Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575435 Posts in 73187 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 02:26:31 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  The WPW dresses
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The WPW dresses  (Read 45390 times)

Pauli Christophe

The WPW dresses
« on: June 05, 2009, 07:30:04 pm »
I was doing some editing (eliminating duplicates, etc) and call me slow, but it dawned on me that Wennerstrom must have been packing around a suitcase full of dresses for quite a few years, there...  Not so much now, but at one time, it seems that almost everyone was wearing the same clothes....   Particularly, the one they actually referred to as "the cinamon dress" pictured here...

Beth Roberts; 

Dina Copeland:   

Janice Ragain:   

Laurie Noack:   

Lisa Lorio:   

Rhonda Dethlefs:   

Rhonda Lunstedt: 

That's 8 ladies- one dress.  If only it could talk...sigh...

Now, anybody have another 'favorite' dress that's been tried on by more than one fbb??

Cheers
pC

Forum Saradas

The WPW dresses
« on: June 05, 2009, 07:30:04 pm »

Tsukasa

Re: The WPW dresses
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 07:56:12 pm »
Diana Dennis, Michele Burdick, Collette Nelson ;)

Tsukasa

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 09:36:25 pm »
Suddenly Thousands of Them (c)

BTW, I've spotted another sexy dress that WPW often use. Set will be posted tomorrow :)

Pink tube dress

Silver lame mini dress

kbdada

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2009, 08:03:57 pm »
Let's not forget Marissa Brown!

Offline kholloways

• Activity:
    0%
WPW debate: cinnamon dress or gray clingy dress?
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2013, 08:44:04 pm »
In all of the WPW videos, the women would often wear the cinnamon dress (made famous by Janice Ragain and worn also by Joanne McCartney, Diana Dennis, Sharon Bruneau) or the gray, clingy dress.

Which did you prefer?

I like the gray dress (especially on Marissa Brown, Della Wagnon, and Judy Moshkovsky) better, which let you see how large their biceps were but covered in stretchable gray. It was also a miniskirt and may have been backless.

It would have been something to see the bigger girls Karla Nelsen, Tina Lockwood, etc attempt to squeeze in them. Of course, the magazine's editors no doubt didn't want the garments ripped.

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
Re: WPW debate: cinnamon dress or gray clingy dress?
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2013, 09:39:03 pm »
An interesting thread. To be honest I didn't really like either. They cover too much, and they look so 1980s. If I had to choose, I'd say the cinnamon because it's slightly less dated looking, and beautiful biceps shouldn't be covered up. But all an all, I like that sexy red number than Nursel Gurler wore in one of her photoshoots the best out of any outfit worn in any model in any WPW photoshoot. I would have liked to seen more of that on other ladies.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Offline crimson_E_86

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2013, 04:56:19 pm »
I choose the cinnamon dress. Thank WPW for making as many women wear that dress as possible.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2013, 03:37:04 am »
This discussion would be a lot better with pics showing women in each dress and then letting people decide.

Cinnimon Dress

Gray Dress

WPW also had some other gray dresses.

For me I usually think the little black dress looks best on da chic's in general. 
But first a few WPW get-ups that require Special Mention. I suppose these aren't exactly dresses, but still I think they work.

And now for what I think is best, the little black dress.

Now I think there are a few others worth mention.

Like the little red dress.

Or the little blue dress.

Or the little white dress.

And one most people don't think of the little animal print dress, at least to me it seems to work.

As always    :thanks:  to those who  :clap:      :rock:       :singing:

UK_Fan

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2013, 09:52:10 am »
For me, its the cinnamon dress all the way, for both Janice Ragain and (as shown below) the uber-sexy and humongously-muscled Tami Wooden, who look amazing in the dress, and especially when wet!! :-*

Tami Wooden

Janice Ragain

Of course, Judy M ain't bad in the stretchy grey dress either...

- - - - - -

However, my fave combinations of outfit + subject (unfortunately no other FBB modelled in them, so can't compare) are:-

Andrulla Blanchette - black cocktail dress (hubba-hubba!)

Paula Suzuki - another black dress (the best one in my view - see the WPW video to get the whole picture!)

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2013, 06:07:52 am »
See now isn't this thread a hell of a lot better with pics?

Just because,  I figure I'll post a few more pics of my fave the little black dress.

And then we have a few more dress options like the Stripe dress, or the Camo dress, the Orange dress, the Yellow dress,

Here's one I generally don't like, the Flower print dress but it seems to work here, the first dress works the best as it fits the garden setting.

Here's a few more kina out there wild print dresses that I still kina like.

A couple of Zuz in a little red number. 

And something I always like the Iridescent dress.
I really like this first one, sadly only two pics of her in that dress were in the set, what a shame, No what a crime, Dam COMMIES!

UK_Fan

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2013, 02:43:21 pm »
Just to add some more reasons why you should lurve the WPW cinnamon dress...

Jennifer Greenbaum all wet! (borrowed from my post on the "tight clothes" thread)

Cas

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2013, 04:54:16 pm »
I like the gray dress myself, didn't they have to retire the cinnamon one after the Kate Baird shoot? I thought it was said that she tore it because she's so big.

UK_Fan

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2013, 08:44:07 pm »
I like the gray dress myself, didn't they have to retire the cinnamon one after the Kate Baird shoot? I thought it was said that she tore it because she's so big.

Given how many (and how large) women have worn that dress, I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did (especially after Tami Wooden wore it - she looked huge!). :)

If only WPW had known how popular it would become when they bought it, then maybe they would've bought several in different sizes.  I suppose when they did, they might not have realised how big female bodybuilders would get over the years.

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2013, 11:08:31 pm »
OK don't laugh......THIS is the dress I got !

(..... the librarian look )
ALISON
Dosn't it remind you of all those tee shirts:
"I came all the way to Venice Beach to do the Golds Classic...and all I got was this blue dress"

To be 100 % honest...it belonged to Steve Wennerstrom's girlfriend.  A borrowed item just for the shoot.  Maybe that's why they eventually got the stretchy dresses.....

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2013, 03:47:25 am »
OK don't laugh......THIS is the dress I got !

(..... the librarian look )
ALISON
....snip....

Hey Now, don't dis the Librarian a lot of people have the fantasy of the librarian taking off the glasses,  pulling out the hairpin in her bun letting down her hair, ripping off her clothing, and turning into the wild woman.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  The WPW dresses

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View