Pages:
Actions
  • #331 by pet_102002 on 11 Mar 2013
  • Cindy is so Lovely
    If you want... Cindy is on Twiter You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login***.com/CindyTraining

I hope that you will enjoy my little contribution for the most beautiful fitness girl in the World

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• pet_102002
  • #332 by Cindy Landolt on 18 Mar 2013
  • Thank you all for the Great Support and Motivation!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lots of Love

Cindy  :-*

Lots more coming by the way!
  • #333 by pet_102002 on 02 Apr 2013
  • Cindy is so sexy, so nice, so lovely, so cute, so kind....

• pet_102002
  • #334 by Timmon on 05 Apr 2013
  • Pictures speak the loudest. Cindy showing that awesome cleavage, that most women would die for...

• #335 by paranoidpan26 on 06 Apr 2013
  • 5 hours in Photoshop.....hope you like it

• #336 by afigreg on 12 Apr 2013
  • Cindy if everything I've heard is true and you are getting breast implants then that's just fine with me because it's what you want to do and it's something that will clearly make you happy. Personally I don't think you need them but if you feel you want them then go for it. It's your body and your physique and you have to live with it so forget what anyone else says and do what will make you happy and feel good.

Breast implants won't change who you are, just how you look. You'll still be the sweet young woman that was so nice to meet me last time you were here and you'll still be the sweetie Cinderella that I am friends with.

Grego
  • #337 by samusaran on 14 Apr 2013
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    • samusaran
  • #338 by beelzebub on 06 May 2013
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  • #339 by Timmon on 09 May 2013
    New boobs tomorrow!!
    The last time her hands will ever cover real boobs? From tomorrow, only cold lifeless lumps?
    Maybe this is all a wind up! I still don't believe this could happen.
  • #340 by autechre on 14 May 2013
  • Cindy getting her boobs done? Worst. News. Ever.  :-[

I was a big fan of that chest  ;D
  • #341 by prolo on 14 May 2013
  • At least the rest of her body will be same.... For sure that she will train even harder!
  • #342 by Timmon on 15 May 2013
  • "A litre of water's, a pint and three quarters". That's the only way I can remember metric vs imperial!
    If the implants have been filled with water (saline), which I assume they have been (can you fill them retrospectively with sillicone?) , that will add approx 1kg to your weight.
    Must feel very top heavy and out of balance when you are used to muscle and a bit of natural boob.
  • #343 by bombomper on 15 May 2013
    "A litre of water's, a pint and three quarters". That's the only way I can remember metric vs imperial!
    If the implants have been filled with water (saline), which I assume they have been (can you fill them retrospectively with sillicone?) , that will add approx 1kg to your weight.
    Must feel very top heavy and out of balance when you are used to muscle and a bit of natural boob.
    Silicone implants are usually pre-filled, whereas saline implants are inserted empty, then inflated.

With regards to the added weight, I don't think the added weight will affect Cindy much - compared to other women at least!
  • #344 by musclewomanfan on 16 May 2013
  • here you can see some 1000cc girls
    and i would say it´s the size of her morph from 2011
  • #345 by ciccio on 19 May 2013
  • Can't wait to see her with massive boobs... 1000cc are huge implants, but guys, always remember she is 179cm, the typical fbb with implants is no more than 160cm usually
Pages:
Actions