Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by bjjbadgirl on 04 Aug 2023
  • Hello Guys. Let me Introduce Myself. I am the BJJBADGIRL, it is my bare new post over here. I am a bjj brown belt, born and live in Brazil and I am on a mat since I was 9 years old. I know girls here are from bodybuilding and their bodies are very very very more aesthetic than mine. But I know there will be some real clever guys that will understand that I prepare and dedicate my whole life to have a functional body, that is fit specifically to grappling / jiu jitsu. I have won almost every championship here in Brazil as a Adult Brown Belt. I was twice the best south american fighter, last year I was second place on Brazilian Nationals, that is actually more difficult than the world champion because most of people here dont have access to a American Visa and our world champion happens in Vegas.
    I have found out Session world just like four months ago and is helping me a lot with the expenses. I am 35 years old and still fighting against 18 years old girls and winning.
    I am saving money to  fight my first world champion now in November / December that will be again in Vegas. It is the IBJJF No Gi World Championship.
    If you help me and desire, I can send you some videos from my clips4sale store (i just made four months ago) or some KO videos that I really enjoy to do.
    My email/ paypal is enchemeubolso@gmail.com. You can mail me there and I will reply all the polite people as I am asking help to achieve my life goal.

• #2 by bjjbadgirl on 04 Aug 2023
  • #3 by bjjbadgirl on 23 Aug 2023
  • Hello Guys. I would like to update the information. Thanks G'd and the forum Saradas. I have found out a Sponsor. His name is RCO and he is a blessed guy. I will compete the world championship and finally conquer my dream!!!!! S2 RCO
  • #4 by jason123 on 28 Aug 2023
  • Hello Guys. I would like to update the information. Thanks G'd and the forum Saradas. I have found out a Sponsor. His name is RCO and he is a blessed guy. I will compete the world championship and finally conquer my dream!!!!! S2 RCO

Pleased to hear that Saradas helped you to find a sponsor BJJ BAD GIRL. No patience to watch your competition.
Pages:
Actions