Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574088 Posts in 72914 Topics by 28756 Members - Latest Member: uhlek April 19, 2024, 05:50:03 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  A Tribute to FBB´s and the Magazines that dared to feature them
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: A Tribute to FBB´s and the Magazines that dared to feature them  (Read 113625 times)

Online Saradas.Org

• Ordem e Progresso
  • Admin
  • Activity:
    100%
  • I ♥ Saradas
    • I ♥ Saradas
To celebrate Women's Physique World Magazine

(1984 - 2005)  82 magazines

Women's Physique World Nos. 1 - 10

1984 September Lori Walkup     

1984 December Lori Bowen

1985 March Jeanne Splittgerber

1985 June  Krista Parr 

1985 August  Kay Baxter 

1985 October  Susan Stralen

1986 March  Mishay Santos

1986 June Suzanne Tigert

1986 September  scan Marianne Duffy

1987 March number  Brenda Herrera

Women's Physique World Nos. 11 - 20

1987 June Diana Dennis,

1987 September  Sharon Arrildt, 

1988 July number Hollitt,     

1988 September Juliette Bergmann,     

1988 November  Elizabeth Lopez,   

1989 January Tara Dodane,

1989 March Lisa Lorio, Janet Tech,     

1989 June Karen Pica,   

1989 September Janelle Bogan, 

1990 March  Janice Ragain, 

Women's Physique World Nos. 21 - 30

1990 June Kris Luebke,   

1990 September  Claudia Wagner,   

1990 December Debbie Muggli,   

1991 March Tazzie Colomb,     

1991 June Lisa Lorio,   

1991 September  Rhonda Lundstedt,   

1991 December Cory Everson,   

1992 March Lenda Murray,     

1992 May Kim King,     

1992 July  Sharon Marvel, 

Women's Physique World Nos. 31 - 40

1992 September Sharon Bruneau, 

1992 November  Gina Mezzaroba,     

1993 January  Kim Chizevsky,   

1993 March Sue Price,     

1993 May  D'Lynne Miller,     

1993 July Diana Dennis,     

1993 September  Meral Ertunc,     

1993 November Christa Bauch,   

1994 January scan Denise Rutkowski,     

1994 March scan Betty Pariso, 

Women's Physique World Nos. 41 - 50

1994 May  Michelle Ralabate,   

1994 July Melissa Coates,   

1994 September  Rhonda Jorgenson, 

1994 November Sharon Bruneau, Shelley Beattie,     

1995 January Debbie Muggli,     

1995 March Ericca Kern,   

1995 May  Raye Hollitt,     

1995 July  Skye Ryland,     

1995 September Suzanna Korinkova,     

1995  number Valerie Scott,

Women's Physique World Nos. 51 - 60

1996 January Cathy Lefrancois,   

1996 March Caron Hospedales,   

1996 May Karen Netterstrom, 

1996 July Judy Miller,   

1996 September  Yolanda Hughes, 

1996 November  Donna Restivo,

1997 March  Amy Pazzo,   

1997 June Suzan Kaminga,   

1997 September  Jitka Harazimova,   

1997 December Marianna Komlos, 

Women's Physique World Nos. 61 - 70

1998 March Rivieccio,   

1998 June Natalja Murnikoviene, Melissa Coates,

1998 September Kris Alexander, Sharon Marvel, Tina Lockwood,   

1998 December Laurie Noack, Kim Harris, Trish Swander,   

1999 March  Denise Hosher, Kelly Felske, Lauren Hart,   

1999 June Amanda Blank, Renee O'Neill, Christi Wolf,   

1999 September  Debbie Laszewski, Tazzie Colomb, Val Stauffer,     

1999 December Pavla Brantalova,     

2000 March  Bethany Howlette, Kim Chizevsky, Vickie Gates,   

2000 June  Lindsay Mulinazzi, Dee Nesch, Danet Seely

Women's Physique World Nos. 71 - 82

2000 September  Debbie Kruck, Cynthia Bridges, Sheila Bleck, 

2001 June  Colette Nelson, Beth Roberts, Heather McCormick,   

2001 December  Nursel Gurler, Dayana Cadeau, Karina Nascimento,     

2002 May  Pauliina Talus, Trudy Ireland, Joanna Thomas,   

2002 August  Marja-Leana Lehtonen,     

2003 April  Elena Seiple-Perticari, Marlene Harden, Heather Foster, 

2003 August  Mary Lynne McKenzie, Sophie Duquette, Christine Roth,

2004 April  Lenda Murray, Sheila Bleck, Annie Rivieccio,     

2004 August  Gina Davis, Bonny Priest, Lauren Powers,     

2004 December   Dena Westerfield, Vicki Nixon, Debbie Bramwell,     

2005 April  Mindi O'Brien, Leighsa Bailey, Kaylie Perry,     

2005 December  K C Inlow, Andrea Hurwitz, Robin Parker, 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline goldbricker

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Women's Physique World (1984 - 2005) 82 magazines (WPW covers)
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2009, 12:44:00 pm »
I had absolutely every one of those mags except for the last six...by that time I was getting my FBB "information" from a new source... ;D

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    83.33%
Re: Old WPW Magazine Issues
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 07:50:53 pm »
Magazine Issue.pdf

WPW September/October 1993

buddye

Re: A Tribute to Women´s Physique World: All Covers from 1984 to 2005
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2009, 03:48:22 am »
WOW Those bring back memories of being a kid pounding off in the bathroom as my parents pound on the locked door demanding to know why the f--k it's taking me so long  ;D

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
80s/90s Magazines Scanned
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2012, 01:58:47 am »
On You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  there are scans of the magazine Female Bodybuilding and Weight Training from the 80's and 90's. Awesome retro female muscle!

On december 2nd was issue 10, direct link You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And #8 & #9 were posted there in october and november: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  &  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
Re: 80s/90s Magazines Scanned
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2013, 05:20:10 pm »
Issue 11 has been posted on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login , with women like Cory Everson, Cameo Kneuer, Diana Dennis, Janet Tech, Anja Langer, Nicole Bass and many more!

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline mm1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2013, 03:39:17 am »
It's great to see these old magazines. Thank you very much for sharing.

Offline supreme

• Activity:
    0%
  • Strong muscleWOMEN challenge muscleMEN to the mat!
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2013, 04:15:47 am »
Thanks and karma for these great mags. I wonder if you might know where I could find photos of a Canadian bodybuilder from that era (1985 - 1992 or so). Her first name is Christine but I've forgotten her last name, though I believe it was Slavic. She competed (I think) as a light-weight and was short. I remember her because she was extremely shredded & sexy. One solo close-up pic shows her with big hair in a very tiny white bikini (the front basically just a taut lycra pouch), while in others she was on-stage - alone & with other FBBs - competing in a black bikini that was memorable because of its unusual skimpiness for the time period.

I've gone through Canadian bodybuilder lists, googled FBB images from those years, but so far no luck. If you see her pic you would know why I'd like to see her again!

There is nothing more sensual or exciting than a truly massive musclewoman of any age in a tiny bikini competing directly against a similarly clad male musclestud on the posing platform in bodybuilding or the wrestling mat in a  grueling submissions only match as an excited audience cheers them on!

Offline supreme

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2013, 04:52:01 am »
Forgot to say she was blonde. Big hair only in the white bikini, much shorter later.

There is nothing more sensual or exciting than a truly massive musclewoman of any age in a tiny bikini competing directly against a similarly clad male musclestud on the posing platform in bodybuilding or the wrestling mat in a  grueling submissions only match as an excited audience cheers them on!

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2013, 05:50:09 am »
Thanks and karma for these great mags. I wonder if you might know where I could find photos of a Canadian bodybuilder from that era (1985 - 1992 or so). Her first name is Christine but I've forgotten her last name, though I believe it was Slavic. She competed (I think) as a light-weight and was short. I remember her because she was extremely shredded & sexy. One solo close-up pic shows her with big hair in a very tiny white bikini (the front basically just a taut lycra pouch), while in others she was on-stage - alone & with other FBBs - competing in a black bikini that was memorable because of its unusual skimpiness for the time period.

I've gone through Canadian bodybuilder lists, googled FBB images from those years, but so far no luck. If you see her pic you would know why I'd like to see her again!

How about this one, Christine Binder, not Canadian she's from Europe but she's from the right era(90,91), and was pretty cut at contest time.
I only found a couple of pics right off though.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Or maybe this one, Christie Pember (88,89) I think she was from the USA though at least she was in a couple of USA contests.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There were lots of women who went by Christine, Christina, Chris, etc. in that era but few that were in contests people would actually remember and would be memorable but not so well known to be easily recognizable.  And Big hair was everywhere so that's not much help.  If you had one pic its usually easy to find more but without a pic its hard to guess.  Or maybe a contest she was in, that is usually easy to find pictures from too.

Anyway that's a couple of guesses from me.

And I'll add a few unsorted C's just cause I figured I'd make some use of my looking threw the old unsorted/c directory.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline supreme

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2013, 07:06:53 am »
No, Binder's not the one, although she's quite hot. Nor the others. This Christine was definitely Canadian, short, and a lightweight.

But thanks mucho for taking the trouble for a detailed reply, and karma given!

polecia

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2013, 04:07:56 am »
Any chance to get the entire mags throught PDF ?

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2013, 06:29:16 am »
The following full size cover images are already gone from the image host, wpw045, wpw058, wpw080, could you please repost them or post a zip or rar of the full set.  I've had the best luck with imagebam.com as to keeping the full set of an image post, imageshack.us and imagevenue.com seem to randomly delete images from sets anymore.   I think they maybe using too small a CRC to check for dupes, as they have too many images hosted for that size CRC, and are deleting images that are not the same but have the same CRC

WPW had an older mag WPP, Women's Physique Publication before WPW.
It would be interesting to see those too.

LuvBigChix

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2013, 12:50:09 pm »
WPP ran from 1976-91. Early on, it was a four-page thing. The first coverwoman was Charonne Carpenter, if I remember. I used to have almost every issue from 1982-91, but had to jettison some when I moved to Florida. I still have a healthy stack in storage. When I get time, I'll go get them and scan the covers in.

Especially from about 1987-91, it ran a lot of the same content as WPW but with more pictures accompanying every story.

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2013, 07:40:08 am »
WPP ran from 1976-91. Early on, it was a four-page thing. The first coverwoman was Charonne Carpenter, if I remember. I used to have almost every issue from 1982-91, but had to jettison some when I moved to Florida. I still have a healthy stack in storage. When I get time, I'll go get them and scan the covers in.

Especially from about 1987-91, it ran a lot of the same content as WPW but with more pictures accompanying every story.

Kewl man, I'll have to watch for da scans, I've only seen a few of the WPP's, I was always gona buy the back issues but they kina disappeared from WPW's sales fliers before I got around to ordering them.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  A Tribute to FBB´s and the Magazines that dared to feature them

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View