Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573574 Posts in 72752 Topics by 28733 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 16, 2024, 11:22:04 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Lyla’s New Job (please ignore previous version)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Lyla’s New Job (please ignore previous version)  (Read 5656 times)

Online The First One

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Lyla’s New Job (please ignore previous version)
« on: April 18, 2021, 09:12:33 am »

Lyla had always been small.  At 23, she was only 4’10 and about ninety pounds.  She hated it, but what could she do?  She had been a hired housekeeper for most of her life, and now was driving to the mansion of the world-famous biologists Jason and Helen Mantor for a job offer.  They wanted a live-in maid to “assist” their son, Jake, and daughter, Maia.  In stark contrast to their parents, neither of the twins had been in the public eye since they were born.  Nobody knew why, but there were plenty of rumors. 

The mansion was even bigger than Lyla was expecting.  She parked in the long, sloping driveway, walked up to the front door and rang the doorbell.  The door opened to reveal Helen Mantor.  She wasn’t much taller than Lyla, but the black woman clearly knew her way around a gym, and not just because she was dressed like Lyla had just interrupted her working out..  “You’re the applicant for the maid position? Lyla?”  “Yes.”  “Come in.  There’s some things you’ll need to see before we get down to business.”

The mansion was at least as massive on the inside as it had looked from the outside.  The ceiling had to be at least twenty-five feet up.  The brightly-lit entryway had no other doors, just colossal archways lining either side of the room.  The back of the room had what looked like an utterly massive freight elevator to the side of a long, wide staircase.  Up the stairs, then up a couple more lengthy flights of stairs on the right, was a long hallway lined with massive doors that seemed to be activated by handprint scanners.  But why were there gigantic knobs about halfway up… Lyla’s question was answered before she could ask it when her prospective employer opened a door at the end of the hall on the left side.  “Jake?”

“Yes, Mom?” rumbled the deepest voice Lyla had ever heard.  It was also unusually loud, but the man-there was no way a voice that deep could be a woman-didn’t sound like he was shouting, just speaking at an above-average volume.  Lyla was flabbergasted.  Standing in the doorway was a giant.  He was handsome, and there was a definite resemblance, but he had to be at least twenty feet tall.  And even in proportion to his size, his muscles were gigantic.  More defined than a lot of muscular guys Lyla had seen, but good-looking and utterly massive.  He had no visible neck, just giant, sloping traps leading to shoulders wider than the door.  His pecs and biceps were each big enough to fit two or three cars in the same space, and his legs were even larger than his arms.  His Adam’s apple had to be the size of a basketball. And his balls were each twice that size, hanging under a limp cock that dangled down to between his knees and had to be bigger around than a lot of normal people.  “Is your sister still out back?  I want both of your opinions on a potential assistant for you.”

Online The First One

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Lyla’s New Job (please ignore previous version)
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2021, 07:58:46 pm »
The backyard of the mansion was littered with massive exercise equipment, obviously scaled up to fit people at least Jake’s size, and a number of cars, trucks, buses, even a dump truck and a pair of large locomotives.  A giant, muscle bound woman, who Lyla guessed was Maia, was just finishing up on a bench press before setting aside a weight with individual plates at least twice as tall and about as thick as Lyla, and rising to greet her.

If Jake was a giant, then his sister was a goddess.  Not only was she a couple feet taller, but her limbs were even thicker.  Her twelve-pack exceeded her brother’s ten, and even with her massive breasts, Lyla could tell her pecs were bigger.  The muscles in Jake’s back may have helped to swallow up his neck, but Maia’s extended up behind the lower half of her head.  Her face was surprisingly feminine for someone so muscular, and because both twins were completely naked, Lyla could tell her clit was bigger than a lot of people’s limbs.  “So…” it took Lyla several seconds to think of anything more to say. “What do I need to do?”  Helen chuckled.  “I can tell you have several questions, so let’s start there.  First, the obvious.  They’re like this because of some pills my husband made for me to take during my pregnancy to ensure both I and they would be healthy.  Obviously there were side effects, which we only realized when they were born already visibly muscular.  And, of course, they grew quickly.”  She showed Lyla a picture on her phone of what was apparently the twin’s eleventh birthday.  They already towered over their parents, and their physiques already strained their (probably custom-made) clothes. “Obviously we eventually decided that clothing wasn’t a practical investment.  It never lasted long.” “I’m twenty feet, three inches tall.” Jake boasted, with a most-muscular pose that at least doubled his muscle size.  “I’m twenty-two feet, eight and a half inches,” Maia said, stepping in front of her brother and doing a flex that completely blocked any view of him.  “And we’re both still growing,” both finished in unison.

“So what do you need me for?”  “As a sexual partner,” Helen replied.  There was a long, awkward pause.  “At their size the only people they could have sex with in the conventional way would be each other, which isn’t an option for obvious reasons.  We’ve extensively gone over how to avoid injuring a normal person, and the pay will be negotiable.  We understand if-“ “I’ll do it.”  The truth was, Lyla already found both of the twins incredibly sexy.  Even Maia, despite Lyla having never so much as seriously considering being with another woman before, had been making her drip this whole time.  Getting paid to service these two was an offer she wouldn’t dream of refusing.  “When do I start?” “We were thinking next week, on their twentieth birthday.”

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2021, 11:03:25 am »
Crazy premise!  But crazy in a good way :)  You have me intrigued!

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2021, 06:09:26 pm »
I'm intrigued as well!

Offline lahooligan

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2021, 03:50:32 am »
 8)

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2021, 12:33:32 am »
Interesting start, nice flow. I hope there's more soon.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Lyla’s New Job (please ignore previous version)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View