Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576125 Posts in 73298 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 12:50:17 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Calves and Legs  |  Sexy Calves Gallery and Clips
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sexy Calves Gallery and Clips  (Read 867111 times)

shadowghostt

Re: Sexy Calves Gallery and Clips
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2011, 12:19:49 am »
hope u like them guys  ;)

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2011, 12:19:49 am »

shadowghostt

« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2011, 01:46:11 am »
thanks! thats my last post 4 2day  ;)
enjoy  ;)

Offline quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2011, 07:20:55 pm »
Yesterday we eventful day in terms of calves. It started off with me on my way to a party after a convention. While walking to the party I spotted a lady walking with very nice calves so I decided to take her. I wanted to get more footage but I was in a hurry to get to the party.

When I arrived at the party I noticed a tall older Asian woman with very nice calves. I thought about approaching her and complementing her calves but she can't look important and I didn't want to step on anyone's feet. She spoke to me when I walked in and introduced herself. I watched it for while interacting with other guest and couldn't help myself. I said that next time she comes close to me about a compliment her. She did and I told her she had really nice calves. She smiled and said thank you, I've been working on them. Then she said feel my biceps and flex them. She was wearing a long sweater but her biceps bulged through her sweater. I thought to myself if she's asking me to feel her biceps she's definitely not going to mind me asking her to flex her calves. So I put my hands on her shoulders to balance her steps behind her and asked her to stand on her toes. She did and I looked down to check on her calf muscles. They were very nice! I told her she had really nice muscles and calves. She turned towards me and lift one of her legs off the floor and started pointing her toes up and down. Her calf muscles contracted and relaxed into a nice ball of muscle. I was shocked that she had such muscle control and told her it was very sexy. She had the biggest smile on her face. I then told her she's obviously been practicing in checking herself out. She said she only does it when people ask her to. I said well keep practicing that was hot! She smiled and I walked away not to overstate my welcome.

I didn't take pictures of her calves because I didn't feel it was appropriate. But there was another lady there with huge muscular calves and I did take two pictures of them. They weren't flexed but they looked impressive with her just standing there. The reason I didn't approach her is because she was talking to a guy the entire time and I didn't want to be rude. I was hoping for the opportunity for break in the conversation so I could compliment her. The two pictures in this group which I think you'll be able to recognize. Unfortunately one of them came out really grainy.

The party ended and it was time for the nightclub to start. It was a much slower night but that was still nice calves there. While standing by the bar I saw a group of ladies for ladies to be exact. For some reason these women seem to travel in groups of four. The lady there, I was a very pretty blonde. It was kind of dark and I observed her for while seeing if her calves were nice before approaching her. She took a step forward with her right foot and her calf muscle flexed. That was my signal I went in for the kill. I put one hand on her shoulder and whispered in her ear your very nice calves. She said no no no don't say that! I said they are the very nice. She said that they're not very lady like. I said oh yes they are in their very sexy. She turned to me and said thank you getting me a big hug and also said you made my night. It was a pretty awesome moment because she really held me tight. Her friends smiled and said you're making her blush. I turned back to her and said thanks for wearing a dress and high heels you actually made my night. I walked away not wanting to crowd them. I knew I had the opportunity to talk to her later about her calves.

About 30 minutes later I see another lady with nice calves and of course I had to compliment her. She was very appreciative and I asked her to flex for me. She did without any hesitation gave me a big hug and said thank you. We talked a little and she told me to compliment my friends calves earlier. I didn't remember seeing her but it turns out her friend was a pretty blonde. It didn't matter she seemed really taken by the compliments so I continue to compliment her and have her flex for me. I told her I wanted a picture of her calves before she left and she agreed. The beauty of being in a nightclub is that it's loud and the women want to talk to you they usually hold you close and talk right at your neck/ear. She was doing a lot of that. With both of her hands holding my face she said I think I love you! I knew what she meant, she loved all the compliments. I decided to leave on a high note and told her we would talk later. As I walked away I noticed she had taken off her shoes and was dancing on her toes. I have to go back and watch her calf muscles flex. This is really sexy to me because I wasn't asking her to do it. I stood behind her and watched her play making her calf muscles relaxing contract. I finally walked up behind her and whispered in her ear, you know you're driving me crazy right? She smiled and turned towards me standing on her toes and whispering in my ear. This was really driving me crazy because I love it when a woman is on her toes. I'll cut to the chase because I won't bore you guys too much. I took a picture of her face and a couple of her calves. I also tried to get one of her friend that was hanging out with her. Not the pretty blonde because she got sick and had to leave. She has another friend with her and had really big calves. I actually ended up talking to her for while because she kept standing on her toes. I decided to look and see if she had calf muscles also. I knew her calves were big but did note they were cut. Her friend that I have been talking to have gone to the bathroom. So I asked her to stand on her toes so I could check out her calves. She seemed really happy that I was asking her and turned around and flex for me. She had some calf muscles on the inner part but not completely around the back. I told her they would nice which made her really happy. So when a friend came back I asked them both to stand on the stair and tried to take a picture. Unfortunately it came out blurry because people kept coming by getting in the way. The picture doesn't show how big her calves are. They were a lot bigger then the lady that I was talking to. Sorry for talking so much I hope you enjoy the pictures and the video clip. There will more adventures that night but I'll spare you guys the details.

Rick Dobbins Photography

shadowghostt

« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2011, 08:27:34 pm »
some more random pics more to come  ;)

shadowghostt

« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2011, 08:28:06 pm »

shadowghostt

« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2011, 11:13:56 pm »
some more  ;)

shadowghostt

« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2011, 09:12:22 pm »
i love this girl nicole angeli  ;D

and some others

shadowghostt

« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2011, 10:06:07 pm »
more and more!  ;D

Offline bzenius

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2011, 08:05:16 am »
brilliant taste, i love the pics
User is currently banned [View]

shadowghostt

« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2011, 09:11:59 pm »
more more!!

shadowghostt

« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2011, 09:44:42 pm »

shadowghostt

« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2011, 12:14:40 am »
hope u like laurie noack her calves are great!!!  ;D

shadowghostt

« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2011, 12:45:32 am »
black & white and ballerinas

shadowghostt

« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2011, 07:11:56 pm »

punyohgt200

« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2011, 10:19:37 am »
hope u like  ;)
Yeah we like!!! Great pics you have, I like your taste in womens calf muscles ;D

K+++++++++

Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Calves and Legs  |  Sexy Calves Gallery and Clips

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View