailed Jennifer Thomas, action would have been taken because Jennifer does care about the credibility of the session industry and the wrestlers / FBBs listed on her site.

WB270 is a free website that provides an excellent list of session providers and travellers.  Before finding this list, I had to rely on classified ads, with very poor results.  I have no idea how WB finds so much time to invest in the list.  It is a great resource, that harkens back to the old days of the free and informative internet.  Complaining about the list is like complaining about the mismatched cutlery at a free buffet.

If these photographs are being misused, the individual who is being misrepresented should contact WB herself.  That would settle the issue without doubt.  Until that happens, no one should question the reliability of WB's list.
It's what inspired this post in the first place.  If this thread had not appeared would wb270 be discussing the issue .  No.

One thing I will say is that no one is questioning the reliability of the site, they are really credibility of WB and I will always dare to question that when I read something like this.

Has he attempted to contact Bella and confirm Female bodybuilding's claim?  Well we don't know yet because he just arrogantly says no one has been harmed so does not really need to take any action.

Offline charliew

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2014, 08:34:02 am »
No point has been missed - I'm very capable of reading and processing the information before me. It's quite clear actually, so please don't feel the need to correct me any further! Lol

Offline wb270

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2014, 06:13:18 am »
Actually Charlie, it is not really a free service for the women.  I spoke to a women I met yesterday for session and it is generally accepted amongst the women they wb270 gets free sessions with the women.

I think you've kind of missed the point that motivated this topic in the first place.

This is only turning into a wb270 witch hunt because of his arrogance and when the woman I met yesterday told me what he said to her when he first met her, I am not surprised.

I suppose that I am arrogant in that I don't care about pleasing everybody.  If you don't like wb270.com, don't use it - it's no skin off of my back.  I'm just taking information that women provide to me, attempting to organize it, and post it for anyone to read.  Overall I think wb270.com benefits lots of women and many of the men who are their clients.  But perhaps not everybody...I loose no sleep (or money) over that.  I know that there are plenty of people who are mad at me because I pick and choose whom and what I post to suite my own tastes and interests and not theirs.  I would probably have a different attitude if I were trying to make money.

As a matter of disclosure, I have made no secret that I get some free sessions.  I started doing free sessions because women started offering them. Perhaps surprisingly, some women have gone to some trouble to meet me.  But I've never met most of the women on the site.  I started the site originally, about 20 years ago,  to see if I could use the Internet to find women to session with by sharing information with other men (there being relatively few women on-line then).  Before long women started going on-line too and I started getting information directly from them.  I saw it as the kind of free information service that was pretty common in the 1990s. WB270.com pretty well destroyed the business models of people who charged women to use their mailing lists, or who sold VHS wrestling videos with the promise that you would get the phone numbers of the ladies so you could contact them.

You shouldn't use wb270 because I get no money, or because it's totally reliable, or rigorously fair, or the information is carefully vetted before it's posted (it isn't).  WB270.com is not Consumers Report or the Better Business Bureau. If you use it, use good judgement and common sense and don't send any woman a deposit you can't afford to loose. I think that the information on the site will be helpful for many men and women if they use it with the common sense that God gave to a doorknob.   It's the Internet, after all and nobody knows if you're a dog.  Moreover, the nature of the session business is that real identities are not usually revealed to the participants.

And don't expect me to get excited about Bella until I have some evidence from somebody who has met Bella, or get a direct complaint i can verify from the person in the photograph (or perhaps the copyright holder for the photo).

j635746

« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2014, 08:38:02 am »
You've had a complaint on here and done nothing about it.

Personally, I am not a friend of HP and she was concerned about the content of the site, I would be looking to complain about the content to a) The people who provide you with the domain and b) The person who hosts your site in the first place.

It is interesting the site is hosted on a server in the UK and not the US.  But even in the UK, there are laws governing how the Internet is used and the content.

I don't care about your site or your list which people seem to think is the holy grail.  I don't use it any more.  What I do care about is that someone has used your site to portray herself as someone else.  And instead of doing the decent thing and verifying if Bella is HP or not, you regurgitate the same rubbish.

lopez

« Reply #36 on: December 25, 2014, 12:35:17 pm »
Anybody who complains about a free service of any kind is generally an arse. That's my two pennies on the subject.

Nobody is complains about a free service, they complain about a scammer who asks for bitcoin. If there's an arse it's only you scammer.

No point has been missed - I'm very capable of reading and processing the information before me. It's quite clear actually, so please don't feel the need to correct me any further! Lol

It seems you're very capable of reading and processing the information with your ass. Just use your brain to understand not your ass. Who needs to contact you jackass!

lopez

« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2014, 12:40:10 pm »

I suppose that I am arrogant in that I don't care about pleasing everybody.  If you don't like wb270.com, don't use it - it's no skin off of my back.  I'm just taking information that women provide to me, attempting to organize it, and post it for anyone to read.  Overall I think wb270.com benefits lots of women and many of the men who are their clients.  But perhaps not everybody...I loose no sleep (or money) over that.  I know that there are plenty of people who are mad at me because I pick and choose whom and what I post to suite my own tastes and interests and not theirs.  I would probably have a different attitude if I were trying to make money.

As a matter of disclosure, I have made no secret that I get some free sessions.  I started doing free sessions because women started offering them. Perhaps surprisingly, some women have gone to some trouble to meet me.  But I've never met most of the women on the site.  I started the site originally, about 20 years ago,  to see if I could use the Internet to find women to session with by sharing information with other men (there being relatively few women on-line then).  Before long women started going on-line too and I started getting information directly from them.  I saw it as the kind of free information service that was pretty common in the 1990s. WB270.com pretty well destroyed the business models of people who charged women to use their mailing lists, or who sold VHS wrestling videos with the promise that you would get the phone numbers of the ladies so you could contact them.

You shouldn't use wb270 because I get no money, or because it's totally reliable, or rigorously fair, or the information is carefully vetted before it's posted (it isn't).  WB270.com is not Consumers Report or the Better Business Bureau. If you use it, use good judgement and common sense and don't send any woman a deposit you can't afford to loose. I think that the information on the site will be helpful for many men and women if they use it with the common sense that God gave to a doorknob.   It's the Internet, after all and nobody knows if you're a dog.  Moreover, the nature of the session business is that real identities are not usually revealed to the participants.

And don't expect me to get excited about Bella until I have some evidence from somebody who has met Bella, or get a direct complaint i can verify from the person in the photograph (or perhaps the copyright holder for the photo).

Listen wb270, it's not so difficult the verification. You've got some complaints, members reported that this scammer asks for bitcoin, original lady says it's not her and she doesn't even know what is bitcoin. I never saw that other girls asks bitcoin but only this scammer. Just use your Skype and verify her identity, is it so difficult after having so many complaints, especially after bitcoin?

j635746

« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2014, 12:48:06 pm »
Let's be clear here.  The men benefit from wb270.com because it is a list of women offering "wrestling."  I use "" because we all know that it is more than that.

For the users of the list, it is of course fee.  For those who are listed, they are expected to provide occasional sessions to WB which he mentioned in his earlier posts.

How would you fee FBBMW, if a photo of you was posted on a profile on wb270.com and it was recognisable that it was you?  You've tried to get the guy to remove the profile or at least the pictures and you get nowhere.  Would you simply say, oh well it's just a problem or would say I'm not involved in the world of sessions and I do not want anyone recognising me on a site that offers this?

Now WB is not doing anything about Bella's profile because no one has been hurt by it yet.  The fact that women in question and her friend has approached him should be good enough.

While it might be true that there is not way to do a Google search for HP and have it linked to Bella's profile, I first found wb270.com not by looking for sessions or female wreslters, I did a yahoo search for female bodybuilders and wb270.com was one of the sites listed in the results.

My point is simple, if you find wb270.com and Bella's profile, it is pretty simple to determine that one of the pictures is HP.

If WB was as honourable and cared about the women listed on the site as he says he is, he could approach Bella mention that she has been recognised from her photos provided and recommend that she re-list her profile under a different name with new photos.  Perferably none that are not listed online anywhere.  That would be the decent thing to do.

I'm not sure if he would get a reply from her.  I tried emailing Bella and have not go a reply.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2014, 10:00:21 pm »
So you are alleging that WB270 women must do occasional sessions with Bill? I think someone needs to backtrack pretty quick.....
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

j635746

« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2014, 10:11:35 pm »
I'm not alleging anything I'm telling what a women I met on Monday told me, "It is accepted that women listed on wb270.com provide a free session to Bill."

When another woman quoted her high fees and I questioned it explaining the section on wb270.com where he says that he felt that $300 was too high and he would not pay it, she responded, "Mr Wb does not pay for sessions."

Make of that what you will.

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2014, 10:53:54 pm »
I'm not alleging anything I'm telling what a women I met on Monday told me, "It is accepted that women listed on wb270.com provide a free session to Bill."

When another woman quoted her high fees and I questioned it explaining the section on wb270.com where he says that he felt that $300 was too high and he would not pay it, she responded, "Mr Wb does not pay for sessions."

Make of that what you will.

So..
just causr some woman you have had sessions with said that then it must be true.

You seriously need to retract that crap just cause iys what you heard
 I can verify for 100% fact that it is not true.

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2014, 10:57:15 pm »
My last post was from phone, so pardon the typos.
I can verify right now that every woman on wb270 is not expected to give him free sessions.

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #43 on: December 26, 2014, 11:12:14 pm »

Personally, I am not a friend of HP and she was concerned about the content of the site, I would be looking to complain about the content to a) The people who provide you with the domain and b) The person who hosts your site in the first place.

It is interesting the site is hosted on a server in the UK and not the US.  But even in the UK, there are laws governing how the Internet is used and the content.

I don't care about your site or your list which people seem to think is the holy grail.  I don't use it any more.  What I do care about is that someone has used your site to portray herself as someone else.  And instead of doing the decent thing and verifying if Bella is HP or not, you regurgitate the same rubbish.

J535, I don't want to know about your complaints: They are not valid.  You are maligning someone's reputation without any facts.  You don't know any of the people involved, but you insist on making this your issue.  You run down WB and WB270, but you don't use it.  The person whose photos may have been misrepresented as someone else's has not contacted WB to complain.  You don't know if this profile is of the person pictured or not.  You think going to the domain provider and site host is a way of righting this situation.  Why this urge to go to the authorities?  You are going to fuck up something that is free and useful for those of us that use it.  Why?

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: December 26, 2014, 11:31:50 pm »

J535, I don't want to know about your complaints: They are not valid.  You are maligning someone's reputation without any facts.  You don't know any of the people involved, but you insist on making this your issue.  You run down WB and WB270, but you don't use it.  The person whose photos may have been misrepresented as someone else's has not contacted WB to complain.  You don't know if this profile is of the person pictured or not.  You think going to the domain provider and site host is a way of righting this situation.  Why this urge to go to the authorities?  You are going to fuck up something that is free and useful for those of us that use it.  Why?

He seems to like to base most of knowledge of thing on hearsay..." A session woman told me" etc....you all can see most of his opinions or knowledge are based on something he heard, read or told to him.
Maybe he wants to bring down wb270 cause he doesn't use it anymore and wants his select few favorites he sees who don't use the list to offer sessions to lose their competition ..hmmmm.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Do not trust WB270 site

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View