Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573978 Posts in 72824 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 02:29:23 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  UK and Ireland Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Figure, Bikini, Wellness and Fitness  |  Natalie L. Edmondson
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Natalie L. Edmondson  (Read 112208 times)

Offline Tiago

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Natalie L. Edmondson
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2019, 11:41:27 pm »
Female Bodybuilding will never DIE!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2019, 11:41:27 pm »

Offline Tiago

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2019, 12:41:49 am »
From her profile at AMG Lite:

"I am 23 years old UK female bodybuilder. I originally got into bodybuilding through suffering Anorexia. I weighed 6 stones in 2013-2014. Currently I weigh 83kgs at 5.5.

My goal eventually will be to give competing a go, (Women's Bodybuilding) but my goal is to bring size to the stage so I am gradually working on that before I decide to pick a show.

I haven't competed in any shows, as I want to build a solid foundation of mass before I do so. My goal will always to be to be bigger and better and also better condition each time but to also keep as healthy as I can doing it.

I have always been athletic from being very young and enjoyed sports and physical activities when I was younger and always had this interest of looking and being athletic and strong too. I like to train heavy with good form and execution as my priority to help me build the dense tissue I want safely and effectively."

Cannot wait to see her step on stage one day :)

Offline m100

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2019, 07:06:29 am »
I'm a big fan of her. She's posting lots of updates on her Fanswise channel and wants to get bigger. Right now she's at 85kg and wants to put on size. Furthermore she's young, always friendly and polite. Just a great personality in general combined with a very muscular body.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline pinozz

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2019, 07:59:05 am »
she's great
and really love her looks

Offline elma

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2019, 05:42:00 pm »
I'm a big fan of her. She's posting lots of updates on her Fanswise channel and wants to get bigger. Right now she's at 85kg and wants to put on size. Furthermore she's young, always friendly and polite. Just a great personality in general combined with a very muscular body.

What's her arm size? How much bigger does she want to get?

Offline m100

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2019, 07:16:26 pm »

What's her arm size? How much bigger does she want to get?

Not sure, I think about 16 to 16.5 inch. She wants to be as big as she can be. She already was up to 90kg, then dieted down to 80kg. Now she's back at around 85kg.

Offline pumpfiction

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2019, 04:02:44 am »
Have she ever given details about her competition plans ? I'd really like to see her on stage.

Offline m100

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2019, 08:26:43 am »
Have she ever given details about her competition plans ? I'd really like to see her on stage.

No concrete details. She wants to put on enough size first before stepping on stage.

Offline Tiago

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2019, 10:40:18 pm »

If only someone would post some of her videos here on Saradas, that would be great! But I guess I'm asking for too much.

Offline m100

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2019, 07:55:29 am »

If only someone would post some of her videos here on Saradas, that would be great! But I guess I'm asking for too much.

I often see videos online which I would like to see without paying for them. So yea, I understand your wish and there's nothing bad about it. But of course they can't be posted here. Right now I think it's better to pay for the videos since Natalie aswell as other fbb's put lots of work into it and cost much money to build up that body. Here is the good thing: If you subscribe to her fanswise channel you get access to all of her videos posted so far. Means, paying 20 dollars gives access to about 100 videos of her. I think that's a very good deal.

Offline Tiago

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2019, 08:34:07 pm »

I often see videos online which I would like to see without paying for them. So yea, I understand your wish and there's nothing bad about it. But of course they can't be posted here. Right now I think it's better to pay for the videos since Natalie aswell as other fbb's put lots of work into it and cost much money to build up that body. Here is the good thing: If you subscribe to her fanswise channel you get access to all of her videos posted so far. Means, paying 20 dollars gives access to about 100 videos of her. I think that's a very good deal.

Yes, you're absolutely right, hence why I said "asking for too much".
Still, thanks for understanding my side :rock:
And like you said, it's a very good deal indeed!

Offline Tiago

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #56 on: April 17, 2019, 12:24:42 am »

Offline pumpfiction

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: April 17, 2019, 04:25:32 am »

No concrete details. She wants to put on enough size first before stepping on stage.

Thanks for your answer. Did she ever elaborate about plans on stopping by the Bodypower Expo next May per chance ?

Offline m100

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2019, 10:05:20 am »

Thanks for your answer. Did she ever elaborate about plans on stopping by the Bodypower Expo next May per chance ?

Funny that you ask. I asked her about 1 week ago if she plans on going to Fibo next year, so Fibo 2020. She just replied, she's not sure. Sounds a bit like a no for me, but Fibo is in Germany, where as Bodypower is located in the UK. To answer your question: I have no idea. But if you plan on going to Bodypower in May and you see her, take some pics ;)

Offline pumpfiction

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2019, 03:24:43 pm »
Ha ha, no problem, yeah Bodypower sounds more in her alley as it's in Birmingham in the Midlands. Great venue for exposure if she feels popping by there.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  UK and Ireland Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Figure, Bikini, Wellness and Fitness  |  Natalie L. Edmondson

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View