Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572789 Posts in 72117 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 10:56:01 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Fantasies During Sex With Less Muscular Partners
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Fantasies During Sex With Less Muscular Partners  (Read 3703 times)

Offline Bugenhagen

• Activity:
    0%
Fantasies During Sex With Less Muscular Partners
« on: August 10, 2018, 05:14:45 am »
Hey guys, I was curious if any of you dating or married to women that aren't muscular routinely fantasized during sex with your (presumably monogamous) partners.

I find myself going to all kinds of wild places during our love making. Some fiction stories, some actual bodybulders, and even some previous encounters with other women who were more muscular in one or many more areas than my current girlfriend.

Just curious if it's just me, how you might deal with it, or if you think it could mean something.

Thanks!

Offline bubba69

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Fantasies During Sex With Less Muscular Partners
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2018, 07:05:08 pm »
No, I only date muscular women.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline versmuscle12

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2018, 07:50:41 pm »
My wife is actually somewhat muscular just naturally, and could be a lot bigger than me if she wanted to (her traps are breath-takingly large) but she is self conscious of it and as a result doesn't like to flaunt it.  Like most women, she is naturally submissive in the bedroom but she does entertain my submissive fantasies/kinks occasionally.  Having said that, when we are doing the normal love making, I definitely fantasize about things - whether it's fantasizing about her dominating me, or drawing on my past with other women who were much larger (some bodybuilders, and others like Amazon Amanda, Blythe, Amazon Ashley, etc.) completely overwhelming and humiliating me.  I also fantasize about what it would be like if one of these women were to dominate me while my wife watches.  That remains my biggest, and to date, most elusive fantasy.   

Offline Bugenhagen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2018, 02:47:09 am »
No, I only date muscular women.

You da man, Bubba!

Offline bobsaget

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2018, 01:38:14 am »
Bubba is living the dream!!
I find it hard to get off to a woman who is smaller than say, Aleesha Young now. My wife is not muscled but does indulge me with a bit of flexing during sex, but I find my mind going to all kinds of muscle fantasy while making love, I cant get off if I don't.
If I had my time over I would def only date muscular women

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2018, 10:39:31 pm »
Muscle women are great but it is still fun to put a smaller woman against the wall and either raise her up so she can put her legs over your shoulders. Or lower her down so she can wrap her legs around your back.   ;D
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline Sheep

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2018, 08:53:58 am »
I fantasise every night before I go to sleep about muscle women and either going to a session, knocking of a door of a stranger and them answering in a posing outfit. Love it and then I kiss my wife (who isn’t muscular) and play with her body dreaming she is a muscle goddess.
Love it, but would lov my wife to be ripped so that I can lick her muscle abs.

Offline reqr124124

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2018, 10:56:08 pm »
My wife started to weight lift and then stopped. However, she let's me indulge in the fantasy. I.e. she may not be big but she will flex and hold a pose. Happily married and it works like a charm!

Offline donkey100

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2019, 07:09:51 pm »
I'm lucky my wife has always been athletic and naturally muscular. She started lifting weights 5 years ago and she has dramatically increased her strength and muscularity. She constantly works out with me and my training partner. The biggest thing is her desire to do it. As far as the bedroom she knows I like muscular women and when they pose. She does a front double biceps pose when we are doing it and it puts me in heaven and over the edge. I personally can't get enough of her. Don't need to fantizise I'm living it.

Offline xepha

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2019, 02:45:03 am »
To the OP - no, it's not just you...
This reminds me of the Woody Allen bit about how the only thing that 30 years in therapy helped him with was that he didn't have to fantasize while having sex with his wife.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Fantasies During Sex With Less Muscular Partners

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View