Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by brankica on 14 Aug 2012
  • Hey girls, just found out about this forum and I loooooove forums so I had to join.
    I am from Serbia but living in Georgia, USA. Personal trainer, shooting trainer...
    Getting ready for my first bikini competition.

Just wanted to say hi :) and let get this  :letsparty: started..
    • brankica
  • #2 by RobMash on 14 Aug 2012
  • Hey girls, just found out about this forum and I loooooove forums so I had to join.
    I am from Serbia but living in Georgia, USA. Personal trainer, shooting trainer...
    Getting ready for my first bikini competition.

Just wanted to say hi :) and let get this  :letsparty: started..

:wob: on this forum brankica. My best wishes for your new adventure. I hope you will inform us about your news!
    By the way do you have any photos to show us?
  • #3 by brankica on 15 Aug 2012
  • I am trying to upload the profile image and all but here is a pic of me before joining the team I am training with now. This is my work in 50 days and now I moved to more serious work :)
    https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s720x720/539012_178091342315831_480715801_n.jpg
    Yeah the left one is terrible, can't believe I let myself go that much, but married life and moving from Europe to USA (and USA food) had its effect. I am back on track now more determined than ever.

PS where the heck is the search feature, I can't find it anywhere :(
    • brankica
  • #4 by RobMash on 15 Aug 2012
  • I am trying to upload the profile image and all but here is a pic of me before joining the team I am training with now. This is my work in 50 days and now I moved to more serious work :)
    https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s720x720/539012_178091342315831_480715801_n.jpg
    Yeah the left one is terrible, can't believe I let myself go that much, but married life and moving from Europe to USA (and USA food) had its effect. I am back on track now more determined than ever.

PS where the heck is the search feature, I can't find it anywhere :(

Good progress continue in this way!
  • #5 by djile on 15 Aug 2012
  •  ^-^ iz Srbije
  • #6 by brankica on 15 Aug 2012
    • brankica
Pages:
Actions