Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by BossBitch on 15 Jul 2021
  • I have a few fan pages that have done well to help me pay bills. I am currently approaching my next show, the Savannah Pro Sept 4 and am looking for a little extra help. The venue hotel is in a convention center and that is expensive! Also the tan still needs to be paid for and possibly makeup.

I enjoy my fan pages. But this month has been particularly busy and I have not posted as often. While I still intend to keep them updated, I am looking for a couple of special sponsors that I can cater to. Dedicated sponsors that I can work for and communicate with on a more personal level. This sponsorship could be just to help me get through this show or extend beyond.

You can check my website at www.bossbitchx.com for a list of my fan pages and other services. My IG is boss.bitch.x for a ton of pics on my prep and life in general. Feel free to contact me with your sponsorship ideas! I am not "hard up" for money, I am looking for a mutually beneficial sponsorship relationship. I look forward to hearing from you soon with any ideas!!

Pages:
Actions