Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573979 Posts in 72824 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 02:46:14 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  European Female Bodybuilding & Physique Competitors  |  Nicole Allekotte
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Nicole Allekotte  (Read 2083 times)

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
Nicole Allekotte
« on: November 08, 2009, 02:54:46 pm »
Nicole Allekotte

Date of Birth: 02/10/1969

Marital status: allied

Coach: Alexander Thomessen

Club: Mainz-Mombach Outback Gym

Off-season weight: 60-62 kg

Competition Weight: 51 kg

Best placement for championships?
German Newcomer Champion 2006 and the overall winner,
2. Rheinland Championships 2006 and 3rd place Place German Championships 2006
IFBB Int. DM 2007 3. Place

Why and when you are caught on with bodybuilding? As a child I was always fascinated by Body-Buildern/innen! In 2005 I met my partner and intensively started with bodybuilding!

Other sports in front of your bodybuilding career? I trained for years in the gym! was always my passion besides boxing, so I grew up! but I only trained, never been in the ring!

Favored foods for weight reduction? Salad, vegetables, poultry

Favorite food after a game? Rice, cereals, poultry, from time to time a pizza ... grins

Favorite aerobic activities? Cardio / Cross-Trainer

Your best muscle groups? Abdomen, back

Muscle groups you want to improve? All

How many calories you take daily to you? No calorie counting

If you were to win 1 million Euro, what would you do with it? Take my kids on vacation!

What would you like to change in this sport? Find a sport simply supi! Body building should be recognized only as a sport. The public sometimes treats you like an alien!

What do you do in your spare time? Do not have much free time! Mostly I'm going to train in my spare time!

Who are your role models for women in this sport? None! Find all the women's super!

What are your future athletic goals? First, I would totally like to start with my partner at the pairs! German Championship 2007! German Seniors Championship! At some point, maybe times World Cup!

Your training schedule for the week? Mon - Cardio, Tues - Back, Wed - Shoulder, Thurs - Cardio, Fri - Arms, Sat - Legs Sun - Chest

Can you tell us to list a typical daily routine in your life? 5.00 clock to get up, make children ready for school, drive to work, train after work, go home to my children to go to sleep housework!

I Saradas

Forum Saradas

Nicole Allekotte
« on: November 08, 2009, 02:54:46 pm »

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  European Female Bodybuilding & Physique Competitors  |  Nicole Allekotte

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View