Pages:
Actions
  • #31 by Yepesnopes on 19 Dec 2019
  • After all, I might have to go back to my SF days :D
  • #32 by martybong2 on 21 Dec 2019
  • I've been playing Streets Of Rage for over 25 years now and have only just noticed this poster in the background with a nod to FBB... Did this slip by anyone else?

• #33 by GAP on 21 Dec 2019
  • I must admit that this is an unexpected development for Seth. I had no idea that they were going through with this.
  • #34 by GAP on 21 Dec 2019
  • Cross Post:

I am not sure if this has been posted before but I had seen this piece of art from the female warrior from Dragon Quest III.

I had never seen this before but she is really ripped and toned. Toriyama has drawn ripped women before like Ayla in Chrono Trigger but after playing some Dragon Quest games, I noticed how ripped some of the women are.
  • #35 by Hardcore Ladys on 21 Dec 2019
  • Outrunners also have one car with a couple bodybuilders

Of course not forgot Hardcore Ladys the Game (W.i.p)

Version 2.0

Video with a version old 0.2 ,other style of gameplay.

• #36 by martybong2 on 21 Dec 2019
  • Tyris Flare/Sarah Barn from the Golden Axe Franchise.

• #37 by derekr on 29 Jan 2020
  • [EpicLust] Battle of The Bulges

Dating sim with a couple of sexable muscle girls:

This game is pretty basic, but I've really been enjoying it.  Lots of sexy girls - what more could you ask for?!
    Author's blog:

Direct Links to 3rd-Party sites are NOT PERMITTED in this section. ~Mod 'A'
  • #38 by Miao77 on 17 Apr 2020
  • hello, when do you finish your game?
    I hope to play it.
  • #39 by Hardcore Ladys on 21 Apr 2020
  • Great work Crazymusce!
    Hope you finished your Project.
    I also doing games with muscle girls. But my is turn based fight and have one "select option way".
    All good energy to you keep with your Project!
    Let's keep the muscle girls game hots!
  • #40 by ugg on 02 May 2020
  • Black Desert

• #41 by Lex303 on 06 Jun 2020
  • I was wondering if anyone knows of any good mods for female muscle in the new WWE 2k20 game. I know 2k19 has some good female muscle mods but I'm not sure if 2k20 has any good ones. So if you know of any mods, please let me know.
  • #42 by dje_wba on 07 Jun 2020
  • I don't know of any mods, but there is a glitch that you can take advantage of to add extra muscle to created female wrestlers.

In the create your superstar menu, go to body, then body customize, where you choose two body types. For the second of the two body types (i.e. the one on the right) choose Type 20 (the most muscular one), before moving the slider below as far to the right as possible (assuming you want your wrestler to be as muscular as possible).

You will then need to get the first body type (the one on the left) to be Type 21. However, choosing it manually from the menu will not achieve the desired effect. Instead, you need to keep pressing the random button until you get Type 21.

Once that has been done, press accept, and you should have a female wrestler with both body types 20 and 21 combined together as one.
  • #43 by Lex303 on 09 Jun 2020
  • Interesting thanks for the details.
  • #44 by dje_wba on 12 Jun 2020
  • As you asked...

The pic on the left is of a created wrestler with just the type 21 body, whereas the pic on the right is one with a [glitched] body of types 20 and 21 combined together.

• #45 by Century man on 18 Jun 2020
  • I was wondering if anyone knows of any good mods for female muscle in the new WWE 2k20 game. I know 2k19 has some good female muscle mods but I'm not sure if 2k20 has any good ones. So if you know of any mods, please let me know.
    what mods are talking about?
Pages:
Actions